Author Topic: Yamaha Service Center  (Read 49775 times)

Offline bejiboys

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 191
Yamaha Service Center
« on: Apr 21, 2003 at 01:53 AM »
Can anybody provide details where the authorized yamaha service center is located.  My AVR broke, hu hu.  Standby mode always.  I don't want to bring it to the dealer as it takes them quite a while to bring it to the service center.  Appreciate your help.  Thanks.

bejiboys

Offline Lala789

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re:Yamaha Service Center?
« Reply #1 on: Apr 30, 2003 at 11:10 AM »
Somewhere in Banawe...'sorry can't be more specific. I was checking out some receivers last night and nabanggit lang nung sales rep na sa Banawe ang service center nila.

Offline dexterc

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • CISCO Certified
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 252
« Reply #2 on: Apr 30, 2003 at 01:25 PM »
Audio World Tech. located at 749 Banawe cor. Sct. Alcaraz, in between Retiro and Delmonte ave.
Tel.7327716 and 7426843
We carry DYNAUDIO, MISSION, B&W, JPW, HEYBROOK, VELODYNE, ECOSSE CABLES, EXPOSURE, ROTEL, MUSICAL FIDELITY, YAMAHA, PIONEER, MARANTZ, ONKYO, and much more, we also got lots of preowned gears. pls come visit us   Audiophile cd's also available.

Sales and Service center of YAMAHA.  

Offline alfa

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
Yamaha Service Center for A/V Eqpmt; Looking for
« Reply #3 on: Jun 17, 2003 at 07:45 AM »
Does anyone here know the name address and number of the Yamaha Receiver (offficial, authorized or exclusive) service center here in the Phils? My Yammy stereo receiver conked out.

Offline dexterc

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • CISCO Certified
  • Liked:
Re:Yamaha Service Center for A/V Eqpmt; Looking for
« Reply #4 on: Jun 17, 2003 at 07:56 AM »
Yung 740 mo ba ang nasira?

Audio World Tech. located at 749 Banawe cor. Sct. Alcaraz, in between Retiro and Delmonte ave.
Tel.7327716 and 7426843
We carry DYNAUDIO, MISSION, B&W, JPW, HEYBROOK, VELODYNE, ECOSSE CABLES, EXPOSURE, ROTEL, MUSICAL FIDELITY, YAMAHA, PIONEER, MARANTZ, ONKYO, and much more, we also got lots of preowned gears. pls come visit us   Audiophile cd's also available.

Sales and Service center of YAMAHA.

Offline alfa

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Jun 17, 2003 at 08:01 AM »
nope  yung Yammy ko na stereo receiver (RX-595), na plug sa 220V nung yaya ng son ko.
Nawal ang output.

Is audioworld tech the authorized dealer? Service center?

Thanks

Offline dexterc

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • CISCO Certified
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: Jun 17, 2003 at 08:06 AM »
audioworld service center as mentioned

Yupangco ata yung dealer..along buendia ata yun

Offline Compaq

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: Jun 17, 2003 at 09:07 AM »
Hi Alfa,

I believe my 795a was repaired by the shop mentioned by dexterc, Audio World. Actually, ang kausap ko noon ay si Sonny (Home Theater). He was the one who arranged the pick-up/delivery of my unit from/to his shop.

Great service... after diagnosis, they will call you first about their findings and cost of repair though in your case it's likely that it's the power supply.

By the way, Dexterc, are you affilliated with the shop? Why "We carry.... we also...."? O baka naman ikaw ang may ari.... :)

Cheers!!!
Compaq

Offline dexterc

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • CISCO Certified
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: Jun 17, 2003 at 09:16 AM »
Hi Alfa,

I believe my 795a was repaired by the shop mentioned by dexterc, Audio World. Actually, ang kausap ko noon ay si Sonny (Home Theater). He was the one who arranged the pick-up/delivery of my unit from/to his shop.

Great service... after diagnosis, they will call you first about their findings and cost of repair though in your case it's likely that it's the power supply.

By the way, Dexterc, are you affilliated with the shop? Why "We carry.... we also...."? O baka naman ikaw ang may ari.... :)

Cheers!!!
Compaq

Compaq,

how i wish sa akin yun he!!he!! i just copied then paste that add from audio world thread he!!he!!

Dex

Offline Compaq

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: Jun 17, 2003 at 09:41 AM »
hehehehe... naisip ko nga din yun bro dex, ewan ko ba why I was more inclined to think na ikaw yung may-ari nung shop...   ;D Anyway, Alfa, if you know Sonny (who doesn't?), you can ask assistance from him, i'm sure he won't mind. :)

Cheers!!!
Compaq

Offline alfa

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: Jun 17, 2003 at 10:28 PM »
Thanks for the info dexterc!

Compaq i'll just bring it na lang to Banawe direct its nearer my place. Thanks for the advice.

Offline Superman

• Trade Count: (+138)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Master Showman Presents...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 366
Re:WHERE IS THE SERVICE CENTER OF YAMAHA?
« Reply #11 on: Sep 08, 2003 at 09:13 AM »
Any idea where to find the service center of Yamaha? Mthanks a lot.

try audioworld in QC...look for their contact details in the GENERAL thread  8)
Fyne|EAR|Hana|Technics|SAEC|Wiim|Western Electric|Audiolab|Acrolink|Oyaide|Oppo|Tellurium

Offline rebac

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: Sep 09, 2003 at 07:48 AM »
Thanks everybody!!
My reserved yamaha ld just showed OU display so have to check it out. Hwag naman sana yung pick up lense. I will go there later. Salamat po.

Offline rebac

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: Sep 18, 2003 at 05:15 PM »
Success at last, my Yamaha CDV W901 is back in action, but not because it was repaired by Yamaha Service Center in Banawe Area. After 5 days or so of testing and trying to find out what was the problem with my unit, i finally decided to pull out my unit unrepaired because they dont have the schematic diag nor they have the spare parts on hand for the allege repairs needed.  Sa Japan pa daw mangaling. So I thought, ba, matagal yan. Beside, I really doubt that the problem of my player is that serious, because in the first place my unit is just abt 5 months in usage (bought it last March 03). Nowhere to go, i go straight to the repair guys at Greenhills and bwalaa!!, my unit was repaired in just 1 hr of waiting.
This is just to share my repair experience with service centers. Lesson learned: Pag di kaya ng service center, dont lose hope, we have these guys at Greenhills to do the job on the spot. Cheers!!

Offline T-850

• DVD Addict
  • you are TERMINATED!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: Sep 22, 2003 at 10:45 AM »
Success at last, my Yamaha CDV W901 is back in action, but not because it was repaired by Yamaha Service Center in Banawe Area. After 5 days or so of testing and trying to find out what was the problem with my unit, i finally decided to pull out my unit unrepaired because they dont have the schematic diag nor they have the spare parts on hand for the allege repairs needed.  Sa Japan pa daw mangaling. So I thought, ba, matagal yan. Beside, I really doubt that the problem of my player is that serious, because in the first place my unit is just abt 5 months in usage (bought it last March 03). Nowhere to go, i go straight to the repair guys at Greenhills and bwalaa!!, my unit was repaired in just 1 hr of waiting.
This is just to share my repair experience with service centers. Lesson learned: Pag di kaya ng service center, dont lose hope, we have these guys at Greenhills to do the job on the spot. Cheers!!

hi rebac, how much did the guys in greenhills charge you? did that come with warranty? does the warratny cover service and parts, or service lang?

can anyone please recommend any shop that has reliable service other than those mentioned in the above posts?

my yamaha receiver, model rx-v1070, LOST its sounds! i need help badly. there is still power so the power supply is still OK. what happens is when i turn the receiver ON, the light in the volume knob "blinks" when it ususally does not. im guessing the power amplifier gave up or something. if anyone had experienced a similar thing with their yamaha unit or any unit for that matter, please can you PM me and recommend what to do?

Thanks a bunch guys!!  :)

Offline DTS

• Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #15 on: Oct 02, 2003 at 12:54 PM »
Hi guys. Aside from Audio World, any other shop recommendations for repair of Yamaha receivers?

Rebac - Saang shop sa Greenhills?  Gumagawa rin kaya sila ng receivers?

Offline DTS

• Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #16 on: Oct 03, 2003 at 11:44 AM »
*BUMP*

Wala na ba talagang ibang repair shop recommendations?   ???

Offline albaikph

• Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
repair center for YAMAHA-RXV800?
« Reply #17 on: Mar 10, 2004 at 09:22 AM »
Guys,

san po ba mayrun repair center ng YAMAHA-RXV series?..nagloloko po kasi yung sakin after  1 1/2 years of using it...

Nag sha-shutdown sya automatically when ,  setting it to DVD or CD...tapos may indication na "check speaker wires". Pero pag naka-set ako sa  Tuner wala naman problema...I've tried to remove all the speakers para ma-isolate kung may shorted akong wire,,pero still the same...mukhang sa loob na ang problema...sana po ay matulunga nyo ko kung san may magaling na nagrerepair ng  YAMAHA-AVR ...tnx

Offline 2fast2furious

• Trade Count: (+100)
  • DVD Guru
  • Vrooom!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 78
Re:repair center for YAMAHA-RXV800?
« Reply #18 on: Mar 10, 2004 at 09:46 AM »
You can bring it to Yupangco with address:
G. A. Yupangco & Co., Inc.
Yupangco Building
339 Gil J. Puyat Avenue Makati City 1200
Philippines

or better yet call them at;
899-9595 (connecting all departments)

Offline albaikph

• Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: Mar 11, 2004 at 02:42 PM »
Guys,

san po ba mayrun repair center ng YAMAHA-RXV series?..nagloloko po kasi yung sakin after  1 1/2 years of using it...

Nag sha-shutdown sya automatically when ,  setting it to DVD or CD...tapos may indication na "check speaker wires". Pero pag naka-set ako sa  Tuner wala naman problema...I've tried to remove all the speakers para ma-isolate kung may shorted akong wire,,pero still the same...mukhang sa loob na ang problema...sana po ay matulunga nyo ko kung san may magaling na nagrerepair ng  YAMAHA-AVR ...tnx

Offline Meridian-Audio

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • www.grupotoyota.com.ph
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: Mar 13, 2004 at 11:03 PM »
Try mac suarez. Home service cya. the number is 09167060268. Pls let me know if he response or if he visit your RXV-800

Offline green apple

• Apprentice
  • Q5
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: Mar 29, 2004 at 04:03 PM »
I'm not sure if bringing your rxv to yupangco is a sound move.

I brought my rxv to them last January 15 because of auto shut-off/standby function and my unit is still with them. It took them until February 19 to troubleshoot my unit and give me the price quotation for components and repairs. It took them until March 19 to order the components and repair my unit.

However, my unit is still with them because of noticeable dents and scratches made by their technician. I am now made to believe to wait for the replacement front cover which will come from Japan.

Offline 2fast2furious

• Trade Count: (+100)
  • DVD Guru
  • Vrooom!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 78
« Reply #22 on: Mar 30, 2004 at 05:28 PM »
I'm not sure if bringing your rxv to yupangco is a sound move.

I brought my rxv to them last January 15 because of auto shut-off/standby function and my unit is still with them. It took them until February 19 to troubleshoot my unit and give me the price quotation for components and repairs. It took them until March 19 to order the components and repair my unit.

However, my unit is still with them because of noticeable dents and scratches made by their technician. I am now made to believe to wait for the replacement front cover which will come from Japan.

Thanks for informing us.

Offline vimperial

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
Yamaha service center
« Reply #23 on: Apr 19, 2004 at 06:31 AM »
Hi guys,

I bought my DVD player from Listening Group (Megamall Branch) two years and  I was wondering where is the service center for YAMAHA.  My DVD Player is a S510.

or can you help me with the diagnose with my problem.

1.  The player starts to freeze in a certain frame then jumps.
2.  The player hangs once in a while when reading the disc.

Would you think a disc cleaner will help?

Thanks.

Offline dogearz

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
Re: Yamaha Service Center?
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2004 at 04:48 PM »
Sa bandang south kaya meron silang service center? I need to send my int amp for repair para naman magamit. Madumi na kasi yung contact ng input selector. I opened it up pero di ko na pwedeng galawin yung input selector box which is remote controlled :P baka masira ko lang. I'm quite sure the contact only needs cleaning.

Offline asterix

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Yamaha Receiver Service Center
« Reply #25 on: Aug 02, 2004 at 03:13 PM »
Does anyone here know the name address and number of the Yamaha Receiver service center (official, authorized or exclusive) here in the Phils?  I have a problem with my RXV-800 receiver, it does not anymore turn on, whenever I push the on/off button it just clicks.  Thanks in advance.

Offline KEN

• Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
Re: Yamaha Receiver Service Center
« Reply #26 on: Aug 02, 2004 at 04:07 PM »
Try this...

You can bring it to Yupangco with address:
G. A. Yupangco & Co., Inc.
Yupangco Building
339 Gil J. Puyat Avenue Makati City 1200
Philippines

or better yet call them at;
899-9595 (connecting all departments)

Offline asterix

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
Re: Yamaha Receiver Service Center
« Reply #27 on: Aug 03, 2004 at 07:21 AM »
Thanks a lot Ken. I will try to contact Yupangco....

:) Asterix

Offline asterix

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: Aug 03, 2004 at 07:36 AM »
Hi Bejiboys,
Have the same problem with my rxv800. Can u suggest what to do? sent u pm..

Offline audioworld

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Collector
  • Puresound As Close As It Gets
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: Aug 03, 2004 at 09:33 AM »
Good day,

If you have a problem with your Yamaha AV system please feel free to call or visit as at AUDIOWORLD TECH. INC.  749 Banaue St. corner Sct. Alcaraz Q. C. Tel.: 742-6843 Fax: 732-7716, or you can bring your system to any Yamaha authorized dealer near you.

ATI