Author Topic: The Holy Bible In Our Christian Life  (Read 43050 times)

Offline rexFi

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • DVD Guru
  • Vroom
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: The Holy Bible In Our Christian Life
« Reply #60 on: Oct 15, 2012 at 12:46 PM »
I will just post this here rather than the other thread.

It should be posted in another, since it does not even quote the Bible and the Christian Life.

ALTHOUGH :D some people need Miracles and Supernatural experiences to believe in God so yeah.

Offline Nelson de Leon

• Trade Count: (+141)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 291
« Reply #61 on: Oct 19, 2012 at 08:46 PM »
How do you take control or manage anger? Is it related to our heart? What's your view of our heart?

;)

Offline tigkal

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Collector
  • 9 going 10
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #62 on: Oct 24, 2012 at 03:17 PM »
How do you take control or manage anger? Is it related to our heart? What's your view of our heart?

;)

Anger management is all about choices. All things happen first in the mind before it becomes reality. That is how you control anger. You choose not to be angry, even if your heart is beating fast. But sometimes being angry gets things done.

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #63 on: Oct 24, 2012 at 06:59 PM »
Anger management is all about choices. All things happen first in the mind before it becomes reality. That is how you control anger. You choose not to be angry, even if your heart is beating fast. But sometimes being angry gets things done.

So anger comes from both the mind and heart? I mean biblically, How can we manage anger...?

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
« Reply #64 on: Oct 24, 2012 at 07:18 PM »
So anger comes from both the mind and heart? I mean biblically, How can we manage anger...?

magandang batayan ang 'galit' sa spirituality ng isang tao. madaling magalit ang isang taong mababa ang spirituality, walang pagtitimpi at walang pinipiling lugar o salita.

there is no exact formula on how to deal/manage our anger, but it depends on how much word of God we take everyday and how we let the Spirit of God works in our life.

Nang magalit si Jesus, pinagsisipa niya at pinaglalatigo ang mga paninda ng mga tao sa loob ng templo.

kung magagalit man tayo, siguraduhing walang masamang pananalita ang lalabas sa ating bibig na makakasakit sa damdamin ng ibang tao.
kung magaglit man tayo, at kailangang may parusang ipapataw, palipasin muna ang galit bago magpataw ng parusa.
kung mamagalit man tayo, sigurduhing huwag mananakit agad agad (poot na ang tawag doon at kasalanan na iyon), magpalipas ng oras saka balikan ang sanhi ng pagkagalit.
kung magagalit man siguraduhing nasa lugar at tama ang dahilan bakit nagalit.

kung sakaling hindi nasunod ang mga nasa itaas, magpalipas ng galit saka balikan ang nasaktan/nakagalitan at humingi ng paumanhin at magpakumbaba.
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #65 on: Oct 24, 2012 at 08:15 PM »
One pastor told me that anger is a normal human reaction. It's how you react to that anger that counts. Madalas nga, kung mapapansin natin, nag re-react agad tayo sa anger. Sometimes, tama ang reaction, sometimes mali. Ang masakit sa akin minsan, admittedly, maski tama ang reaction ko, yun interior motive ko ang mali. Example, being sarcastic.

Offline JT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
« Reply #66 on: Oct 24, 2012 at 10:10 PM »

Here are some of many key verses that can help:
James 1:19-20 (NKJV) "So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be SWIFT TO HEAR, SLOW TO SPEAK, slow to wrath; for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God."

Check the sequence. Most of the time kasi we are the other way around. SLOW TO HEAR, SWIFT TO SPEAK kaya it brings anger easily. Its a  principle that if you are able to learn to listen eagerly and speak cautiously, then anger can be controlled easily as well.

It also starts by keeping your thought clean as in Philippians 4:8 (NKJV) "Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things."

And actually, bear in mind only a habit overcomes another habit, a character another character. So you need cultivate more joyfulness and love so that it will overcome anger and hate.  Fill your minds with these and there will be no room negativity in your thought, words and actions.

And most of all learn to forgive easily. This is usually the root. Remember, God forgives us as we forgive. And if you believe that you are freely forgiven, you will also freely forgive.

Offline tigkal

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Collector
  • 9 going 10
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #67 on: Oct 25, 2012 at 11:30 AM »

Just follow the life of Christ. Kaya may sample na pinakita on how to live your life. Kung magalit ka, not on the person but on the items that caused the anger. I think there was only one incident that Christ showed his anger, at the money changers.. I have a staff who was angry with the boss. I told her that instead of being angry with the boss, you should pity him, because he cannot understand your explanation. And it was effective daw. To prevent road rage, when someone cuts you in and seems to be in a hurry, you pity him, because he might be having a bum stomach and in a hurry to go to the toilet.. That thinking seems to temper the rage.. There are other ways to temper the anger, it is just a matter of the frame of your mind..

Offline rexFi

• DVD Guru
  • Vroom
  • Liked:
« Reply #68 on: Oct 25, 2012 at 03:20 PM »
One pastor told me that anger is a normal human reaction. It's how you react to that anger that counts. Madalas nga, kung mapapansin natin, nag re-react agad tayo sa anger. Sometimes, tama ang reaction, sometimes mali. Ang masakit sa akin minsan, admittedly, maski tama ang reaction ko, yun interior motive ko ang mali. Example, being sarcastic.

I agree with your Pastor. :)

My main guide for it is, The in your anger do not sin thingie and taming the tongue sa Epistle of James.

And remember, we must "forgive so we'll also be forgiven", Jesus said it on some bible verse hehe

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #69 on: Oct 25, 2012 at 04:21 PM »
I agree with your Pastor. :)

My main guide for it is, The in your anger do not sin thingie and taming the tongue sa Epistle of James.

And remember, we must "forgive so we'll also be forgiven", Jesus said it on some bible verse hehe

Ordinaryong tao lamang po ako, in a life long journey/quest to be a child of God. maganda nga yan book of James.

James 3
New International Version (NIV)
Taming the Tongue

3 Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. 2 We all stumble in many ways. Anyone who is never at fault in what they say is perfect, able to keep their whole body in check.

3 When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal. 4 Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go. 5 Likewise, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. 6 The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole body, sets the whole course of one’s life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

7 All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles and sea creatures are being tamed and have been tamed by mankind, 8 but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.

9 With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. 10 Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be. 11 Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? 12 My brothers and sisters, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.

here is something naman about anger:

Luke 6:45
45 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

Offline rexFi

• DVD Guru
  • Vroom
  • Liked:
« Reply #70 on: Oct 25, 2012 at 04:29 PM »
here is something naman about anger:

Luke 6:45
45 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

Evil is equals to Anger kagad? hmm that's new to me. :) but ok sir.

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #71 on: Oct 25, 2012 at 04:39 PM »
Evil is equals to Anger kagad? hmm that's new to me. :) but ok sir.

Hindi naman siguro sir. Baka nagkamali lang ang ng pagkaka-relate.  ;D What i meant was, usually, anger, madalas roots from the heart. So by controlling our heart with our mind, makaka-lessen ito sa anger. And hopefully, be a better child of God.

Minsan nga, nagco-contemplate ako, hindi kaya ginagamit ng demonyo ang anger natin para magkamali tayo?  ;D

Offline rexFi

• DVD Guru
  • Vroom
  • Liked:
« Reply #72 on: Oct 25, 2012 at 05:49 PM »
Hindi naman siguro sir. Baka nagkamali lang ang ng pagkaka-relate.  ;D What i meant was, usually, anger, madalas roots from the heart. So by controlling our heart with our mind, makaka-lessen ito sa anger. And hopefully, be a better child of God.

Minsan nga, nagco-contemplate ako, hindi kaya ginagamit ng demonyo ang anger natin para magkamali tayo?  ;D

Ah ok. :)

Regarding sa nakaBold, ayon sa movie na Constantine, Oo daw eh :) HEHE joke lang.

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #73 on: Oct 25, 2012 at 06:19 PM »
Ah ok. :)

Regarding sa nakaBold, ayon sa movie na Constantine, Oo daw eh :) HEHE joke lang.

I remember that movie. Mapanuod nga ulit. Btw, my kids and i watched Joyful Noise last night. kinda secular pero maganda pa din.

Offline JT

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #74 on: Oct 25, 2012 at 06:29 PM »

Yep, anger is inherent to man but bible says we have to put away those things.

Ephesians 4:31-32 (NKJV) "Let all bitterness, wrath, ANGER, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you."

but it is possible to be angry yet do not commit sin. Same way Jesus got angry with the people who turned the temple into a marketplace.

Ephesians 4:25-27 (NIV) "Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to your neighbor, for we are all members of one body. “In your anger do not sin”: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold."

Nope the devil uses LIES, ANGER is our own device. We get decieved thru lies that leads us to anger and anger gives the devil a foothold in our life.

Try to examine yourself.  Find the lie behind those sins, those vices, those bad behaviors you are committing. And once you identified them, find the truth in God's words. Search the scriptures for the truth and abide by it because the bible says "AND YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE".

Offline barrister

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • cessante ratione legis, cessat ipsa lex
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #75 on: Oct 25, 2012 at 09:24 PM »

;)

Hindi naman laging masama na magalit.  In fact, may pagkakataon na dapat ka ngang magalit, at nagkakasala ka pag hindi ka nagalit.

May anger na tama at may anger na mali.

Yung galit na mali, is it related to our heart?  Yes, of course.  The anger came from within yourself.  Sabi ni Hesus:

20 He went on: “What comes out of a person is what defiles them. 21 For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come—sexual immorality, theft, murder, 22 adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. 23 All these evils come from inside and defile a person.” (Mark 7:20-23)

Ano ang utos tungkol sa galit na mali?

21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: (Mt. 5:21-22)

Bawal magalit, pero dito naman, utos na magalit:

26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: (Eph. 4:26)

The NIV translates this as "In your anger do not sin."  But the Original Greek word used was "ὀργίζεσθε" ("orgizw," pronounced orgid-zo) --- Strong's Number G3710, used as a verb in the imperative mood.  Therefore, the correct translation is "be angry," not "in your anger."

http://interlinearbible.org/ephesians/4.htm
http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?strongs=G3710
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians+4&version=YLT

Bakit dito, utos ang magalit?  Kasi ito ay galit na tama. 

Kung ang kapatid mo ay ulit-ulit na binubugbog ang kanyang asawa, dapat ka bang magalit, o huwag ka na lang makialam kasi away mag-asawa lang yon? 

Dapat kang magalit.  Utos nga iyon e. 

Pero ang sabi, "Be ye angry, and sin not."  Therefore, dapat kang magalit sa ginagawa ng kapatid mo, pero huwag mo siyang pukpukin ng martilyo sa ulo, kasi ang sabi, "sin not."   Pagsabihan mo.  Magagalit sa iyo yon, siyempre.  O kaya tulungan mo yung asawa na magreklamo ng Violence Against Women.  Lalong magagalit sa iyo yon.  Pero tungkulin mo yon bilang mabuting Kristiyano.

E di puro away ang idudulot non?  Ganon talaga.  Kaya nga ang sabi ni Hesus, hindi kapayapaan ang dala Niya kundi isang tabak:

34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law— 36a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’ (Mt. 10:34-36)

Katunayan lang na hindi masamang magalit kung ito ay righteous anger ng Diyos.

Shabu addict ang tatay mo.  Sisitahin mo, o hindi ka na lang kikibo para walang away?  Sisitahin mo siyempre.  E di mag-aaway na kayo.  Ganon talaga.  Sa ganong sitwasyon, tabak ang dala ni Kristo, kasi hindi maiiwasan na mag-aaway ang mga miyembro ng pamilya pag sumusunod sa Diyos ang isa at sumusunod naman sa demonyo yung isa.

========================================== 

So ano ang dapat gawin para ma-control ang galit?

This is one of my favorite verses, yung sa kanta ni Basil Valdez:

28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” (Mt.11: 28-30)

Ang sabi, kung napapagod ka, lumapit ka kay Kristo, at bibigyan ka Niya ng kapahingahan.  Pero ang sabi rin, bibigyan ka Niya ng pamatok na madali at magaan.  Akala ko ba pagpapahingahin, e bakit may bubuhatin pa rin na pamatok? 

Ang papasanin na pamatok ay ang utos ni Kristo.  Ano ang utos sa anger?  Bawal magalit kung hindi righteous anger ng Diyos.  Utos ni Moises, huwag kang papatay.  Pero ang utos ni Kristo, hindi lang bawal ang pumatay, bawal ding magalit sa kapatid, at pag nagalit ka sa kapatid, you are in danger of the judgment. 

Ano ang konek ng murder sa anger?  Kasi sa anger nag-uumipsa yan.  Habang tumatagal ang galit, lumalaki nang lumalaki, hanggang sa mapatay mo na siya sa sobrang galit.   

Mahirap bang pigilin ang galit?  Hindi.  Pag nagalit ka, ikaw rin ang mapapagod at mahihirapan.  Pag wala kang galit, peaceful at kalmado ang isip at kalooban mo. 

Kaya nga kung pagod ka na sa madalas mong galit, pasanin mo ang utos ni Kristo na bawal magalit, at ikaw rin ang magiginhawahan.  For His yoke is easy and His burden is light.   

« Last Edit: Oct 25, 2012 at 09:47 PM by barrister »

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #76 on: Nov 27, 2012 at 05:57 PM »
I just watched the movie "Have A Little Faith". Maganda. You guys might want to check it out.

Offline rexFi

• DVD Guru
  • Vroom
  • Liked:
« Reply #77 on: Dec 03, 2012 at 12:21 PM »
Prayer request bro's...

My wife is having a few issues with an unknown number txting her with obscene messages. It was annoying at first, up until the messages are getting very threatening (i know where you live etc etc) and I'm gettin pretty pissed off. :D We reckon its someone she knows or someone who seen our ads in online like Sulit etc.

Another annoying thing is that... well I can't say it here. ^_^
Basta we are just normal citizens. We don't need this kind of thing.

I know this is public forum. But atleast may record ako online hehe. :)

TIA and God Bless.

No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
And their righteousness is from Me,”
Says the Lord.

Isaiah 54:17
New King James Version (NKJV)

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #78 on: Dec 03, 2012 at 06:26 PM »
Noted. kindly PM details.

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
The Holy Bible In Our Christian Life - Dying to Self
« Reply #79 on: Dec 23, 2012 at 08:17 AM »
Allow me to share some topics we have discussed:

DYING TO SELF IS…

1.   When you are forgotten, or neglected, or purposely set to nothing, and you don't sting and hurt with the insult or the oversight, but your heart is happy, being counted worthy to suffer for Christ.

2.   When your good is evil spoken of, when your wishes are crossed, your advice disregarded, your opinions ridiculed, and you refuse to let anger rise in your heart, or even defend yourself, but take it all in patient, loving silence.

3.   When you lovingly and patiently bear any disorder, any irregularity, any impunctuality, or any annoyance; when you stand face-to- face with waste, folly, extravagance, spiritual insensibility - and endure it as Jesus endured.

4.   When you are content with any food, any offering, any climate, any clothing, or any interruption by the will of God.

5.   When you never care to refer to yourself in conversation, or to record your own good works, or itch after commendations, when you can truly love to be unknown.

6.   When you can see your brother prosper and have his needs met and can honestly rejoice with him in spirit and feel no envy, nor question God, while your own needs are far greater and in desperate circumstances.

7.   When you can receive correction and reproof from one of less stature than yourself and can humbly submit inwardly as well as outwardly, finding no rebellion or resentment rising up within your heart.

Are you dead yet?

“I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship
of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death.”

Phil.3:10

For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body ruled by sinmight be done away with,[a] that we should no longer be slaves to sin— because anyone who has died has been set free from sin. Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him. The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God.
In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus.

Romans 6:6-11

Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me.
Luke 9:23

Ano mga experience ninyo from 1-7 probably here in PDvd or outside and how did you react?
« Last Edit: Dec 23, 2012 at 08:26 AM by Nelson de Leon »

Offline JT

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #80 on: Jan 01, 2013 at 11:21 AM »
As I look back, 2012 seems like the world went on a stand still. Time flies so fast and neither good or bad outweighs each other. It was like the world was waiting for someone or something that will give new hope and new life. Even now, there's no indication in the horizon that year 2013 will be a better year.

Especially for me as I was really yearning to reach out to a new place, this year was definitely a year of waiting. Like I was stuck in the wilderness or going astray in the desert. I can't help but cry out to the Lord, how long should I wait.

And just when I'm really getting bored, frustrated and disappointed. When it seems things becomes even more uncertain in 2013 for everyone, I felt God has spoken Isaiah 43:18-19 to His people.

“Do not remember the former things,
Nor consider the things of old.
Behold, I will do a new thing,
Now it shall spring forth;
Shall you not know it?
I will even make a road in the wilderness
And rivers in the desert."

Truly, God will do something new in 2013 and I wouldn't want to miss it for the world. Thank you God for the new hope and the new life. Surely, 2013 will be an exciting year of the Lord.

And it is my prayer, that all of you will be partakers of this promise as well.

Have a happy and blessed 2013 to us all!!!

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #81 on: Jan 15, 2013 at 08:48 AM »
Something to ponder at times kung galit tayo and or we seek revenge:

Deuteronomy 32:35
35 It is mine to avenge; I will repay.
    In due time their foot will slip;
their day of disaster is near
    and their doom rushes upon them.”

Romans 12:19
19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”[a] says the Lord.

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #82 on: Mar 26, 2013 at 10:13 AM »
My aunt and I watched Fireproof the other night. Very touchy pa din despite 3rd time ko na pinanuod.
I also bought some inspirational blu rays. If any of you guys wants to have an eb, fellowship and watch this here in my place, game ako.
« Last Edit: Mar 26, 2013 at 10:13 AM by Nelson de Leon »

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #83 on: Apr 24, 2013 at 09:56 PM »
I just watched "What If" the other night. Maganda siya. I suggest you watch it.

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #84 on: Jun 04, 2013 at 10:20 AM »
I just watched The Perfect Stranger and Another Perfect Stranger. Ang ganda siya. Very simple ang explanation niya re faith. It's fictional pero i strongly suggest that you watch it.

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #85 on: Jun 06, 2013 at 11:06 AM »
And, if you want to register your child at our AWANA program, you can PM me for details. It will start This Saturday, 9 am at GCFNorth Jocfer Bldg Commonwealth Ave. QC.

here's a link:
http://awana.org/

Offline rexFi

• DVD Guru
  • Vroom
  • Liked:
« Reply #86 on: Jun 06, 2013 at 11:12 AM »
^ +1

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
Re: Re: The Holy Bible In Our Christian Life
« Reply #87 on: Jun 09, 2013 at 07:18 PM »
^ +1

Thanks thanks.

Or if any of you guys want to sponsor streetchildren here, you can also pm me for details.

Remember, you may make a difference to a child's future.

Offline nerveblocker

• Trade Count: (+98)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • DTS-HD Master Audio!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 247
« Reply #88 on: Jul 19, 2013 at 05:38 PM »
My aunt and I watched Fireproof the other night. Very touchy pa din despite 3rd time ko na pinanuod.
I also bought some inspirational blu rays. If any of you guys wants to have an eb, fellowship and watch this here in my place, game ako.

Courageous is another Christian movie.  Very inspirational!

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
Re: Re: The Holy Bible In Our Christian Life
« Reply #89 on: Jul 19, 2013 at 05:44 PM »
Courageous is another Christian movie.  Very inspirational!

Yeah! Ganda din ng ending.