Author Topic: 10 Times Red Light Blinking Error of Panny 46u20, Did Any One Encountered This??  (Read 3311 times)

Offline My_einjels

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • Thank you God for all the blessings...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
i bought a panny 46u20 this morning on a reputable seller in sulit.com, knowing my purchase will be the best

deal (and it was) i was then checked and guaranteed it was brandnew and sealeded one, tested it in the

shop with a big smile on my face, after a wile, im already excited to bring this new baby to her new home

here in pampanga. i then hook it up and fired my hd movie collection and been watching and enjoying it for

about an half hour, then suddenly it went turned off and had those 10 times red light blinking error,i unplug it

then i turned it on again its was turned on dough but the problem keep coming back after 5 to 10 minutes, i 

alredy informed the seller about this issue and he is very cooperative with the problem and he is willing to

change the unit but it was so hussle on my part since im from pampanga. any way thats life, im just hoping

the change unit will be a problem free... :-\

Tosh dlp pj panny46u20 pio610 onkyo602 wharfe 9.4 9cm 9dfs pch a210 SVS pc12

Offline Philander

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Power issue I guess (if the unit is not defective). Try to use AVR (a good and reputable brand) with at least 500watts (recommended is 1 KVA).

Offline kapau

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
i have the same unit and am very happy with it no problem so far and connected to a cdrking avr below.

http://www.cdrking.com/?mod=products&type=view&sid=9334&main=149

Offline My_einjels

• Collector
  • Liked:
sirs, do we realy need an AVR in our plasma?? upon checking stable naman electricity samin, and i think ive really got a defective unit. i tried it once again, di na sya nag bukas, blinking light nalang sya  :'(

Offline bosschix

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
sirs, do we realy need an AVR in our plasma?? upon checking stable naman electricity samin, and i think ive really got a defective unit. i tried it once again, di na sya nag bukas, blinking light nalang sya  :'(
use avr for protection

Offline My_einjels

• Collector
  • Liked:
use avr for protection

ok sir, may be this time i will, im just using a sugre protector on my grears, will try a avr, by the way, is the cdrking avr is good, what type will you recommend on my plasma???. will get the replacement unit tomorrow, hoping it will be free from any defect...

Offline ezkerovalatzky

• Collector
  • Liked:

ok sir, may be this time i will, im just using a sugre protector on my grears, will try a avr, by the way, is the cdrking avr is good, what type will you recommend on my plasma???. will get the replacement unit tomorrow, hoping it will be free from any defect...

use a servo avr just to be more sure.

Offline My_einjels

• Collector
  • Liked:
use a servo avr just to be more sure.

ok bro, thanks alot...

Offline kapau

• Collector
  • Liked:
i dont recommend the cdrking avr bili ka nung servo type wala lang ako pambili  ;D had to resolder some parts inside to make it work pa hehe.

i think pa change unit mo na i never had that problem when i got mine.

Offline My_einjels

• Collector
  • Liked:
i dont recommend the cdrking avr bili ka nung servo type wala lang ako pambili  ;D had to resolder some parts inside to make it work pa hehe.

i think pa change unit mo na i never had that problem when i got mine.

thanks brother, will look for the servo type. yap, my seller also told me that he will replace it with a new one, may be na tyempuhan lang ako ng factory defect, balik nga lang ako manila tomorrow to return and replace the unit, gastos sa gas/toll fee, pambili na sana ng AVR yun  >:( any way, hoping for the best tomorrow.. thanks again bro...  ;)

Offline bosschix

• Collector
  • Liked:
i bought my 2 avr omni and maldol both 500w sa ace hardware marami ka pagpipilian dun

Offline abcerase

• Collector
  • Liked:
I suggest, go for a UPS :)

Offline My_einjels

• Collector
  • Liked:
been testing the newly replace panny 46u20 since last night, so far so gud  :D

Offline kapau

• Collector
  • Liked:
good to hear ok na enjoy ur 46U20 bro ;) good choice yan :)

Offline Dan

• Trade Count: (+133)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 216
Congratulations on getting a good replacement unit. But you should really think about getting the servo type AVR to protect against surges.

Ako, yung Samsung LCD ko nakakabit sa Monster Clean power surge protector na nakakabit din sa CDR-King na servo-type AVR ;D Marami dyan masmura at equally effective kesa sa Monster -- Na-sales talk lang ako nung tiga-Avant kaya ko sya binili :P

Pero importante pa rin yun para di mag-fluctuate yung kuryente, just in case. Better to be safe than sorry.

Offline firestorm

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
Hi, I'm using a Maldol 1500W Servo type AVR for my plasma and receiver so far ok naman. Pero my friend is advising to use a relay type AVR dahil mas mabilis daw ito magswitch kung meron power surge yun servo daw minsan lulusot pa rin. What are you comments tama ba friend ko?

Thanks.

Offline My_einjels

• Collector
  • Liked:
good to hear ok na enjoy ur 46U20 bro ;) good choice yan :)

thanks brother kapau, been temping to wait for the new model before (46u30) but decided to get this unit since the coming model will be higher in price and the only difference i see is the appearance and the iptv which i will not use... and i think the panny 46u20 is a bang for the buck for me  :D

Offline My_einjels

• Collector
  • Liked:
Congratulations on getting a good replacement unit. But you should really think about getting the servo type AVR to protect against surges.

Ako, yung Samsung LCD ko nakakabit sa Monster Clean power surge protector na nakakabit din sa CDR-King na servo-type AVR ;D Marami dyan masmura at equally effective kesa sa Monster -- Na-sales talk lang ako nung tiga-Avant kaya ko sya binili :P

Pero importante pa rin yun para di mag-fluctuate yung kuryente, just in case. Better to be safe than sorry.

thanks brother dan, will look for a servo type avr this afternoon  ;) and hoping my panny will serve me for the longest time (itch attack, will be another story  ;D ).... for now im in the break in period just for the peace mind  ;)
« Last Edit: Sep 03, 2011 at 01:44 PM by My_einjels »