Author Topic: any reviews on MYVIEW SMART TV  (Read 250595 times)

Offline mbtorn

• Trade Count: (+169)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 75
Re: any reviews on MYVIEW SMART TV
« Reply #360 on: Feb 09, 2015 at 04:26 AM »
I  googled it.

Anyway, I followed Philander's advice and got the unit from another Lazada reseller. I ordered last Friday, applied the discount voucher and delivered yesterday (sunday) by Lazada express (free shipment)

I am now an owner of a 50" my view TV.  So far so good., and transaction is very convenient and easy .  I couldn't believe it was that fast.  Of course, there were some apprehensions during delivery as the couriers were not  technically inclined. I just checked the contents if complete and the courier left with payment.  Testing went well and the unit is brand new. Naman.

Am starting to get the feel of this Lazada shopping hehe.  It's a big item purchase and so far no hassle .  my view gives a warranty card (yes a plastic card like credit card) so We're assured that our units will be serviced after the Lazada guarantee of 7 days replacement.

Great it worked out for you. Our company's experience with Lazada was the opposite. The units we ordered for the company's raffle were never delivered despite repeated follow ups. Lazada was pointing to their accredited courier to be at fault but the courier denied that the items we ordered had been sent to them by Lazada. After 3 weeks, we cancelled our orders and bought elsewhere.

Offline digipic

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #361 on: Feb 09, 2015 at 04:28 AM »

MyView 65" for P99,900 with FREE 50" and 32".  Incoming pa lang yung units.

No price yet for the 65" unit only.

That's too steep.  Am planning this as my next purchase in mid this year for our sala upgrade naman, if the 55" MyView has srp of 29k+  sana +5k lng ito g 65"

Offline digipic

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #362 on: Feb 09, 2015 at 04:40 AM »

Great it worked out for you. Our company's experience with Lazada was the opposite. The units we ordered for the company's raffle were never delivered despite repeated follow ups. Lazada was pointing to their accredited courier to be at fault but the courier denied that the items we ordered had been sent to them by Lazada. After 3 weeks, we cancelled our orders and bought elsewhere.

Yeah. The weird thing is Lazada call center called me sat  confirming my order and that the TV will be delivered 5-12 days  and only on weekdays (no weekend).  Sunday morning, courier called that they will deliver in the afternoon.  And they did.  Buti na Lang at may nakahiram Ako ng cash sa brother ko (half of the amount)  coz I didn't have the total amount on a slow Sunday rest day and I wasn't expecting delivery on weekend ...

Offline SiCkBoY

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 47
« Reply #363 on: Feb 10, 2015 at 07:07 AM »
I  googled it.

Anyway, I followed Philander's advice and got the unit from another Lazada reseller. I ordered last Friday, applied the discount voucher and delivered yesterday (sunday) by Lazada express (free shipment)

I am now an owner of a 50" my view TV.  So far so good., and transaction is very convenient and easy .  I couldn't believe it was that fast.  Of course, there were some apprehensions during delivery as the couriers were not  technically inclined. I just checked the contents if complete and the courier left with payment.  Testing went well and the unit is brand new. Naman.

Am starting to get the feel of this Lazada shopping hehe.  It's a big item purchase and so far no hassle .  my view gives a warranty card (yes a plastic card like credit card) so We're assured that our units will be serviced after the Lazada guarantee of 7 days replacement.
Congratulations!

So which Lazada seller did you get the unit from?

Offline Philander

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #364 on: Feb 10, 2015 at 01:13 PM »
I  googled it.

I have another story.

I bought 50" last Friday as well (for our office). It was delivered yesterday.

Lo and behold, when I opened the unit/box, the LED is damaged, broken. So I have it returned through LBC.

Talk about hassle in sending back BIG items such as this 50" LED.

Lazada replacement policy is okay but takes long time process. So I just cancelled the order and ask for refund.

Will buy again if there's a new Voucher code.

Offline xgh0st12x

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • DVD Guru
  • Reboot nang reboot! Punyeta, puro na lang reboot!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #365 on: Feb 11, 2015 at 02:48 AM »
Is it really cheaper to get from lazada vs some of our pdvd resellers here. If im not mistaken, one of our resellers even guarantees to beat canvassed prices from other establishments.
Formerly SonOfKratos

Offline bluray

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #366 on: Feb 11, 2015 at 11:56 AM »
Is it really cheaper to get from lazada vs some of our pdvd resellers here. If im not mistaken, one of our resellers even guarantees to beat canvassed prices from other establishments.

Parang parehas lang.
Siguro panalo lang ang Lazada sa mga bumibili na taga-malayo sa Metro dahil free shipping at dagdag pa yung promo.Pero kung malapit naman mas ok pa rin syempre yung ma-audition yung unit.

Online anya618

• Trade Count: (+3196)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • it PAYS to be patient ;D
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2616
« Reply #367 on: Feb 11, 2015 at 12:02 PM »

lamang lang siguro if sa store mo kunin or resellers yung tv at least matesting mo agad before purchasing
check the post above hassle yung pagbalik ng item
viber/cp# 09175040694 (PLS INDICATE USERNAME)

Offline Philander

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #368 on: Feb 11, 2015 at 12:22 PM »
May times na mura sa lazada. 15% is something.

Like sa 28K for the 55", 15% nun is makakasave ka ng PhP 4200.00 where in sa ibag store is 28K talaga sya

Offline paolorenzo

• Trade Count: (+684)
  • DVD Guru
  • Triple Double Monster!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #369 on: Feb 14, 2015 at 05:43 AM »
My 42PX150 needs a new keyboard, mouse, and remote. Please give me some suggestions. Anyone whose tried after market accessories?

Logitech with unifying receiver? Are the remote codes already known for universal remotes?

Hirap na mag operate nang TV using the rear buttons eh.

Offline Mouldingo

• DVD Guru
  • Life's too short, don't waste it!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #370 on: Feb 24, 2015 at 04:13 PM »
Anyone tried figuring out what MyView OEM brand would work for Watch On Universal Remote Android App? Sabi daw Sharp pero ayaw gumana...

Offline sandbox51ph

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #371 on: Mar 03, 2015 at 01:35 AM »
Just bought the MyView EX200 55", main concern is the sound, tunog lata...I came from a Panasonic 42X30 and layo ng tunog and somehow cheap ang dating ng interface but it does its job....for the video iba siya compared to a plama but if I compare it against sa other LED TV's I think its around 3.5/5 being 5 the highest.....all in all you get what you pay for......bargain siya for its size..
Sony STR-DN1030
Sony STR-DN730
Sansui AU-D607X
Wharedale 220 and 22C
Onkyo 7.2

Offline Quitacet

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 65
« Reply #372 on: Mar 05, 2015 at 01:32 PM »
@ Lazada:

My View Pixsmart 50" Full HD LED TV 50EX200 with Free Wall Bracket and Mini HD Camera

₱ 20,888.00

tapos gamitan nyo ng GIFT10 voucher code to get 10% discount

P18,799 na lang

Offline espionage

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #373 on: Mar 06, 2015 at 05:31 PM »
Saw the 65" version at Lis n' style a while ago. PQ imho is very good, akala ko nga Samsung nung lumapit na ako wow mali pla :P. But still pricey :(
« Last Edit: Mar 06, 2015 at 05:32 PM by espionage »
Samsung 65" NU7100 | Onkyo TXSR608 | Zidoo X9S | AMD HTPC | PS4 | A-Audio FS | WH3 CS | Daichi Surr

Offline comet

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • DVD Guru
  • Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
« Reply #374 on: Mar 06, 2015 at 05:40 PM »
how much sir?

Offline DTNS

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 242
« Reply #375 on: Mar 06, 2015 at 06:00 PM »
Saw the 65" version at Lis n' style a while ago. PQ imho is very good, akala ko nga Samsung nung lumapit na ako wow mali pla :P. But still pricey :(

pabulong ng price. :)
Acer | Samsung | Harman Kardon | GoldenEar | NAD | Emotiva | SVS | iFi | Grado

Offline crazy_boy

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #376 on: Mar 16, 2015 at 01:38 PM »
ang mura ng 32PX200 sa Lazada. thinking of getting 1 cause nasira yung Panasonic LED ko due to lightning surge (no sound).

10,810 nalang then less 10% pa for master card. lalabas 9,730 pesos nalang

Offline triplethreat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #377 on: Mar 17, 2015 at 11:07 AM »
Yeah, they said that the 32" they have in style is equivalent to series 4 of Samsung?  Was planning to buy this as a replacement for our Bed room TV.  My current LG panel got destroyed when my kids were playing bubbles inside our room then landed sa panel.

Even considering of getting the 40" if ok.

Offline jeff29jeff2002

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 77
« Reply #378 on: Mar 17, 2015 at 01:55 PM »
Just want to share guys, I dont know if it was just in my case or it also works on other units. I got this myview 40" LED tv ( 40PX200 ). I was already using it for about 2 months and noticed that when I elevated the unit about 10" higher, I noticed an improvement on the picture quality. I think picture contrast improved. I didn't thought that angle of elevation does matter and would affect the over-all picture quality. Im more happier with my unit now.
“It takes half your life before you discover life is a DIY project.”

Offline Quitacet

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #379 on: Mar 17, 2015 at 02:09 PM »
ang mura ng 32PX200 sa Lazada. thinking of getting 1 cause nasira yung Panasonic LED ko due to lightning surge (no sound).

10,810 nalang then less 10% pa for master card. lalabas 9,730 pesos nalang

It;s 9770 na lang so less 10% pag monday, nasa 8800 na lang yan hehehehehe

Offline crazy_boy

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #380 on: Mar 17, 2015 at 02:24 PM »
wow. nagmura pa pala yung 32PX200. basahin ko nga itong myview thread kung ok ba itong brand.

thanks for the heads up

Offline Quitacet

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #381 on: Mar 17, 2015 at 02:30 PM »
kung today, you can use TUESD1000 to slash P1000 off from your purchase. Minimum of 7K purchase,

so   P8770 na lang, hahahahaha

Offline dencio105

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 205
« Reply #382 on: Mar 17, 2015 at 03:16 PM »
Anybody here who have purchased or have an idea as to how much the 65in TV costs? There is a seller here but he only posted the bundled price and no response yet on inquiries on stand alone unit.

Offline e_none

• Collector
  • --mangyan man kami--
  • Liked:
« Reply #383 on: Mar 17, 2015 at 04:32 PM »
₱ 69,995.00 My View 65" Full HD LED TV Black 65X100

http://www.lazada.com.ph/my-view-65-full-hd-led-tv-black-65x100-404030.html
H5360/onkyo607/pv80/ps3/7.1/WDTv...

Offline triplethreat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #384 on: Mar 20, 2015 at 10:49 AM »
Up on this

Yeah, they said that the 32" they have in style is equivalent to series 4 of Samsung?  Was planning to buy this as a replacement for our Bed room TV.  My current LG panel got destroyed when my kids were playing bubbles inside our room then landed sa panel.

Even considering of getting the 40" if ok.

Offline zechs

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #385 on: Mar 20, 2015 at 11:23 PM »
Bagong model ba yung lx100? May promo yung isang store eh. 3 my view tv for 88K++ ata yun. Nasa newspaper today. 3 different sizes siya.

Offline Philander

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #386 on: Mar 24, 2015 at 10:54 AM »

Offline DTNS

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 242
Acer | Samsung | Harman Kardon | GoldenEar | NAD | Emotiva | SVS | iFi | Grado

Offline fireproofjat

• Apprentice
  • Thy Will Be Done.
  • Liked:
« Reply #388 on: Apr 13, 2015 at 12:14 AM »
Saw this in action at Gadgets & Style Trinoma. Based on my untrained eye, I liked the colors and blacks overall (they were playing a full BR Rip of A-Team thru play on media player) and although it was only 60hz, I liked the way it handled motion when the camera panned through the desert during the opening scene of the movie.

I don't know if it's just me but I think the panel used here is different from that 55" version. And one more thing: "iba ang dating ng 65 inches!" Whew! I was only aiming for a 55" before but when I saw this, it made me re-think my "wants"..hehe :)
« Last Edit: Apr 13, 2015 at 12:14 AM by fireproofjat »
Onkyo 444 | SVS STS & SCS 02 | SB-1000

Offline Onkyo606

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • It's SVS or Nothing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #389 on: Apr 14, 2015 at 12:30 AM »
got my 65 inches last Thursday, after calibration I am a happy camper. even out of the box this 65 incher will wow any enthusiast moreso after tinkering with the picture setting. coming from the 50PV80, MyView did not disappoint, borderless screen that looks really sleek what else can I ask for.
« Last Edit: Apr 14, 2015 at 12:41 AM by Onkyo606 »
SVS PB13 Ultra and SB13 PLus