Author Topic: Kris Aquino  (Read 88060 times)

Offline krets pulpol

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • what's your major malfunction numb nuts!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1582
Re: Kris Aquino
« Reply #450 on: Jul 19, 2018 at 03:40 PM »
now I regret posting that, hahaha

anu na naman kayang pinagawayan ng dalawang 'to. like we care, just curious lang po  ;D
what?! are you talkin' to me!!!

Offline anya618

• Trade Count: (+3193)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • it PAYS to be patient ;D
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2577
viber/cp# 09175040694 (PLS INDICATE USERNAME)

Online jas

• Trade Count: (+425)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1225
« Reply #452 on: Jul 25, 2018 at 03:19 PM »
Kris Aquino invited to ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Hollywood premiere, but…

Kris Aquino has once again proven herself the ultimate Crazy Rich Asian as she shared that she may attend the Crazy Rich Asians Hollywood premiere on August 7, but only if she gets permission from a “super big food brand” she endorses.

Kris posted the invite to the premiere in an Instagram post on July 25, with the aim of inspiring anyone who has “had doubts about the future because of the burdens of today.”

She shared that she “was at practically back to zero” when she auditioned for Crazy Rich Asians on March 25, 2017, and was shocked when they started filming on June 14 that same year.

Kris has yet to reveal her mystery role in the film – and we’re surprised she’s managed to keep mum about it for so long – though she did mention that her character would be wearing a Michael Cinco creation, and that a photo of her in costume would be a giveaway to her role.

She also said that her role would be a big boost for Pinoy pride.

https://www.rappler.com/entertainment/news/208143-kris-aquino-crazy-rich-asians-premiere

Offline vonTrappRap

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31

Offline t-bone

• Trade Count: (+242)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 574
« Reply #454 on: Jul 30, 2018 at 02:01 PM »

[/quote]

Kasing edad na ni Kris si Cory :D
Samsung 65"
Denon 3808
Apogee speakers

Offline vonTrappRap

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #455 on: Jul 30, 2018 at 02:12 PM »
Kasing edad na ni Kris si Cory :D

anu daw?

Offline ninjababez®

• Trade Count: (+77)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I know what poverty is.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1040
« Reply #456 on: Aug 01, 2018 at 04:45 AM »
anu daw?
kamukha daw ni kris yun nanay nya nung 80s
ninjababez online ..

Offline vonTrappRap

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #457 on: Aug 06, 2018 at 10:30 AM »

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #458 on: Aug 07, 2018 at 07:56 PM »
Author Kevin Kwan says Kris Aquino 'a highlight' of 'Crazy Rich Asians'

Offline vonTrappRap

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #459 on: Aug 07, 2018 at 08:15 PM »
Looks like you care enough to reply though.

Offline vonTrappRap

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #460 on: Aug 08, 2018 at 12:53 PM »

Offline oznola

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1431
« Reply #461 on: Aug 15, 2018 at 08:43 PM »

Offline sdsmds

• Trade Count: (+354)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 744
« Reply #462 on: Sep 27, 2018 at 04:18 PM »
May bagong drama si kris nakita ko sa net news. Prang May nangoyo sa kanya sa business...huh! Sya pa magogoyo sa pera? Affected daw ang health nya. Baka si Yap(di maka move on) or Boy A hehehe.
May bago siguro film sa Kris

Offline tony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Enjoy the hobby and be happy always!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7152
« Reply #463 on: Sep 28, 2018 at 06:26 AM »
hindi naman nakapatataka yan.......eh kung love life nga ilang ulit na nagoyo....
how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....

Offline anya618

• Trade Count: (+3193)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • it PAYS to be patient ;D
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2577
« Reply #464 on: Sep 29, 2018 at 07:17 AM »
viber/cp# 09175040694 (PLS INDICATE USERNAME)

Offline oweidah

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 633
« Reply #465 on: Sep 29, 2018 at 10:16 AM »
cno ?

Offline sdsmds

• Trade Count: (+354)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 744
« Reply #466 on: Sep 29, 2018 at 01:58 PM »
Natangayan lang ng ilang milyon sa Singapore pa ang checkup? The understated meaning of this press release coming from her expensive, and obnoxious, lawyer is that Aquino is very powerful and has almost infinite resources to fight her way and causes. But what are several millions looted away by a gay alalay amidst her fabulous wealth? A few years ago noong sikat na sikat pa siya sa estasyong tarantado, I was outraged by what I read na ang kusina niya costs a million pesos (bespoked fabricated kitchen), when it was finished she wanted it to be geomancied and "blessed" by a feng shui expert. The geomancer-crook "vibed" that the place has negative vibrations, and in no time pinabakbak ni Aquino ang kawawang kusina and got something more fabulous (and feng shui-approved) in place. This is a story that seemed trivial, easily forgotten, but definitely it wasn't anecdotal, it pulsates with the fabulous, almost unimaginable wealthy life of Aquino, unattainable and even hard to imagine for the rest of us. If she could've been beseted with a real sickness like anal-fistula or colorectal cancer (that finished her mother), a Singapore checkup would've been more purposeful....
bullseye M' Alice

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #467 on: Sep 29, 2018 at 03:23 PM »
never forget that she was the highest income tax paying celebrity to the BIR even during her brothers' tenure...
go easy to judge, you don't know half of what she is going thru...
and nothing wrong with being filthy rich for as long as yung yaman nya ay nanggaling sa honest labor nya.....
you must be green with envy.....to say what you said... >:D >:D >:D
inggit lang yan, get over it and move on...

Natangayan lang ng ilang milyon sa Singapore pa ang checkup? The understated meaning of this press release coming from her expensive, and obnoxious, lawyer is that Aquino is very powerful and has almost infinite resources to fight her way and causes. But what are several millions looted away by a gay alalay amidst her fabulous wealth? A few years ago noong sikat na sikat pa siya sa estasyong tarantado, I was outraged by what I read na ang kusina niya costs a million pesos (bespoked fabricated kitchen), when it was finished she wanted it to be geomancied and "blessed" by a feng shui expert. The geomancer-crook "vibed" that the place has negative vibrations, and in no time pinabakbak ni Aquino ang kawawang kusina and got something more fabulous (and feng shui-approved) in place. This is a story that seemed trivial, easily forgotten, but definitely it wasn't anecdotal, it pulsates with the fabulous, almost unimaginable wealthy life of Aquino, unattainable and even hard to imagine for the rest of us. If she could've been beseted with a real sickness like anal-fistula or colorectal cancer (that finished her mother), a Singapore checkup would've been more purposeful....
« Last Edit: Sep 29, 2018 at 03:25 PM by tony »
how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....

Offline yapoy86

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #468 on: Sep 29, 2018 at 03:31 PM »

I dont see any problem kahit ilang beses nya ipagiba at ipagawa ulit bahay nya or kung saan lupalop sya mag pa check up..as long as she use her hard earned money.. pero kung nenok sa kaban yaman eh ibang usapan na yan.

Offline jjjeronimo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1203
« Reply #469 on: Sep 29, 2018 at 03:33 PM »
Personally, I am not a fan of Kris.  I actually find her annoying and KSP.  But unless the money she is spending is coming from the taxes I paid, I really don't care how she spends her money.  Last I checked, she's a celebrity and not a public official.

Offline vonTrappRap

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #470 on: Sep 29, 2018 at 05:44 PM »

Who should care enough to judge if she's using her own money though? It's her money that she's earned as a celebrity and endorser. If she wants / feels the need to have herself checked up in SG for whatever reason, then she can do so as she wishes since she's the one spending on it anyway.

And spending tons of money on your own accord to have something build exactly to the specifications you are comfortable with vs having tons of money stolen from you by someone you trusted are two incredibly different things.

Offline t-bone

• Trade Count: (+242)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 574
« Reply #471 on: Sep 29, 2018 at 06:21 PM »

Bragging about your riches in a country where many people go hungry, is a Great Sin for me.

I recently watched the news and saw how the poor were desperately searching for the elusive NFA rice, when the regular ones reached P50+.  Some of them actually broke down in tears.  :(

As the saying goes: "Money can't buy you Class" :D
« Last Edit: Sep 29, 2018 at 07:37 PM by t-bone »
Samsung 65"
Denon 3808
Apogee speakers

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #472 on: Sep 29, 2018 at 06:35 PM »
i have nothing against wealthy folks as long as hindi galing sa nakaw.....
they can flaunt it all they want, hindi ako affected....so what if they are rich???

Offline et414

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • DVD Addict
  • its gonna be LEGEN... wait for it... DARY! ;)
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #473 on: Sep 29, 2018 at 07:12 PM »
If you’ve got it, flaunt it. Hindi naman nya ninakaw yung pera nya. She worked hard for it. She paid the tax on it. She does charity work.

Why should you care how she spends her money? Did she steal it from you? And why the F would you wish cancer on anyone?

Offline jjjeronimo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1203
« Reply #474 on: Sep 29, 2018 at 07:25 PM »
She can be tactless, and for some reason that I can not comprehend, the masses seem to love hearing whatever it is she has to say (kinda like that other famous guy in that popular thread in this forum).  Remember when she went on air to talk about how an ex-lover gave her STD?  That the masses seemingly love the brash and the tactless does say a lot about our Pinoy society.

Offline vonTrappRap

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #475 on: Sep 29, 2018 at 07:34 PM »
Bragging about your riches in a country where many people go hungry, is a Great Sin for me.

I recently watched the news and saw how the poor were desperately searching for the elusive NFA rice, when the regular ones reached P50+.  Some of them actually broke down in tears.  :(

As the saying goes: "Money can't buy you Class"
Oh wow, we're talking about class in the context of Kris Aquino's actions? In a country with so many corrupt politicians who have ill-gotten wealth and members of government agencies posting crass videos online, we are implying that a media giant such as Kris doesn't have class just because she is stating facts about her life and you're misconstruing it to make it seem like she's "bragging"?

This is the same Kris Aquino who some years ago donated a house a month for a year for underprivileged families, those affected by natural disasters, and who donates regularly to churches and charitable institutions... is also regularly called out on social media by bashers because she apparently "flaunts" her charitable works... then later on more bashers will chastise her for "bragging" about her wealth without helping the poor. Sala sa init, sala sa lamig.

In a way she reminds of Lebron James: Si Lebron wala daw loyalty. Mayabang daw. But if you take a step back and look at his storied career, he's competed and won at basketball's highest level with consistency, he's recognized as one of the greatest ever to play the game, he's married to his HS sweetheart, has 3 kids that no one has anything but praises for, he's never been involved in any scandals related to sex, violence, or drugs, he gives back to his community... but at the end of the day andami pa din niyang haters. Ang labo lang.

I digress, but it's the same with Kris: She earned her money through hard work. She's consistently been one of the BIR's top taxpayers. Wala siyang krimen. Tumutulong siya sa mahihirap. Supportive siya sa pag-angat ng careers ng ibang young actors and actresses. Pero mabanggit niya lang na magpapadoktor siya sa ibang bansa mayabang na siya agad?

Tsk tsk... ibang tao talaga may naiinsecure sa mga taong successful, hahanapan ng kahit anong butas may masabi lang.

Offline oweidah

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 633
« Reply #476 on: Sep 29, 2018 at 11:58 PM »
taklesa crazy rich etc etc pera nya un nilaan para sa mga anak nya

takbo na kase sa 2019, sawsaw sa politika
sawsaw sa kaban ng bayan hahaha

Offline tenderfender

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • DVD Addict
  • "vincere et docere" (to win and to teach)
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 8
« Reply #477 on: Sep 30, 2018 at 12:10 AM »
- inayawan sa abs cbn
- hinarang sa ch 7 (tape, inc at wowowin)
- one shot lang ang supposedly travelogue show
- flop ang social media effort
- happy na si james ky michaela
- ninakawan pa ng milyones

when it rains, it pours sa alat itong si kristeta
"Some of the worst things imaginable have been done with the best intentions"

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #478 on: Sep 30, 2018 at 07:51 AM »
parang yung mga mayayaman dito who flaunts their audio hardwares, same din lang yon...

i know i can not afford those, who cares?

If you’ve got it, flaunt it. Hindi naman nya ninakaw yung pera nya. She worked hard for it. She paid the tax on it. She does charity work.

Why should you care how she spends her money? Did she steal it from you? And why the F would you wish cancer on anyone?

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #479 on: Sep 30, 2018 at 07:54 AM »
Kris inherited his father's genes......listening to her will give you an idea of how Ninoy was in the 70's.......

in fact senators from either side of the aisles were like that, very cerebral, unlike the senators that we have today.....no class, very little between the ears.....gone were those days....ain't ever coming back...

She can be tactless, and for some reason that I can not comprehend, the masses seem to love hearing whatever it is she has to say (kinda like that other famous guy in that popular thread in this forum).  Remember when she went on air to talk about how an ex-lover gave her STD?  That the masses seemingly love the brash and the tactless does say a lot about our Pinoy society.
« Last Edit: Sep 30, 2018 at 07:57 AM by tony »