Author Topic: Typical Filipino Films  (Read 48931 times)

Offline yukon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • live and let die!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re:Great List of Movie Cliches
« Reply #60 on: Aug 13, 2003 at 07:06 PM »
- 99% of actors/actresses crying will almost intentionally let their tears roll down their cheek (even during interviews)

Offline yukon

• Collector
  • live and let die!
  • Liked:
« Reply #61 on: Aug 13, 2003 at 07:08 PM »
- 99% of actors/actresses crying will almost intentionally let their tears roll down their cheek (even during interviews)

- I mean ayaw trapuhan!...

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #62 on: Aug 13, 2003 at 07:25 PM »
In Filipino movies, there is always a scene where the actors are either in a picnic or on the beach.

Offline wedge

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Scott me up, beamie!
  • Liked:
« Reply #63 on: Aug 14, 2003 at 06:20 AM »
In a Filipino action movie, the police often shows up just before the end credits roll.  :)

Offline dobler

• Kagawad
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
« Reply #64 on: Aug 14, 2003 at 06:11 PM »
Tom Cruise running...  :D

Offline xage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Suspended
  • Liked:
Re:Typical Filipino Films
« Reply #65 on: Sep 02, 2003 at 02:59 PM »
Well, Local Tagalog Hit Song tend to have a spot to be turned into a Movie ( even if the song got nothing to do with the film).

Diba madami na?? care to share what are these films that ride on with the famous song??

Umm Stupid Love was one?? ano pa ba??
[img width=163 height=49]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b221/x

Offline xage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Suspended
  • Liked:
« Reply #66 on: Sep 02, 2003 at 03:01 PM »
Redemption.

I just saw this post... redeeming one self and to the extent an action film leads to the protagonist to aquire such extra super power fighting crime ( kahit wala sa lugar)

;D

Offline xage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Suspended
  • Liked:
« Reply #67 on: Sep 02, 2003 at 03:08 PM »
Sorry to ask.. why was the title change to "Movie Cliche"?? can we changed it to "Philippine's whacky Movie Cliche"

Offline xage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Suspended
  • Liked:
Re: Typical Filipino Films
« Reply #68 on: Nov 10, 2004 at 07:36 AM »
After aquiring the said controversial DVD

My thoughts were .. the typical scenarios

1. Typical pinoy film, were sexy scenes are done inside a KULAMBO and at the province
2. Di maiiwasan ang PWERSAHAN (rape)
3. And ofcourse, MADILIM

Sex In Philippine Cinema

Good Day, since it was like 9 months before I bought again another Pinoy Dvd, its my honor to share to you (especially for those who havent seen this DVD) in this inviting DVD entitled Sex In Philippine Cinema

================================

Approx Run Time of 1hr 5mins

Feature Film - 11 Chapters

Bonus Material - 3 Chapters

Hosted by: Ogie Diaz

================================

Feature Film Chapters

Chapter 1 - Intro (Run time: 2 mins, 15 sec)

A short introduction from Ogie Diaz about Philippine Erotic Cinema which started back in the 70's highlighted by then sexy stars like Merly Fernandez, Divina Valencia, Stella Suarez, Rosanna Ortiz & Alona Alegre

Chapter 2 - Joyce Jimenez (Run time: 8 mins, 30 sec)

Scenes from:

- Scorpion Nights 2 - With Albert Martinez (Unfortunately, the scene that features the lesbian encounter at the dorm was not added in this DVD)
- Warat - With Jomari Ylana
- Linlang - With Richard Gomez (Sad,that the steamy scene of Pops Fernandez is not include)

Chapter 3 - Sunshine Cruz (Run time: 8 mins, 45 sec)

- Pag Oras ko, Oras Mo Na - Shower comedy scene with Philip Salvador
- Kabit Ni Mrs Montero - Sunshine Cruz with Edu Manzano, Patricia Javier's Sex scene with Gardo Versoza
- Ekis - Steamy Dance of Sunshine, The popular Bounce scene with Albert Martinez and the sexy tease scene of Maureen Larazabal

Chapter 4 - Patricia Javier (Run time: 5 mins, 05 sec)

- Unfaithful Wife 2- Scenes featuring Daniella in the body of water, Patricia Javier & Ian Veneracion, The Steamy (cut from DVD,VCD,VHS) Maureen Larazabal's Sex scene in the bathtub with Ryan Eigenman
- Sugo Ng Tondo - Patricia Javier & Joko Diaz, Maureen Larazabal & Joko Diaz. For those who have no idea what this film is, well its some sort of a Masked Pinoy Hero Film.

Chapter 5 - Rica Paralejo (Run time: 10 mins, 45 sec)

- Balahibong Pusa - Scenes featuring Joyce Jimenez, Rica Paralejo with Jay Manalo
- Sa Huling Paghihintay - The underwater Scene with Bernard Palanca
- Dos Ekis - The wet Sultry Dance of Rica & A scene which features Raven Villanueva

Chapter 6 - Ruffa Mae Quinto (Run time: 5 mins, 40 sec)
- Haban Nasasaktan, Lalong Tumatapang - A scene with Ace Espinosa
- Squala - Ruffa Mae's sexy tounge lashing sex scene with Joko Diaz while bathing, Aya Medel's Raunchy scenes in a Jakuzi & in a Car
- Booba - The peeping scene, scene with Gary Estrada, & the Podium scene with the president. (Too Bad, the bounce scene of that unknown actress with Gary Estrada was not included)

Chapter 7 - Rosanna Roces (Run time: 6 mins, 20 sec)

- Katawan - The rape scene with Bobby Andrew
- Cristina Moran, Babaeng Palaban - Sexy scene with Gary Lising, Eric Quizon, Raymond Bagatsing and the Steamy Sex Scene inside a Kulambo with Albert Martinez

Chapter 8 - Ynez Veneracion (Run time: 5 mins, 15 sec)

- Pagnanasa - Rape Scene with Gary Estrada (Well again, there were other sex scenes featured in this film with unknown sexy actress which were not included)
- Dama De Noche - The ever controversial Pilahan and Gangbang w/ cooking oil

Chapter 9 - Amanda Page (Run time: 2 mins, 40 sec)

- Tatsulok - Scene with Albert Martinez (This one is a TRAVESTY, as the scene which features the topless sex scene of Elizabeth Oropesa was omitted)
- [/b]Gayuma[/b] - the outside in the rain sex scene and the 4some rape scene. (The scene were Julio Diaz is fonding with Amanda Page's slip nip was not included)

Chapter 10 - Maui Taylor (Run time: 4 mins, 30 sec)

- Gamitan - Scenes with Wendell Ramos & with Jordan Herrera ( But the sex scene having Patricia Javier in it was not included)

Chapter 11 - Daniella (Run time: 4 mins, 00 sec)

- Nene - Sex Scenes with unknown Actors
- Paloma - ( I was just sad, the popular lesbo scene was not included)

=====================

Bonus Material - Even Though this feature SUCKS, its part of the DVD

- Flash Bayan
- Flash Tourism
- More than the usual Man

Oh Geez, no wonder why his name is DICK ( For Dick Gordon ) ... opportunistic politician, using SEX to Sell

* My thoughts

1. Owning most of the titles included on the DVD, its no suprise that they disected those scenes and pasted it up in this DVD

2. For those who are whining about "Dark Scenes" , geez werent you used with Viva DVDs? its a typical thing. Again comparing these scenes shown from their original DVDs, nothing change as in they are all dark

3. After a Long wait, finally the cutted scenes from Unfaithful Wife 2 is finally included

4. For those who seek, Pinoy Skin.. this DVD is highly recommended! WHY? if you were like me, you will spend a lot of money buying the individual titled Pinoy Sexy DVD.. but with this, you will not worry anymore as those "needed to be fast forward to be seen scenes" are now compiled for your viewing pleasure and with an economic price of P300/$15

5. Cant wait, if there is a sequel to this skinny dipping DVD compilation!

As for the dubbed warning label FOR ADULTS ONLY << duhh?? why were they not placed with those individual DVD titles where the scenes came from? .. Kalokohan  O0

Offline Noel_Vera

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • I'm afraid of the quiet man
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 88
« Reply #69 on: Nov 10, 2004 at 11:09 AM »
Cheesus...binuhay pa ang mababaw...

Offline dorian_gray

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Guru
  • Bakla ako...may angal?
  • Liked:
« Reply #70 on: Nov 10, 2004 at 12:51 PM »

Additional observation:

2. Lahat ng dialogue ng characters archaic Pilipino words ang ginagamit. Ex: Inay, bakit mo kami iniwan nila Itay! Ngayon ay wala nang mag-aalaga sa aming mga magkakapatid! Not even our maids talk like that.

Many Filipino families still talk like this, especially the ones surrounding Manila like Bulacan, Laguna, Cavite, etc. Both my parents are born in Manila and so am I and yet we talk like this.

Tag-lish ba kayo sa bahay? How sosy!

Offline xage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Suspended
  • Liked:
« Reply #71 on: Nov 24, 2004 at 01:22 PM »
Ang Typical Filipino Films.. kahit anong positive review nang local film critiques.. di pa rin makapasa o ma-nominate sa Oscar..  ;D

Offline Noel_Vera

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #72 on: Nov 25, 2004 at 08:54 AM »
All your talk about boxoffice and it turns out your idea of quality is the Oscars? That's pathetic, man.
« Last Edit: Nov 25, 2004 at 10:02 AM by Noel_Vera »

Offline xage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Suspended
  • Liked:
« Reply #73 on: Nov 25, 2004 at 11:30 AM »
Box Office? in Pinas.. box office is nonsense.. Typical Filipino Films do not achieve box office status ...

Well.. its kinda weird? no matter how hard pinoys create a film at present.. so funny they cannot even get a chance entering an oscar nod....

Its like in the PBA... Pinoys love basketball.. but not even a single pinoy was able to play in the Leagues

Therefore.. No Chance in Hell a Pinoy film will be able to enter an Oscar Nod...

Offline Noel_Vera

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #74 on: Nov 25, 2004 at 01:02 PM »

Box Office? in Pinas.. box office is nonsense.. Typical Filipino Films do not achieve box office status ...

1. You are an authority on Filipino box office? You can cite figures?

2. If Filipino films do not achieve b.o. status, how was the industry created?

Well.. its kinda weird? no matter how hard pinoys create a film at present.. so funny they cannot even get a chance entering an oscar nod....

Why go for Oscars? Is this some indicator of quality?

Its like in the PBA... Pinoys love basketball.. but not even a single pinoy was able to play in the Leagues

It's like some Pinoys...they love American films...but no way in hell will they ever be mistaken for Americans...have to show a greencard or passport first...

Offline bumblebee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #75 on: Nov 26, 2004 at 12:21 PM »

Therefore.. No Chance in Hell a Pinoy film will be able to enter an Oscar Nod...

i agree w/ regards to the PBA players. not to say we don't have skill, but its more on the physical side.

on films, yes we can. the oscars may snob us but it doesn't mean we cant be "oscars" quality.

Offline xage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Suspended
  • Liked:
« Reply #76 on: Nov 27, 2004 at 12:12 AM »
It's like some Pinoys...they love American films...but no way in hell will they ever be mistaken for Americans...have to show a greencard or passport first...

This person has a serious envy towards people who owns a greencard or visa to US... Why? rejected by the US embassy?

Offline Jude

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #77 on: Nov 27, 2004 at 03:21 AM »
Recently I've avoided being confrontational over here in these boards because most times it just isn't worth it (I have a life). But with this discussion I just couldn't help but give in to temptation and step into the fray, even if there were times when I thought that it wouldn't be fair to argue with a guy who doesn't even see to have enough brainpower to absorb (if not through education, at least through socio-cultural osmosis) the basics of English grammar (and spelling, and vocabulary), or comprehend the logic that by insulting his own (so very obvious) origins the person he is insulting the most is himself.

Noel definitely has his detractors and his faults, but suggesting that this little tiff is enough to make him insecure is like having a rabid Austrolopithecus provoke Einstein into losing his cool. And obviously, he's not the only one expressing disdain at your comments, so he has no reason to feel cornered and start lashing out illogically as some persons (true to their form) tend to do.

By the way, I do have a US visa, but I hardly consider it to be the single greatest accomplishment of my life, or the only aspect of my identity that's worth lording over other people. If you have nothing significant to contribute to the topic of Pinoy Entertainment besides unwarranted put-downs then maybe you shouldn't really hang out in this forum.

I suggest that the next time you watch your American movies maybe you can turn the English subtitles on so you can start having a better idea of how their words and sentences are formed. I'm not sure if Sesame Street is available on DVD yet, but there's always Barney and the Teletubbies. I know it's hard to learn a new language, but you're already half-way there. Vives en California, verdad? Si no tienes amigos Anglos, quiza podrias pedir tus amigos Latinos ayudarte con el Ingles.

Offline aikigrappler

• DVD Guru
  • irimi nage
  • Liked:
« Reply #78 on: Nov 27, 2004 at 09:07 AM »
It's hard to deny that here in metro manila the public majority goes for foreign film, American made films in particular.Why? Is it because it is made better than local films? Are the plots better?Better graphics? Better everything? Or is it just because most of the public have been brainwashed to believe that American films are better? Hard to say.Each and everyone has their own reasons and their own tastes but I would say mostly because it is embedded in the majority that U.S. made is better than local (PX goods mentality). Would one rather watch the Incredibles or Gagamboy?

It is only now that other foreign asian films, horror films in particular are being shown in cinemas but I believe that this is kind of a fad right now(but isn't japanese cinema kick ass? :) ).The majority would go back to watching U.S. made films. I myself started to watch local films and I believe that it is getting pretty good compared to past films.Classic pinoy films is of course incomparable to the majority of recent mediocre ST films.But then it is these ST films that make money so  why not continue producing them?Medyo napansin ko na pakonti na ang ST films these days or I may be wrong. It's hard not to compare Philippine cinema with the U.S. especially if most of the films made here are STs.But the movies now are definitely getting better and it is getting past being just one of those typical pinoy films.

OT:Since the PBA was brought up I was wondering why most Filipino basketball fanatics like to watch imports or so called Fil-Ams rather than pinoy players.This is really mind boggling.They would rather cheer the imports or the fil-ams which already have better pay than local players ( I may be wrong on this but I doubt it). Of course pinoy players are smaller in body structure and even height but this is because of the limited physical built for Pinoys. Dapat ban na yang mga imports na yan at yong mga so called Fil-Ams na yan na nagdadala pa ng  lola daw para patunayan lang na may Pinoy blood sila. PBA is for Pinoys whether you have chinese, spanish, etc as long as you were born and raised in the Phil. and should not be dominated by other nationalities especially those with dual citizenship.If this was the preferred players, might as well get foreigners to play the league.This love for anyting american goes deep in pinoy roots and it shows in basketball and the movies. One thing though, sina Artest dapat itapat sa grupo nila Jaworski, then he would be taught a thing or two about courtside brawls. :)
« Last Edit: Nov 27, 2004 at 09:18 AM by Elf »
It takes a little more persistence to get up and go the distance

Offline Koolkat

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Kawaiii!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 151
« Reply #79 on: Nov 27, 2004 at 09:48 AM »
Typical filipino action film: A drug lord for a villain with all his cronies by his side. They call the contraband "epektus" and the main villain call his cronies "mga bata". " O mga bata,  ideliver niyo na ang mga shipment ng epektus".
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!

Offline aikigrappler

• DVD Guru
  • irimi nage
  • Liked:
« Reply #80 on: Nov 27, 2004 at 10:01 AM »
O nga no koolkat, napansin ko rin yan. Ganyan pa rin ba mga bagong typical hero/villain drug movies? :) Dapat eh "Mga bro's" na ang gamit.hehe.
It takes a little more persistence to get up and go the distance

Offline xage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Suspended
  • Liked:
« Reply #81 on: Nov 27, 2004 at 11:31 AM »
Recently I've avoided being confrontational over here in these boards because most times it just isn't worth it (I have a life). But with this discussion I just couldn't help but give in to temptation and step into the fray, even if there were times when I thought that it wouldn't be fair to argue with a guy who doesn't even see to have enough brainpower to absorb (if not through education, at least through socio-cultural osmosis) the basics of English grammar (and spelling, and vocabulary), or comprehend the logic that by insulting his own (so very obvious) origins the person he is insulting the most is himself.

Noel definitely has his detractors and his faults, but suggesting that this little tiff is enough to make him insecure is like having a rabid Austrolopithecus provoke Einstein into losing his cool. And obviously, he's not the only one expressing disdain at your comments, so he has no reason to feel cornered and start lashing out illogically as some persons (true to their form) tend to do.

By the way, I do have a US visa, but I hardly consider it to be the single greatest accomplishment of my life, or the only aspect of my identity that's worth lording over other people. If you have nothing significant to contribute to the topic of Pinoy Entertainment besides unwarranted put-downs then maybe you shouldn't really hang out in this forum.

I suggest that the next time you watch your American movies maybe you can turn the English subtitles on so you can start having a better idea of how their words and sentences are formed. I'm not sure if Sesame Street is available on DVD yet, but there's always Barney and the Teletubbies. I know it's hard to learn a new language, but you're already half-way there. Vives en California, verdad? Si no tienes amigos Anglos, quiza podrias pedir tus amigos Latinos ayudarte con el Ingles.

Isnt worth it? and not confrontational.. and yet.. here you are .. creating a long three paragraph disdain towards xage.. so what? hehehehe

If Im insulting myself.. howcome you took some time stating your findings.. you care about me? aww how sweet..  :-[

maybe not hang out in this forum? howcome? if I wouldnt hang out. you wouldnt spend time expressing your so called disdain (contradicting to your "isnt worth it") towards xage, hehehe

To the extent... you expressed your US Visa... no one asks.. (uyyy play safe ang napipikon) okie??  ;D

A B C D E &  the F with you and your Sesame Street DVD  ;D

No Habla Espanol.. Why? are you rejected by the Mexican Embassy?  :'(

In short rather than typical FILIPINO films.. its slowly becoming.. Typical Filipino Pikons? .. huwag naman.. lets go back to the threads inner meaning....
« Last Edit: Nov 27, 2004 at 11:37 AM by xage »

Offline Noel_Vera

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #82 on: Nov 27, 2004 at 03:19 PM »

This person has a serious envy towards people who owns a greencard or visa to US... Why? rejected by the US embassy?

Ha! You wish.  ;D

Incidentally:

This person feels a serious amount of envy towards people who own a greencard or visa to US... Why? Was he rejected by the US embassy?

How'd you pass TOEFL? Bribed a test administrator?
« Last Edit: Nov 27, 2004 at 03:47 PM by Noel_Vera »

Offline Noel_Vera

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #83 on: Nov 27, 2004 at 03:31 PM »
Isnt worth it? and not confrontational.. and yet.. here you are .. creating a long three paragraph disdain towards xage.. so what? hehehehe

Isn't it worth it? And you call yourself non-confrontational...and yet here you are, creating a long, three-paragraph monologue full of disdain towards etc., etc....

If Im insulting myself.. howcome you took some time stating your findings.. you care about me? aww how sweet..

If I'm insulting myself.. why did you take the time to state your findings (Findings! Funny about these Barok-English speakers--they sound like a mix between a Neanderthal and the Civil Code) ...do you care about me? Aww how sweet...

maybe not hang out in this forum? howcome? if I wouldnt hang out. you wouldnt spend time expressing your so called disdain (contradicting to your "isnt worth it") towards xage

Maybe I shouldn't hang out in this forum? How come? If I wouldn't hang out, you wouldn't spend time expressing your so-called disdain (contradicting your "isn't worth it" stance) towards xage (Wow, likes to address himself in the third person! Richard Nixon used to do that, and he kept denying he was not a crook...sweated a lot too ;D ).

To the extent... you expressed your US Visa... no one asks..

To the extent... that you mentioned your US Visa... no one asked.. blah, blah...

A B C D E &  the F with you and your Sesame Street DVD

I get it...you learned your English from Sesame Street! Whatsamatter, didn't you go on to watch The Electric Company?

In short rather than typical FILIPINO films.. its slowly becoming.. Typical Filipino Pikons? .. huwag naman.. lets go back to the threads inner meaning....

In short, rather than typical FILIPINO films.. it's slowly becoming.. Typical Filipino Pikons? (look in a mirror! ;D ) .. huwag naman.. let's go back to the thread's original meaning....

(Did you notice (or are you the type that notices anything at all?) how many friends you're making now? You're real popular 'round these threads, apparently...as popular as syphilis...  ;D )
« Last Edit: Nov 27, 2004 at 04:01 PM by Noel_Vera »

Offline Koolkat

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Kawaiii!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 151
« Reply #84 on: Nov 27, 2004 at 10:09 PM »
Another typical action film: Verbal exchanges between the hero and villain while hiding behind a wall ( this is often more effective if both have guns on their hand). At the end of the exchange, the hero says the title of the movie.
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!

Offline jeckjeck

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi! I'm Jose Iñigo!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #85 on: Nov 27, 2004 at 11:21 PM »
Another typical action film: Verbal exchanges between the hero and villain while hiding behind a wall ( this is often more effective if both have guns on their hand). At the end of the exchange, the hero says the title of the movie.

Hehehe... that's always been a "must"  scene in Filipino acton movies... Do you notice also that Filipino kontrabidas are always portrayed in a streotypical fashion - well the extras anyway? With moustaches or beards, cigarette smokers, tatooed, and by golly... always wearing jackets!  JACKETS in the heat and humidity of the Philippines!  ;D

One other scene typical of Filipino movies & I am sure it has been mentioned it this thread already -- it's the obligatory song & dance number usually sa beach  ;D

Offline kimpOy

• DVD Guru
  • make your own road!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #86 on: Dec 01, 2004 at 10:12 AM »
pati yata mga pulis natin ganito na ang hinahanap na mga goons, akala nila ganyan pa rin ang mga getup nga mga bad elements,

now, criminals are in their long sleeves/slacks in a camry

At least four heavily armed men divested a Valenzuela City businessman of his belongings, including his Toyota Revo before dawn yesterday along a highway in the coastal town of Navotas.

Police reports said that victim Lim Shicai, 24, of Maysan Road, Valenzuela City, was waylaid by the suspects, who were aboard a Toyota Camry on Road-10 in North Bay Boulevard South (NBBS) at around 2:55 a.m.

The suspects’ car overtook the victim’s maroon Revo (XGP 858) on a dimly lit portion of the highway.

Three men, armed with short and long firearms alighted from the Camry and ordered the trader to open the van’s car door.

One of the armed men took the wheel of the Revo while the two others sat in the back with the victim.

They sped off toward Quezon City, but upon reaching Araneta Avenue, the thieves dumped Shicai, but not after divesting him of cash and other valuables.

He immediately reported the incident to the Quezon City police, but was also advised to report to the Navotas police for the actual car theft that occurred in the area.

Navotas police said that the victim failed to get the plate number as well as the color of the vehicle that blocked his path.

Offline jeckjeck

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi! I'm Jose Iñigo!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #87 on: Dec 01, 2004 at 04:21 PM »
Camry ha! At least hindi kakarag-karag na kotse... In typical Filipino action movies, the bad guys would be in very nice cars, then towards the middle or the end, nagiging karag-karag kotse nila because papasabugin... So you know when the car is going to be destroyed because luma na kotse gamit nila... usually Toypet, Gemini, Torana, etc...  ;D

Offline xage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Suspended
  • Liked:
« Reply #88 on: Dec 02, 2004 at 05:23 AM »
 ;D  Too SAD, sa Senado (Philippines) dinadala ni Leon Guererro (Sen. Lito Lapid) ang pagiging Typical Pinoy Action Star niya .. only to fall under the sarcastic comments from the veteran Politicians...

Oh... theres also Idol ko si Cap   ;D
« Last Edit: Dec 02, 2004 at 05:25 AM by xage »

Offline xage

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Suspended
  • Liked:
« Reply #89 on: Dec 03, 2004 at 08:32 AM »
Cheesus...binuhay pa ang mababaw...

hmm, di kaya kahit kababawan nang pinoy film industry sa kanya ay work of art? keso ba talaga?