Author Topic: Egreat R-Series(1186) Users & Support Thread - R6S,R200s,R300 Pro  (Read 120713 times)

Offline toys4geeks

• Trade Count: (+280)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 67
Re: Egreat R-Series(1186) Users & Support Thread - R6S,R200s,R300 Pro
« Reply #480 on: Feb 02, 2017 at 12:10 PM »
Oh before I forget, those who are looking for original egreat remotes and backlit  compatible remote

I have a few to sell pero Pm your model so I can check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
toy

Offline Weng!

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • The Dude Formerly Known As GneW
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 63
« Reply #481 on: Feb 20, 2018 at 01:48 PM »
bringing this thread up.

the remote of my R6S is not working. i checked the infrared light using a phone cam, it is intermittently lit with no buttons being pressed. but when you press any button, the light will go off. sira na ba ang remote? is there any way i can turn on the unit using other device?

Offline uvax

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #482 on: Feb 20, 2018 at 03:57 PM »
There might be moisture in between the keypad membrane and the circuit board of the remote. It could have been through spilling water on the remote or fluid from a leaky battery. If you're handy you can try taking apart the remote. Remotes are commonly held together by one or two screws and then clips around the perimeter. You can pry it open after taking out the screws. In my case I actually wash the circuit board and the keypad membrane with soap and running water and then put it back together again after drying out.

Offline Weng!

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • The Dude Formerly Known As GneW
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 63
« Reply #483 on: Feb 22, 2018 at 01:23 AM »
There might be moisture in between the keypad membrane and the circuit board of the remote. It could have been through spilling water on the remote or fluid from a leaky battery. If you're handy you can try taking apart the remote. Remotes are commonly held together by one or two screws and then clips around the perimeter. You can pry it open after taking out the screws. In my case I actually wash the circuit board and the keypad membrane with soap and running water and then put it back together again after drying out.

the remote was already fixed. there was a loose solder on one part (yellow boxy thing like a capacitor) at the bottom near the battery compartment. also, i cleaned the rubber pad and pcb with alcohol. everything went well after that.

thank you.