Author Topic: dvd box set  (Read 9118 times)

Offline nautica

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
dvd box set
« on: Aug 17, 2010 at 04:52 PM »
Writer in his micro-Bo Li writes: mind. Down. Forward. "JAG (Judge Advocate General Seasons 1-10 DVD Boxset" Nostalgia for LOST, I have no words.Burn Notice Season 3 DVD boxset  Damon Lindelof wrote, "Remember.  Let go. Move on. I will miss it more than I can ever say." The Hustle Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset Never have such a drama, 10 Things I Hate About You season 1 dvd box set so clearly touches my soul,"Reno 911 Season 1 DVD Boxset"  I began to cry, I suddenly see the light,  I moved heartbreak, I finally understand. "Life Season 2 DVD Boxset" Clear, not only the play of the so-called puzzle and answers; "The Incredible Hulk Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset" it clear that this was a kind of life."Bob The Builder Seasons 1-2 DVD Boxset"  - Some people will understand; some people will not understand. People do not understand, please do not worry. Because you have not met a soul to touch your things. On the "spiritual" things, once you get it, you all understand. LOST popular American TV market for six years, which bewildering minutiae of numerous "mystery", and numerous "problem",Hot In Cleveland Season 1 Dvd  we all look forward to get a final answer, so large have high expectations of the outcome. Although I had all kinds of speculation on the outcome and fantasy, Burn Notice Seasons 1-3 DVD and even that is difficult no matter what the outcome was satisfactory. But I never expected, ending the shock and moving far beyond my expectation, it not only solves almost all the remaining issues,Burn Notice Season 4 Dvd  given the ultimate answer, but we have a re-thinking of life: Why do we will meet many people, why some things happened with them, why stay together, why miss out, why some things are results, and some do not, our fate is destined for you, all this is true? What is "true"? We came into this world is meaningful right, why do we come, but also where to go? Northern Exposure Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset... ... Since its launch the sixth season, we all thought that Juliet's action is successful, the future has changed, we lived a harmonious and peaceful happy life. See the outcome of this assembly, Leverage Season 3 Dvd and then think of the phrase always recall the ears of "what happened, happended" can not help but sense of loss. Sons of Tucson Season 1 Dvd The so-called "parallel world", more specifically, the late spirits of the dead space. Everyone here is not consciously concerned about their own care about most things, love people,Royal Pains Season 2 Dvd  who in past lives want most in life, are here to achieve. - It is not because the future has changed, the aircraft has never crashed; but because everyone in the space created, with the most sincere dream in the sky. This is why Jack has a "fantasy out of" the son also and he fixed the "Father and son"; John has to love his father, not to win him a kidney ruthless swindler; V: The Series Dvd Daniel to continue his favorite music, become a pianist, not a physicist; James incarnation of the police, not criminals; Ben both had good tolerance, good dispositions, serving the sick father, not to poison him personally; which is why Boone on Hugo said, I have been waiting for you in this long time ... ... and so on and so on. Ghost Hunters Academy Season 1 Dvd Everyone before the road leading to heaven, are in self-reflection and redemption. Fullmetal Alchemist DVD Boxset In the intention to "fix" their  past lives life to make up their life with regret. Moreover, they will be virtually arranged with life once again the most important people meet, the recurrence of contact. Christian as Jack's father,Batman: The Brave and the Bold Season 2 Dvd  as he explained, "This is a world created with everyone in order to retrieve all that. No one is alone, dead. In your life who are important to you, together with finish the journey. " Desmond first wake up, it will smile Ying Ying in the real world to "nice" to Charles lead the way, do the "to do" things. Also explains why the world active in the soul called everyone to create their "memories" of opportunity. The Good Guys Season 1 Dvd So, when Jack found the first few times more sets of blood around his neck, we are, and how he does not understand what's going on, until at last he stroked his father's coffin, his whole life, he is the most precious fragment as to be stimulated strongly.
He finally got it.

Offline kraut

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • wink, wink .....
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: dvd box set
« Reply #1 on: Aug 18, 2010 at 10:56 AM »
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
I am he as you are me and we are all together !!!

Offline pao9307

• Trade Count: (+257)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 460
« Reply #2 on: Aug 18, 2010 at 08:27 PM »
wtf?

>:(

Offline joveng1234

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Aug 20, 2010 at 04:10 PM »
I think someone forgot to drink his meds today.

Offline yeh-yeh

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Aug 20, 2010 at 08:26 PM »
I think someone forgot to drink his meds today.

hahaha. your right sir. tsk tsk  :)
Loves steelbook!

Offline pinoy55

• Collector
  • 42X20 & 42UT30S - LX55 & LX50 - Xtreamer - RTi HT
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Aug 22, 2010 at 01:18 PM »
lol

Offline reynold

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Now a Name... Soon a LEGEND!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: Aug 23, 2010 at 09:09 PM »
ano daw ??? ??? ::) ::) ::)
BenQ w1070+
51PSF5000
Onkyo 636
Musika
Minix U1
B&W 602 S3
Energy Spkrs
Onkyo Liverpool D200II

Offline -sniper-

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • DVD Guru
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: Aug 24, 2010 at 10:36 AM »
basahin natin maigi....baka da vinci's code 'to.  ;D
sa nakinabang at humakot sa ht at audio set-up ko na ipinundar ko MAG-ISA, may balik yan......

Offline pao9307

• Trade Count: (+257)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 460
« Reply #8 on: Aug 24, 2010 at 08:42 PM »
6x sinubukan ko basahin,pero mas madali pa intindihin ang jejebet dito. ;D
« Last Edit: Aug 25, 2010 at 12:40 AM by pao9307 »

Offline shuttertrigger

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • 1, 2, 3 say Kimchi!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 657
« Reply #9 on: Aug 24, 2010 at 10:31 PM »
 ???
Hey, that's my bike!

Offline Dan

• Trade Count: (+133)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 216
« Reply #10 on: Aug 24, 2010 at 11:20 PM »
Bot spam.

Yet, we're still here reading it.

Wait, I think I saw something. It's the meaning of life written diagonally starting at the 13th sentence up to the 666th verse.
 :o

Offline frootloops

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+252)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #11 on: Aug 25, 2010 at 01:23 AM »

Wait, I think I saw something. It's the meaning of life written diagonally starting at the 13th sentence up to the 666th verse.
 :o

oo nga!!!!  :o :o

Offline carloloi16

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • Kryptonian
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: Aug 25, 2010 at 03:32 AM »
kakahilo.. ;D

Offline techdude

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Spinning...
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: Aug 25, 2010 at 09:37 AM »
Shouldn't a moderator have deleted this a long time ago?
Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall see God.

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #14 on: Aug 25, 2010 at 11:08 AM »
If it isn't brought to our attention, we don't necessarily see it.

It's called "we also have a life beyond PinoyDVD."  ;)
« Last Edit: Aug 25, 2010 at 11:17 AM by Mr. Hankey »
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...