Author Topic: 3D Bluray releases  (Read 2233 times)

Offline joel19

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
3D Bluray releases
« on: Jan 11, 2013 at 12:45 PM »
I have bought several 3D Bluray discs since i got my new 3D Bluray setup last week. I am totally enjoying the experience but i notice something odd with the discs i bought. None of them contains the special features menitoned in the packaging. I wonder if there are versions in the Bluray 3D releases. it seems that these discs i bought only contains the feature film in 3d and not the special features even if it says so in the packaging. Can anyone shed some light?

An example is Despicable Me 3D Bluray i bought from AstroVision. It says in the packaging that it has "Gru-control" and exclusive BD-Live features but i cannot find them anhywhere from the menu.

----- Movie Enthusiast -----
LG 42LM6200 3D LED TV
LG BH6320H 3D Bluray Player

Offline coastal

• Trade Count: (+265)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 3D Bluray releases
« Reply #1 on: Jan 11, 2013 at 01:01 PM »
Usually pag special features andun sa regular bd (2d) na kasama sa bd package.

Offline the_w0rks

• Trade Count: (+146)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I love the smell of pizza all day,everyday
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 30
« Reply #2 on: Jan 11, 2013 at 01:09 PM »
Most of the extras are exclusive to the 2D-only disc found in this set; only the commentary, D-Box capabilities, and BD-Live functionality are found on both discs.

- from blu-ray.com

hopefully the astroplus version has that naman sana. haha

Offline Armz316

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 37
« Reply #3 on: Jan 23, 2013 at 03:25 PM »

what i don't like about regular dvd's and bd's sold here in the Phil. is that there are cut scenes in the movie. Try watching a download movie of Johnny English, on dvd some scenes are cut in download you get to see the whole movie. In bd's bought from PDvD. no cuts what so ever. :) when i found that out
that's when i stop buying in the mall and buy here at PDvD instead. my money's worth be it sealed or unsealed bd's. Peace Brothers! :)