Author Topic: Reco needed: Amp tech to recondition and recap/upgrade NAD integrated amplifier  (Read 2054 times)

Offline newbieforever

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
hi all! i'm in the process of acquiring an old NAD 304 integrated amp. can anyone recommend a good tech for general reconditioning and recap/upgrade? would prefer someone from the south (ie. alabang, las pinas, paranaque, laguna) but would consider other areas as well.

thanks for your time!

Offline geriboy

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
How about Rene Rivo? Nasa marcelo na ang shop nya

Offline newbieforever

• Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
thanks for the reply sir!

will try to get in touch with him, although when i asked before (around Dec 2014 - for turntable repair), he wasn't accepting repair orders. busy pa ata sa pag lipat. has anyone been able to send in repair work to his new location?

Offline Superman

• Trade Count: (+138)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Master Showman Presents...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 366
Not Jerome Beason :D :D :D
Fyne|EAR|Hana|Technics|SAEC|Wiim|Western Electric|Audiolab|Acrolink|Oyaide|Oppo|Tellurium

Offline esr101

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
How about Rene Rivo? Nasa marcelo na ang shop nya

+1

Offline parasound

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Collector
  • Tubo at Papel
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 38
Try to call my trusted friend - Allan Oh - +63 917 502 5011,  He's from Rosario Cavite and he can do home service.. Much better kung readily available na yung parts na gusto mo'ng gamitin
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015 at 05:28 PM by parasound »
Fullrange.. Fullrange.. Fullrange.. Fullrange

Offline newbieforever

• Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
Try to call my trusted friend - Allan Oh - +63 917 502 5011,  He's from Rosario Cavite and he can do home service.. Much better kung readily available na yung parts na gusto mo'ng gamitin

thanks for the referral sir! will get in touch with him if sir rene will be unable to take the job.  :D

Offline rascal101

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Naraniag nga aldaw kinyayo amin
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 41
For the recapping, I suggest that you get get the schematic diagram and parts list for this amp. From the parts list, you should be able to identify the electrolytic capacitors. If not, the technician can do this for you. From this you can buy the electrolytic capacitors you will need before the actual recapping. This will help save valuable time.

Offline newbieforever

• Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
For the recapping, I suggest that you get get the schematic diagram and parts list for this amp. From the parts list, you should be able to identify the electrolytic capacitors. If not, the technician can do this for you. From this you can buy the electrolytic capacitors you will need before the actual recapping. This will help save valuable time.

thanks for the tip sir! actually tried doing that but eventually gave up. too complicated. haha!

Offline tony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Enjoy the hobby and be happy always!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7152
alam ko meron Daddy's Audio sa malapit sa iyo, operated by Joe Javier....seek him out...
baka makatulong...i do not know him personally but FB friend ni utol....

how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....

Offline newbieforever

• Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:

alam ko meron Daddy's Audio sa malapit sa iyo, operated by Joe Javier....seek him out...
baka makatulong...i do not know him personally but FB friend ni utol....

thanks sir! will do that. i actually got in touch with a tech already but he's not replying to my follow ups.