Home Theater > NMTs

Egreat R-Series(1186) Users & Support Thread - R6S,R200s,R300 Pro

<< < (80/97) > >>

vbvamsi:
Hi Guys, I am new to the forum. I just got my egreat R6s and using it with HD and 3D content on my 2TB WD my book essential usb 3.0 HDD connected to the USB 3.0 port on R6s. I played 3D mvc file which is 19gb in size without any problem. I then played a HD movie wich is also under 20GB fine. I then tried Iron Man which is around 27GB and it keep stuttering a lot. Are there any known file size limitations on the R6s?

All my files are BluRays extracted using MakeMKV. I am connecting the R6s to my Onkyo TXNR-626 which feed to my Projector and TV. Please can someone help me resolve this? I am on the firmware 3.0.5.5 currently.

dharsam:
i have similar problem with this..files with remux sometimes will stuttering

toys4geeks:

--- Quote from: vbvamsi on Jun 22, 2014 at 11:10 AM ---Hi Guys, I am new to the forum. I just got my egreat R6s and using it with HD and 3D content on my 2TB WD my book essential usb 3.0 HDD connected to the USB 3.0 port on R6s. I played 3D mvc file which is 19gb in size without any problem. I then played a HD movie wich is also under 20GB fine. I then tried Iron Man which is around 27GB and it keep stuttering a lot. Are there any known file size limitations on the R6s?

All my files are BluRays extracted using MakeMKV. I am connecting the R6s to my Onkyo TXNR-626 which feed to my Projector and TV. Please can someone help me resolve this? I am on the firmware 3.0.5.5 currently.

--- End quote ---

Should not be, My go to library is all Remux some over 30GB,
what's your S/N and firmware version. Is it an R6S plus Pro (12V DC), an R6S Pro (5V DC)

--- Quote from: dharsam on Jun 23, 2014 at 12:11 PM ---i have similar problem with this..files with remux sometimes will stuttering

--- End quote ---

dharsam:
sir jim r6s plus firmware 3.0.5 oct 9 2013

vbvamsi:

--- Quote from: toys4geeks on Jun 23, 2014 at 12:17 PM ---Should not be, My go to library is all Remux some over 30GB,
what's your S/N and firmware version. Is it an R6S plus Pro (12V DC), an R6S Pro (5V DC)

--- End quote ---

I see that the power adapter is a 12V 2A one. So probably I have R6S plus pro. It has Sata connection on 1 side and 3 usb ports on the other side.

In version Info I see System: 369480. Is this the serial number?
Software version is 3.0.5.5. It came with 3.0.5.6, but I tried installing custom firmware and bricked it. Then found a factory 3.0.5.5 online and flashed it to unbrick.

I ran many other movies and tested, It seems that the stuttering seems to be specific to "Iron Man" only. All other movies run fine even with size around 40GB. Iron Man runs fine on my XBMC which runs on a HP microserver with ATI HD6450 graphics card.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version