Author Topic: Bad Experience with LBC  (Read 30892 times)

Offline titor

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Bad Experience with LBC
« on: Jan 21, 2014 at 01:23 PM »
I'm not sure if this is the right section but if not please move it appropriately.

I'm quite upset with LBC for not delivering the item i bought here.

I got a hard drive with contents from one of the sellers here and asked him to ship it out since meetup places were not convenient for me. I have no issues with the seller this is the 3rd HDD i got from him and will get from him again.

1/15 - deal was closed I deposited 4,100 for a used WD Green 2TB. Deposited the amount late in the afternoon so I didn't expect the item until till 1/17.
1/16 - checked on their website and they attempted to deliver but house was closed. As I wasn't expecting the item I asked the family to pick me up at the office for dinner.
1/17- I was expecting the item to be re-delivered so I told the wifey and yaya to keep an eye for the courier. But none arrived. but when I checked on their website it was posted that house was closed. Called their hotline and was advised that it will deliver on Saturday 1/18. Ok fine...
1/18- called their hotline and was told that it was out for delivery. I asked if I could just pick up the item. I was advised that the branch handling this was LBC at the LPV building Buendia which was just 2 blocks away from the office. But was advised not to go there since it's out for delivery and their CS does not know the number of that branch. Night came and no delivery. Status pending. (crap) called their hotline again and was advised that deliveries are limited on Saturdays.  >:( >:( >:(
1/19 - called the hotline and told them to expedite the delivery and was guaranteed that it will arrive on Monday.
1/20 - Status was out for delivery and at 7:00PM there was still none so I called again and file for a complaint. The idiot I spoke with denied me escalation and refused to give me a complaint number since the status was out for delivery even if it's 7PM. The website updated at 9PM with a status of PENDING. I was already in rage so I called and complained in their FB page. Got an escalation ticket number and said they will deliver today (1/21). According to their FB admin if I opt to pick it up it will take another 2-3 days before I can get the item. WTF!!!

coincidentally I sent an item using 2GO on Saturday 1/18 to Davao for my uncle and it arrived Monday 1/20 given that the weather is very bad in Mindanao due to Agaton and LBC could not deliver an item from QC-Makati.

I'm not sure if this is isolated but if you check on their FB page on their ads all the comments there are a ton of complaints. A friend of mine also saw the post and said he sent a package to Cagayan de Oro and ended up in Bulacan and he was the one who had to retrieve the item (Air Jordan 4)

That awkward moment when I'm drunk and you're still ugly.

Offline jpmiv

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Bad Experience with LBC
« Reply #1 on: Jan 21, 2014 at 01:37 PM »
LBC refused to accept an amplifier that my brother was sending to my dad. They said they don't accept anything with powerful magnets. My brother went to JRS and no questions were asked. The amp arrived after two days. Since then we've done all our shipping via JRS even though their branches are few and far between. Cheaper too.

Offline titor

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Jan 21, 2014 at 01:45 PM »
Ang maganda lang sa LBC ay maraming branches. But I think they've eaten more than they could chew. I know I'm not going to bend any of their sales but I will never use them again. And I'll ask sellers I deal with if they don't use it for my transaction.

Offline titor

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Jan 22, 2014 at 08:29 PM »
Finally after 7 phone calls. I got my hard drive. no thanks to LBC. I had to pick up the item. No apology was given when i got there... crappy service indeed. Buti nalang napigilan ko sarili ko mag wild dun.

Offline xgh0st12x

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • DVD Guru
  • Reboot nang reboot! Punyeta, puro na lang reboot!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #4 on: Jan 22, 2014 at 08:37 PM »
ive been using Xend for small items lately... cheap and may pick up service pa. panalo pa yung unliweight nila.
one time pa lang ako naka experience ng 3 day delay sa manila to visayas service nila.
Formerly SonOfKratos

Offline titor

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Jan 22, 2014 at 08:41 PM »
ive been using Xend for small items lately... cheap and may pick up service pa. panalo pa yung unliweight nila.
one time pa lang ako naka experience ng 3 day delay sa manila to visayas service nila.

tama... I've been using xend too... pero yung seller LBC gamit niya e... next time I'll ask na wag na dun... hassle masyado... di mabayaran ang init ng ulo.

Offline paolorenzo

• Trade Count: (+684)
  • DVD Guru
  • Triple Double Monster!
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: Jan 22, 2014 at 09:07 PM »
On a side note, you should be qualified for a full refund of the shipping.  You just need to fill out a form.

Offline Superman

• Trade Count: (+138)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Master Showman Presents...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 366
« Reply #7 on: Jan 22, 2014 at 09:34 PM »
Try OCS
Fyne|EAR|Hana|Technics|SAEC|Wiim|Western Electric|Audiolab|Acrolink|Oyaide|Oppo|Tellurium

Offline titor

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: Jan 22, 2014 at 09:38 PM »
On a side note, you should be qualified for a full refund of the shipping.  You just need to fill out a form.

tahimik nalang ako bro... didn't say a word there... pinipigilan ko talaga sarili ko

Offline pekspert

• Trade Count: (+192)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • cell 0916-777-3000
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 47
« Reply #9 on: Jan 22, 2014 at 10:20 PM »
XEND is only an office and they use the service of LBC for delivering their items. May tie-up sila. So basically XEND is also LBC in another way.
84" 100" 120" 150" Motorized or Manual Projector Screens still available. Just pm.

Offline shoktongxxx

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 80
« Reply #10 on: Jan 22, 2014 at 11:14 PM »
dati naubusan ng plastic na maliit yung LBC, yung next plastic nila eh kailangan mo bayaran sa ganung price size ng plastic nila pambalot..sabi ko bat ganun sagot nila "wala na po kasi plastic available na maliit, one week na pong wala" eh kasalanan ba naming mga customer kung maubusan kayo ng plastic? Luge ako kaya simula nun meet up nalang talo sa shipping eh. :(

Offline shoestrings

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • missing the moon
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 39
« Reply #11 on: Jan 22, 2014 at 11:30 PM »
last time nag pa LBC ako they never found our house tapos they never tried calling me. parang 4 days ko nakuha item ko. imagine within metro manila lang yung delivery..  ako pa pumunta sa LBC warehouse to pick it up kasi rami alibi para ipa re-deliver..
I spent the summer wasting
The time was passed so easily

Offline titor

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: Jan 23, 2014 at 08:52 AM »
last time nag pa LBC ako they never found our house tapos they never tried calling me. parang 4 days ko nakuha item ko. imagine within metro manila lang yung delivery..  ako pa pumunta sa LBC warehouse to pick it up kasi rami alibi para ipa re-deliver..

Similar issue... I think there is a disconnect with the LBC branches/delivery and their call center. People at delivery hub were all smiles and acted as if wala lang... well during my calls i asked the agents to note this and that and i had 2 escalation numbers.

Offline edzpen2022

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 23
« Reply #13 on: Jan 23, 2014 at 01:57 PM »
So far wala pa akong na encounter na problema sa LBC, all my deliveries arrives on time from manila to tacloban city. I tried JRS one time, inabot ng 4 days bago na deliver sa friend ko yung item na pinadala ko, this was before yolanda broke out pa.

Offline crazy_boy

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #14 on: Jan 23, 2014 at 02:06 PM »
XEND is only an office and they use the service of LBC for delivering their items. May tie-up sila. So basically XEND is also LBC in another way.

tama, tie up nga ng Xend yung LBC. so technically you'll get the same level of service.

pag within M.M., try niyo yung Pedala Bike Messenger. mas mahal ng konti pero ok naman service.
https://www.facebook.com/pedalabikemessengers
http://inclusivemobility.net/peopleschoice/pedala-bike-messengers/

Offline dts_hdma

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • DVD Addict
  • 2 x 18 > 16 > 13
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #15 on: Jan 24, 2014 at 07:39 AM »
So far wala pa akong na encounter na problema sa LBC, all my deliveries arrives on time from manila to tacloban city. I tried JRS one time, inabot ng 4 days bago na deliver sa friend ko yung item na pinadala ko, this was before yolanda broke out pa.

Same here. No delays so far, madalas 1 day lang delivered na item.  8)

Offline paolorenzo

• Trade Count: (+684)
  • DVD Guru
  • Triple Double Monster!
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: Jan 24, 2014 at 07:47 AM »
I've had my share of bad experiences with LBC, pero forgivable naman lahat.  I've also claimed a full refund when they misdirected my package, and delivered 2 days after original schedule.

Gusto ko ang LBC kasi the nearest branch to me has a very late cut-off time of 7:30pm (bayad nga lang ako nang parking).  So kung meron ako emergency orders during the day, minsan naihahabol ko pa ipadala that night, and it still gets delivered the next day.

JRS is better value for me, so I tend to use them more.  Pero if customer prefers LBC, I use that upon request.

Offline tony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Enjoy the hobby and be happy always!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7149
« Reply #17 on: Jan 24, 2014 at 07:52 AM »
generaly excellent service ang LBC for me, there is just one incident when a nearby LBC outlet refused to accept my outgoing shipment of tubes, i had to go to town dun sa kakilala kong LBC outlet for the same package to get shipped...
how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....

Offline qguy

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Usher/Rythmik/S
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 52
« Reply #18 on: Jan 24, 2014 at 10:04 AM »
wala naman magnet ang amplifier...

LBC refused to accept an amplifier that my brother was sending to my dad. They said they don't accept anything with powerful magnets. My brother went to JRS and no questions were asked. The amp arrived after two days. Since then we've done all our shipping via JRS even though their branches are few and far between. Cheaper too.

Offline titor

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: Jan 24, 2014 at 10:10 AM »
I'm sure couriers have thier fair share of issues. What really irked me was how dysfunctional their customer service is. I called 7 times and each time different answers. When I asked the CS the last time on how many were recorded she said it was only my 3rd time to call.

And what's the point also in putting contact number if they won't even give a notification. I think it was Air21 who sends out automated text messages on the status of your item.

Offline rspeed

• Trade Count: (+55)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: Jan 24, 2014 at 01:26 PM »
just one incident for me.

a friend of mine ask a me favor to send a bottle of red wine and external HD to cainta from qc

i asked our "kasambahays" to LBC to have it shipped with the red wine and HD packed with bubble wraps separately

they were told at LBC that the bottle should be boxed for safety purpose so they came back home and boxed it

when they returned at LBC they were told again that the box should be thick like the ones used in Balikbayan boxes

so they came back home again and boxed it with cut balikbayan box

then when they arrived at LBC for the third time ang sabi ba naman "sorry po, bawal ho magpadala ng wine. di kami tumatanggap."

WTF!!!!   :o  >:(  ;D

Offline titor

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: Jan 24, 2014 at 01:33 PM »
^^that sucks.

Online anya618

• Trade Count: (+3193)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • it PAYS to be patient ;D
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2577
« Reply #22 on: Jan 24, 2014 at 01:36 PM »
napansin ko sa LBC pag me sealed box bubuksan muna nila bago ipadala
pag sa province naman nakakainis pag di nila makita yung address wala man lang effort para tawagan yung contact number na nilagay mo (ano ba silbi nun in the first place?)
viber/cp# 09175040694 (PLS INDICATE USERNAME)

Offline pekspert

• Trade Count: (+192)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • cell 0916-777-3000
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 47
« Reply #23 on: Jan 24, 2014 at 03:37 PM »
^^ganyan talaga mga courrier lalo na kung sulok ng province at walang landmarks ang dadalhan. Theyll just return it, walang ka effort effort man lang tawagan ang cell.
84" 100" 120" 150" Motorized or Manual Projector Screens still available. Just pm.

Offline jpmiv

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: Jan 24, 2014 at 04:03 PM »
wala naman magnet ang amplifier...

Exactly.

Advantage lang talaga nila is that they're everywhere.
« Last Edit: Jan 24, 2014 at 04:07 PM by jpmiv »

Offline defcon3

• Trade Count: (+79)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 22
« Reply #25 on: Jan 24, 2014 at 04:35 PM »
as of now, i did not, or my wife and I don't have any bad experience yet (knock on wood) with LBC.
i think sa mga staff ng branch ang may problema.

sa Angono, mababait naman yung mga staff dun. approachable...namimiss na nga nila si mrs pag di nagpapadala... :D :D :D :D inuuna pati nila si mrs sa transaksyon :) :) :)

Offline titor

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: Jan 24, 2014 at 04:59 PM »
^^ganyan talaga mga courrier lalo na kung sulok ng province at walang landmarks ang dadalhan. Theyll just return it, walang ka effort effort man lang tawagan ang cell.

Hindi lang sa probinsya sir... My item was from QC-Makati lang and not a single notification coming from them. the package I sent to Davao using 2GO sent an SMS asking for landmarks and sent another txt that it was delivered. a couple of hours after an automated message was sent that it was delivered and received.

Offline dcv1979

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: Mar 01, 2014 at 06:46 AM »
kaya kung napansin nyo hindi na "Hari Ng Padala" ang catch phrase nila, "We Like To Move It" na.
sa dami ba naman kase ng complaints.

Offline oReOsHaKe

• Trade Count: (+642)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #28 on: Mar 14, 2014 at 08:47 AM »
So far 2 complaints from me:

1. I sent 3 bluray discs to cebu, pero 2 discs lang dumating.
2. I sent a big box with several items to Manila, meron din items nawawala.

I guess sa airport ang weak link nila.  Baka wala LBC reps during the time na binubuksan ng taga airport ang boxes if ever may nakita sila na suspicious or bawal sa xray machine nila. 
DALI OPTICON 8 : Zensor : Polk Audio F/XiA4 : ONKYO 5010 : OPPO BDP-103 : Panny AE8000 : Dual PB1000

Online anya618

• Trade Count: (+3193)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • it PAYS to be patient ;D
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2577
« Reply #29 on: Aug 26, 2016 at 10:26 AM »
talagang bobo ba mga taga lbc? ilang beses na ako nagpadeliver sa same name and address sa province tapos sasabihin nila address unknown? meron contact number pero di naman nila tinatawagan WTF  :o ::) >:(
viber/cp# 09175040694 (PLS INDICATE USERNAME)