Author Topic: PC Based Karaoke  (Read 1774 times)

Offline darkangel69

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • | this guy is a music lover |
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
PC Based Karaoke
« on: Aug 31, 2014 at 08:27 PM »
Just want to ask if there's some of you here at PDVD who have a PC based karaoke setup. I have an almost seventy gigabytes of CD+G MP3's and I'm wondering if there is a better way of finding an application which can be used for karaoke sessions.

Any inputs will be highly appreciated, TIA.

.darkangel69
--*--AM JUST A MUSIC LOVER--*--

Offline AC

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 333
Re: PC Based Karaoke
« Reply #1 on: Oct 11, 2014 at 08:42 PM »
ako din... gawan ko parents ko videoke on pc.. hehe

baka meron naka alam how

Offline andlisten

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Collector
  • Go ahead funk
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #2 on: Oct 13, 2014 at 05:43 PM »
Ginawa ko na to dati kaya lang not with PC but with my HD-Pro NMT, kung may files/compilation  ka ng videoke, your file name (song title) should begin with number from 1 and so on so you can use your nmt remote by pressing the number of corresponding song title on your remote on nmt file folder. Ang hassle lang you have to press audio to change Stereo/mono -L/R  to remove the voice everytime you play a videoke song/title.

Offline darkangel69

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • | this guy is a music lover |
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: Oct 13, 2014 at 06:05 PM »
Ginawa ko na to dati kaya lang not with PC but with my HD-Pro NMT, kung may files/compilation  ka ng videoke, your file name (song title) should begin with number from 1 and so on so you can use your nmt remote by pressing the number of corresponding song title on your remote on nmt file folder. Ang hassle lang you have to press audio to change Stereo/mono -L/R  to remove the voice everytime you play a videoke song/title.

Ang naiisip ko po ay gamiting ang XMBC which I believe has support for cdg, just want to have inputs from our fellow pdvd members na nag try na ng ganitong setup. Or if possible aside from HD-Pro NMT meron pa bang NMT na pupuwede makabasa ng mga cdg files?
--*--AM JUST A MUSIC LOVER--*--