Author Topic: MY-SHOPPINGBOX.COM  (Read 60050 times)

Offline Clondalkin

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Tea the gift of life...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: MY-SHOPPINGBOX.COM
« Reply #30 on: Sep 25, 2009 at 02:07 PM »
Just guessing:

Might be easier for them to clear the package if they dont use Amazon box?

Might be safer if they dont use the Amazon box (na mainit sa mata ng mga kups)?

Might be a way of reinforcing the packaging? - pero matigas ang box ng Amazon diba?

Offline Waxx

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • PDVD RULES!!! (basahin nyo, i mean!)
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 791
« Reply #31 on: Sep 25, 2009 at 02:47 PM »
Hmmm ... have you checked if your items' shipping weight was calculated using the original or with their repackaging? Unless they provide you the choice to not repackage the items, parang masagwa nga ang dating.

On a side note, I'm still waiting for my items. Ocean freight is definitely cheaper, but it can also drive you up the walls with all the waiting.

ok lang.. shipping weight was at 3lbs... they computed for the volume weight which was 6.1 lbs ata.. rounded off to 7lbs...

so whichever is higher. 7lbs..

naisip ko lang kasi... if they used the amazon box.. ok lang naman coz they used their own tape... di naman ganun kalaki ang space na natira sa box..

im not really complaining... just wondering lang.. knowing amazon.. they tend to overkill the box of the items.. baka nga myshoppingbox is doing us a favor if theyre repacking it into a smaller box.. i dunno really.. pero sana may pics sila to show transparency diba...

here are the pics of the box...

Offline ment

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: Sep 25, 2009 at 05:35 PM »
i got my items just this morning..

has anybody of you had their items repacked?

i mean.. i got it with a scanned amazon doc shipping invoice.. the box was non amazon and the items are inside..

naiisip ko lang.. what if.. amazon's box was smaller... cant they ship it as is.. ala jac?

kasi repacking them gives them the liberty of packing it in a bigger box = bigger charges

parang unethical if they do this..

kadarating lang din nga ng item ko ..... same scenario naka -unpack sa lalagyan ng amazon ... dalawang bluray ang nakalagay sa sarili nilang plastic....

kung ganun pala they should have calculated the volume ng actual shipment. hindi yung susukatin sa pre-shipment state ng item na naka pack sa amazon packaging tapus itatanggal din pala sa lalagyan para ilagay sa malaking kahon nila.

kahit na fractrion lang yun sa volume weight ..... it could make a difference whether you pay the extra pound or not. open to argument tuloy yung method na ito

Offline Stark3

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: Sep 25, 2009 at 05:55 PM »
kadarating lang din nga ng item ko ..... same scenario naka -unpack sa lalagyan ng amazon ... dalawang bluray ang nakalagay sa sarili nilang plastic....

kung ganun pala they should have calculated the volume ng actual shipment. hindi yung susukatin sa pre-shipment state ng item na naka pack sa amazon packaging tapus itatanggal din pala sa lalagyan para ilagay sa malaking kahon nila.

kahit na fractrion lang yun sa volume weight ..... it could make a difference whether you pay the extra pound or not. open to argument tuloy yung method na ito

Hmm ... that's weird. The last time I talked with one of their customer support agents, he was insistent that they had this policy of not opening packages for repackaging since it has the possibility of opening up a can of worms with the customer.

I'm going to go ahead and send an email, from your reports there's a mismatch between the company line as spouted by their agents and actual practice. Either that, or there are specific cases where they perform the repackaging. Either way, it's best to clarify.

Offline frootloops

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+252)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #34 on: Sep 25, 2009 at 08:07 PM »
Bro Waxx, I hope you dont mind..but whats inside your box? Wala kasi ako nakita cushion man lang like what Amazon does. Do you know wether the repacking was done here or abroad?

AFAIC, whatever reason they may have in doing this but opening your package is not right. Technically based on one company's rules and the owner of the package, and legally by law unless you are the Customs examiner.

Offline Waxx

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: Sep 25, 2009 at 09:13 PM »
Bro Waxx, I hope you dont mind..but whats inside your box? Wala kasi ako nakita cushion man lang like what Amazon does. Do you know wether the repacking was done here or abroad?

AFAIC, whatever reason they may have in doing this but opening your package is not right. Technically based on one company's rules and the owner of the package, and legally by law unless you are the Customs examiner.

its a nyko intercooler for xbox360, ps3, and nyko wii sensor bar ... wala ngang peanut styro as usually what amazon does... im thinking that it was packed abroad.. one thing i noticed.. is parang ang shipper nila is skynet.. i dont know if sister company nila or consignee sila.. anyways... if ever consignee lang sila.. whats keeping us from using the services of skynet? ipapadala ko nalang sa bahay ng friend ko then ill ask her to repack and use skynet.. baka mas makamura pa.. controlled pa ang laki ng box if ever..

im not really sure kung naka state ba sa terms and conditions nila if you avail of their services, you give them consent to open your package and repack them.. ill read on it when i find time..

anyways... yun kay sir ment naman.. ive ordered bluray/games sa amazon before, and from what i know..they pack the discs together.. use shink wrap against a single cardboard backing.. i dunno kung ganun ba ang state na dumating sa kanila.. nevertheless i hope we can ask them to send us pics of our items when they receive it? before they repack it or what not... anyways.. if they wont heed to our request, then whats stopping us from continuing to avail of their services diba?..

again as ive said.. i dont mind spending $25 just to give our guys a review of how their service is.. and in this case.. it would be their loss and not ours if indeed they keep on doing unacceptable practices for us..

iba parin ang JAC.. .madaling kausap... may tawad pa. ;D

Offline ment

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: Sep 25, 2009 at 11:14 PM »
lemme upload the picture later ..... na unpack ko na nga lang ....

yes that corrugated box-like packing we got so used sa amazon  is definitely not there.

Whether dito or sa US pa yan ... hindi dapat nawala sa padala sa akin yung orig packaging ng amazon even kung inexamine ng customs. and as i said..... since volume weight sila..... lugi ako doon sa nangyari if in case kung sinukat ko lang yung blurays na dumating ay lumabas saktong one pound.

anyway i'll make a complaint sa email.

Offline ment

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: Sep 25, 2009 at 11:22 PM »

ayan .... yung transpArent plastic na pinag patungan ng BD ko, yun lang ang nakabalot sa BD nung nakuha ko ... aside dun sa plastic pouch ng sky*** kung anu man yun. you be the judge mga sirs and ma'ams ....

Offline TOY 01

• Trade Count: (+323)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #38 on: Sep 26, 2009 at 12:25 AM »
Sir baka skynet worldwide express
Allan 0917-8975003 (Please indicate username)

Offline frootloops

• Kagawad
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: Sep 26, 2009 at 12:27 AM »
Thanks Waxx for the reply. Based dun sa pic mo kasi mukhang local yung box, those kind of box are not fit for travel. Mukhang malambot lang siya. So I guess dito na nilagay sa kahon yan.

@ ment, that is definitely a thumbs down for me. I read again their terms & conditions and it states that:

You authorize FICI, its subsidiaries, affiliates and third party service providers, to open and check the packages when necessary to verify that the contents do not contain prohibited items. FICI shall refuse deliveries to the Subscriber's MY-SHOPPINGBOX should the items in question fall under the category of dangerous or prohibited goods.

Parang alam ko na ang style nito..carry items lang sila by some individual siguro. Kaya tinatanggal sa box para hindi bulky sa bagahe ng magdadala, daming ganito ang racket sa mga Flight Attendants ng airlines. Again, as I've said in my previous post, I can't find any reason why they have to open it and throw your original box at naka plastic na lang pagdating sa inyo. Ito lang ang tingin ko ha..

JAC pa rin ika nga ni Waxx.  ;D

Offline ment

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: Sep 26, 2009 at 12:50 AM »
thanks sir :)

am new to this sort of importation. kaya am learning from you guys...

tama yung hinaylayt ninyo ..... open to check diba? nothing said about removing it totally from its original packing.

fair play lang sana ..... di naman bale kung medyo mahal kaunti ..... yung fraction ng one pound kasi ang pinupunto ko lang din besides sa nawala sa original packing.

MAs magaganda pa nga packing ng mga PDVD sellers dito eh :D oh well charge to experience

Offline Waxx

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: Sep 26, 2009 at 01:00 AM »
not to mention pati yung  amazon shipping details ay scanned copy lang and computer printout.. wassup with that kaya no? anyways... kung ganun din lang ang gagawin nila.. kanila na $25 ko...

nalungkot kasi talaga ako nung nalaman kong mas mahal pa yung charges nila  ($59.50) kesa sa value ng 3 items ko.. ($56) hay... oh well.. charge it to experience ika nga..

lets wait for sir ment's complaint kung may patutunguhan or kung paiikutin lang rin...

Offline ment

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: Sep 26, 2009 at 01:26 AM »
sent my email na .... will post it here once nag reply sila ..... civil naman email ko :P andyan na eh. I just wanna hear their justification of repacking....

naka standby na din ang application ko sa JAC :P if this goes sour. pwede ngang hand carry ng piloto o flight attendant nga yan sa hitsura ng packing ng shipment namin....

dami pa naman ako nakapila para sa black friday ;D

OT : sir WAXX jasper na ba xbox360 niyo? diba no need na ng nyko cooler yun?

Offline Waxx

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: Sep 26, 2009 at 02:06 AM »
sent my email na .... will post it here once nag reply sila ..... civil naman email ko :P andyan na eh. I just wanna hear their justification of repacking....

naka standby na din ang application ko sa JAC :P if this goes sour. pwede ngang hand carry ng piloto o flight attendant nga yan sa hitsura ng packing ng shipment namin....

dami pa naman ako nakapila para sa black friday ;D

OT : sir WAXX jasper na ba xbox360 niyo? diba no need na ng nyko cooler yun?

yes jasper sir... pero wala lang.. natutuwa lang sa fans... ahhahhaha

re JAC, theyre really good in terms of service.. i suggest you email ms aura black... siguradong approve yan.

Offline ment

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: Sep 26, 2009 at 08:22 AM »
here is my email to them:

good day,

i was able to receive my package today. thanks.

however. I noticed it is not in its original packing from amazon. It
was repacked by your end.

May I inquire why it was done in such manner as I believe there was
nothing in our subscription  agreement that you will repack my item.
having previous experiences with amazon purchases I was expecting it
was in its original corrugated box like packing. plus i am aware that
you computed my shipping cost base on amazon's packing sleeve.

kindly refer to attached picture .... the transparent plastic wrap
underneath the bluray disc was used instead. my intention is not to
contest the bill but to understand why it was done in such manner.

Thanks in Advance for your clarification,

and here is the reply I got earlier:

Dear ,

We would like acknowledge your email with much concern.

Our immediate review of your package history shows that it was indeed received in our Burbank facilities, and dispatched to the Philippines, packed in the usual Amazon carton box.

We have in the meantime, sent an urgent inquiry to our Manila Station, to advise us why your shipment was not delivered in its original packing, or in a carton box, as it should be. Unfortunately, with the time difference, it will take several more hours before we can get any information.

There have been indeed, several instances, when carton boxes had to be changed when these cannot be fixed or re-taped properly, after these are torn open or damaged, during random inspection by the Philippine Customs, to avoid items from falling out or exposed, but just the same, the delivery should have been in a carton box, with a note informing you that the box had to be replaced.

We sincerely apologize that your package has not been properly handled. Please rest assured that we shall take the necessary action to avoid that this should happen again.

Please let us know in the meantime, if your discs have been damaged, or unacceptable to you, due to its condition, so we can order a replacement with air freight shipping and delivery to your address, at no cost to you.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

MY-SHOPPINGBOX.COM

heto nalang reply ko sa last message nila:

Good Day,

Many thanks for the prompt reply. the item seems to be in good condition. I was not able to thoroughly check it yesterday. Will do that later.

And I will be waiting for your follow up reply on this matter. a lot of my co-member in www.pinoydvd.com is eagerly awaiting review of your services as they traditionally use the service of one of your competitor. I believe three of us has subscribed to your service

REgards,

Clement
« Last Edit: Sep 26, 2009 at 08:27 AM by ment »

Offline DVDMe

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #45 on: Sep 28, 2009 at 05:28 PM »
Hi Guys,

with my-shoppingbox.com, when will you be charged for the shipping fee? thanks.

Offline Waxx

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: Sep 28, 2009 at 05:31 PM »
Hi Guys,

with my-shoppingbox.com, when will you be charged for the shipping fee? thanks.

$25 application fee..upon subscribing to their services (via creditcard)

and charged upon choosing your shipping option (if air/sea also via creditcard)

Offline ment

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #47 on: Sep 28, 2009 at 11:06 PM »
Dear Mr. Te,
>
> This is with reference to your email regarding your package for Amazon.com
> under tracking no. 100000000808.
>
> It appears that the airport supervisor, seeing that there were no damages
> nor missing items upon clearance and inventory, of the shipment
> consolidation at the airport, decided to immediately turn-over the shipment
> to our courier for immediate dispatch, as the consolidation was already 2
> days late, to make-up for the lost time.
>
> It was unfortunate that all the CDs in our consolidation were also opened by
> Customs, as they have been very strict about the entry of high valued
> software in discs. As a result, many of the packing materials/envelopes of
> the small items were torn.
>
> Your item should have been at the very least, re-boxed, instead of just
> enclosing this in a courier satchel or pouch.
>
> We regret that this has happened to your shipment, a first time user of
> MY-SHOPPINGBOX.
>
> Many of the regular users, have requested us to remove as much outer
> packaging in Manila, before items are delivered to their homes, as they
> always seem to have problems with the disposal of packaging materials in
> their residences. However, we only do this for items that are in bulky
> packing like shoes, bags and other personal items, and only on few
> occasions, for consignments with small contents like CDs.
>
> We are sorry for the inconvenience we have caused you, please let us know if
> you would like us to replace your item, so we can schedule its collection
> and proceed with ordering a replacement.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> MY-SHOPPINGBOX.COM

message from My-Shoppingbox.com ..... continuation of our email conversation

Offline DVDMe

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: Sep 30, 2009 at 01:56 PM »
hi guys,

ok ba magpa-ship using MSB? thanks

Offline ment

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: Nov 25, 2009 at 11:39 PM »
Nah. Some electronics to round out my home theater setup. A 5 channel power amp and a pre/pro weighing in at 40 lbs and 23 lbs respectively. All in all, $160 for ocean freight.

any update with the shipment?

Offline jekoy

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
« Reply #50 on: Dec 13, 2009 at 02:46 AM »
bakit sa JAC di naman nagka-issue in terms of repacking the items? di ba sila dumadaan sa customs for checking?
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline frootloops

• Kagawad
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #51 on: Dec 13, 2009 at 03:20 AM »
bakit sa JAC di naman nagka-issue in terms of repacking the items? di ba sila dumadaan sa customs for checking?

lahat yan dumadaan sa customs hindi pwedeng hindi, yung case dito tingin ko sa amerika pa lang binubuksan na nila at nililipat na sa ibang lalagyan, consolidated na bago pa ipadala dito.

Offline ment

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #52 on: Dec 13, 2009 at 07:06 AM »
in so far .... wala nako macocomplain sa packing.

so far so good .....

Offline Stark3

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #53 on: Dec 13, 2009 at 01:11 PM »
any update with the shipment?

Hmm ... sorry for the late update to this one. Haven't really had time for PDVD the last month or so. >_>

Anyway, I was able to receive my packages exactly on schedule. About the previous concerns, I received my items in the same packaging used by the original sender. I didn't notice any nasty bump marks on the boxes, and I'm happy to say that I was able to plug in both components (processor and power amp) and have them working on the first try.

If ever I fail in holding back my upgrade itch, I wouldn't hesitate over buying components abroad and having them sent over via MSB. ^^

Offline ment

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #54 on: Dec 13, 2009 at 11:07 PM »
i think i have to delete and have all my credit cards changed na .... then let gf keep it for me.... before i become too happy with MSB ;D

Offline ment

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #55 on: Dec 23, 2009 at 07:44 PM »
Kaninang tanghali I got a text from My Shopping box ..... dumating na daw yung item ko .... kaso they recognized na Office address ko pinapadala .... so they asked me if I have alternate address since they said they don't expect anyone to be in the office tomorrow ....

Wow what forward thinkers ;D lalo naman ako natuwa sa service nila .....

the umbrella giveaway wasn't so bad either ;D

Offline Waxx

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #56 on: Apr 11, 2010 at 11:37 AM »
im reviving this thread..  seems like may "hidden charges itong msb"

well so far ok naman sila, until.. IPAD came...

this is our conversation:

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 11:07 AM, Waxx Tan <[email protected]> wrote:

hi, has any of your customers had an IPAD shipped thru msb? if yes how much does it cost? thank you.

johnny tan

To: Waxx Tan <[email protected]>
    Sent: Sun, April 11, 2010 3:57:18 AM
    Subject: Re: ipad shipping

Dear Johnny Tan,

Thank you for your email.

iPads are subject to 100% weight surcharge. Therefore, the average shipping weight of 3 lbs. is multiplied by 2, resulting to a total of 6 lbs. This is then multiplied by $8.50 per lb., resulting to a charge by air of $51.00. Add-on insurance is 4% of value in excess of $100.00.

Recent 64GB models with a shipping weight of 3 lbs., and a declared value of $700.00 amounted, $75.00.

Please note only 1 iPad is allowed per subscriber per shipment.

Please let us know if you need any additional information.

Sincerely,

MY-SHOPPINGBOX.COM

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 7:19 PM, Waxx Tan <[email protected]> wrote:

can you please explain weight surcharge? are we talking about volume weight? because ipad's box is around 6lbs volume weight?

Sent: Sun, April 11, 2010 11:29:16 AM

Dear Johnny Tan

The weight surcharge is based on its shipping weight, which is the higher of either the volume weight and the actual weight.

All the Ipads that we have received so far, are standard packed at 3 lbs., in a package measuring 11 x 10 x 4 inches for a volume weight of 2.65 lbs. The shipping weight therefore is 3 lbs.

This packing specification is standard to 16, 32 and 64 GB models, that we have received so far. Just the same, final shipping weight is determined by the weight and measure of each package as received.

Sincerely,

MY-SHOPPINGBOX.COM

Sun, April 11, 2010 11:40:42 AM
Re: ipad shipping
Waxx Tan <[email protected]>
Add to Contacts
To:   Customer Service <[email protected]>   
i see, how come there is a weight surcharge of 100%? it is in my understanding that you only charge for actual weight or volume (whichever is higher) and no surcharges... as posted in your rate page:

Air Cargo Class 2    USD    8.50 per pound or fraction thereof

Goods classified under Air Cargo Class 2 , may include among others, cameras, desk top and notebook computers and accessories, computer and other electrical toys and games, scientific, medical and other precision instruments, electrical and mechanical spareparts, electrical instruments, tools, and electric ovens.

there was no mention of a surcharge in any of your pages, nor was it mentioned anywhere in your page that items are subject for surcharges. ive checked the terms and conditions and searched your whole website and there was no mention of a surcharge.  in fact, that is why im inquiring of the surcharge because this is the first time i came across that term eversince i subscribed to msb.

im just surprised that all of a sudden there is a 'surcharge' coz i thought that there are no hidden charges for msb.

bat ganun.. ibig sabihin pag hotcake ba ang item nila.. take advantage din sila? if ganun sila. ill bring the business back to jac nalang...

as of now their total revenue from my orders is around $400.. thats for shipping alone palang..

will wait for their reply

« Last Edit: Apr 11, 2010 at 05:54 PM by Waxx »

Offline Waxx

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #57 on: Apr 11, 2010 at 11:49 AM »
continuing our conversation:

Sent: Sun, April 11, 2010 11:57:55 AM
Dear Johnny Tan

If there is a declared value of $700.00 for  a small 3 lb. package, it will be classified as high value goods, similar to items such as fancy and real jewelry and accessories and other expensive items, and therefore the acceptability of which will be at our option, and subject to charges on a case to case basis. Please refer to our FAQ page.

However, if there is no declared value, which would limit our liability to $100.00, then standard class 2 rates for electronics will apply for air shipment.

Sincerely,

MY-SHOPPINGBOX.COM

i have read and reread your FAQ page, and i dont see anything with regards to this inquiry that i have. would you be kind enought to copy and paste it here?

ok, given that you have a 'surcharge' for high valued items, how come the ipads valued 700 below are still subject to surcharge? i do believe that lower models of ipad (16 and 32gb)  are priced below $700?

when is an item classified as "high value"? what is the barometer for such?

so if i would be shipping laptops and cameras exceeding $700 there will be surcharge?

please enlighten me, thank you.

« Last Edit: Apr 11, 2010 at 05:55 PM by Waxx »

Offline Waxx

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #58 on: Apr 11, 2010 at 05:46 PM »
and to finish it up. here's how they explained it:

Sent: Sun, April 11, 2010 2:06:08 PM

Dear Johnny Tan

The following is the clause:

UNACCEPTABLE FOR SHIPMENT BY AIR OR SEA
        "Jewelries, precious metals, high value wrist watches and others "

The word "others" in this case is all encompassing, would refer to items which in our own unilateral discretion as valuable and high risk to either pilferage or customs action. IPads have recently become very popular, which as a result, have also become hot items for customs, where clearance expenses vary at time of inspection and assessment, as a "standard tariff" has yet to be established.

Laptops and cameras used to be subject to surcharges, however these have become quite common and "tariffs" have now been established for its entry declaration, and therefore previous surcharges have been removed.

So far the value declarations for iPads have been from a low of $650.00 to a high of $850.00. The value declarations are based on what subscribers declare to us by email, as Apple ship iPads without any invoices or value declaration in a neutral unmarked package.

Sincerely,

MY-SHOPPINGBOX.COM

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 11:13 PM, Waxx Tan <[email protected]> wrote:

ok, now i understand.. so for the time being, since the item is fairly new and 'hot' there are surcharges. so as time goes by, we can expect the ipad's surcharge be also remove when tariffs are in place?

so since there is no declared value for the ipad, if i got a 32gb. i will still be charged 6lbs for it? am i correct?

thank you for the enlightenment

Dear Johnny Tan,

Thanks for your email.

An iPad without any value declaration will be classified just like any electronic item, charged at class 2 rate for air. This means that if the shipping weight is 3 lbs., then the amount of shipping by air will be computed as follows:

3 lbs. x $8.50 = $ 25.50
(our maximum liability in case the item is stolen or lost will be limited to $100.00)

However, if there is a declared value of $700.00, for example, the item will be subject to a 1 time weight surcharge, with final charges computed as follows:

3 lbs. x 2 = 6 lbs. x $8.50 = $51.00 plus insurance of $24.00= $74.00

Once the iPad become common, we believe that a standard tariff will be established, and surcharges will also become a thing of the past, just like with laptops and cameras.

Sincerely,

MY-SHOPPINGBOX.COM

« Last Edit: Apr 11, 2010 at 05:56 PM by Waxx »

Offline Waxx

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #59 on: Apr 11, 2010 at 05:51 PM »
guys, ano pagka interpret nyo? they will ship the item without surcharge if we dont declare it? pero pag nagkasabit (confiscate or hold ng customs) they will pay only $100?

medyo nawalan naman ako ng gana sa msb kung ganon... parang as with others, they take advantage of the hot items..

i dunno, kasi whats the difference between ipad and a netbook or a laptop? diba its all the same?