Author Topic: "The Phantom of the Opera 25th Anniversary"/"Love Never Dies" DVD set  (Read 5451 times)

Offline rafgar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0

On sale now is the Phantom of the Opera DVD set containing:
  • The Phantom of the Opera at the Royal Albert Hall 25th Anniversary Celebration
  • Love Never Dies (The sequel to "The Phantom of the Opera")

The DVD set is being sold at P1,250.  The two titles are also sold separately at P750.  While the POTO 25th Anniversary has already been released in the US and UK, Love Never Dies is only set to be released this March in the UK and May in the US.

« Last Edit: Feb 26, 2012 at 07:00 PM by Mr. Hankey »

Offline jas

• Trade Count: (+427)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1237
Thanks for the info. :)

Offline Mr. Hankey

• Kapitan
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Howdy Ho!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
I'm actually surprised by the low number of hits on this post after a couple of days relative to the Les Miz 25th Anniversary Concert thread. Shows you the power of Lea Salonga.  >:(
Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo... He loves me, I love you...

Offline mattmatt

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
I'm actually surprised by the low number of hits on this post after a couple of days relative to the Les Miz 25th Anniversary Concert thread. Shows you the power of Lea Salonga.  >:(
taking note of that, hindi ba magsale etong phantom?

Offline lithium_deuteride

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Keep on rockin' in the free world
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 207

On sale now is the Phantom of the Opera DVD set containing:
  • The Phantom of the Opera at the Royal Albert Hall 25th Anniversary Celebration
  • Love Never Dies (The sequel to "The Phantom of the Opera")

The DVD set is being sold at P1,250.  The two titles are also sold separately at P750.  While the POTO 25th Anniversary has already been released in the US and UK, Love Never Dies is only set to be released this March in the UK and May in the US.

Where is this on sale?
Lyra | Nottingham | Musical Fidelity | CEC | SOtM | Chord | Accuphase | Harbeth | REL