Author Topic: PROVING GOD WITHOUT THE BIBLE  (Read 85524 times)

Offline tigkal

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Collector
  • 9 going 10
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 24
Re: PROVING GOD WITHOUT THE BIBLE
« Reply #480 on: Feb 29, 2016 at 10:24 AM »
Sa tagal na umiikot ang space station may naniniwala pa rin pala the earth is flat.

Offline barrister

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • cessante ratione legis, cessat ipsa lex
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #481 on: Feb 29, 2016 at 02:51 PM »

Hindi naman rocket science ung theory, simpleng materyales lang pwde mo e-prove kong tama o mali. ;)

Hindi naman scientific proof ang basehan niya.  Relihiyon ang basehan niyan, kaya kahit ano sabihin mo, hindi maniniwala yan.

Sa tagal na umiikot ang space station may naniniwala pa rin pala the earth is flat.

Fake daw ang space station.  Fake daw ang space travel.  Fake daw ang pictures of the earth from space.

Kahit ano pakita mo, hindi maniniwala yan.

Video representation of a flat earth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiOhsKAR6OY

Where is the south pole? 

Sabi nila, the south pole does not exist.  The center of the world is what we call the "north pole."

Antarctica is the outer boundary of the earth.  It's impossible to go beyond the boundary.   

Tindi talaga...  :D   :P
« Last Edit: Feb 29, 2016 at 03:00 PM by barrister »

Offline JT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
« Reply #482 on: Feb 29, 2016 at 05:20 PM »
Simpleng elementary school science experiment lang...

Kumuha ka ng globo na may stand pati flashlight, patayin ang ilaw sa kwarto. Turn on the flashlight, at ~2ft away point the flashlight at Japan, then slowly turn the globe towards the direction of China, then India, then Europe. Notice that the opposite side ay madilim? At hindi lahat ng lugar parehas naiilawan?

Is it really just elementary? How to explain countries with 6 months of day and 6 months of night in your model?  Given that earth spins 24 hrs and revolve around the sun in 365 days.  Even if earth is titled, common sense tells me it shouldn't be for 6 months with day (or night).

Or how about in an eclipse. How can a huge sun gets completely covered by a small moon. And vice versa.  Flat Earth folks clain Sun and Moon are of the same size. And not that far from earth thus you can see from the model in youtube I posted earlier.

Check this video also:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f76XT7nbARQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpuOmsYtSGE
« Last Edit: Feb 29, 2016 at 05:51 PM by JT »

Offline JT

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #483 on: Feb 29, 2016 at 05:24 PM »

Have you even checked the distance of space station? Its not even in outer space. It is still  within earth's atmosphere (inner space). NASA and Wiki says "The ISS maintains an orbit with an altitude of between 330 and 435 km"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Space_Station

Offline JT

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #484 on: Feb 29, 2016 at 05:31 PM »
Fake daw ang space station.  Fake daw ang space travel.  Fake daw ang pictures of the earth from space.

No one says space station is fake. But it is clear, its not in outer space.

Fake Space travel? No. The question is how far did man really reached in space.  If only there is a feasible explanation of how NASA able to overcome van allen belt and thermosphere with a mere tinfoil protection.

Fake daw ang pictures of the earth from space?  Not completely but it has been edited. Get a so called genuine photo, use photoshop and reverse the color and you see inconsistecies with some shades which should not be the case for genuine ones.

But I wanted to be clear that I'm not advocating flat-earth. It's just that there are inconsistencies with science that needs further explanations.
« Last Edit: Feb 29, 2016 at 05:52 PM by JT »

Offline JT

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #485 on: Feb 29, 2016 at 05:50 PM »
If the sun is always up in the sky how does it seem to rise and set over the horizon? Won't it suddenly just appear up in the sky when it passes overhead?

Some explanations here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XugZ9wGnk9M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYoYQAD3SCM

Offline majoe

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #486 on: Feb 29, 2016 at 09:13 PM »

Kahit ano pakita mo, hindi maniniwala yan.

Video representation of a flat earth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiOhsKAR6OY

Where is the south pole? 

Sabi nila, the south pole does not exist.  The center of the world is what we call the "north pole."

Antarctica is the outer boundary of the earth.  It's impossible to go beyond the boundary.   

Tindi talaga...  :D   :P

hanggang ngayon di pa rin pala matanggap ang katotohanan  :(

Offline majoe

• Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #487 on: Feb 29, 2016 at 09:27 PM »

But I wanted to be clear that I'm not advocating flat-earth. It's just that there are inconsistencies with science that needs further explanations.

wala namang inconsistencies.  yung mga links na pinakita mo, entertainment lang yan para makakuha ng maraming viewers.  alam nila yan.  tatawa tawa lang yan pag may nagogoyo sila.

Offline rulesmeister

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #488 on: Feb 29, 2016 at 09:28 PM »

hanggang ngayon di pa rin pala matanggap ang katotohanan  :(

Actually lahat ng mga rebuttal nya against the round-Earth fact (i.e. several months no daylight at Northern Hemisphere & eclipse) kaya ko e-explain in simple sentences, but there's no point in explaining since convinced na talaga ung tao. Let's just respect his belief na flat. And we'll hold to our truth na round. Simple as that.

Offline sardaukar

• Kagawad
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • DVD Guru
  • Don't Panic!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #489 on: Feb 29, 2016 at 10:08 PM »
Some explanations here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XugZ9wGnk9M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYoYQAD3SCM

The video didn't really address my question about why the sun appears to rise and set over the horizon if it's always overhead.

Also, the video is claiming that for you to see the sun (or to experience day time) you have to be within 4200 miles of the sun. Pretty much the distance of the north pole to the equator (according to the video) so I used that circle here.

The problem is, at that distance, parts of the world that should still be day time cannot be illuminated by the sun. For instance it should still be day time in western Africa but it's outside of the circle.

Also, places that are supposed to be in the same time zone will see the sun sooner if they are closer to the north pole while those farther away from the north pole (but in the same time zone) will still be in darkness (because they will be different distances from the sun).

Offline JT

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #490 on: Mar 01, 2016 at 03:05 AM »
wala namang inconsistencies.  yung mga links na pinakita mo, entertainment lang yan para makakuha ng maraming viewers.  alam nila yan.  tatawa tawa lang yan pag may nagogoyo sila.

Its not what these people are posting, its what NASA is posting. For example itong latest videos ng moon from space. More like a cookie from sesame street.

Watch the video here and what do you notice?
http://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/from-a-million-miles-away-nasa-camera-shows-moon-crossing-face-of-earth

Offline JT

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #491 on: Mar 01, 2016 at 03:06 AM »
The video didn't really address my question about why the sun appears to rise and set over the horizon if it's always overhead.

Yah I got to find the right link. It was explained in some sites.
« Last Edit: Mar 01, 2016 at 03:06 AM by JT »

Offline JT

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #492 on: Mar 01, 2016 at 03:14 AM »

Or how about Neil Armstrong's spacesuit?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdTv8L2_G7Y

Offline JT

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #493 on: Mar 01, 2016 at 03:20 AM »
Actually lahat ng mga rebuttal nya against the round-Earth fact (i.e. several months no daylight at Northern Hemisphere & eclipse) kaya ko e-explain in simple sentences, but there's no point in explaining since convinced na talaga ung tao. Let's just respect his belief na flat. And we'll hold to our truth na round. Simple as that.

Why don't you try explaining the 6 months of day or night in your simple sentence? I didn't say I'm already convince with flat earth, why you keep on insisting that?

But I am not convinced with all of NASA's claims so must continue to seek the truth. Hindi yung tanggap lang ng tanggap kung ano anuman and sabihin ng mga scientist.

Ah kasi yan nga natutunan mo sa elementary and just stayed with that for life.
« Last Edit: Mar 01, 2016 at 03:31 AM by JT »

Offline rulesmeister

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #494 on: Mar 01, 2016 at 09:14 AM »
^ Simple lang yan sir, several months walang ilaw sa mga lugar na nasa northern hemisphere kasi nga ROUND ang Earth. Ung position ng sun during earth's elliptical orbit sa sun ay hindi dead center with respect to the earth all the time. During that time, ung position ng sun ay nasa bandang southern hemisphere ng earth, kaya natatakpan ng curvature ng earth ung northern hemisphere kaya walang araw. Plus the fact that the earth axis is tilted kaya lalalong tumatagal walang araw.

Hindi mo nga kaya e-explain kong bakit sa flat earth model, iilawan mo ung Japan eh buong mundo sabay lumiliwanag? 

I would suggest you go to a planetarium, mas maganda ata ung facilities nila dyan sa New Zealand compared dito sa Pinas.

I would also suggest sa discovery channel science o National geoghraphic ka manood when it comes to science. Ung Youtube pangkatuwaan lang generally un.
« Last Edit: Mar 01, 2016 at 09:46 AM by rulesmeister »

Offline tigkal

• Collector
  • 9 going 10
  • Liked:
« Reply #495 on: Mar 01, 2016 at 10:15 AM »
May part din ng russia di ba na walang night time at a certain time of the year. Di ba the time of Galileo yun lang sinabi na flat ang earth and the sun revolves around the earth. So minali yung tama? noon wala pa spaceship and na prove na earth is round. And now may space ship na balik tayo sa flat earth theory?

Offline JT

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • GOD RULES!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #496 on: Dec 12, 2016 at 09:00 AM »
Before the end of "this year" (2015) daw - the great world economic collapse, one world currency, contact with aliens, one world religion, one world government. 

Nasa bible daw yon, ha.  Baka naman hindi lang marunong umintindi ng bible... :D

Paano ba yan, 2016 na.

Happy New Year!

So are you implying that these blood moon preachers (eg John Hagee, Jonathan Cahn, etc) does not understand the bible? Who knows then, you??? Do you really think you are better than them or from everyone here in pinoydvd?

Yes, they made a mistake of putting dates on the prophecies (or even adding personal interpretations or assumptions) but doesnt make them a lesser person in the kingdom of God for I'm sure they have led more people to Jesus Christ than all of us here. And as it is written, these prophecies in the bible although they may tarry it will come to pass.

You claim to believe in the bible. you claim to understand and had been giving impression that you know it very well. Now, could you tell us what you are doing to build up His church? How do you fulfil the great commission? Or do you even know as a follower of Jesus that you need to do things?

I think I have to remind you again I did not prophecy these things. Now this is my prophecy, that 2016 will not be a happy year for you ... this you should remember.

It's almost end of 2016.  Kumusta na kaya si panyerong Barrister.   Haven't seen any new post from him since September.

I hope he is still ok and can give update especially on this one.

Offline Nelson de Leon

• Trade Count: (+141)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 291
« Reply #497 on: May 18, 2018 at 01:20 AM »
Bump ko lang para may ibang pag-usapan.

Ang most na nabasa ko about God's presence is about creation and creator. If there is creation, then there must be a creator (God).

Offline tony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Enjoy the hobby and be happy always!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7153
« Reply #498 on: May 18, 2018 at 06:20 AM »
there must be a God, after all who will reward me for my good deeds on earth when i go to heaven?
how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....

Offline tigkal

• Collector
  • 9 going 10
  • Liked:
« Reply #499 on: May 18, 2018 at 07:25 PM »
A creator of man can be proven. God as creator of all things in our galaxy and beyond cannot.

Offline RU9

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • DVD Addict
  • “While we have time, let us do good”
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #500 on: May 19, 2018 at 12:47 AM »
A creator of man can be proven. God as creator of all things in our galaxy and beyond cannot.

Interesting... Is the creator of man a metaphysical being? How can it be proven?

Offline tigkal

• Collector
  • 9 going 10
  • Liked:
« Reply #501 on: May 19, 2018 at 03:30 AM »
Interesting... Is the creator of man a metaphysical being? How can it be proven?
We now have cloning technology. In nature, man has no purpose. All others have. So man was made/inserted into this world. We are too smart to become prey and too weak to become predator.

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
« Reply #502 on: May 19, 2018 at 04:18 AM »
We now have cloning technology....

Cloning technology doesnt proved anything nor explain about creation or God.

Scientist in scotland successfully cloned a sheep from an adult somatic cell but that doesnt mean that they are the creator of that cloned sheep. :)

... In nature, man has no purpose. All others have. So man was made/inserted into this world. We are too smart to become prey and too weak to become predator.

In nature, man is to rule over the earth. That is their original purpose. We are not prey nor predator but ruler of this world.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018 at 04:28 AM by dpogs »
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline tigkal

• Collector
  • 9 going 10
  • Liked:
« Reply #503 on: May 19, 2018 at 04:57 AM »
A horse and a donkey mating will produce a mule or ass. Mules cant reproduce by themselves. You need to clone a mule so it can reproduce. And you will be the creator of a reproducing mule. That is the theory of man's creation. Woman cloned from man in order to reproduce by themselves. As to man to rule the world, we are failing so not designed to be. We do not have a place in nature's food chain. Therefore we are created with limitation. Our intelligence is capped to 10 percent max. Not fully unleashed. As to why we need to ask our creator if we meet them in the future.

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #504 on: May 19, 2018 at 05:31 AM »
A horse and a donkey mating will produce a mule or ass. Mules cant reproduce by themselves. You need to clone a mule so it can reproduce. And you will be the creator of a reproducing mule. That is the theory of man's creation. Woman cloned from man in order to reproduce by themselves. As to man to rule the world, we are failing so not designed to be. We do not have a place in nature's food chain. Therefore we are created with limitation. Our intelligence is capped to 10 percent max. Not fully unleashed. As to why we need to ask our creator if we meet them in the future.

Its reproduction not creation. Breeding within the same or close related species doesnt explain creation.  Sstill doesnt explain who created the mule :) if you successfuly cloned human that doesnt explain creation or prove the creator of human.

Creator of the reproducing mule by cloning a mule? Human now is the creator of cloned mule. Seryoso ka? I believe the mosr appropriate technical term is "breeder" not a "creator". :) :) :)

Tegarding naman sa human as ruler of all animals. Parang si du30 lang yan. He ia the ruler of the Philippinea but failed miserably. Though failing but still the ruler of Philippines. Human failing to take care of this world doesnt mean human are not designed. Well in Biblical terms human are appointed to takecdominion over all animals :) fail or not humans are rulers. :)

Offline dpogs

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
« Reply #505 on: May 19, 2018 at 06:35 AM »
... That is the theory of man's creation. Woman cloned from man in order to reproduce by themselves.

Theory of creation is very difderent from reproduction or breeding. Theory of creation resr on the idea of creating something new out from nothing within a very short period of time. Creator create man in a single day from dust.

We do not have a place in nature's food chain..

Scientifically speaking we do have part in nature's food chain.

Offline bumblebee

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #506 on: May 22, 2018 at 03:55 PM »
I think you should all agree on defining god first. Is he/she matter? Energy? Idea? What? If not, then you just can't.

Online t-bone

• Trade Count: (+242)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 575
« Reply #507 on: May 22, 2018 at 05:02 PM »
We do not have a place in nature's food chain.

Wait till the hungry Worms feast on your carcass when you die :D
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018 at 05:03 PM by t-bone »
Samsung 65"
Denon 3808
Apogee speakers

Offline Nelson de Leon

• Trade Count: (+141)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 291
« Reply #508 on: May 22, 2018 at 06:14 PM »
I think you should all agree on defining god first. Is he/she matter? Energy? Idea? What? If not, then you just can't.

Niced point. Siguro for me, God is the creator of all living and non-living things that has no beginning or end.

Offline bumblebee

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #509 on: May 22, 2018 at 06:52 PM »
Aside from those, what is he "made" of? If he's not composed of anything from this universe, then there's no way to prove him.