Author Topic: Monitor upgrade?  (Read 817 times)

Offline Seryo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Monitor upgrade?
« on: Sep 03, 2014 at 08:22 PM »
Hey guys, basically I just want your opinion about my dilemma.

I recently bought a PS4 and it was really great. Though I cannot say na sobra yung leap nya graphic wise from PS3 to PS4, you could really see the difference and it is great for me.

I have a Devant 32" HD-Ready LCD TV. While it's working as it should be, I feel like I need an upgrade to match my PS4. I know na kapag gaming talaga is that mas suitable ang LCD. But then, I feel like I need to upgrade to a LED TV because of how it shows you colors in a natural way (for me).

Now, do you think I should upgrade my TV? Or should I just stick with what I have for now?

Gusto ko na din mga suggestions nyo about LED TVs, 32 " lang sana kasi hindi na kaya ng kwarto ko yung mas malaki pa.

Offline titor

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: Monitor upgrade?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 04, 2014 at 06:14 AM »
If you will stick with a 32" still I don't think there would be much difference. I don't really know the PQ of your current TV. Why don't you try to bring your ps4 and i demo TV's of your choice and budget and see if there is a significant increase in PQ. If you do make sure na normal ang settings ng tv and avoid showroom or dynamic mode para real life applications.

Para sulit upgrade mo hanap ka ng paraan mag kasya ang 50" now that's an upgrade :)
That awkward moment when I'm drunk and you're still ugly.

Offline Seryo

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Sep 04, 2014 at 08:49 AM »
If you will stick with a 32" still I don't think there would be much difference. I don't really know the PQ of your current TV. Why don't you try to bring your ps4 and i demo TV's of your choice and budget and see if there is a significant increase in PQ. If you do make sure na normal ang settings ng tv and avoid showroom or dynamic mode para real life applications.

Para sulit upgrade mo hanap ka ng paraan mag kasya ang 50" now that's an upgrade :)

Hay brad, kung pwede lang sana talaga mag 50'' ang sarap siguro nun, kaso sobrang lapit ko na sa TV ko ngayon. Haha. Seryoso, mga 1 and a half meters na lang pagitan ko from the TV when I play.

Pero tama ka I guess I should really go and shop around with my PS4 para ma testing ko talaga. Pero, if in case, LED 32'' what would you suggest?

Offline titor

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #3 on: Sep 05, 2014 at 01:28 AM »
Hay brad, kung pwede lang sana talaga mag 50'' ang sarap siguro nun, kaso sobrang lapit ko na sa TV ko ngayon. Haha. Seryoso, mga 1 and a half meters na lang pagitan ko from the TV when I play.

Pero tama ka I guess I should really go and shop around with my PS4 para ma testing ko talaga. Pero, if in case, LED 32'' what would you suggest?

Subukan mo lang din. Sa pc naman I came from 19" then to 24" now to 27" same distance about 1 ft away. ayoko na bumalik sa maliit :)

As for the TV hanap ka ng may game mode or something that has low input lag.

Toshiba 32P2400 about 17k pero 720p lang
Samsung UA32H6300 25k smart tv 1080p

those are just samples. there's a lot out there. most have the same pq. you just have to choose on the extras like hdmi ports, audio out, usb player etc.

happy hunting
That awkward moment when I'm drunk and you're still ugly.

Offline freakie

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Sep 05, 2014 at 11:28 PM »
Usb player that can play .mkv files. Suggedt naman kayo mga paps