Author Topic: Forexworld  (Read 41558 times)

Offline oReOsHaKe

• Trade Count: (+642)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
Forexworld
« on: Jul 02, 2012 at 08:46 AM »
Any feedback regarding the courier Forexworld?
DALI OPTICON 8 : Zensor : Polk Audio F/XiA4 : ONKYO 5010 : OPPO BDP-103 : Panny AE8000 : Dual PB1000

Offline Courage

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 10
Re: Forexworld
« Reply #1 on: Jul 02, 2012 at 08:51 AM »
Any feedback regarding the courier Forexworld?

Been using this forwarer for quite some time now and so far they handled my stuff with care(Projector, Receiver, Playstation 3, Popcorn Hour C-200, Printers, 42 inches LCD TV)..

Matagal ka nga lang talaga mag aantay.. my longest was 60 days, shortest was 50 days... But sofar so good.. no complaints.. Boxes doesnt have signs of mishandling...
Walang Setup

Offline oReOsHaKe

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Jul 02, 2012 at 09:06 AM »
I have a package delivered to their warehouse in CA last June 21 and up to now there's no communication or updates (via email) whatsoever from them. 

Meron pa ba ibang courier na mas reliable when it comes to shipping by sea?
DALI OPTICON 8 : Zensor : Polk Audio F/XiA4 : ONKYO 5010 : OPPO BDP-103 : Panny AE8000 : Dual PB1000

Offline Weng!

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • The Dude Formerly Known As GneW
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 63
« Reply #3 on: Jul 02, 2012 at 09:30 AM »
I have a package delivered to their warehouse in CA last June 21 and up to now there's no communication or updates (via email) whatsoever from them. 

forexworld is the mother company of po box.

did you fill in your deliveries on their website? po box is prompt in updating your account when they receive your stuff. po box don't send email, they will only mark the items in your cart as received and it's up to you to advise them when to ship it out.

forexworld system should be the same as they are the same company with po box.

Offline Weng!

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Jul 02, 2012 at 09:36 AM »
Been using this forwarer for quite some time now and so far they handled my stuff with care(Projector, Receiver, Playstation 3, Popcorn Hour C-200, Printers, 42 inches LCD TV)..

Matagal ka nga lang talaga mag aantay.. my longest was 60 days, shortest was 50 days... But sofar so good.. no complaints.. Boxes doesnt have signs of mishandling...

ganon ba katagal ang delivery sa manila sir? i always check po box shipment tracking via forexworld website and it only takes 30-35 days for them to receive the box in cainta warehouse from the date of vessel departure in CA. but it takes them almost a month to deliver the box to leyte.

what i did now it to get them boxes at their libis office and have south sea cargo pick them up for delivery to leyte
« Last Edit: Jul 02, 2012 at 10:08 AM by GneW »

Offline oReOsHaKe

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Jul 02, 2012 at 09:56 AM »
forexworld is the mother company of po box.

did you fill in your deliveries on their website? po box is prompt in updating your account when they receive your stuff. po box don't send email, they will only mark the items in your cart as received and it's up to you to advise them when to ship it out.

forexworld system should be the same as they are the same company with po box.

Yes I did.. In fact I received a confirmation already that the package has been received in their warehouse in CA.  I specified that the item should be shipped when received but up to now there is no advice on whether I will pay something or what.

Offline Weng!

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: Jul 02, 2012 at 10:06 AM »
Yes I did.. In fact I received a confirmation already that the package has been received in their warehouse in CA.  I specified that the item should be shipped when received but up to now there is no advice on whether I will pay something or what.

you need to email their contact person and request the item to be box'ed or ship out, then they will send you a billing statement. you can pay the shipping fee at the local bank.

like now, i have items at po box warehouse more than a green box but they won't put it in the box unless i will tell them.

remember, cut-off day is wednesday and shipping day is friday every week

Offline oReOsHaKe

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: Jul 02, 2012 at 10:14 AM »
you need to email their contact person and request the item to be box'ed or ship out, then they will send you a billing statement. you can pay the shipping fee at the local bank.

like now, i have items at po box warehouse more than a green box but they won't put it in the box unless i will tell them.

remember, cut-off day is wednesday and shipping day is friday every week

I did email the contact person and she told me that she will have it shipped out but up to now the status of the package has not changed.  There was also no advise on how much I will have to pay.  Kinda frustrating since this is the first time I used this courier.

Offline Weng!

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: Jul 02, 2012 at 10:20 AM »
I did email the contact person and she told me that she will have it shipped out but up to now the status of the package has not changed.  There was also no advise on how much I will have to pay.  Kinda frustrating since this is the first time I used this courier.

that's odd, but forexworld's contact person is not the same contact person of po box ;D

sometimes po box will ship my box and send the billing statement a week later. then after i pay the fees, they will send me the tracking number. from there i can see that the box had been loaded and shipped a week ago.

teka, i have registered at forexworld long time ago but i did not understand the payment method (was in a hurry kasi to read). is it not they want you to deposit in their account first and they will credit the shipment fee from your account?

po box is very straight forward, they will send you the bill and you pay them.
« Last Edit: Jul 02, 2012 at 10:23 AM by GneW »

Offline Courage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: Jul 02, 2012 at 10:30 AM »

You can call their warehouse sa Marcos Hway..Thats what i normally do to check status... Though i didnt go to POBOX as i ship directly sa Forexworld..
Walang Setup

Offline Weng!

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: Jul 02, 2012 at 10:34 AM »
You can call their warehouse sa Marcos Hway..Thats what i normally do to check status... Though i didnt go to POBOX as i ship directly sa Forexworld..

does forexworld send the bill and you pay for every box you ship or you have to leave funds in your forex account? i want to try forexworld as they are cheaper than po box esp. sa electronics. may additional fee kasi ang po box
« Last Edit: Jul 02, 2012 at 10:36 AM by GneW »

Offline iiinas

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • -> THXed <-
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #11 on: Jul 02, 2012 at 10:58 AM »
I did email the contact person and she told me that she will have it shipped out but up to now the status of the package has not changed.  There was also no advise on how much I will have to pay.  Kinda frustrating since this is the first time I used this courier.

i am ok with po box, my contact there is celine. and she's ok naman, sometimes you need to shoot her a couple of emails before she gets back to you, but im use to it.

what i dont like lately, is it takes around 5 weeks for my packages to arrive from the 3-4 weeks. although celine did explained to me that custom clearance now takes more time than usual since they really scrutinize balikbayan boxes now not like in the past.

but overall, im happy. just gets a little impatient pag excited na sa laman ng padala.  ;D

Offline Courage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: Jul 02, 2012 at 11:00 AM »
does forexworld send the bill and you pay for every box you ship or you have to leave funds in your forex account? i want to try forexworld as they are cheaper than po box esp. sa electronics. may additional fee kasi ang po box

Im not sure kasi my case is forex will pick up the package sa house sa US then they pay it during pickup.
Walang Setup

Offline Courage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: Jul 02, 2012 at 11:02 AM »
i am ok with po box, my contact there is celine. and she's ok naman, sometimes you need to shoot her a couple of emails before she gets back to you, but im use to it.

what i dont like lately, is it takes around 5 weeks for my packages to arrive from the 3-4 weeks. although celine did explained to me that custom clearance now takes more time than usual since they really scrutinize balikbayan boxes now not like in the past.

but overall, im happy. just gets a little impatient pag excited na sa laman ng padala.  ;D

Actually when my package arrived in the Philippines, tumagal nang 5 days sa customs..mabilis pa yun kasi minsan 2 weeks daw...
Walang Setup

Offline oReOsHaKe

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: Jul 02, 2012 at 11:51 AM »

Actually, I'm worried kasi this package contains the materials for my new HT (wires, wall plates, etc from Monoprice).  So if delayed ang arrival, ma delay din ang HT setup..  >:( >:(

Offline Courage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: Jul 02, 2012 at 12:51 PM »
Actually, I'm worried kasi this package contains the materials for my new HT (wires, wall plates, etc from Monoprice).  So if delayed ang arrival, ma delay din ang HT setup..  >:( >:(

Yun lang problem ko with Forex, talagang matagal bago dumating..pero ok naman handling which is more important to me..
Walang Setup

Offline ≧◉◡◉≦xrampage≧◉◡◉≦

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: Jul 02, 2012 at 03:09 PM »

For forex you need to deposit ask them how much is your bill. I have use forex so far so good you just need to deposit kasi may balance sila sa site dun makikita kung magkano pa ang available balance mo for payment.  ;) ;) ;)
USER HAS BEEN BANNED.

Offline oReOsHaKe

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: Jul 02, 2012 at 03:16 PM »
For forex you need to deposit ask them how much is your bill. I have use forex so far so good you just need to deposit kasi may balance sila sa site dun makikita kung magkano pa ang available balance mo for payment.  ;) ;) ;)

Yon nga eh.  Wala nga nakalagay na balance hanggang ngayon.  Up to now hindi pa rin updated ang account ko.  Wala rin email if nasend na ang package o hindi.  Status for 1 week na: Received in the Warehouse.  No update whatsoever.

Offline darth mond

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #18 on: Jul 02, 2012 at 07:31 PM »
Have been shipping Forexworld for years. However I ask a relative to fill a box and send it to me. Longest shipping time I experienced is 3 months shortest is 35 days.

Offline Weng!

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: Jul 03, 2012 at 12:15 AM »

tama yong nabasa ko sa fine print ng forex. i like po box way of payment, they send you a bill and you pay only the exact amount. very straight forward and no need to check how much balance you have on your account

kaso mas mahal sila kesa forex :(

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: Jul 03, 2012 at 07:36 AM »
tama yong nabasa ko sa fine print ng forex. i like po box way of payment, they send you a bill and you pay only the exact amount. very straight forward and no need to check how much balance you have on your account

kaso mas mahal sila kesa forex :(

Puwede ka naman mag deposit ng exact amount lang ganun ginagawa ko sa Forex. Yung sa balance lang naman is if may sobra ka sa last payment mo or nag dedeposit ka for future funding of your package. Alam ko nasa 2-3k din ang mahal ng pobox lalo na electronics items. ;) ;)
USER HAS BEEN BANNED.

Offline oReOsHaKe

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: Jul 03, 2012 at 08:31 AM »
Finally an email from their customer service.  Package shipped out last Friday.  Invoice to follow.

Offline mikz023

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: Jul 03, 2012 at 08:53 AM »
Does anybody here tried to ship their item on one of their warehouse in Virginia?

Offline oReOsHaKe

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: Jul 03, 2012 at 09:00 AM »
Does anybody here tried to ship their item on one of their warehouse in Virginia?

From the rate in their website, mas expensive if sa Virginia napa ship out ang package..

Offline Weng!

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: Jul 03, 2012 at 09:06 AM »
Puwede ka naman mag deposit ng exact amount lang ganun ginagawa ko sa Forex. Yung sa balance lang naman is if may sobra ka sa last payment mo or nag dedeposit ka for future funding of your package. Alam ko nasa 2-3k din ang mahal ng pobox lalo na electronics items. ;) ;)

anong electronic item yan sir. i asked both po box and forexworld for a quote on a PJ, sa forexworld shipping lang whereas sa po box may tariff na $40 yata.

mas mahal din ng $5 ang big balikbayan box at provincial shipping ng po box

Offline Courage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: Jul 03, 2012 at 04:08 PM »

All my packages came from their warehouse in VA.
Walang Setup

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: Jul 04, 2012 at 07:17 AM »
All my packages came from their warehouse in VA.

I believe yung sa iyo kasi brader is parents mo na ang nagpack. Iba kasi ang bayad ng sila ang mag pack and from the online store to their virginia warehouse like amazon alam ko may tax na.  ;) ;)
USER HAS BEEN BANNED.

Offline mikz023

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: Jul 04, 2012 at 08:37 AM »
I believe yung sa iyo kasi brader is parents mo na ang nagpack. Iba kasi ang bayad ng sila ang mag pack and from the online store to their virginia warehouse like amazon alam ko may tax na.  ;) ;)

Yes. Meh sales tax na ang amazon. Shipping it to california will have a sales tax of 7.25% and maximum CA sales tax after local surtaxes is 9.75%. Effectivity date will be on september 2012.  >:( kelangan na magshopping before september.  :D

Offline Weng!

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: Jul 04, 2012 at 09:42 AM »
Yes. Meh sales tax na ang amazon. Shipping it to california will have a sales tax of 7.25% and maximum CA sales tax after local surtaxes is 9.75%. Effectivity date will be on september 2012.  >:( kelangan na magshopping before september.  :D

thanks for the headsup.

Offline Waxx

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • PDVD RULES!!! (basahin nyo, i mean!)
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 791
« Reply #29 on: Jul 04, 2012 at 09:51 AM »
im confused, when i called up forexworld before, sabi nila same lang daw sila ng pobox.  but then again, if ever magkaiba sila and walang surcharge sa electronic item, im transferring my shipments to forexworld.