Author Topic: Iglesia Ni Cristo - 100years of God's blessings  (Read 212912 times)

Offline SiCkBoY

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 47
Re: Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo - Grand Evangelical Mission
« Reply #120 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 04:41 PM »
another question and probably my last. what are the consequence if you do not follow the church's choice of politician? how do they know that you really voted for the person they chose?
Wala, I guess. Kasi di naman malalaman. Kunsensya na lang siguro.

Offline SiCkBoY

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #121 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 04:41 PM »
Hahaha ako lang nakakakita ng itr ko
Mali ka dyan bro. Nakikita yan ng BIR hehe.

Offline ricky

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 544
Re: Iglesia Ni Cristo - Grand Evangelical Mission
« Reply #122 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 04:50 PM »
I raised points about INC's exclusivist view on salvation and high reverence to Felix Manalo, pero dito ka lang nag react. Do you read your bible?
Is there a problem kung mamili lang ako kung saan ako mag react?

About reading your bible? I dont.

Gusto ko sana mag react re sa beliefs mo pero wag na lang, useless lang kasi hindi naman ako well versed pagdating dyan, baka mas mapasama lang ako. Yun din yung sinabi ko syo nung una di ba.

Offline dench

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • The most beautiful sound next to silence.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 8
« Reply #123 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 05:26 PM »
Siyempre wala namang problema kung gusto mo piliin yung comment na kaya mong sagutin.

One can't know what the Bible says, if one does not read it.

It is not a surprise as majority of INC members are not well versed in the Bible because they don't read it either. INC ministers and pastors do not prohibit reading the book but they also do not advocate it.
« Last Edit: Jul 26, 2014 at 05:38 PM by dench »
VPI~Verity Audio~Cary Audio~Dynavector~Sutherland~Unison Research~REL~Audio Sensibility~Massif

Offline dench

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #124 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 05:48 PM »
I commented on that in Rappler. It's inaccurate. I love Rappler but when it comes to INC its bias clearly show.

The INC believes in the conscience of man. A person not reached by the gospel (he lived in a time and place where it's not available) will be judged by God according to his conscience. After all God can't judge him on any other basis like his belief in Christ, following the ten commandments, etc.

What is the basis of that belief about man's conscience?

You mentioned about the Gospel? How does the INC defines it?
VPI~Verity Audio~Cary Audio~Dynavector~Sutherland~Unison Research~REL~Audio Sensibility~Massif

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #125 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 07:49 PM »
Mali ka dyan bro. Nakikita yan ng BIR hehe.

Yup pati nga pala nun accountant, sorry

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #126 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 08:00 PM »
Siyempre wala namang problema kung gusto mo piliin yung comment na kaya mong sagutin.

One can't know what the Bible says, if one does not read it.

It is not a surprise as majority of INC members are not well versed in the Bible because they don't read it either. INC ministers and pastors do not prohibit reading the book but they also do not advocate it.

Lahat naman kaya ko sagutin sa tingin ko pero i choose not to kasi hindi nga ako magaling doon.

And i disagree na you cant know what the bible says if you dont read it. Kaya nga may mga bible studies and church services where they read it and explain it and answer questions. I just dont read it. Pero bakit nga ba hindi ako nagbabasa ng bible? Siguro kasi befire when i tried reading it nalito ako, as in hindi ko naintidihan most of it so i just stopped. Then i started to ask questions tungkol sa mga hindi ko naintindihan and it was explained to me very well by our minister. Ayun ok na ako doon, basta may tanong ako magtatanong na lang ako sa mas nakakaalam.

Mahirap yung sinasabing binabasa nya at naiintindihan nya yun pala wrong translation na. Yun ang ayaw ko mangyari sa akin.

« Last Edit: Jul 26, 2014 at 10:00 PM by ricky »

Offline ndy

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • [OIIIIIIIO]
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 38
« Reply #127 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 09:39 PM »
happy centennial po sa atin mga inc members dito sa pdvd:-)

jeep[____]
l--l---0lllllll0-
0_)-0_)--o-)_)

Marantz SR7011
Cambridge Audio CXA61
Wharfedale's
SVS

Offline SiCkBoY

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #128 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 10:37 PM »
happy centennial po sa atin mga inc members dito sa pdvd:-)
And more power!

Offline ninjababez®

• Trade Count: (+77)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I know what poverty is.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1040
« Reply #129 on: Jul 26, 2014 at 11:22 PM »
greetings to you bro ricky :)
kita kaya fireworks from cubao! ;D
ninjababez online ..

Offline shoktongxxx

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 80
« Reply #130 on: Jul 27, 2014 at 12:00 AM »
God bless and more power po sa inyo mga INC. :D

Offline dench

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #131 on: Jul 27, 2014 at 12:08 AM »
Lahat naman kaya ko sagutin sa tingin ko pero i choose not to kasi hindi nga ako magaling doon.

And i disagree na you cant know what the bible says if you dont read it. Kaya nga may mga bible studies and church services where they read it and explain it and answer questions. I just dont read it. Pero bakit nga ba hindi ako nagbabasa ng bible? Siguro kasi befire when i tried reading it nalito ako, as in hindi ko naintidihan most of it so i just stopped. Then i started to ask questions tungkol sa mga hindi ko naintindihan and it was explained to me very well by our minister. Ayun ok na ako doon, basta may tanong ako magtatanong na lang ako sa mas nakakaalam.

Mahirap yung sinasabing binabasa nya at naiintindihan nya yun pala wrong translation na. Yun ang ayaw ko mangyari sa akin.

Simula PNK, to doktrina, to pagsamba, to gawain, to pamamahayag, INC members are raised in a way of life where its ministers and pastors have the exclusive authority and capability to read, study, and understand  the bible. People do not bring the bible in all INC gatherings. So there is really no bible study going on, just preaching and listening. When one asks, one merely gets the same answer drawn from the George Lamsa translation of the bible and statements pulled from Catholic resources.

Naiintindihan ko why most of you would really struggle to read it. Reality is, you don't even have a desire to do so influenced by INC tradition. The bible just gathers dust at home.

Why read the bible? Because the Bible (66 books: 39 Old Testament books and 27 New Testament books) is the Word of God — supernaturally inspired, inerrant, and infallible. I believe it is supreme authority in all matters of faith, doctrine, and conduct. I believe in its sufficiency, clarity, and necessity for genuine Christian living. (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21; Psalms 119:105; Psalms 19:7-11; Proverbs 30:5)

The Bible is literally "God-breathed" (2 Timothy 3:16). It is God's very words to us. Jesus said, “‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God" (Matthew 4:4). Relationship with the Lord is personal and knowing and applying His Word is essential for that relationship to grow and flourish.

The Deity of Jesus Christ is written all over Scriptures and INC rejects it mainly because its ministers say so and because it believes it is merely a Roman Catholic invention during the Council of Nicea. Read the bible and it's written there. It's not difficult to understand.

Before Jesus ascended to heaven, his parting words were: Matthew 28:18-20 "And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

More than 2000 years ago, the Pharisees, experts of the Law and who memorized entire books of the Old Testament, denied and spurned Jesus. Today, a bigger part of the world (Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Atheism, etc) continue to do so.

The Catholic Church, from where the INC has drawn a great number of its Filipino members from and the church whose doctrines and traditions the INC has religiously opposed to attract people, actually are one of the few along with other Christian groups that upholds Jesus' divinity.
« Last Edit: Jul 27, 2014 at 03:33 AM by dench »

Offline Quitacet

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 65
« Reply #132 on: Jul 27, 2014 at 05:21 AM »
@dench why don't you create a thread promoting your beliefs instead of bashing the INC in this thread.

Whatever we say you won.t accept it as you already have your mind adamant about them. And what you are saying is not true because what you say about us is your view of what we do and what we believe but in reality that is not the case.

One reply answering your post and attack ay manganganak ng sandamukal pang atake i often see with Soriano's members.

Don't be a debbie downer in this INC thread.

Thank you.

Offline Quitacet

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #133 on: Jul 27, 2014 at 05:24 AM »
another question and probably my last. what are the consequence if you do not follow the church's choice of politician? how do they know that you really voted for the person they chose?

You are alone in the polling booth. You can do whatever you want. And you won't be asked by anyone in the church how you voted. ;)

Offline toys4geeks

• Trade Count: (+280)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #134 on: Jul 27, 2014 at 07:33 AM »
Congratulations ulit.

I watched Net25 yesterday and a parish priest was all praises with this achievement nakapagpagawa ng ganitong complex ang INC while sila daw kelangan pa magpa raffle or pa bingo to raise funds. I thought that was admirable. 

Sinabi din sa segment na ang problem ng INC is kinukulang sila ng sambahan with the growing membership. the construction of the mega structure pala made it sa National Geographics.  Lumabas din dun na the project tapped the landscape maker from the US, and ang unang bungad daw sa kausap eh "I dont believe you have such a project in the philippines", siguro kas third world tayo.

Ang saya siguro ng project management nyan during construction and final touches.

Sa votes, di kelangan pilitin dahil solid vote ang INC, IMO. I just hope Pnoy government makes his succession plan already based on consultations with INC kung sino dapat isunod so we can transition it peacefully and mapagpatuloy ang economic growth ng Pinas, we have been decades nito ko lang nakitang lumaki ang middle class ng ganito.

congratulations again sa INC.

toy

Offline dench

• Collector
  • Liked:
Iglesia Ni Cristo - Grand Evangelical Mission
« Reply #135 on: Jul 27, 2014 at 07:57 AM »

@dench why don't you create a thread promoting your beliefs instead of bashing the INC in this thread.

Whatever we say you won.t accept it as you already have your mind adamant about them. And what you are saying is not true because what you say about us is your view of what we do and what we believe but in reality that is not the case.

One reply answering your post and attack ay manganganak ng sandamukal pang atake i often see with Soriano's members.

Don't be a debbie downer in this INC thread.

Thank you.

I see. You can't engage in a good conversation.

I just wonder pag may inaakay or pinadodoktrinahan ang INC most of whom are Catholics, you always tell them that "hindi namin gustong saktan ang damdamin nyo, nilalahad lamang namin ang katotohanan."

Pero pag may questions about INC, it's the same thing. Nasasaktan kayo and prefer to close your hearts and minds. Obviously, you don't know the answer so you resort to the term bashing. It's cool.

I noticed you were happily replying in others' posts before about Rappler. That Rappler article is so shallow. The writer doesn't know the INC that well. I know the INC in and out.

Anyway, congratulations on the INC centennial! It's a source of pride for most members.

God bless you brod!

Offline Quitacet

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #136 on: Jul 27, 2014 at 08:32 AM »
Thanks toy4geeks. The members of INC are really proud right now.

I hope everybody could've watched the service today and the message of the exec minister.

Thanks to everyone.

Offline thebat

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2143
« Reply #137 on: Jul 27, 2014 at 09:17 AM »
Kung buhay lola ko 100 years old na din sya (1914). Congrats to INC!
Yamaha AVR-S80
Panasonic VIERA TH50PV80H – 50″ PLASMA TV
WDTV
ROKU TV stick
Nextbase portable dvd

Offline SiCkBoY

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #138 on: Jul 27, 2014 at 09:33 AM »

I just wonder pag may inaakay or pinadodoktrinahan ang INC most of whom are Catholics, you always tell them that "hindi namin gustong saktan ang damdamin nyo, nilalahad lamang namin ang katotohanan."

Pero pag may questions about INC, it's the same thing. Nasasaktan kayo and prefer to close your hearts and minds. Obviously, you don't know the answer so you resort to the term bashing. It's cool.

I noticed you were happily replying in others' posts before about Rappler. That Rappler article is so shallow. The writer doesn't know the INC that well. I know the INC in and out.

Anyway, congratulations on the INC centennial! It's a source of pride for most members.

God bless you brod!
May I ask how you know the INC inside and out?

Offline toys4geeks

• Trade Count: (+280)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #139 on: Jul 27, 2014 at 09:41 AM »

@dench,
In life, we qualify what makes a good conversation, depending on the interest of our company or in meeting your audience.  you dont talk shop when you are hosting family and friends,

hmmm, your definition of good conversation may irk some since this is a forum and not a conversation amongst your peers.

toy

Offline dench

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #140 on: Jul 27, 2014 at 10:05 AM »
@dench,
In life, we qualify what makes a good conversation, depending on the interest of our company or in meeting your audience.  you dont talk shop when you are hosting family and friends,

hmmm, your definition of good conversation may irk some since this is a forum and not a conversation amongst your peers.

Cool. What is a forum then?

Offline Pandidoy

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • Collector
  • pandidoy
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 111
« Reply #141 on: Jul 27, 2014 at 10:05 AM »
Congrats sa I.N.C. Centennial Celebration
« Last Edit: Jul 27, 2014 at 10:06 AM by Pandidoy »

Offline thebat

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #142 on: Jul 27, 2014 at 10:13 AM »
Si Kathryn Bernardo di pwedeng maging bf si Daniel Padilla (nor anynother non INC boy) sabi sa Yahoo news?
Yamaha AVR-S80
WDTV
ROKU TV stick
Nextbase portable dvd

Offline SiCkBoY

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #143 on: Jul 27, 2014 at 10:50 AM »
Si Kathryn Bernardo di pwedeng maging bf si Daniel Padilla (nor anynother non INC boy) sabi sa Yahoo news?
Mag date pa lang ata, bawal na. Read that somewhere (here or in Rappler).

Offline Quitacet

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #144 on: Jul 27, 2014 at 11:25 AM »
si Ricky na lang liligaw kat KB. Hahahahaha

Offline thebat

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #145 on: Jul 27, 2014 at 01:13 PM »
Pwede ^ :-).

Yamaha AVR-S80
WDTV
ROKU TV stick
Nextbase portable dvd

Offline ricky

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Duh?
  • Liked:
« Reply #146 on: Jul 27, 2014 at 01:30 PM »
si Ricky na lang liligaw kat KB. Hahahahaha

Hahaha, mas matanda pa mga anak ko sa kanya.

@dench  - sa family namin ako lang bukod tangi hindi nagbabasa ng bible, yung tanong mo sa akin, yon din ang tanong nila. Yung sagot ko syo , yun din yung sagot ko sa kanila. I dont represent the whole INC, you cannot judge INC bec of me. Ang stand ko lang for any other issues, pag hindi ko masasagot ng maayos, mag call a friend na lang ako. Si brother quitacet, yan ang call a friend ko.

Sa mga bumati, maraming salamat sa inyo. Sana magkasama-sama tayo in the coming days.

Also ni minsan hindi namin nilait ang catolic church nor any of its members kasi catholic sila or kahit anong religion. Ni minsan wala nag sabi na kaya salbahe or magnanakaw yan kasi ganito religion nya. May nagtanong sa akin na kaibigan ko bakit daw namin lagi nilalait mga katoliko? Ang sagot ko sa kanya, hindi namin ito nilalait kahit ako mismo mapapatunayan mo na isa ako sa tapat mong kaibigan. Nagkataon lang na ang point of comparison ng teachings ng INC ay sa catholic church kasi yung ang kinagisnan na religion. Sana maunawaan ito ng iba. Hindi naman magtatagumpay ang INC at makararating sa kinalalagyan nya ngayon kung hindi sa pagpapala ng Diyos.

Offline dodie

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #147 on: Jul 27, 2014 at 01:55 PM »
every religion has its flaws. why? because they are just governed by mortals who are not infallible. but good thing about religion is that it make you strong when your down because of faith in our lord. sir dench's questions were legit. the thread that its has been posted may be a question, but its because of the conversation flow kaya sya nagsurface. it my irk some, but thats the whole point of a conversation. sir ricky & quitacet give their honest answer to satify some questions without being prejudicial. and kudos to them for doing so. religion is a very sensitive topic to discuss, but at the end of the day we are free to choose our church. as long as we believe in god and live our life the way he wants  it to be lived, then we 're good.
« Last Edit: Oct 01, 2014 at 09:50 AM by Dodie »
WCH CM U?

Offline dench

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #148 on: Jul 27, 2014 at 02:15 PM »

Also ni minsan hindi namin nilait ang catolic church nor any of its members kasi catholic sila or kahit anong religion. Ni minsan wala nag sabi na kaya salbahe or magnanakaw yan kasi ganito religion nya. May nagtanong sa akin na kaibigan ko bakit daw namin lagi nilalait mga katoliko? Ang sagot ko sa kanya, hindi namin ito nilalait kahit ako mismo mapapatunayan mo na isa ako sa tapat mong kaibigan. Nagkataon lang na ang point of comparison ng teachings ng INC ay sa catholic church kasi yung ang kinagisnan na religion. Sana maunawaan ito ng iba. Hindi naman magtatagumpay ang INC at makararating sa kinalalagyan nya ngayon kung hindi sa pagpapala ng Diyos.

Where did I say na inaaalipusta nyo ang mga Katoliko? Babaw naman. Paano kayo makapagbubunga kung iinsultuhin ang inaakay?

"Nagkataon lang na ang point of comparison ng teachings ng INC ay sa catholic church"? Ganon ba. Di bat sa mga gawain at doktrina, INC always point out Catholic beliefs and practices and then you use it as spring board to highlight what INC believes in?

Sa paniniwala mo ba hindi nasasaktan ang damdamin ng isang Katoliko, pag pinapaliwanag ng pastor o manggagawa ang tungkol sa pagsamba sa diyos diyosan at mga santo, ang tungkol sa Trinity, ang hindi pagaasawa ng pari, na ang Pasko ay gawaing pagano, na ang pagro-rosaryo at panalangin ng paulit ulit ay hindi ayon sa bibliya, na walang kaligtasan kundi sa INC lamang?

Bato bato sa langit kung may tamaan wag sana magalit.

Offline SiCkBoY

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #149 on: Jul 27, 2014 at 03:52 PM »
Dench, are you a member of a particular sect?