Author Topic: Any reviews for the Sharp 60LE650M ?  (Read 1554 times)

Offline mccoy26

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Any reviews for the Sharp 60LE650M ?
« on: Oct 20, 2014 at 06:29 PM »
Can't seem to find any reviews for this 60"er. Got interested upon seeing the connections, it has 3 HDMI ports (1 ARC,1 MHL,1 Standard). It also has digital audio connection. Baka kaya ng 55k to spot cash, yun lang can't find any reviews on the net. Any owners of this unit?

Offline Quitacet

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 65
Re: Any reviews for the Sharp 60LE650M ?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 20, 2014 at 06:42 PM »
http://www.cnet.com/products/sharp-lc-60le650/

"

The Good The Sharp LE650 boasts better overall picture quality than most competing LCD TVs. Black levels and shadows are dark and detailed, color is accurate, and the image maintains fidelity well in a bright room.

The Bad Sound quality has been compromised in the pursuit of a smaller cabinet; some slight black uniformity issues; cheaper big-screen TVs are available.

The Bottom Line The Sharp LE650 series sets the big-screen LCD TV value bar high with very good picture quality for the price."

Offline mccoy26

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Oct 20, 2014 at 06:53 PM »
http://www.cnet.com/products/sharp-lc-60le650/

"The Good The Sharp LE650 boasts better overall picture quality than most competing LCD TVs. Black levels and shadows are dark and detailed, color is accurate, and the image maintains fidelity well in a bright room.

The Bad Sound quality has been compromised in the pursuit of a smaller cabinet; some slight black uniformity issues; cheaper big-screen TVs are available.

The Bottom Line The Sharp LE650 series sets the big-screen LCD TV value bar high with very good picture quality for the price."

I think this is a different model. The one reviewed by Cnet is a Smart TV. The one being sold locally is a Basic LED.

Offline jjb

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #3 on: Oct 20, 2014 at 07:32 PM »
I think this is a different model. The one reviewed by Cnet is a Smart TV. The one being sold locally is a Basic LED.
They have the same panel. Both are LE650 series, which have quite good reviews for PQ as compared to sony's r550.
Daming review yang LE650 sa ibang sites.
Saw it in the flesh and picture is great. One big con is clunky daw ang software - menu and remote.
But for the money, i think it's a great buy.

Offline espionage

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #4 on: Oct 20, 2014 at 07:59 PM »
@ Sir mccoy26, saang store nyo ito nakita and how much? Tia ;)
Samsung 65" NU7100 | Onkyo TXSR608 | Zidoo X9S | AMD HTPC | PS4 | A-Audio FS | WH3 CS | Daichi Surr

Offline mccoy26

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Oct 20, 2014 at 08:58 PM »
@ Sir mccoy26, saang store nyo ito nakita and how much? Tia ;)
sa malls