Author Topic: The death of my Panasonic TH-42PV70  (Read 22672 times)

Offline alfred

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
Re: The death of my Panasonic TH-42PV70
« Reply #60 on: Jan 30, 2016 at 06:49 PM »
Yup. Using the tv now. Just finished watching Spectre.

Offline stockHT

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #61 on: Feb 18, 2016 at 01:17 AM »
My Panasonic Plasma have an issue with shutting off and then the power indicator blinks as if you are powering it on again and then goes back to life between 4 to 10 seconds. Sometimes it happens, sometimes madalas every 5 minutes but after that nagwowork ulit.

googled it and said it was due to the fan... i might be very wrong.

Anyone from you guys experience the same?
Blog and Vlog

http://tinyurl.com/YNTV-Vlog

VinylGrimes

Offline looks

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #62 on: Feb 20, 2016 at 05:38 PM »
My Panasonic Plasma have an issue with shutting off and then the power indicator blinks as if you are powering it on again and then goes back to life between 4 to 10 seconds. Sometimes it happens, sometimes madalas every 5 minutes but after that nagwowork ulit.

googled it and said it was due to the fan... i might be very wrong.

Anyone from you guys experience the same?

Same issue but very seldom lang nag sshutoff and on yung akin. Always turned on ang a/c when I watch so kung fan issue sya baka nakakatulong yung lamig to cool it down a bit. I'll be more mindful if it happens again para maobserbahan ng mabuti.

Offline rotciv818

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #63 on: Mar 18, 2016 at 01:13 PM »
Solved my green spec thing in my pv70 by installing pc fans at the back. It solved the overheating issue i think. My problem now is it sucks up a lot of dust. 1 fan blowing in and 3 fans exhaust system

Offline stockHT

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2016 at 02:04 AM »
guys can you recommend a trusted repair shop by pdvd near pasig area? thanks!
Blog and Vlog

http://tinyurl.com/YNTV-Vlog

VinylGrimes

Offline cnn

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #65 on: Aug 05, 2016 at 06:44 AM »
guys can you recommend a trusted repair shop by pdvd near pasig area? thanks!

Try these guys. They can work miracles. When my 5 year old Philips 40" died last month, faulty motherboard, I took it to the service center which couldn't fix it because there are no more parts, so they gave up. Beta replaced the motherboard with another one so it technically isn't Philips anymore but it came out better with some added features, so it's got a new lease on life now.

BETA SYSTEM REPAIR
244-3981 to 82 , 244-7303
1055 REINA REGENTE ST, BINONDO

===============================

Wow! Just got back from Beta and my Bravia has risen from the dead :D I had them diagnose the TV the other day and immediately got a feedback of what was faulty: it wasn't the entire LCD panel as opposed to what the "casa" told me but just the circuit board or what they call "t-con". Today I got reunited with my Bravia and i'm stoked, just in time for the NBA opening! Thanks sir Kenneth!

This shop is highly recommended. They can literally bring back Lazarus to life :p and they charge way cheaper than than the service centres.

==================================

Thank You Kenneth for recommemding this shop! They got my old 46 lcd tv fixed in a fraction of the cost :)

==================================

This is from a thread in PHILMUG...  Try contacting the service repair shop... they might be able to help... i hope your unit can still be repaired...

Offline espionage

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #66 on: Aug 05, 2016 at 02:07 PM »
Try these guys. They can work miracles. When my 5 year old Philips 40" died last month, faulty motherboard, I took it to the service center which couldn't fix it because there are no more parts, so they gave up. Beta replaced the motherboard with another one so it technically isn't Philips anymore but it came out better with some added features, so it's got a new lease on life now.

BETA SYSTEM REPAIR
244-3981 to 82 , 244-7303
1055 REINA REGENTE ST, BINONDO

+1 on this
I used to work near there, malapit lang yung shop sa office namin. One of my colleague said that if there's any sirang video/audio applliances I have. Dun ko daw dalhin, mahusay daw dun kasi pinapadala pa ng owner sa Japan yung mga technician nya para mag-aral dun. At totoo naman, naka 4 na CRT, 1 component and 1 HTIB na pinaayos ko dun. And up till now working lahat except dun sa Sony TV iba na yung nasira. Honest pa yung mga technician, they will tell you if hinde na kaya talaga. Like my sis-in-law na JVC component, yung cd disc tray nya nagloloko. They told me na better buy na lang ng vcd/dvd player. That was 15 yrs ago, ang ayoko lang dun is yung location. Napaka traffic lalo na pag mag December dahil malapit lang yun sa Divisoria. HTH! sorry po napa haba! ;D
Samsung 65" NU7100 | Onkyo TXSR608 | Zidoo X9S | AMD HTPC | PS4 | A-Audio FS | WH3 CS | Daichi Surr

Offline msgt16

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #67 on: Aug 17, 2016 at 12:01 PM »
I learned today that my 42PV80 just died. It won't turn on and the LED blinks 10 times. Pa-estimate ko na lang sa shop kung magkano repairs. Bought it at Theaterworks Trinoma last Nov. 2008.

Offline t-bone

• Trade Count: (+243)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 591
« Reply #68 on: Aug 17, 2016 at 01:29 PM »
I learned today that my 42PV80 just died. It won't turn on and the LED blinks 10 times. Pa-estimate ko na lang sa shop kung magkano repairs. Bought it at Theaterworks Trinoma last Nov. 2008.

Panasonic 10 Blink code
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awnrE3k_G2M
Samsung 65"
Denon 3808
Apogee speakers

Offline isaiahlavares

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #69 on: Aug 18, 2016 at 07:32 AM »
Sir my Panasonic UT30 is also blinking only when you push the on button. Last March 2016 dinala ko na sa love electronics service center but until now wala pa makuha na parts. Can i have your contact in panasaonic philippines?

Offline isaiahlavares

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #70 on: Aug 18, 2016 at 07:40 AM »
May ma susuggest po ba kayo na service center for the Pana UT30?

Offline halvert

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • DVD Guru
  • kiss me you fool!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 470
« Reply #71 on: Aug 27, 2016 at 11:14 AM »
Try mo yung pinost above, sa binondo. Good luck!

Offline dencio105

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 205
« Reply #72 on: Sep 29, 2016 at 06:02 PM »
My Panasonic 42PV70 is still working up to now but is rarely used as this was already transferred to our house in Pasig. Spent P8k for the repair through SNS but only after waiting for more than a year for the parts to arrive.