Author Topic: eBILIonline - FLAT RATE Shipping USA to Philippines  (Read 13260 times)

Offline frootloops

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+252)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 19
eBILIonline - FLAT RATE Shipping USA to Philippines
« on: Feb 23, 2011 at 11:58 PM »
Found this services over at PTK..

http://www.ebilionline.com/

Common question raised was this...

Question:
Want to use our service but don't have a US credit card or paypal account? Our ePABILI shopping service takes care of that problem for you. Simply send us the link of the item you wish to purchase and we'll take care of the rest.

Answer:

The new service we launched is a payment service where you will send us the link to the item you want to purchase, we will then send you a quote on how much you will need to pay us to buy the item on your behalf. After we receive 50% downpayment of the amount we quoted you, and full payment for your choice of shipping box, we will buy the item for you and have it shipped to our warehouse in California. There will be a small surcharge for this service but very transparent kami sa quote because we will attach the vendor's billing amount sa quote namin.

Our surcharge is a fixed rate of $10 for orders $100 and below. 10% of the total purchase amount for orders $101 to $500, and $50 or 8% of the total purchase amount, whichever is higher, for orders above $500. Total purchase amount will include all fees charged to us by the seller to ship the item to our office in California. See below sample computation of purchasing several items on ebay and amazon:

Item 1 on ebay: $50 buy it now + domestic shipping $10 = $60 Total Purchase Amount +$10 surcharge = $70.
Item 2 on ebay: $120 w/ free domestic shipping = $120 Total Purchase Amount + $12 surcharge = $132
Item 3 on Amazon: $600 w/ free domestic shipping = $600 Total Purchase Amount + $50 surcharge = $650

Total quote is $70+$132+$650 = $852 + $70 standard box shipping

From this your downpayment amount is 50% of $852 = $426 + $70 = $496. The balance you can pay when you pick up your box from our office in QC. You can choose to add more items later to fill your shipping box, what is important is that you pay for the box first when you make the 50% downpayment for the first item, that way your item has a place to go when they get to our office in California.

Question:
what about insurance - if by any chance the box containing our goods was lost in transit papunta dito sa pinas sagot nyo ba yun?

Answer:
re: insurance all boxes are insured for $500 for loss of the complete box. If you need additional insurance we can get it an additional charge. Same policy lang as any other courier or delivery company, but waaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than post office  Our office is located along Quezon Ave., near banawe. Right now ubos na yung slots for pioneer status, medyo marami na nag-signup and ship from here and other forums. You can still avail of our current promo and get $5 off your first shipment. Part-owner lang po  Malaki kasi itong company kaya di ko kaya i-solo.

Offline audiojunkie

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • >>|<< OB - Dipole Rules >>|<<
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 6
Re: eBILIonline - FLAT RATE Shipping USA to Philippines
« Reply #1 on: Feb 24, 2011 at 02:05 AM »

Nice!  :o
Anthem CD1
Anthem Pre1
Audio Linear TT
Ortofon Rondo Red
Theta Dac
GTA SE-40 Amp
JBL L7
AudioQuest

Offline dmaximus

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Addict
  • "People should know when they are conquered."
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #2 on: Feb 24, 2011 at 03:22 AM »
Like  :)

Offline jekoy

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • DVD Addict
  • Movielandia
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: Feb 24, 2011 at 12:46 PM »
may nakasubok na ba nito? kuwentuhan n'yo kami.
Absolutely no regrets!

Offline Dan

• Trade Count: (+133)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 216
« Reply #4 on: Feb 24, 2011 at 07:01 PM »
Does this mean I have to buy in bulk so that hindi sayang yung box (which I saw was like $70 for the smallest one)? Confusing kasi yung eTINGI Shipping Service and ePABILI Shopping Service nila. Parang yung Consolidated Box Shipping Service nila ang feature.

Offline edflores80

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2011 at 08:42 AM »
IS this site still active?

Any feedbacks? Any local office to talk to or call?

thanks!

Offline pao625™

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • break it down!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 95
« Reply #6 on: Jun 06, 2011 at 11:21 PM »
IS this site still active?

Any feedbacks? Any local office to talk to or call?

thanks!

+1.. want to buy several items @ebay.com

Offline toys4geeks

• Trade Count: (+280)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #7 on: Jun 10, 2011 at 04:46 AM »
anyone here tried them? reliable ba? planning to get Avr
toy

Offline rmpmla

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: Jul 13, 2011 at 08:31 PM »
Just drop by at their office this afternoon.

Nag down payment ako para sa order ko ng parts for my van. For this order, sila na muna ang pinag handle ko ng order (buy it now) sa ebay at sa us online autoparts. Pero next time ako na siguro ang bibili via paypal para makatipid din.

Kung meron kayong paypal account ay pwede rin kayo ang bumili tapos addressed dun sa ebili US warehouse. Kailangan lang i-purchase ay yung box na pag lalagyan.

Pwede rin pala large TV, laptop at ibang electronic items. Just give the site where the item is posted to determine size of box, then they will give you quote of the shipping/handling.

I was told that they do monthly shipping. Mukhang nakahabol ako dun sa July 25 cut-off  at expected arrival eh August 26.

Update ko na lang sa end of August for those interested.

HTH

Offline pao625™

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • break it down!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 95
« Reply #9 on: Jul 14, 2011 at 08:50 PM »

Nag down payment ako para sa order ko ng parts for my van. For this order, sila na muna ang pinag handle ko ng order (buy it now) sa ebay at sa us online autoparts. Pero next time ako na siguro ang bibili via paypal para makatipid din.

Kung meron kayong paypal account ay pwede rin kayo ang bumili tapos addressed dun sa ebili US warehouse. Kailangan lang i-purchase ay yung box na pag lalagyan.

Pwede rin pala large TV, laptop at ibang electronic items. Just give the site where the item is posted to determine size of box, then they will give you quote of the shipping/handling.

I was told that they do monthly shipping. Mukhang nakahabol ako dun sa July 25 cut-off  at expected arrival eh August 26.

HTH

un monthly shipping parang hating-kapatid scheme?

Offline Blu-devil

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • DVD Addict
  • The Bible, The Worlds Most Famous Work of Fiction
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #10 on: Jul 15, 2011 at 10:20 PM »
I'm very much interested in this service. Any chance you guys can post in English so thatI can get the gist of the conversations. Thank you.
Denon AVR-4400H: Denon PMA520AE: DMP-UB400: Epson EH-TW9400: Jamo 7.1.4 Atmos Speakers: 135” screen

Offline rmpmla

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: Jul 16, 2011 at 02:32 PM »
un monthly shipping parang hating-kapatid scheme?

Sir,

They already have standard rates for different size of boxes they offered. This would be cost effective especially if you are consolidating various items you wish to order in US.

For single item purchase, you have to send them the site to determine size of packaging. Then they will quote the price of shipping.

HTH

Offline rmpmla

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: Jul 21, 2011 at 07:17 AM »

HTH

I was updated by ebili that there is still one item not yet received by them. I have the option to leave the the other item for the next shipping schedule and ship the rest to meet the shipping cut-off (July 25?).

But to save on shipping cost, I requested to wait for the remaining item. So, expecting the goods to be here  end of September .

Offline rmpmla

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: Sep 01, 2011 at 09:17 PM »
Update ko lang.

Just pick up my shipped orders from their office.

Shipping cost - $75

Next, 55" or 60" TV

Offline firestorm

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: Sep 01, 2011 at 10:08 PM »
Update ko lang.

Just pick up my shipped orders from their office.

Shipping cost - $75

Next, 55" or 60" TV

$75 is for shipping all those parts in one big box?

Thanks.

Offline rmpmla

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: Sep 02, 2011 at 07:21 AM »
$75 is for shipping all those parts in one big box?

Thanks.

Yes, all of those parts for $75 shipping. The parts came from different sellers in US and Ebili does the consolidation.

This will only be your added cost if you do the buying (via Paypal) by yourself and just send it to the Ebili US address.

Otherwise, there would be  an additional charge if you let them do the buying for you.

HTH

Offline firestorm

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: Sep 03, 2011 at 11:59 AM »
Yes, all of those parts for $75 shipping. The parts came from different sellers in US and Ebili does the consolidation.

This will only be your added cost if you do the buying (via Paypal) by yourself and just send it to the Ebili US address.

Otherwise, there would be  an additional charge if you let them do the buying for you.

HTH

Just another question, how did they compute the 75 shipping? Because from their site the standard box is 70 next is 90 biggest is 125. They have a consolidation service for 25. So the cheapest charge will be 70 or 95 with consolidation.

Thanks again.

Offline rmpmla

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: Sep 04, 2011 at 07:02 PM »
Just another question, how did they compute the 75 shipping? Because from their site the standard box is 70 next is 90 biggest is 125. They have a consolidation service for 25. So the cheapest charge will be 70 or 95 with consolidation.

Thanks again.

I was told that it won't fit the $70 box and had to opt for a slightly bigger box (but not the $90 box)with an additional $5 charge.

Just putting all the packaged goods in the box will not charge you of the $25 consolidation service. They would only charge you extra once you let them open the packaging of the delivered goods and discard those extra packaging materials. These are for customers who wants to optimize the space of the box.

HTH

Offline paolorenzo

• Trade Count: (+684)
  • DVD Guru
  • Triple Double Monster!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #18 on: Jul 05, 2012 at 11:21 AM »
Up ko lang.

Any recent users of the eBILIonline service?  Walang sumasagot sa hotline number nila (4961492).  Buhay pa ba 'to?

Nag email rin ako dun kay Riza and also sent a message on their online contact us page, wala pang sagot.  ???

Offline tenderobject

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • chocolate+love+sex
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: Jul 08, 2012 at 09:17 PM »
interesado din ako dito ah :)
chocolate+love+sex

Offline Chain

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 138
« Reply #20 on: Jan 01, 2014 at 10:22 PM »
anyone used this lately?

Offline qctech

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: Jan 04, 2015 at 06:25 PM »
In service p b site n to?  Any feedback from previous customers?