Author Topic: Bluesound Wireless HD Audio  (Read 4080 times)

Offline audible

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Bluesound Wireless HD Audio
« on: Jan 08, 2015 at 12:57 PM »
Hello All:

We are introducing Bluesound wireless HD audio streaming, capable of streaming high definition audio files (think FLAC files up to 24bit 192Khz) wirelessly.  Bluesound is made by NAD (who I'm sure you guys are familiar with :D). We currently have four models available:

Bluesound Vault
  • Rip and store your music with 2TB onboard storage
  • Serves as the heart of your digital collection
  • Access your music directly by hooking up the Vault to your existing HIFI setup

Bluesound Pulse
  • All in One speakers plays your HD audio collection with audiophile grade quality
  • Access online music services such as TuneIn and Spotify
  • Control your music via apps on your mobile phone, tablet or computers

Bluesound Powernode
  • All in One speakers plays your HD audio collection with audiophile grade quality
  • Access music stored on your devices, or attach a USB drive for stand-alone playback

Bluesound Node
  • Expand your existing HiFi setup in minutes
  • Stream your digital music collection wirelessly or access online music services

Bluesound units come in white and black.  Bluesound players support a wide array of music formats, from MP3, WAV (uncompressed or compressed), AAC and FLAC (up to 24bit 192Khz).

Do drop by Audible Illusions for a demo.  Bring your favourite HD music files or even speakers for best effect.

For more information, please visit the Bluesound Philippine website at http://www.bluesound.ph and the Bluesound Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/bluesoundph

You can find Audible Illusions in Timog Ave. QC.  More details can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/theaudibleillusions/info?tab=overview

« Last Edit: Jan 08, 2015 at 01:33 PM by audible »

Offline coastal

• Trade Count: (+265)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
Re: Bluesound Wireless HD Audio
« Reply #1 on: Jan 08, 2015 at 01:22 PM »
You should post this in the marketplace instead.

Offline audible

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Jan 08, 2015 at 01:28 PM »
Oh, I'm setting this up as a discussion thread.  If it bothers you guys, I can remove the prices.

Offline raptor

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Manila Tifosi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 589
« Reply #3 on: Jan 08, 2015 at 02:17 PM »
please PM me the prices ... thanks
Marantz NR1200, MartinLogan Motion 20 digital audio setup, and Sony A80J

Offline audible

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Jan 08, 2015 at 02:37 PM »
PM Sent :)

Feel free to ask any questions regarding the products. 

Offline JoeyGS

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let your ears decide!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 181
« Reply #5 on: Jan 08, 2015 at 03:28 PM »
Please PM the prices please...... Thanks

Offline audible

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: Jan 08, 2015 at 04:01 PM »
Sent!

For reference, here are the prices:

• Bluesound Vault PhP 52,900
  • Bluesound Pulse PhP 39,900
  • Bluesound Powernode PhP 39,900
  • Bluesound Node PhP 28,900

Offline JoeyGS

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let your ears decide!
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: Jan 08, 2015 at 05:38 PM »
1.  So the Pulse is only an amplified speaker system and does not have its own music storage? It can only receive streamed music and output in its speakers?

2.   So the Vault is only a ripper and has an internal disk storage?  The music within can be accessed thru the wifi network? And it has both digital (USB) and analogue outputs?

3.  So the PowerNode is only a streamer where is gets music from an external source from a wireless network and  external drives?  It has its own amplifier where you can connect speakers?

4.  So the Node is only a streamer where is gets music from an external source from a wireless network and  external drives?  It has a line signal output both in digital and analogue formats?

Offline audible

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: Jan 08, 2015 at 06:20 PM »
1. Yes.  You can either a) add a USB drive and plug it into the Pulse b) use online music services such as Spotify (via Spotify Connect, which essentially does not require you to keep your phone connected) c) via Bluetooth (optional) d) via network share (SMB)

2) The Vault is a ripper, a NAS/storage device and a player.  It can use its own internal storage, USB drive, Bluetooth (optional) or music services.  It can also rip and store audio CD's.

3) Yes, the Powernode is a player/source with amplifier (Just like the Pulse, but without the speaker component -- you provide your own).  Music can be sourced via USB, Bluetooth (yes, still optional) or via network sources such as the Vault or a shared folder in your PC / NAS

4) Yes :D

In short:
Pulse - wireless player/source + speaker
Vault - wired player/source + internal storage + ripper
Powernode - wireless player + amplifier
Node - wireless player

That pretty much sums the system up.

1.  So the Pulse is only an amplified speaker system and does not have its own music storage? It can only receive streamed music and output in its speakers?

2.   So the Vault is only a ripper and has an internal disk storage?  The music within can be accessed thru the wifi network? And it has both digital (USB) and analogue outputs?

3.  So the PowerNode is only a streamer where is gets music from an external source from a wireless network and  external drives?  It has its own amplifier where you can connect speakers?

4.  So the Node is only a streamer where is gets music from an external source from a wireless network and  external drives?  It has a line signal output both in digital and analogue formats?

Offline tenderobject

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • chocolate+love+sex
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: Jan 09, 2015 at 06:55 AM »
Do i need seperate DAC for Node? Or DAC na din siya ser?
chocolate+love+sex

Offline audible

• Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: Jan 09, 2015 at 10:39 AM »
May built-in DAC (galing NAD :D).  You can always use an outboard DAC if you want to (maybe just to compare, or to have a bit of fun. I connected mine to a Cambridge Audio DACMagic, but only so I could use a headphone with it) but I think you'll find the onboard DAC to be very good (one of the selling points, actually).

Do i need seperate DAC for Node? Or DAC na din siya ser?

Offline JoeyGS

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let your ears decide!
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: Jan 09, 2015 at 03:37 PM »
Great! Thanks.

1. Yes.  You can either a) add a USB drive and plug it into the Pulse b) use online music services such as Spotify (via Spotify Connect, which essentially does not require you to keep your phone connected) c) via Bluetooth (optional) d) via network share (SMB)

2) The Vault is a ripper, a NAS/storage device and a player.  It can use its own internal storage, USB drive, Bluetooth (optional) or music services.  It can also rip and store audio CD's.

3) Yes, the Powernode is a player/source with amplifier (Just like the Pulse, but without the speaker component -- you provide your own).  Music can be sourced via USB, Bluetooth (yes, still optional) or via network sources such as the Vault or a shared folder in your PC / NAS

4) Yes :D

In short:
Pulse - wireless player/source + speaker
Vault - wired player/source + internal storage + ripper
Powernode - wireless player + amplifier
Node - wireless player

That pretty much sums the system up.

Offline tenderobject

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Collector
  • chocolate+love+sex
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: Jan 10, 2015 at 01:40 AM »

May built-in DAC (galing NAD :D).  You can always use an outboard DAC if you want to (maybe just to compare, or to have a bit of fun. I connected mine to a Cambridge Audio DACMagic, but only so I could use a headphone with it) but I think you'll find the onboard DAC to be very good (one of the selling points, actually).

Thanks ser!
chocolate+love+sex

Offline sultan72

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #13 on: Jan 05, 2016 at 12:09 AM »
vault 2 available? price?
thanks