Author Topic: MY-SHOPPINGBOX.COM  (Read 38630 times)

Offline syoti

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 62
Re: MY-SHOPPINGBOX.COM
« Reply #120 on: Apr 09, 2018 at 09:34 PM »
So, I received a reply that my package was received and posted on my dashboard. When I checked it, I got shocked on the rates being charged to me for shipping.

Shipment details as follows:

Goods weight: 25 lbs
Volume: 90 lbs
Chargeable weight: 90 lbs
Package Class: Class 1
Air: $539.10
Sea: $269.10

So I replied to their email and inquired, why they are charging me for the volume weight instead of the actual weight of the goods. Has anyone experienced this?

oh my..that's too much. and yes they do charge by volume weight whichever is higher.. i think it's written in the FAQ.. that's why everytime i make a purchase and i plan using MSB i check/calculate the shipping weight first. if not worth it i don't buy... 90lbs volume weight malaki un sir..

Offline stickfighter

• Trade Count: (+100)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • IF IT'S LOUD...YOU'RE TOO OLD!!! IT MUST BE SVS!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #121 on: Apr 09, 2018 at 11:20 PM »
oh my..that's too much. and yes they do charge by volume weight whichever is higher.. i think it's written in the FAQ.. that's why everytime i make a purchase and i plan using MSB i check/calculate the shipping weight first. if not worth it i don't buy... 90lbs volume weight malaki un sir..

So this can be charged to experience. The box that the vendor used is huge for a 25 lb goods.

Offline oznola

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 329
« Reply #122 on: Apr 18, 2018 at 03:45 PM »
^what was your decision on that sir Martin?

Seems lately their service is sloppy. my last 2 orders took/taking time to be delivered. I have one pending which i already paid and authorized March 2nd and it still has not arrived.

The one before that was paid Jan 22nd and was delivered only on April 4th. when i emailed them checking where it was a week or so before it was delivered, they said the ship encountered mechanical issues hence the delay. BTW, its still showing "Arrived in Manila" status on my dashboard for this order"