Author Topic: LBC Shipping Cart  (Read 64919 times)

Offline Philander

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
LBC Shipping Cart
« on: Jul 02, 2015 at 11:07 PM »
For your consideration in sending items (purchased from online store) from US to Philippines

https://lbcshippingcart.ph/

Rates:
https://lbcshippingcart.ph/rates

FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/LBCShippingCart

« Last Edit: Nov 01, 2015 at 10:10 AM by Philander »

Offline titor

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: LBC Shipping Cart
« Reply #1 on: Jul 03, 2015 at 12:50 AM »
I wanted to try this. But i read a lot of negative comments in facebook. someone even created a blog about it. There were claims of items getting lost and delayed deliveries.
That awkward moment when I'm drunk and you're still ugly.

Offline zonks

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3102
« Reply #2 on: Jul 03, 2015 at 04:36 AM »
yup, even domestic courier service,

Offline markcrenz

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 8
« Reply #3 on: Jul 03, 2015 at 07:02 AM »
"Total Estimated Cost is exclusive of Customs Fees."

Uh-oh...
Sent from my Pentium 166MMX using PS/2 keyboard

Offline Stagea

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hype Fidelity
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 600
« Reply #4 on: Jul 03, 2015 at 07:28 AM »
I wanted to try this. But i read a lot of negative comments in facebook. someone even created a blog about it. There were claims of items getting lost and delayed deliveries.

I've used them for two shipments. They have been very efficient in those two cases (delivery well before the expected delivery date).

I've been loyal to Johnny Air for the past few years, but LBC Shipping cart is just too affordable and convenient to let pass.
« Last Edit: Jul 03, 2015 at 07:30 AM by Stagea »

Offline Stagea

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hype Fidelity
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Jul 03, 2015 at 07:32 AM »
"Total Estimated Cost is exclusive of Customs Fees."

Uh-oh...

If you'd tried DHL / FedEx / UPS, it's a lot worse. You can't even dispute the charges most of the time.

LBC indicates the tarriffs for common items in their website.
« Last Edit: Jul 03, 2015 at 07:33 AM by Stagea »

Offline gaol

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 29
« Reply #6 on: Jul 03, 2015 at 08:27 AM »
I've used them for two shipments. They have been very efficient in those two cases (delivery well before the expected delivery date).

I've been loyal to Johnny Air for the past few years, but LBC Shipping cart is just too affordable and convenient to let pass.

I tried them recently but my experience has not been as good so far.

My first package arrived at their Hayward address last week and until now, it has not been posted yet online as part of "my stored items." A second package arrived last Monday and like the first, hasn't been posted. So even if I wanted to have them shipped to me here already, I cannot act on the packages.

I followed up by email and phone, and their excuse is the "huge number of shipments" that their US branch is processing right now.

Good thing a third package I decided to ship with suking JAC again, since I need it by next week. It's now posted on JAC's online tracker, and going by their usual timeline, it should be in JAC-Megamall sometime next week.

« Last Edit: Jul 03, 2015 at 08:29 AM by gaol »

Offline Nelson de Leon

• Trade Count: (+141)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 291
« Reply #7 on: Jul 03, 2015 at 08:40 AM »
Bookmarking!

Offline markcrenz

• Trade Count: (+194)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 8
« Reply #8 on: Jul 03, 2015 at 09:48 AM »
If you'd tried DHL / FedEx / UPS, it's a lot worse. You can't even dispute the charges most of the time.

Yup nakakainis nga mga couriers na yan madalas over 50% ang charges. May binili ako last year wala pa $100 cost of items, over P2k ang total charges pagdeliver sa akin.  >:(
Sent from my Pentium 166MMX using PS/2 keyboard

Offline bartender

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Neknek mo
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 117
« Reply #9 on: Jul 03, 2015 at 10:31 AM »
This is interesting. 

If my computations are right, this is 23% cheaper than Forexworld for sea freight, prior to payment of taxes.  However, once the taxes are considered, the more items you ship, the higher the costs become vs the balikbayan box of Forexworld. 

My brother regularly sends boxes via LBC and aside from delays, we have not experienced any lost or missing items.  I, on the other hand regularly bring in boxes via Forexworld, and I am very happy with their services for the past 6 years.

I am guessing that their current issues are with the volume of receiving individual items and having to see that these are received in good condition.  Might try this once they get over their birth pains.
Pwede naman magtagalog.  Let's make PDVD a better place.  https://www.englishgrammar101.com

Offline titor

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: Jul 04, 2015 at 01:13 AM »

Yeah i've DHL/FedEx and never again. I've used LBC multiple times but not this shopping cart. I have family who can consolidate and send it. A box is about $25 and arrives after 7-10 days delivered with no customs tax.

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: Jul 04, 2015 at 01:34 AM »
Yeah i've DHL/FedEx and never again. I've used LBC multiple times but not this shopping cart. I have family who can consolidate and send it. A box is about $25 and arrives after 7-10 days delivered with no customs tax.

Alam ko ata yan. Parang shoebox size ang $25?

Offline RXV

• Trade Count: (+112)
  • DVD Guru
  • The difference is in the detailsssss...
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #12 on: Jul 06, 2015 at 03:34 PM »
Ako, ever since, nagbabalikbayan box kami via Pinoyboxdelivery and had no problems/lost packages naman. They consolidate the items and you can even use their credit card (for a fee) if you don't have one. Yan lang nga 30-40 days ang shipping time, and usually longer kung may port congestion. Pero at least walang ng customs or any other extra fees pa.

But sa mga nagmamadali (7-10 days), LBC/JAC/DHL is a faster (albeit more expensive) solution.

Sana may magpost pa ng actual experience of LBC Shipping Cart dito.
« Last Edit: Jul 06, 2015 at 03:36 PM by RXV »
FB: W Acoustics
Shopee: w_acoustics
IG: w_acoustics
OLX: wacoustics
VIBER / CONTACT: 0927-7904686

Offline titor

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: Jul 06, 2015 at 10:52 PM »
Alam ko ata yan. Parang shoebox size ang $25?

yeah a little bit bigger than a shoe box.

Offline tetablanco

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Collector
  • Hi!
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: Aug 27, 2015 at 05:58 PM »
I just tested out lbcshippingcart.ph and the service is pretty good.  They give you a US address that accepts and consolidates your online orders.  You can store your items with them for a maximum of 30 days without charge.  The company charges you a minimal fee for every day thereafter.  Once your deliveries are complete, they'll ship your orders via air cargo and deliver to your doorstep within 10 business days or earlier via LBC.

I ordered from Amazon and other online sites and they delivered my orders with no problem at all.  Their rates are pretty reasonable, especially considering the savings you get from ordering stuff online.  You can use PayPal for payment.  Your payment includes all duties and taxes already. 

www.lbcshippingcart.ph   

Offline oznola

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1431
« Reply #15 on: Aug 27, 2015 at 07:40 PM »
consolidate. thats nice. worth checking out

Offline kiwimig

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #16 on: Aug 27, 2015 at 09:27 PM »
I just tested out lbcshippingcart.ph and the service is pretty good.  They give you a US address that accepts and consolidates your online orders.  You can store your items with them for a maximum of 30 days without charge.  The company charges you a minimal fee for every day thereafter.  Once your deliveries are complete, they'll ship your orders via air cargo and deliver to your doorstep within 10 business days or earlier via LBC.

I ordered from Amazon and other online sites and they delivered my orders with no problem at all.  Their rates are pretty reasonable, especially considering the savings you get from ordering stuff online.  You can use PayPal for payment.  Your payment includes all duties and taxes already. 

www.lbcshippingcart.ph   

what was the size / weight of your item and how much did they charge you?

Offline tetablanco

• Collector
  • Hi!
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: Aug 27, 2015 at 10:06 PM »
For my latest purchase, I got a large "saddleback" leather backpack (18.3 in high), a large leather/canvas backpack, Soundblaster Z soundcard, a Kindle Paperwhite 300ppi with hardcase, a lady's handbag, various audio cables and banana plugs, an Amiiqo, a "saddleback" leather wallet, and a couple of 3DS XL hardcases.  Total weight is about 10 lbs.  Total door-to-door airfreight cost + taxes was only P4900+.  On my savings from the leather backpack alone, I already covered my lbcshippingcart.ph fees.  Shipping dimensions are minimized since my orders were consolidated and packed into a single box.  One nice thing about the service is that they advise you via email whenever they receive a delivery and post pictures of all contents thereof.  This way, you have both a written and photo inventory of all consolidated items. 
« Last Edit: Aug 27, 2015 at 10:11 PM by tetablanco »

Offline Philander

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: Aug 27, 2015 at 10:31 PM »
we have a thread existing about lbc shipping cart

Offline kiwimig

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #19 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 01:00 AM »
For my latest purchase, I got a large "saddleback" leather backpack (18.3 in high), a large leather/canvas backpack, Soundblaster Z soundcard, a Kindle Paperwhite 300ppi with hardcase, a lady's handbag, various audio cables and banana plugs, an Amiiqo, a "saddleback" leather wallet, and a couple of 3DS XL hardcases.  Total weight is about 10 lbs.  Total door-to-door airfreight cost + taxes was only P4900+.  On my savings from the leather backpack alone, I already covered my lbcshippingcart.ph fees.  Shipping dimensions are minimized since my orders were consolidated and packed into a single box.  One nice thing about the service is that they advise you via email whenever they receive a delivery and post pictures of all contents thereof.  This way, you have both a written and photo inventory of all consolidated items. 

thanks for the info.

Offline edwn1220

• Trade Count: (+138)
  • DVD Guru
  • In & Out
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 474
« Reply #20 on: Aug 28, 2015 at 01:22 AM »
Frans hominum ad perniciem, et integritas ad salutem, vocat.

Offline Dennis818

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 07:35 PM »
Can LBC ship lipo or spare li-ion batteries? Wanna purchase some from amain or tower hobbies.

Offline egzbuen

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 08:31 PM »
Would love to see the breakdown of cost, specially the taxes part, as I always purchase in the CONUS and, more often than not, high ticket items.

As usual, I'm worried about customs and taxes.

Another thing, are the items shipped insured?

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: Aug 31, 2015 at 09:07 PM »
Would love to see the breakdown of cost, specially the taxes part, as I always purchase in the CONUS and, more often than not, high ticket items.

For local shipping with LBC, I always tell them that I want my items insured. Best to ask or inform them prior to shiment na lang.

Offline Stagea

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hype Fidelity
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: Sep 06, 2015 at 03:06 AM »

You can put in an insured amount per package before they start consolidating your items.

Offline AC

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 333
« Reply #25 on: Sep 06, 2015 at 06:03 AM »
before may nakikita ako sa websyt nila..
after register and login.. logo nalang nila nakikita ko sa gitna ng page..
normal lang po ba? ano po dapat gawin? thanks

edit:
matagal lang pala mag load.. hehe
« Last Edit: Sep 06, 2015 at 06:05 AM by AC »

Offline AC

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 333
« Reply #26 on: Sep 06, 2015 at 06:11 AM »
mukhang ok ito ah.. per dimension kasi bilang.. so di mapapamahal masyado sa oversized boxes

Offline karloff

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Collector
  • DJ, Home Theater Fanatic
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: Oct 05, 2015 at 10:31 PM »
na try ko sya. maganda serbisyo nila. less than 10 days lang package ko from US  papunta visayas. $387 worth na order(4 items) ko,ang babayaran ko sana ay Php 2.8k pero may less pa na 12% ang bpi card kaya naging 2.4k na lang.

Offline wanderer

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: Oct 15, 2015 at 02:06 PM »
got my package in 11 days. ordered 2 pair of shoes, some clothes, .. paid roughly 2k with a 12% discount. i like the idea of consolidating all my items and showing a picture of the items that they received prior to sending it to PH. my only gripe is that it took them about 4 days before they updated my cart after my first amazon package arrived. second package was updated in my cart much faster, probably because i was bombarding them previously with emails requesting for updates.

yes, i would definitely use lbcshippingcart again.

Offline tetablanco

• Collector
  • Hi!
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: Oct 22, 2015 at 10:36 PM »
I cleared my consolidated order for shipment last Friday and got my order yesterday - or after just 5 calendar days.  Got 15% discount also because of the type of BPI card I used.  All in all, I've had 3 shipments come in through LBC Shipping Cart in the past couple of months and all of them proceeded without any drama or fanfare. :)