Author Topic: Very affordable FULL HD AVision LCD Available now at Sights and Sounds  (Read 78588 times)

Offline weightlifter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • no pain no gain....geeky bodybuilders rule!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
had my 26 incher avision married to a jvc thg 31 home theatre! the TV has performed well for the past three months.  warranty has nine months to go...

Offline ZeroShock

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
guys nalilito ako. please help me decide

42" avision 120hz

37" samsung 60hz to be exact its 37b530

around the same price. thanks

thanks

Offline tapyok

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
Update lang po..  asa SnS ako kanina....  pwede pala i-off ung motion flow ng avision... sa enhancement... tapos punta dun sa MJC....  pwedeng i-off, low, medium, strong... hay konti na lang makakabili na ko hehehehehehehehehe

Offline klpangan

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
natry niyo na ba ito sa ps3???? and 3d movies or games?

Offline shaven

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
New Promo from AVision:

Buy 42" 42AL69 with 22" 22AL58 for only P40950.

Buy 32" 32AL58 with 19" 19AL58 for only P22950.

Promo ends May 15, 2010 or while supply lasts.

any chance that this promo will happen again.

Offline shaven

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
guys nalilito ako. please help me decide

42" avision 120hz

37" samsung 60hz to be exact its 37b530

around the same price. thanks

thanks

120 Hz and 60 Hz, what does this mean?

Offline E-reply

• Trade Count: (+248)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Mobile: 0917-5413491
  • Liked:
Promo from AVision...Still available

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
120 Hz and 60 Hz, what does this mean?

120Hz or 60HZ is motion interpolation rate. This motion interpolation is sometimes call motion-flow. Motion-flow is a process that is basically adding or inserting new frames between standard movie frames. This technology is used to correct visual artifact known as judder, perceived as "jumpiness" in the picture.  :D

Offline judoka03g

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
sir, Avision 32in v Toshiba 32av700. For TV viewing and DVDs po sir? how do they compare in this regard po.

Offline Gabbby

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Collector
  • GOTTA MAKE IT RAIN!!!!
  • Liked:

sir just availed of 42AL69 from you few weeks back, possible to add on the difference to get the 22AL58 ?
JTR

Offline kazushi

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Apprentice
  • Hello imalurker
  • Liked:

sir may option ba na 32" lang, how much po at ano po specs ng 32", pwede po ba installment yun?
« Last Edit: Aug 25, 2010 at 01:13 AM by kazushi »

Offline lleggollazz

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
sir vic meron ba kayo ng LG LH70 series? magkano from 32" - 42"? pwede ba pa email ng pricelist ng iba pang plasma/LCD sa [email protected]. thanks.

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir, Avision 32in v Toshiba 32av700. For TV viewing and DVDs po sir? how do they compare in this regard po.

Toshiba 32av700 has TV signal booster that enhances TV reception. It also has better contrast that renders very good deep black color. Since the AVision is P17K. while 32AV700 is P19K, I prefer Toshiba over AVision because of better picture and value for money.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir just availed of 42AL69 from you few weeks back, possible to add on the difference to get the 22AL58 ?

Yes, you can do so. Just go to shop and pay the difference. Ask Jonjon or Hazel for assistance.  :D

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
sir may option ba na 32" lang, how much po at ano po specs ng 32", pwede po ba installment yun?

32" is P17K. This is a HD ready TV. 12 months at P19,550.  :D

Offline jackryan

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • http://www.reefphilippines.com http://uaaph.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
120Hz or 60HZ is motion interpolation rate. This motion interpolation is sometimes call motion-flow. Motion-flow is a process that is basically adding or inserting new frames between standard movie frames. This technology is used to correct visual artifact known as judder, perceived as "jumpiness" in the picture.  :D

I think I saw the motion-flow of this feature at another shop in Robinson's Malate (not sure if you are affiliated with them) and was quite impressed with their implementation of the motion-flow feature that I cannot even seem to see when I did a trial of the Samsung LED series recently at the mall.

Can you tell me which models of AVision has this feature and at what sizes?

I am loyal Samsung LCD owner that shifted from Sony following before... I am considering to get this unit for another location placement just because of their motion-flow implementation....

Offline jackryan

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • http://www.reefphilippines.com http://uaaph.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9

Does the 42" 42AL69 and 22" 22AL58 have motion flow features?

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
I think I saw the motion-flow of this feature at another shop in Robinson's Malate (not sure if you are affiliated with them) and was quite impressed with their implementation of the motion-flow feature that I cannot even seem to see when I did a trial of the Samsung LED series recently at the mall.

Can you tell me which models of AVision has this feature and at what sizes?

I am loyal Samsung LCD owner that shifted from Sony following before... I am considering to get this unit for another location placement just because of their motion-flow implementation....

Does the 42" 42AL69 and 22" 22AL58 have motion flow features?

Only AVision 42" 42AL69 has motion flow
« Last Edit: Aug 30, 2010 at 01:38 PM by E-reply »

Offline espionage

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
Hi Sir Vic,

Is the price of the 42" is still at 36k? Just updating tnx! Planning to buy if ever I disposed my current unit.
Samsung 65" NU7100 | Onkyo TXSR608 | Zidoo X9S | AMD HTPC | PS4 | A-Audio FS | WH3 CS | Daichi Surr

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic,

Is the price of the 42" is still at 36k? Just updating tnx! Planning to buy if ever I disposed my current unit.

Yes, it's still P36K.

Offline razmaTaz

• Trade Count: (+198)
  • Apprentice
  • "Make sure of the more important things."
  • Liked:

hello po sir Vic. is this promo still available, specifically the 42" + 22" deal? thanks...

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
hello po sir Vic. is this promo still available, specifically the 42" + 22" deal? thanks...

We still have plenty package available. We can still offer you at promo price until supply lasts.  :D

Offline xgh0st12x

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • DVD Guru
  • Reboot nang reboot! Punyeta, puro na lang reboot!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
quick question dear sirs:

do the NEWER al69 models of the 42 inch avision still have 120hz real motion?
i tried searching for how to turn on and off this featue on the tv's menu but i cant seem to find it.
ive also backread several threads on the subject pero i still can find the 'mjc' option from the TV's menu...

need help on this asap. and thank you in advancw for any assistance you may extend.
Formerly SonOfKratos

Offline xgh0st12x

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
Avision 42AL69 Owners, Buyers, ans Sellers: Please read!

Guys, i just need to give this feedback regarding my previous questions regarding the Avision 42AL69's 120hz motion flow feature.

Last Sept 11, 2010, i bought the said model from electronics botique park square. I have done my research regarding this model and i was quite happy to hear that a lot of people were quite pleased with the picture quality, the 120hz motion flow feature and the incredible price of this unit. Cred card price was 40500 straight payment with free 22 inch avision lcd tv

I brought the unit home and tested it out with some PS3 and Xbox 360 games via hdmi and a few dvd movies via component cable.

True enough, i enjoyed my games and movies in true 1080p spleandor. I then began looking for the feature to turn on the 120hz motion flow. I could not find it.
So began my reading and questions in this forums and others.

I apparently was instructed to access the 'mjc' option from the menu: menu > picture > enhanced setting > mjc.
to my surprise, wala talaga syang MJC.

this went on for days, i mustve gone through every menu option and patiently waited for feedback re: my forum posts regarding this matter.

about 4 days after buying th TV, i then decided to call the distributor (Logitech Marketing) since i knew that if ever this TV had issues, it was them who was going to replace it and not electronics botique.

There were several phonecalls made, mainly to coordinate the arrival of their technician to check my lcd. The next day, i received a call from technician...

He had confirmed the "newer" releases of the 42al69 were only 1080p 60hz !!!!! and not 1080p 120hz -> which was necessary to enable the motion flow feature of the tv.

I naturally expressed my frustration (politely of course)

I paid for something that was advertised and verbally confirmed to me by the sellers and distributors to have certain features oonly to find out that it didnt! That was false advertisement and misleading consumers!

To make a long story short Logitech and Electronics botique coordinated with each other to replace the unit for me.

exactly a week after i bought the unit, i returned it to the parksquare branch and had to go to the electronics botique robinsons malate branch to claim the unit (which was confirmed to still be the 120hz model).

Just need to say this... yes, ako lang mag isa nag karga sa kotse nung 42 inch lcd -> all this with an injured left hand (8stiches due to an accident with a knife) in fairness the staff bothe from park square and malate were kind enough to assist me in loading and unloading the TV.

So what is the moral of all this?

I am not telling you guys not to buy this TV, as by all means it delivers good full HD picture quality (yes, kahit yung 60hz na unit swabe pa rin) at a good price. wag lang kayo umasa sa internal speakers because they are literally crap - as most speakers are for generic lcds.

Buyers: Check if you are indeed getting the 120hz model, you can check this pag meron syang MJC option sa enhanced settings from the picture menu: (menu > picture > enhanced setting > mjc)

Sellers/Retailers: Please check your current stocks and ensure that you are indeed carrying the 120hz model. if you are carrying the 60hz models, please make necessary revisions to the specs you show customers and set necessary expectations.

I am not pointing fingers here as to who is to blame... Electronics botique should have confirmed the specs of the LCD, Logitech should have confirmed this with their retailers, and avision should have confirmed this with logitech.

i just hope future buyers of this TV (which is still a great buy in my opinion) learn from my experience.
« Last Edit: Sep 20, 2010 at 07:50 PM by SonOfKratos »
Formerly SonOfKratos

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
RE: AVision of no 120HZ motion flow

We confronted the AVision Company of the same issue, and came to know that the TV now has no feature of 120HZ.

We wish to inform the public:
That Sights and Sounds is accepting return or exchange for TV of no 120hz AVision 42AL69. Please bring invoice for proof of purchase at Sights and Sounds.

Offline xgh0st12x

• DVD Guru
  • Liked:
That indeed is a grand gesture, sir vic, and i salute you and S&S for your untarnished reputation in the industry.

Question though sir, when you confronted logitech about this, did they say that they will completely stop releasing 120hz models?

If ever you still have 120hz models available, please let me know as a have a couple of officemates who saw my recent purchase and are just dying to get the same package... I would not hessitate to refer them to your store and nowhere else if ever.

Thanks.
Formerly SonOfKratos

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
That indeed is a grand gesture, sir vic, and i salute you and S&S for your untarnished reputation in the industry.

Question though sir, when you confronted logitech about this, did they say that they will completely stop releasing 120hz models?

If ever you still have 120hz models available, please let me know as a have a couple of officemates who saw my recent purchase and are just dying to get the same package... I would not hessitate to refer them to your store and nowhere else if ever.

Thanks.

We still have the last 3 units of AVision with 120hz motion flow. Come and get them while stocks are still available.  :D

Offline symbian74

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
Kudos to Sir Vic for the outstanding service to the PDVD community. :)

Offline E-reply

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Kudos to Sir Vic for the outstanding service to the PDVD community. :)

Thanks for your unwavering support, sir.  :D

Offline ramdac17

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
Hi Sir Vic,

Just want to confirm kung mag kakaroon pa po kau ng stock (Avision 42" w/ 120 motion flow) around Nov - Dec. We're planning to buy this very good deal. Also, how much for straight cash?

Thank you in advance.
SAMSUNG 32C530 | Sony PS3 | Onkyo TXNR509
Wharfedale 10.1 | 9CM | SW150
BOSE Acoustimass 5-SII