Author Topic: Samsung PS51E550 3D Full HD Plasma TV  (Read 101271 times)

Offline riven319

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Samsung PS51E550 3D Full HD Plasma TV
« Reply #60 on: Oct 22, 2012 at 05:35 PM »
Hi!  ..It's been a while since i posted in this thread hehe....  glad to know we have another 51e550 owner. 

Hello sir barrister!  How's your tv hunting going?   

As for my unit... after a few months, I'm glad to report that I have not experienced any brightness pops.  My settings in my dark room are as follows (calibrated with spears and munsil bd):

picture mode = cinema
cell light = 18
brightness = 43   /  for 3D = 46
color = 51
cinema smooth = on 
sharpness = 20
All Noise Reduction = off

I did find that the transitions from light to dark to off are quite smooth now...  though I don't know if it's because my eyes have just adjusted themselves to the process.  I do like the pitch black environment when it does that :D 

Offline barrister

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • cessante ratione legis, cessat ipsa lex
  • Liked:
« Reply #61 on: Oct 22, 2012 at 08:57 PM »
Hello sir barrister!  How's your tv hunting going?   

I have a reservation at Sights and Sounds Shang for a 51E550.

I did find that the transitions from light to dark to off are quite smooth now...  though I don't know if it's because my eyes have just adjusted themselves to the process.  I do like the pitch black environment when it does that :D

You said you sometimes experience fade-to-black flicker when brightness is set to less than 46.  You mean that at a 43 brightness, you still have fade-to-black shut-off, but no more fade-to-black flicker?

As for my unit... after a few months, I'm glad to report that I have not experienced any brightness pops.  My settings in my dark room are as follows (calibrated with spears and munsil bd):

picture mode = cinema
cell light = 18
brightness = 43   /  for 3D = 46
color = 51
cinema smooth = on 
sharpness = 20
All Noise Reduction = off

Thanks for posting the settings.

Here's how HDTVtest describes the pop behavior:

When on-screen image brightness goes from bright to dark, transition is not smooth.  But when image brightness goes from dark to bright, transition is smooth.

The tested TV was a 60E6500, although I suppose a 51E550 will behave in exactly the same way.

(Note: Brightness pop is different from fade-to-black flicker, since the fade-to-black flicker happens at lowest luminance, while brightness pops happen at high luminance.)

http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/news/samsung-ps60e6500-ps51e6500-201207262022.htm?page=Performance

« Last Edit: Oct 22, 2012 at 09:50 PM by barrister »

Offline skooter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #62 on: Oct 23, 2012 at 08:30 PM »
hi folks i'm just wondering my e550 don't have that cinema smooth all i had is a film mode, am i missing something here?

oops i got it now ahehehe...to engage it you source must be in 24p. ^-^
« Last Edit: Oct 23, 2012 at 08:51 PM by skooter »

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #63 on: Oct 24, 2012 at 01:20 AM »
You had me worried there for a second...

AFAIK, Cinema Smooth renders 24p in 96Hz frequency, which is a great feature if you're particular about film motion cadence. 

In 2012 Panasonic plasmas, only the VT50 is 96Hz-capable; all others can only do 60Hz which is OK, or 48Hz which produces unacceptable flicker.

On the other hand, Samsung has 96Hz-capable lower-end plasmas, which is pretty hard to beat.  The Sammy 2011 series had obviously lighter black levels when Cinema Smooth (96Hz) is engaged.  This year's 2012 series fixed the problem.
« Last Edit: Oct 24, 2012 at 01:42 AM by barrister »

Offline skooter

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #64 on: Oct 24, 2012 at 10:02 AM »

In 2012 Panasonic plasmas, only the VT50 is 96Hz-capable; all others can only do 60Hz which is OK, or 48Hz which produces unacceptable flicker.

So it means the ST50 is not 96hz. capable?

Offline riven319

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #65 on: Oct 24, 2012 at 11:49 AM »
Sir barrister,

At 46, I don't have the fade to black shut-off nor the flicker... at 43, I do have the shutoff but I don't notice the flicker (I don't know I may not be as sensitive) but as per my past experience, I only noticed this flicker on Inception where there are many transitions from light to dark and vice versa.

43 is the right calibration setting in my environment and I do like the shut-offs on my end...  though there are some on forums that don't.  Had to raise to 46 for 3D settings to compensate for the darkening effect of the glasses (checked this by calibrating in 3D mode).

It should be noted that in avs forum some claim that the blacks improve when cinema smooth is engaged, unlike in my previous D550 where it becomes slightly worse.   

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #66 on: Oct 24, 2012 at 02:31 PM »
So it means the ST50 is not 96hz. capable?

I think so.  I'm not 100% sure, but that's what I remember reading on the net. 

Sir barrister,

At 46, I don't have the fade to black shut-off nor the flicker... at 43, I do have the shutoff but I don't notice the flicker (I don't know I may not be as sensitive) but as per my past experience, I only noticed this flicker on Inception where there are many transitions from light to dark and vice versa.

43 is the right calibration setting in my environment and I do like the shut-offs on my end...  though there are some on forums that don't.  Had to raise to 46 for 3D settings to compensate for the darkening effect of the glasses (checked this by calibrating in 3D mode).

Thanks for the info.  I'll check on my unit, which is supposed to arrive today.

It should be noted that in avs forum some claim that the blacks improve when cinema smooth is engaged, unlike in my previous D550 where it becomes slightly worse.

That's interesting.  I thought black levels can't be darker at 96Hz, considering that a faster frequency means a faster flicker, which means the pixel has to be lighted more frequently.  --- Maybe not...  :-[ 

« Last Edit: Oct 24, 2012 at 03:03 PM by barrister »

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #67 on: Oct 24, 2012 at 02:57 PM »
I tried looking for the articles where I previously read that in the 2012 Panny plasma line, only the VT50 can do 96HZ.

Here's what I found so far:

The ST50 is missing the THX mode and dual-core processor of the GT50, but otherwise their feature sets are very similar. Unlike the step-up VT50, it lacks a 96Hz refresh rate, but according to our test, the ST50 still delivered proper film cadence on 1080p/24 sources anyway (I wouldn't be surprised if the VT50 performed better in other ways, however).
http://reviews.cnet.com/flat-panel-tvs/panasonic-tc-p50st50/4505-6482_7-35117941.html

The VT50 is the only Viera plasma TV to receive a 96 Hz Cinema mode, which is designed to be natively compatible with the 24 FPS frame rate that movies are shot in.
http://tv.bestcovery.com/panasonic-viera-tc-p55vt50-3d-plasma-tv

Another feature found on higher-end Pannys that’s missing from the ST50 line is a 96-Hz display option for watching 24p content on Blu-ray Disc. What you do get is the choice to display 24p with either a 60-Hz or 48-Hz refresh rate, although the fairly serious level of image flicker generated by the 48-Hz setting makes it all but unusable.
http://www.soundandvisionmag.com/article/test-report-panasonic-tc-p55st50-3d-plasma-hdtv?page=0,1

But here's a forum post implying that the Euro version ST50 has 96Hz:

The reason why the Euro ST50 mll measured so low was because it was in 96 HZ mode for the testing. 48 Hz and 96 Hz Panny modes always have lower Mll's, so expect the 65VT50 to have an even lower Mll at 96HZ than the European ST50
http://www.highdefjunkies.com/showthread.php?t=12921&page=16

Also, look at the HDTVtest.co.uk digram I posted on my Reply #61 above.  On the bottom, it says, "Panasonic TX-P50ST50 96Hz"

« Last Edit: Oct 24, 2012 at 03:01 PM by barrister »

Offline yygoob

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #68 on: Oct 25, 2012 at 10:34 AM »
are plasmas prone to judder (hope this is the correct term) yung parang naiiwan yung picture pagmabilis ang palabas.. i just notice this while viewing some tvs in the malls including this model

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #69 on: Oct 25, 2012 at 11:06 AM »
That's not judder.  Ang judder, yung motion ay choppy or jerky instead of smooth.  Motion blur siguro yung sinasabi mo sir. 

Kung motion cadence ang topic, mas magaling ang plasma sa LCD/LED.

Nakita ko rin ang 51E550 sa SM Greenhills, external media player ang gamit, grabeng jerky ng motion, parang Blu-ray copy na dibidi...  :D .  Sabi ko sa clerk, gawin niyang makinis ang motion, hindi niya kaya.  Siguradong yung source video ang problema, kasi this TV has very good motion cadence.
« Last Edit: Oct 25, 2012 at 11:11 AM by barrister »

Offline skooter

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #70 on: Oct 25, 2012 at 02:22 PM »
we will not know for sure if the st50 is a 96hz panel until it arrives here in pinas.

Offline yygoob

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #71 on: Oct 25, 2012 at 03:42 PM »
That's not judder.  Ang judder, yung motion ay choppy or jerky instead of smooth.  Motion blur siguro yung sinasabi mo sir. 

Kung motion cadence ang topic, mas magaling ang plasma sa LCD/LED.

judder nga mali lang ang pagkadescribed ko...i saw it together with led tvs...kung source bakit yung led and lcd walang judder or mas less yung judder kay sa plasma eh pareho lang yung source? baka mas nakkapag adapt sa panit na source yung led na displayed together with the plasma?
Nakita ko rin ang 51E550 sa SM Greenhills, external media player ang gamit, grabeng jerky ng motion, parang Blu-ray copy na dibidi...  :D .  Sabi ko sa clerk, gawin niyang makinis ang motion, hindi niya kaya.  Siguradong yung source video ang problema, kasi this TV has very good motion cadence.

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #72 on: Oct 25, 2012 at 03:49 PM »
judder nga mali lang ang pagkadescribed ko...i saw it together with led tvs...kung source bakit yung led and lcd walang judder or mas less yung judder kay sa plasma eh pareho lang yung source? baka mas nakkapag adapt sa panit na source yung led na displayed together with the plasma?

Iba-iba lang siguro ang TV settings.

May setting na tamang motion cadence, yung may natural judder ng film in 24p.  May setting na 120Hz or 240Hz --- very smooth motion but unnatural for film-based 24p movies, parang naging Handycam home video --- baka ito ang setting na nakita mo sa LED.  Puwede ring 24p source na naka 60p setting --- may konting cadence error due to the 2-3 pulldown process --- baka ito ang nakita mo sa plasma. 

No need to worry.  I assure you, I'm very particular about motion cadence.  Ang masasabi ko, basta tama ang TV settings, pare-pareho lang na ayos ang motion, kahit LED/LCD or plasma.

==========================================

Just to complete the discussion:

I don't know if any player or TV can render both 23.976p and true 24p properly.  AFAIK, TVs and BD players can only do 23.976 (yung sinasabi ng TVs and players na "24p" is really 23.976p, not true 24p); media players can only do either but not both (yung sinasabi ng media players na "24p" usually means 23.976p, but some media player brands mean true 24p).  Pag may error sa 23.976p vs true 24p, iba naman ang behavior --- nagkakaroon ng skip every 41 secs.

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming-Firmware/Mkv-stutter-judder-disgusting-behaviour/td-p/407040

http://forum.popbox.com/showthread.php?tid=1584

http://www.mede8erforum.com/index.php?topic=9013.0

http://www.acryan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1406

True 24p titles are rare, so if you want to test it, try Blitz (2011, Jason Statham):

Baka sakaling may mag comment sa 23.976p vs 24p issue.  AFAIK, I'm the only one who has discussed it.  Nobody else seems to be interested.

« Last Edit: Oct 27, 2012 at 12:52 AM by barrister »

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #73 on: Oct 27, 2012 at 02:15 PM »
My Sammy 51E550 is still in the break-in process, so I can only give my preliminary impressions.

Aesthetics:

This TV has the good looks typical of Sammy designs.  Thankfully, it has the rectangular pedestal which I prefer over the spider pedestal of Sammy's higher-end plasmas.

What I don't like about the pedestal is that it has a translucent neck.  The pedestal neck is supposed to hide the wires coming from the TV, but this model lets you see those wires, which is not a good idea.

The base + neck of the pedestal and the frame/bezel are all made of clear, thick plastic.  There's a black backing behind the clear plastic so that the frame and pedestal will look like they're in piano black finish, yet at the same time prevents fingerprints and smudges from being as noticeable as they would be on plain black gloss plastic.  The black backing stops just before it reaches the edges, so you get a modern-looking clear trim on the edges.  The reason why the pedestal neck is translucent is because there's no black backing on the neck.

The steel back panel is unusually thin.  Poke it with your finger and it wobbles.  It seems like a very thin-gauge steel sheet.  The flimsy material at the back makes you wonder if the glass on the front panel is also paper-thin, considering that there are a lot of reports about spontaneously-cracking Sammy plasma glass.   

Picture:

Picture quality is better than I expected.  Black levels will not match Panny's 2012 1080p plasmas, that's for sure.  But black level on this Sammy is good enough, in fact slightly better than the 2009 Panny 50C10 that it replaced, which already had good blacks.

Colors are very accurate out of the box.  I tried a preliminary color and tint calibration for a few minutes, but I found that default color and tint were already correct.

Cell light is too bright for me, so I made a preliminary setting of 15 (out of 20).  However, 3D really needs a cell light setting of 20 to compensate for the darkness of the 3D glasses.

Setting all noise reduction to off and raising sharpness to 40 (out of 100) gives a very sharp but natural picture, which allows me to see the film grain structure on film-based movies while avoiding edge-enhancement halos.  Dithering is not visible at normal viewing distance; however, it is visible when you're too close to the screen, which is normal for plasmas.  Posterization (color banding) is lower on this TV than on my old Panny, which is new to me, since I've already gotten used to slight posterization on Pannys.

I ran my "I, Robot" BD scene for my "green ghosting' or "green phosphor lag" test, and the good news is that I can't see any green ghost at all.  On my old Panny, I can still see green ghosting if look hard enough, but I see no green ghosts on this TV at all.  I find it hard to believe that the phosphor formula on this TV has perfected the speeds of the green and blue, so maybe a user with more sensitive eyes will still see green ghosting.  But as for me, the green phosphor on the Sammy responds fast enough to be a non-issue.

Motion cadence is very good.  Motion Interpolation is not available.  Playing a 23.976 fps video (also called "24p" in shorthand) on a regular (default) setting, you get 60p cadence with a 2-3 pulldown.  Not bad, but not good enough in 2012.  Set to Cinema Smooth and you get 23.976 fps in 96Hz frequency, which is just excellent --- still has the natural judder of 24p film, without cadence error judder.

I can't figure out how you play 23.976 fps in 60Hz frequency without pulldown, so I'm assuming that 60Hz will only render in 60p cadence, with 2-3 pulldown.  Not good enough.  That's old tech, the way DVD renders in 2-3 pulldown, complete with motion cadence errors.     

I think this TV needs some time to settle.  The picture looks like it's getting better with use.  Out of the box, film-based movies did not look too natural, similar to an LED TV.  After a couple of days, film-based movies now look more like film, just as a proper plasma should render it.  It's hard to pinpoint exactly what changed, but I have a feeling that black levels improved slightly, and color intensity reduced slightly.         

Sound:

The sound on the built-in speakers is terrible, as expected.  It's the typical tinny sound of today's flat panels.  No surprises there...  :P   

A minor note is the slower picture processing speed.  I'm very particular with sound sync, and I observed that there's a noticeable sound delay on my external 5.1 sound system.  With my old TV, audio delay on the AV Receiver was set to 27ms.  On this TV, I now have the AV Receiver audio delay set to 80ms.

Known Issues/Potential Issues:

Temperature is OK.  I was worried because it doesn't have cooling fans, and I saw this model running hot at SM MOA.  That unit was not properly ventilated, and of course, it was running in torch mode.  But it really runs cool as long as there's proper ventilation.  No problems in an airconditioned room; no problems without air con if there's proper ventialtion. 

There's no external filter on the screen, so this TV will have reflections when viewed in a bright room.   

I expected buzzing, but I was relieved to find that I can't hear any buzzing, which was surprising. No buzzing, not even with a full-white signal on-screen, not even from the rear of the TV.  Maybe my old ears have gone bad...  ???

Fade-to-black shut-off is present, unfortunately.  This TV shuts off the panel light when a totally black picture is on-screen.  Try the start of the Lord of the Rings Part I with subtitles on.  It starts with a black screen while Cate Blanchett narrates.  The screen shuts off, then turns on when subtitles appear, then shuts off again when subtitles disappear, and so on.  Really annoying.  There's no "off" option for the shut-off feature, but there is a workaround.  On my unit, setting brightness to a minimum of 45 (the default position) disables the shut-off feature.  Fortunately, 45 or 46 brightness is a good setting.

I was under the impression that this TV was IR-proof because of this article: http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-33199_7-57449881-221/samsung-plasma-wins-cnets-accidental-burn-in-test/ --- NOT.  I can see IR from black bars or from simply staying in the menus too long.  But it's true that it's a non-issue because IR quickly disappears in minutes, sometimes even seconds. 

Phosphor burn --- no worries.  No plasma has had burn issues for several years.

Screen uniformity --- not perfect on plain white or light-colored slides.  But I can't see any DSE (dirty screen effect) whatsoever on ordinary program material.  Very good uniformity, much better than my old Panny, where I can see some very slight DSE on program content if I looked hard enough.

Brightness pops --- I still haven't seen it.  I'm sure it's there, so I'll just post as soon as I see it.

« Last Edit: Nov 05, 2012 at 10:54 PM by barrister »

Offline dencio105

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 205
« Reply #74 on: Oct 27, 2012 at 02:58 PM »
Great initial review sir barrister! Now I'm seriously thinking of buying this tv. Does it have a 41in version?

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #75 on: Oct 27, 2012 at 03:01 PM »
I think the E550 in the Phils. comes only in the 51" size.

Regular plasma sizes are 42' and 50".  Sammy calls its plasma "+1" because it comes in 43" and 51" sizes.

AFAIK, 43" Sammy plasmas are only available in the 720p models (series 4):

http://www.samsung.com/ph/consumer/tv-audio-video/tv/plasma-tv
« Last Edit: Oct 27, 2012 at 03:05 PM by barrister »

Offline skooter

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #76 on: Oct 27, 2012 at 08:16 PM »
sir barrister good to hear you, i think you are happy with your new e550 hehehe...i don't care much of the stand quality since i put my e550 into the wall. i'm curious about your sharpness setting to 40 mine here is set to zero i'm gonna try this one.
« Last Edit: Oct 27, 2012 at 08:16 PM by skooter »

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #77 on: Oct 27, 2012 at 08:40 PM »
Sharpness calibration patterns don't work for me, so I just set sharpness based on actual Blu-ray movies.

Sharpness at 0 is just not sharp enough for me.  My rule is to start at maximum sharpness, then reduce until contrasty edges look natural, without artificial "ringing."

Left --- sharper but with obvious edge ringing; Right --- less sharp but with more natural edges 

I used "The Island" BD (Phil. Region A) to set sharpness.  It's sharp as a tack.

« Last Edit: Oct 27, 2012 at 08:41 PM by barrister »

Offline skooter

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #78 on: Oct 27, 2012 at 08:53 PM »
that a very good example about how sharpness works...mine is set to 40 now and you are right the image is better now. :)

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #79 on: Oct 29, 2012 at 01:13 PM »
I think I've figured out which settings work for disabling the black shut-off feature on this TV.

Black shut-off is disabled at 45 Brightness, if:

1. Contrast is at least 51;
2. Black Tone is at least off; and
3. Gamma is at least 0.

If Contrast, Black Tone or Gamma is set lower than those minimums, black shut-off is enabled at 45 Brightness.  Cell Light does not affect black shut-off trigger.

Samsung should just give us an option to disable the black shut-off via firmware update.

« Last Edit: Oct 29, 2012 at 01:15 PM by barrister »

Offline zechs

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #80 on: Oct 31, 2012 at 11:12 AM »
can I use this plasma for ps3 gaming?

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #81 on: Oct 31, 2012 at 03:23 PM »
Yes.

Offline R

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Collector
  • I love boobies
  • Liked:
« Reply #82 on: Nov 01, 2012 at 09:11 PM »
I was expecting the infamous Sammy brightness pops when reading reviews from Avsforums before purchasing but luckily, I got none! However, I'm definitely hit with the buzzing sound. And as with buzzing PDP plasmas, it still buzzes even when turned off (you'd have to pull the plug for it to completely stop). Thinking of sending it for warranty replacement or simply live with it as it buzzes at random intervals.

But PQ is definitely up-par with the best. Blacks might not level Panasonic's flagship or even their ST series but heck, I'm happy. For 49k as a standalone unit, this is pretty excellent for the price-performance.
Probably dropped a studio condo-equivalent amount on audio gears #theaudiojourneycontinues

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #83 on: Nov 01, 2012 at 09:52 PM »

Why not try a replacement.  You might get lucky with the 2nd unit. 

If you bought it from Sights and Sounds, they allow you to test the replacement unit in-store before you approve delivery.  Test it thoroughly for buzz so that you can save yourself the bother of replacing with another buzzing unit.

As for the brightness pops, nobody in this thread has reported having it, which is a good sign.

« Last Edit: Nov 01, 2012 at 09:56 PM by barrister »

Offline griv

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #84 on: Nov 05, 2012 at 12:58 PM »
has anyone had network (wired and wireless) connection issues after upgrading firmware to 1014.3? the tv can no longer detect my wireless router or connect via wired.  :(
When you are with me, I'm free...I'm careless...I believe...

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #85 on: Nov 07, 2012 at 02:19 PM »

I just finished my 100-hour break-in procedure using aerial broadcast GMA 7, zoomed to crop out the station logos, 10 hours a day for 10 days.

Here's the TV:

Screen is not perfectly uniform.  DSE ("dirty screen effect") is visible on white and light gray slides as a slight green blob near the center, slight pink shades on the sides, and a slight horizontal line near the bottom.

=========================================

Using a 100% white test pattern:

80% gray:

The horizontal line near the bottom is more visible here.  It's located below the printed "80%" mark.  (Note: the other horizontal lines are not DSE, they're just screen flicker captured by the camera shutter)   

With regular content, the DSE is practically invisible:

=========================================

Settings (Dark Room):

Picture Mode: Movie
Cell Light: 10
Contrast: 70
Brightness: 45
Sharpness: 40
Color: 50
Tint: 50-50
Black Tone: Off
Gamma: 0
Color Space: Native
Color Tone: Warm 2
Film Mode: CinemaSmooth (1080p24, 96Hz)

« Last Edit: Nov 13, 2012 at 11:54 PM by barrister »

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #86 on: Nov 12, 2012 at 11:29 PM »

Offline Verbl Kint

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 258
« Reply #87 on: Nov 13, 2012 at 01:50 AM »
Is it really recommended to break-in Sammy plasmas?

Offline barrister

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #88 on: Nov 13, 2012 at 08:01 AM »
I recommend a break-in for any phosphor-based display, not just Sammy plasmas. 

Offline sonfc

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #89 on: Nov 20, 2012 at 09:30 PM »
What is the price of this unit now? Thanks