Author Topic: Should churches be taxed?  (Read 9729 times)

Offline DVD_Freak

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
Re: Should churches be taxed?
« Reply #60 on: Oct 01, 2014 at 08:53 PM »
"philosophy" at work hehehe ;D i may have poorly chosen the words but it shows in the way you structured your sentences. point is, you keep on downplaying it. but again as you point it out, it's MERELY and REMOTELY CIRCUMSTANTIAL AT BEST. ;) your words.

Kaya nga... In my conclusion they are merely and remotely circumstantial at best.  I don't understand how one can come up with something that is not there.  I'm not trying to be as you say philisopical here.  That statement is as literal as they come.  No hidden meaning... no read between the lines.  Very straightforward.   ;D

Offline leomarley

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 49
Should churches be taxed?
« Reply #61 on: Oct 01, 2014 at 09:03 PM »
Ok if you say so bro. Back to topic na lang. ;D

Offline DVD_Freak

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #62 on: Oct 01, 2014 at 09:08 PM »
Ok if you say so bro. Back to topic na lang. ;D

Thanks bro din for the constructive exchange. :)

Offline leomarley

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 49
Should churches be taxed?
« Reply #63 on: Oct 01, 2014 at 09:12 PM »
Yeah it's nice to exercise the brain with debates once in a while. Hehe

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
« Reply #64 on: Oct 01, 2014 at 11:59 PM »
tsk... di ako makasingint... puro english kasi .... :)
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline bass_nut

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 71
« Reply #65 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 03:47 PM »
anything that pertains to religion or any discussion about it is a polarazing exchage of opinions. but still here's my take on it.
    i just dont believe the idea that we talk about the church as something as economics. kung ang isang nagsusuri o pumupuna sa isang simbahan ay hindi nito kasapi o walang anumang relihiyon,  maaring ito ay may basehan pero hindi nagangahulugan na siya ay tama. at kung ikaw naman ay kasapi, mababaw ang iyong paniniwala sa dyos. alam natin na ang pangunahing serbisyo ng simbahan ay pagtulong sa mga kasapi nito sa pinansyal at spiritwal na pamamaraan. but the church are governed by people who are exposed to worldy sins too and they are just human to succumb to pressures in life. our faith are not based on the people the governed our church because if it is, ang tingin mo dito ay parang isang organisasyon lamang na ang iyong pagsangayon o pagsapi ay dineditermina ng mga namumuno dito. faith should transend the institution per sethe divinity of the lord that we believe in is beyond question, we may be indifferent with the way our church leader manage its flocks, but at the end of the day, we follow. if you dont, you just get out!
and also i dont like the idea that mentioning the "catholic chuch" producing corrupt politicians. unang una, ang simbahan ay hindi isang paaralan na may entrance exam para mapili mo ang mga papasok dito. it is open to everyone, preaches to everyone help those who ask for it. kasalanan ba ng simbahan kung hindi nila maalis ang sungay ng mga politiko?

+1