Author Topic: NMT to HDTV + Amp  (Read 948 times)

Offline nissin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
NMT to HDTV + Amp
« on: Feb 20, 2012 at 04:51 PM »
Are NMTs capable of simultaneously outputting analog audio through RCA while video is sent to an HDTV via HDMI?  My Samsung DVD player (D530K) can do this.

Offline warmaster

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Guru
  • My body... My temple...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 24
Re: NMT to HDTV + Amp
« Reply #1 on: Feb 27, 2012 at 03:13 PM »
so far ginagawa ko ito for bth my measy nmt and my pioneer dvd player. so pag video hdmi going to my AVR, tapos naka rca lineouts pa rin ako both going to my integrted amp. kaya pag movies nakapatay yung integrated amp. pero pag music files and concerts, pass through lang ng video ang AVR while yung music sa integrated amp ko pinapadaan via rca

Offline nissin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: Jul 03, 2012 at 10:19 AM »
Is there any particular model capable of this function.  My Samsung TV (UA40D5003) doesn't have audio out so I have no choice but to have my audio connected to an integrated amp via analog RCA.

Offline raptor

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Manila Tifosi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 593
« Reply #3 on: Jul 03, 2012 at 07:17 PM »
Is there any particular model capable of this function.  My Samsung TV (UA40D5003) doesn't have audio out so I have no choice but to have my audio connected to an integrated amp via analog RCA.

from your first question, the way I understand it is you want the audio on your amp ... does your amp have HDMI inputs? ... if it has, it may be best to connect the HDMI directly to your amp and another HDMI from your amp to your tv - this way you can have hi-def audio if it's available on the media rather than analog

it is quite common for NMT's to have both analog and digital outs ... only the entry levels would probably have limited outputs ... one thing to note though is that some of the NMT's would not simultaneously output both digital and analog signals - you have to select which one
Marantz NR1200, MartinLogan Motion 20 digital audio setup, and Sony A80J

Offline Courage

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #4 on: Jul 03, 2012 at 07:58 PM »

Egreat S800 can do this... Actually Egreat S800 can simultaneously output audio via it's optical and analog connection. I've done this before with this model comparing which is best for audio, so i just switch inputs sa Receiver. Its also connected to the TV via HDMI..

Sa menu, you can actually turn on and off the outputs from Analog and Digital connection or turn them both on.
Walang Setup