Author Topic: Toshiba 32" LCD 32AV700 Best LCD for Analog Cable  (Read 2421 times)

Offline dannielsimone

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hi, I'm NOT new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Toshiba 32" LCD 32AV700 Best LCD for Analog Cable
« on: Aug 11, 2010 at 11:27 PM »
So it has been stated that this LCD with its signal power booster has the best PQ with standard cable of any LCD EVER .....thats right EVER.  I would love to read some reviews from owners who agree with this comment or even better yet disagree.  Just want to get to the truth of the matter as I have heard nothing to back up the hype.

Any other comments regarding this model would be most appreciated.

God bless and have a nice day.

Onkyo 707
Wharefdale Diamond 9.6
Center 9 CM
Diamond 9.1
Mirage Omni s10

Offline dannielsimone

• DVD Addict
  • Hi, I'm NOT new here!
  • Liked:
Re: Toshiba 32" LCD 32AV700 Best LCD for Analog Cable
« Reply #1 on: Aug 12, 2010 at 07:51 PM »
50 views and not one reply.  :(  Did anyone buy this TV?  :-\  Can anyone  provide testimonial to there veiwing experience?    ???
Onkyo 707
Wharefdale Diamond 9.6
Center 9 CM
Diamond 9.1
Mirage Omni s10

Offline nimbus

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Aug 13, 2010 at 03:54 PM »
dun po sa may marketplace section you can find some reviews for this tv regarding sa analog reception with pics. I bought this TV so far ok naman kaya lang i can't compare sa ibang brand 1st lcd tv ko kasi to

Offline dannielsimone

• DVD Addict
  • Hi, I'm NOT new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Aug 14, 2010 at 08:42 AM »
Thanx for your comment. I read the reviews and saw the pictures and it looks good.  My wifes mom bought a unit last night.  Will comment on her TV when I see it.
Onkyo 707
Wharefdale Diamond 9.6
Center 9 CM
Diamond 9.1
Mirage Omni s10

Offline iggi_08

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Aug 14, 2010 at 08:49 AM »
Are those my pics Sir?  ;D

You won't be disappointed Sir, I'm sure your biyenan will be quite impressed with it's reception.  ;)
"Have faith in the Yankees, my son."

- Ernest Hemingway in The Old Man and the Sea

Offline dannielsimone

• DVD Addict
  • Hi, I'm NOT new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Aug 15, 2010 at 11:16 AM »
Are those my pics Sir?  ;D

You won't be disappointed Sir, I'm sure your biyenan will be quite impressed with it's reception.  ;)

Well...unfortunately the cable my wifes mom  used is telmarc ( a satelite feed from indonesia) from Pasig, and  the Sony CRT being used had poor reception before so I was not holding my breath.  Bunch of crap in respect to "quality cable" or compared to local Sky  but it is better than a blank. FYI Sky does not provide service in Taytay.

The Toshiba can not do much with the signal.  I am not putting down the Toshiba as it was a hope and a prayer that the signal  Booster would  provide HD quality or even very good reception. (the signal booster although helping did very little but there is a noise reduction filter and that was a good featur. So if you are asked by a foreigner if it snows in the philippines you can say yes...in Baguio and Taytay. :D

And by the way the speakers on this toshiba  are not very good so now we must hunt for a decent HTIB.  

Am curious as to the great quality of HD like pictures on that other thread.  What was the source of cable and how bad was the signal in the first place.   Maybe the technicians who installed our unit in Taytay  did not activate the signal booster??? ???   :-\  

In fact to be 100% honest I put in an order to buy one for my bedroom with a consideration to upgrade to  the 40 inch unit. That order sis now on hold and am seeking alternative options.
« Last Edit: Aug 15, 2010 at 11:50 AM by dannielsimone »
Onkyo 707
Wharefdale Diamond 9.6
Center 9 CM
Diamond 9.1
Mirage Omni s10