Author Topic: Measy X7 Android Media Player  (Read 96329 times)

Offline tatubias

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Measy X7 Android Media Player
« on: Nov 09, 2011 at 03:17 AM »
For my surprise our Measy x7 2.2 andoird is not going to be up datable to android 2.3.it seems that needs some "soldering" to be fix.

MEASY is not fixing all the issues that we have already sent to them. This is the second time and the LAST that i buy a product from MEASY. The support respond to you the first 2 times you send an email then it relay sucks.

They don't care about the client. it seems that they does not know enough to develop a device.

The SPECS that are posted are FAKE the cpu does not get to 1ghz it is scaled to 600mhz.

also i can believe how they can show their face into CES 2012 if they provide this kind of support. in USA they make pay the company's that lies to their clients or does not provide the adequate support.

Only buy this product if the Sellers can validate that the devices has andoird 2.3 installed on it. if not DONT BUY IT

100% Disappointed

Kind regards Tatubias.

RE UPDATE: guys new firmware has being released so keep reading though all the post due a lot of new stuff are fixed and tircks are shown how to do them.

hi guys; finally im back again. i have bought a Measy x7 android media player. (updated)

Product home page: http://www.measy.com.cn/product/showproduct36_en.htm
Firmware update page: http://www.measy.com.cn/download/download.php?en=en&class1=13&class2=47
English User Manual: http://www.multiupload.com/PTHEIG3AV8

First of all what i did was flash the device and install the latest firmware. i has some good updates on the android os like many other languages and other little things.

The flashing procedure is the following.(BE Aware of doing this you may brick the device only doit if you realy needed or are interested in doing it.)

1) Download firmware from: http://www.measy.com.cn/download/download.php?en=en&class1=13&class2=47

2) uncompress the V1026.rar

3) copy update.zip to SD card. ( not need unzip the file) (copy to the root directory)

4) Put the SD card slot into the media player slot.

5) Select update icon to upgrade FW.

note: you can use the Udrive or pendrive or usb memory to do this also.

When the device restart will try to mount the image from the SD or the Udrive if it is no recognized you have an option to select from where do you want to start the flashing.

note: by the moment i dont have the original firmware.

Lets continue some Specs:

CPU: Cortex A9 1GHZ ( i have tested and it did mark 600mhz i will be investigating this item)

3d GPU: Mali400 (nothing from the other world but fruit ninja can be played well and other games too)
RAM: 512MB [/b](Shows 189mb more or less, will be investigating about this item too )
USB 2 HOST: 4 ports
USB 3: 1 port
SD: 1 Reader
HD: 3.5" you can install the product does not brings the HD
WIFI Dongle n: can be installed using one usb
hdmi  1.3: yes
ypbpr: yes
optical audio: yes
L/R audio: yes
LAN: YES (rj45)
usb mouse: yes
wireless mouse: yes
usb Keyboard: Not tested but is supposed to be supported
wireless Keyboard: Not tested but is supposed to be supported
MAX Video output: 1920x1080p
Remote controller: yes and is very hi quality (but annoying when you need to play around android apps this kind of media players need a controller with gyroscope like the FV-1 media player)

Some testing that i did:

First of all i noticed that if i put n 1080P the images gets out from the frame of the TV or they are not shown it is like cut. (will be investigating how to fix this)

I have downloaded some video samples at 1080p from: http://www.demo-world.eu/trailers/high-definition-trailers.php

There you can download a lot of video samples that are the one when you go to your TV shop. they are great and very high quality.

i have downloaded 3 videos 1080p and they played very smooth.

i did down load the spider-man trailer 1080p and did played well too. ]( want to test an 1080P action movie,  or these the screen of the flying birds of the discovery channel documentary that you can see millions of them "this is a very hard test")

Tested 2 720p video and played smooth too. (did not watched the complete movie this i will need to test too)

I will be doing more test with the video playing to check how smooth videos are being played.

i was able to load subtitles they don't have outline colors possibles (white, yellow and blue) Note: you can download any video player for android and test it.

What i noticed was that standard quality videos shown with the new firmware looks better than with the original one.

---------------
Android Applications:

The device does not brings basically no application installed. it has the one to view the videos / photos and mp3 and other to install application from the udrive or sd.

NOTE: applications are by default installed on the SD card. you cant install in the free memory of the device or into the HD or the Udrive.

It does not brings Android marke yet: I was told that it will be included in the next firmware.

I was not able to synchronize the device with google account you cant use android market if this can be done. also if it is not done, you cant use gmail apk, or google docs or any application that needs google to be logged in

I have installed Adownload (bittorrent client its working and downloading into the hard drive) GOOOD i will be doing some more test on this.

note: be aware that the hard drive not always is mounted on the same path. so if you have application that need to read or write to the hdd first check the hdd location. i have reported this probably it will be fixed in followings updates.

the web browser works good.

i will be posting more findings and likes and dislikes.....

must haves:
The firmware should be really worked to make the product much more that is today.
The launcher of the media player menu should be stylish like the e8hd or similar.
Apps should be able to be installed in the device or SD
controller should have gyroscope
Some settings should be added it has little options availability
it should connect with andriod market and google account.
hd should had reserved a mount point.

i will let know my findings and updating
« Last Edit: Mar 14, 2013 at 12:12 AM by tatubias »

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
Re: Measy X7 Android Media Player (review / support / help)
« Reply #1 on: Nov 11, 2011 at 04:23 AM »
here are new findings.

internal storage 1.75GB (applications are not installed there so it really does not matter what can you do there, because you cant install the apps there)  
update: apps are instaled on th internal memmory but you need a SD to be installed on the device.

CPU:AML8726-M "1ghz"
CPU Frequency Range: 200mhz to 800mhz
CPU Scaling RANGE: 200mhz to 600mhz

SCREEN:
in 1080p the image of the screen goes out of the screen.
in 720P the image is sliced from the sides.

File sharing SAMBA

Samba is not installed so you cant use the device as NAS server. You cant install the application because the Android should be Rooted and it is not. so i will need to investigate further on how to do this.

You can access from the device to you other shared directories from your network like your notebook or other pc.(the soft is in chineese, also has a bug when you type the ip that does not shows  you well what are you typing) not able to test this yet, cant make it work.

P2P
Bit torrent is not installed or any other p2p software. (soft that i have installed and tested are:
adownloader: has an issue that does not let you download files bigger that 4gb i have already reported that bug. for smaller files work perfect and very quick.
ttorrent: did work well to and let you download files over 4gb.

Lets talk about some apps that should be installed to make it add more value.

Grooveshark: (needs payed subscription, or similar app) its an app that lets you listen tons of on demand music files.
TuneIn Radio: has hundres of radios to be listen online from all the world
Doplhin Browser HD: its a web browser very good Designed
Flash 10.3: nothing to comment.
Adobe pdf reader or similar.
Advance Task killer (or similar task manager): this apps let you kill applications that were left opened and are using memory (we have few)
RSS reader / news reader.
Android Market (it is not installed)
TV whatching app.
SAMBA HD SHARING.

for the people that likes to play
angry birds
cut the rope
Fruit Slice
Mahjong
4 in a row
etc

HARD DRIVE
I little issue that i found was, if you have installed a hard drive and you boot the device with a usb drive connected the hard drive will be mounted to an other directory that was not mounted before. so if you have applications configured to "download files so some directory" or "look photos from the hardrive" you will never get them  you will need to redirect the directories or un plug the usb and restar the player

The work around is: dont start the device with a usb drive installed
« Last Edit: Dec 17, 2011 at 11:51 PM by tatubias »

Offline toys4geeks

• Trade Count: (+280)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #2 on: Nov 11, 2011 at 06:12 AM »
would be interesting to see the screenshots of key features for us who do not have Measy X7 yet.
« Last Edit: Nov 12, 2011 at 03:35 AM by toys4geeks »
toy

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Nov 11, 2011 at 08:58 PM »
would be interesting to see the screenshots of key features for us who do not have Measy X7 yet.
How i wish you can do the same work for the Egreat latest R300S and R200S, since both run  android.

fiscally it looks nice. The case is made from metal and plastic. (not aluminum)
the remote controller looks and feels grate.
it looks exactly as you can see in the measy webpage.

it has 2 launchers (main screens):

The first is orientated to a media player view is the one that you can: see in the photos of the site, that is a desktop.

there you can get to watch videos, photos, explore you hard drive, access to some web content. access to android screen and use any application and the configuration menu. web surf. listen to your mp3.

Basically it has the same as any other media player on this screen.

The other launcher goes to a view as you are in a tablet pc, so there you can access directly to any soft that is installed on the media player.

There you can personalize you desktop with live wallpapers, pictures as a wall paper you can install widgets, so you can see the weather, stocks, a clock,  and all kind of widgets that you can imagine

here it is an example to have an idea (this was not installed on the device but you can)

It has an app that scan the sd or udrive for akp files and directly shows all that you have there, so you can clic them an install it or remove them. it work perfect.

so you need to download the APK file from the web and use the application to install or remove them.

a apk repository that im using is www.apktop.com there are lots of applications, there are not all that are in android market but has a lot of them and has the paid version to download them for free.

it like a small PC you can do anything that you can imagine, there are more than 360.000 aps that can be installed.

examples: any kind of games
apps like office
instant messenger (aol, msn, skype, yahoo, facebook, tweeter, etc)
email programs
p2p applications
emulator for N64, Nes, Snes, Gba, Gbc, Atari, Sega Genesis, Sega Master System, Sega Gamegear, MAME, commodore and any old machine that you can imagine. applications to watch tv online
system applications cpu, memmory, testing, etc.
pdf readers, ebook readers kindle, etc.
application to send to print to your home printer connected to  your pc

as you can imagine its near what can most of the people do with his pc.

hilly recommended to use a wireless mouse or a flymouse.

How i wish you can do the same work for the Egreat latest R300S and R200S, since both run  android.
Send me one i dont have any problem to do this.;)

« Last Edit: Nov 12, 2011 at 03:16 AM by tatubias »

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Nov 11, 2011 at 09:06 PM »
It's good to hear feedback from the expert. Measy X7 coming soon this November in Phil :-)

if you can tel them this are the basic stuff that are missing to have them to correct on the device.

I have received information from measy that the processor is 1GHZ but all the test i did did never reach over 600mhz
Also they confirm me that the device has 512MB ram, but all test i did were showing (TOTAL) 189MB ram.

both too issues should be fixed or corrected. may be something not implemented as it should on the firmware.

Key missing things are:

1 - Samba server not installed ( can only be installed if the media player is rooted)
2 - Android Market not installed ( i had information that will be added in the next update of the firmware)
3 - P2P soft not installed (you can install it - this is published as it has the product and it is not installed)
4 - Fix the screen size in 720 and 1080, also in lower resolution the image it CUT.
5 - Fix that the hard drive is auto assigned always to the same mounting point. because if you put a usb 6 6 - drive and boot the device with it connected. the hard drive is mounted into an other mounting point.
7 - Add filtering of ads servers and spammer on the host file. this is very simple to do  it does not take more that 5 minutes to do this. they should install addfree apk on a rooted system an copy the hostfile then to a new firmware.
8 - Application to suft shared drives on the network it is in chineese i was not able to make it work.
9 - Video player does not support subtitles from this side of the world that has characters like ó,á,é,í,ñ, etc.
10 - Task manager / task killer app should be installed
11 - The online content is poor it not has much should be updated.
12 - application to see podcast should be installed
13 - application to see TV / Movies should be installed
14 - Make by default install APK on the internal memory of the device, also add the option to move the apk to the SD.
15 - in the Settings option add more options that are not present, example ( configure the bright and contrast, etc)
16 - Provide a controller with gyroscope this will make the huge different when you interact with the device. (example FV-1 media player or flymouse ) until this is possible add a wireless mouse
17 - make usb / SD be detected Faster
18 - Using hdmi connector) if the device is started and the tv is not set to view hdmi, then when you change to the hdmi in the tv you only see a black screen (this may be my tv but dont know).
19 - look and feel update, the booting image of the droid could be better.
20 - Look and feel the main screen them should be Stylish as any other media player.
21 - firmware when updated stats in chineese will be "better" to start in English or have a 1 first time boot to configure the language of the interface.
22 - Look and Feel the case android logo should be illuminated differently like "mac" or something like that

it is a good device and interesting. some little things should be fixed. to be grate. i realy need to investigate further about the CPU issue and the memory issue.

Offline toys4geeks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Nov 12, 2011 at 07:45 AM »
tatubias,

am quite concerned on the clocking, want to try that same app you use in the R300S. just email a short howto and let's see if this clocking issue (1Ghz vs. 0.6 per your test) is true for other brand/models of the same.

for the wishlist/fixes below, hmm, these fw improvements develop over time.

Is torrent stable for > 4GB downloads? I never got it to work good on my Measy X6 so it just stays as a entry player and downloads are done elsewhere.
« Last Edit: Nov 12, 2011 at 07:55 AM by toys4geeks »
toy

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: Nov 12, 2011 at 09:13 PM »
tatubias,

am quite concerned on the clocking, want to try that same app you use in the R300S. just email a short howto and let's see if this clocking issue (1Ghz vs. 0.6 per your test) is true for other brand/models of the same.

for the wishlist/fixes below, hmm, these fw improvements develop over time.

Is torrent stable for > 4GB downloads? I never got it to work good on my Measy X6 so it just stays as a entry player and downloads are done elsewhere.

for testing the CPU you can use any application that is out threre.

System Tune Pro:

http://www.apktop.com/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=6158

Bit torrent client
Ttorrents full 0.86
http://www.apktop.com/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=6058

I have not tested to fully download a >4gb i tested a 6.6gb file but i did cut the download, in the middle of the file and did work very well.

ttorrent client does not have te limit of the 4gb file that has some other torrent clients.

if you have android market try using any of the applications that are in the link:
https://market.android.com/search?q=cpu&so=1&c=apps

« Last Edit: Nov 12, 2011 at 09:15 PM by tatubias »

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: Nov 12, 2011 at 09:35 PM »
Here are some images, the last ones show you the CPU:

This it the main Media Player Them, there you can click on the objects that are on the desktop an watch movies, pictures, listen tu music, configure the the device, etc.

This the actual player and controlle with dust :P

Second launcher (this is a basic destop that i have modified it has nothing ;)

Application list that i have installed.

The Resolution on the screen is 720p

The resolution on the screen is 1080p as you can see the image goes out of the screen.

Angry Birds.

Google MAPS Application.

Web Browser with youtube.

Basic system info:

Memory Info:

CPU Info:

CPU Info: as you can see the image is CUT (resolution is 720p)
« Last Edit: Nov 12, 2011 at 10:02 PM by tatubias »

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: Nov 14, 2011 at 06:53 AM »
I have tested ttorrent bit torrent client have downloaded a movie of 7.7gb fast, about 250kb/h, it took like 9hs to download it.

About the movie how does it do the play back, by the moment that im watching it it does it very well have not noticed frames skipping yet. Im using the default media player that it provided with the X7

Playback information:
Source 1080P BluRay
Video 1920*816 / 8,020 kbps
Audio DTS 1509
Subs EN/EN forced.

By the moment all goes fine. i will be updating the post on how well did the play back.

UPDATE: finally i did finished to watching the 1080p movie 8,020 kbps it did really played very very well. so the player can decode 8,020 kbps mkv files. GOOD ;)
« Last Edit: Nov 15, 2011 at 07:34 PM by tatubias »

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: Nov 14, 2011 at 09:41 AM »
i have made an ugly video of the player :P i got out of battery so i was not able to finish it :P

this is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA2S0F-EmRU&feature=youtu.be

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: Nov 16, 2011 at 08:34 AM »
Little review about Downloading torrents

Finally yesterday i decided to down load a 11.1gb also i downloaded other about 7.7 gb and other about 700mb, all of them did download really fast, and i did not have any issue about downloading files over 4gb. i had used T-torrent client. it is fast and stable. Downloading the files did not affect the general performance of the device.

T-torrent full V0.8.6: http://www.apktop.com/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=6058

There are other bit torrent clients, you will need to download and test them and see what is better for you. some of them does not support downloading files over 4gb by the moment.

other bit torrent clients:
aTorrent: did not tested here it is the link to download it. http://www.apktop.com/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=3194

aDownloader ( this i have tested i did like it very very much but by the moment does not allow you to download files over 4gb. i have reported this issue to the developer so i hope in the next release will be fixed.
http://www.apktop.com/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=1317

There are much more bittorrent clients you will need to do some investigation.
« Last Edit: Nov 16, 2011 at 09:10 AM by tatubias »

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: Nov 16, 2011 at 09:04 AM »
About the play back:

i have tested:
Video 1920*816 / 8,020 kbps did not have any issue no frame skipping.
Video 1920*1080 / 9,640 kbps  did not have any issue no frame skipping.

and i did some other test of full hd at 8000kbs and did play it very smooth.

Test were done with the default video player.

from this location you can download a lot of 1080p demo videos:
http://www.demo-world.eu/trailers/high-definition-trailers.php

About the player there are a lot and you will need to download and test which is best for you here im posting some of the bests. the default media player is good but you cant tweek it very much.

Mobo Player

http://www.apktop.com/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=6009

Meridean media player:

http://www.apktop.com/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=5519

Mx Video Player:

http://www.apktop.com/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=6178

Vplayer

http://www.apktop.com/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=852

There are others you should test them and check will fits with your needs.

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: Nov 16, 2011 at 09:21 AM »
Android market missing :P

Due android market is not installed on the device you will need to use other places to download apps and games here are some of them.

APKTOP:
url: http://www.apktop.com/
Description: it has full versions of the software for free. apps are downloaded thought the web browser.

SLIDE ME:
url:http://slideme.org/
Description: it has free and payed apps and games it has an app so you can download directly form the media player and you dont need the web browser.

androidrise
url:http://www.androidrise.com/
Description: it has apps and games.

Others that i have not tested.
http://www.downapk.com/
http://download.pandaapp.com/
http://www.zhuodown.com/
http://www.camangimarket.com/index.html
http://applanet.net/

Have in mind that there are a lot of more app stores around the world this are some of them. also it supposed that in the next firmware update the android market will be available.

you can use https://market.android.com/ to search and read about the application then search on thoes other app markets and download from there.

if you dont find in thoes market you can use google putting the name of the app and apk extention. example

in google type:  moboplayer apk

you will get a lot of sources to download it.

i hope it is use full

Offline garfield03

• Trade Count: (+83)
  • DVD Addict
  • CCF
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: Nov 16, 2011 at 12:20 PM »
@tatubias

What a review. Thank you so much for taking your time to post in a thorough manner. Here in phil, people will have their hands with this Measy X7 this month  ;D

Offline RU9

• DVD Addict
  • “While we have time, let us do good”
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #14 on: Nov 16, 2011 at 12:34 PM »
How about Music? Does it play flac gapless?

Is the sound quality audiophile grade?

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: Nov 17, 2011 at 06:57 PM »
How about Music? Does it play flac gapless?

Is the sound quality audiophile grade?

About the sound quality it is good i heard on the tv so i cant really say how really good it is. I have tested FLAC files but with the default player i was not able to listen them i had downloaded an other player and did play it very well.

Some possible media player options:
mx MediaPlayer
winamp
andless
meridean media player

and much more players can be used.

Offline toys4geeks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: Nov 17, 2011 at 07:12 PM »
problem with that default player that came with player and cant play FLAC is a dead end.

not all people are like you who are savvy enough to install the media player options you list. Measy needs to include better players for it i think in their firmware.  but good to hear its doable if people know how to tweak their X7.

About the sound quality it is good i heard on the tv so i cant really say how really good it is. I have tested FLAC files but with the default player i was not able to listen them i had downloaded an other player and did play it very well.

Some possible media player options:
mx MediaPlayer
winamp
andless
meridean media player

and much more players can be used.
toy

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: Nov 17, 2011 at 08:42 PM »
problem with that default player that came with player and cant play FLAC is a dead end.

not all people are like you who are savvy enough to install the media player options you list. Measy needs to include better players for it i think in their firmware.  but good to hear its doable if people know how to tweak their X7.

Adding new software is very easy. it is like any table pc. or near what do you do when you install a sfotware in your windows machine.

you need to downlaod the APK file and click it to install it. nothing more.

But yes they should select little better the basic software that is installed on the media player so the user is given a full solution and not a partial one. Not every body is interested in finding a solution that it not provided by the device he has bought.

Offline toys4geeks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: Nov 17, 2011 at 08:45 PM »
Adding new software is very easy. it is like any table pc. or near what do you do when you install a sfotware in your windows machine.

you need to downlaod the APK file and click it to install it. nothing more.

But yes they should select little better the basic software that is installed on the media player so the user is given a full solution and not a partial one. Not every body is interested in finding a solution that it not provided by the device he has bought.

cool, need to learn this ;)

toy

Offline desertfox615

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #19 on: Nov 17, 2011 at 09:24 PM »
magkano kaya ito pag nasa market na? balak ko kasi bumili X6 e tapos baka pag labas ng X7 e halos kapresyo lang.

would anyone know when this will be out and how much?

Offline toys4geeks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: Nov 17, 2011 at 09:33 PM »
magkano kaya ito pag nasa market na? balak ko kasi bumili X6 e tapos baka pag labas ng X7 e halos kapresyo lang.

Try to PM gary, meron sya parating daw this month
toy

Offline garfield03

• Trade Count: (+83)
  • DVD Addict
  • CCF
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: Nov 17, 2011 at 09:53 PM »
Try to PM gary, meron sya parating daw this month

Thanks Jim...Yes this month darating X7. Price range wala pang exact but I assure everyone SRP below P 7500.00

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: Nov 17, 2011 at 10:21 PM »

Here it is a video on how to install an application or game. as usual is ugly :P

http://youtu.be/JOJB8zuks-o

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: Nov 17, 2011 at 10:42 PM »
new little bug that i noticed. is when you connect the player to you USB and use it like a hard drive. it does un mount from the android. And when you un plugged from your computer it does not auto load again i have to reboot the device.

Also it is common to have the file system corrupted. because when you turn off the device it automaticaly shuts down and does not power off as it should.

this same issue has allready e8hd media player.

Offline toys4geeks

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: Nov 17, 2011 at 10:44 PM »
Here it is a video on how to install an application or game. as usual is ugly :P

http://youtu.be/JOJB8zuks-o

saw this video, thanks. hows the disk price in your part of the globe  nowadays? here its up 20% now for a 2TB from 1 month before
toy

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: Nov 17, 2011 at 10:52 PM »
saw this video, thanks. hows the disk price in your part of the globe  nowadays? here its up 20% now for a 2TB from 1 month before

here a Hard Drive 2tb Western Digital 5400 Sata 3 64mb  its about US$185

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: Nov 17, 2011 at 10:54 PM »

X5 looks promising you have android and the media player software in a dual boot option. good chipset too rtl1186 at 750mhz. 512ram ddr3

http://www.measy.com.cn/product/showproduct41_en.htm

« Last Edit: Nov 17, 2011 at 11:00 PM by tatubias »

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: Nov 18, 2011 at 07:57 PM »
Thinking more in cold, now that i have tested little better, what i can say you don't need to think that this how the player will end, it really has unlimited possibilities. android market has like 300.000 apps and games. so if one of the app does not fit your needs, you download other and that's all.

It exactly like you do with you windows machine, and you don't need to wait a new firmware to be released from the supplier. EXCELLENT POINT.

There are some little things that are going to be fixed and they are realy easy to do so, this will be updated soon.

Keep in mind that this year and next one will be the years of the tablet applications that will be able to be installed on the device so there will be tons of upgrades and porting to android. this really thrills me and opens millions of opportunities.

Its a time matter that's all. un limited opportunities and wide frontiers. i invite you to take initiative and make the device any kind of thing that you can image or fit your needs. does not think that it is a media player only it is much more than that. :)

Keep in mind that most of the apps are still develop for Cellphone so this year probably will be migrated to tablet screens so the willl be providing much more options and better experiences. Also keep in mind that cellphone now a day have very very big processors and memory even larger than any media player so the ir a wide range of new opportunities on the software.
« Last Edit: Nov 18, 2011 at 08:33 PM by tatubias »

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: Nov 19, 2011 at 10:23 PM »
This is what i am talking about the unlimited power that the device has.

To make things more easy i am posting to apps and games MEGA PACKS that can be downloaded from Bit torrent.

+1300 APPS and Games

LINK: http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/6287940/1380_Paid_Android_Apps_and_Games_APK.6287940.TPB.torrent

632 Apps and games pack.

Link: http://dl.btjunkie.org/torrent/632-Android-0day-Scene-Apps-and-Games/3664d4959a51d6bfbb82ea516504343475c773795e6c/download.torrent

other pack of 400 games.

Link: http://dl.btjunkie.org/torrent/400-Android-Games-Collection-HD-Emulators-PAID-APPS-ONLY/43587397962aad2d2b38390d161ccd004e04c618fed4/download.torrent

If you want to see the complete list of applications and games that are available on thoes links you can download from here:

http://www.multiupload.com/ZUX2T0FTMO

The limit of the forum did not allowme to add all the file descriptions.
« Last Edit: Nov 19, 2011 at 10:36 PM by tatubias »

Offline tatubias

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: Nov 20, 2011 at 03:40 AM »

I will be showing how to Change the language when you install the new firmware due it by default in
Chinese.
1. Click on the Main Screen Theme.

2. Then Click on the settings options.

3 – Click on the option that has an A the 7th one.

4 – Click on the first option.

5 – Select the language you want to. As an example we used English.

6 – That's all now you have android configured in English.

]