Author Topic: 2 Disc Special Edition of Pirates of Carribean  (Read 4509 times)

Offline PatienceHope

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
2 Disc Special Edition of Pirates of Carribean
« on: May 21, 2012 at 01:42 PM »
Pirates of the Carribean At world's end 2disc special edition is hard to find.
I've already check a lot of Astroplus and Astrovision store in SM Makati and Robinsons Galleria.
They don't even have the 1 disc eh.I read on wikipedia na this is limited release and they stopped didtribution as of 2008.pero I was able to bought Pirates of the Carribean: The Curse of the black pearl and Dead's man chest both in 2disc.pero sobrang tiyaga tlaga na paghahanap ang gagawin mo,I was lucky to get the last copy for both film kasi as in sia na lang ang natitira.tapus later  Pirates of the Carribean1,2 and 4 lang ang available walang part 3. Nakakita aq sa Oddysey sa galeria 1disc nag-iisa na lang sia di ko binili kasi di special edition.I suggest na wag kau bumili ng box set kasi maganda ang ung hindi kasi ung boxset hindi kumpleto ang special features unlike pagbibili ka ng mga collectors item ng pirates,san kaya pwede na astroplus,astrovision and oddysey marami dvd ng pirates of the carribean:At world's end?

Offline Dan

• Trade Count: (+133)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 216
Re: 2 Disc Special Edition of Pirates of Carribean
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012 at 02:23 PM »
Punta ka sa Astrovision Podium at ADB avenue, Ortigas Center. I saw a lot of POTC movies sold there last month.

Offline PatienceHope

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 2 Disc Special Edition of Pirates of Carribean
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012 at 05:55 AM »
Thanks,I'll try to go there.