Author Topic: Iglesia ni Cristo - Doctrines, Issues, Politics, etc  (Read 21339 times)

Offline dpogs

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • love and discipline
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 483
Iglesia ni Cristo - Doctrines, Issues, Politics, etc
« on: Jan 22, 2016 at 10:41 AM »
...ngayon po kung gusto nyong magpatuloy na pag-usapan ang aming relihiyon, mabuti man o masama ay hindi po namin kayo pinipigilan doon, ang isang pakiusap lang namin ay sana po gumawa na lang kayo ng bagong "thread" at doon nyo po pag-usapan kung ano man ang gusto nyong pag-usapan...

As requested
« Last Edit: Jan 26, 2016 at 08:58 AM by dpogs »
There is none righteous, no not one.

Offline sirhc

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 191
Re: Iglesia ni Cristo - Issues, Politics, etc
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 10:53 AM »
Cross posting from the other thread...

nakakalungkot lang na may mga ibang tao na kung magsalita at mag paratang ay ganun na lang na para bang alam na alam nila lahat ng mga pangyayari gayung hindi naman sila kaanib at hindi din naman nila alam kung ano ang doktrina na sinusunod namin.

Why not be transparent about it? INC's are not the only ones occupying the Philippines, you should know that by now.

kami po ay gusto naman naming malaman ang katotohanan kaya naghihintay kami kung ano kahihinatnan ng mga kaso.

Do you honestly think that something fruitful and fair will stem from this indictment? Just the serving of the warrant alone reeeeekss of harassment, with a wanton disregard for procedures, who can argue with that?

The same way we want our Gov't leaders to be accountable and transparent, shouldn't we be looking at Religious Leaders, not pinpointing INC Leaders, with the same lens?
Never stop learning.

Offline jerix

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • got no golden ears...just loving music
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #2 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 10:59 AM »
My post from the other thread...

That is exactly the matter that boils my blood. The manner in which the police carried their supposed to be legal and valid operation. Is this countenanced by the PNP? Jackryan, you  are correct in pointing out the lack of delicadeza on the part of these arresting officers who later admitted being members of the INC. We need to listen to any good and justifying reason from the PNP if they will admit that this is an SOP.

The INC of course has to use its power and influence but obviously it is ruining their reputation further in the community. I would like to believe that Zabala should just stop talking because nobody in his right mind would believe him that the INC has no hand in the progressing events.

Likewise, pardon me but I do not have the full peace of mind with the chosen lawyer of Menorca. Where are the known lawyers of our society? Takot din ba sila?
Samsung65MU6303/TCL4kPS49TV/OnkSR608/OnkTXNR676/Marantz/Akai/Sansui/PrjEssential-II

Offline tony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Enjoy the hobby and be happy always!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7170
« Reply #3 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 12:04 PM »
perhaps a mod can cut and move posts in the other thread to here.....
how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....

Offline pao9307

• Trade Count: (+257)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 460
« Reply #4 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 01:49 PM »
I was watching TV Patrol last night and saw the part wher they interviewed Menorca's wife. I remember cussing at the TV as the chief of police of Manila had the balls to accuse Menorca of resisting arrest. Who in their right mind would consent to being arrested like that, to think ni badge or arrest warrant e walang maipakita yung dalawang ungas?

Sinasabi ko sa asawa ko, kung ako yung inaresto ng ganun e ang dali pilayan nung matabang baboy na pulis then combohan mo ng tuhod sa mukha, then sa presinto na tayo magkapaliwanagan, assuming na totoong pulis nga yung mga yun at hindi mga aso ng inc.

I read some comments na nagtataka bakit parang walang nakikialam sa inc. Lapit na eleksyon e, nuff said.

Parang lahat na lang ginagawa nila para magalit ang mga non inc members sa kanila. Sikat inc ngayon, mostly for the wrong reasons.

Offline thebat

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2152
« Reply #5 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 02:15 PM »
Thanks Dpogs for creating this thread which is long overdue.
Yamaha AVR-S80
Panasonic VIERA TH50PV80H – 50″ PLASMA TV
WDTV
ROKU TV stick
Nextbase portable dvd

Offline CeeV

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • DVD Addict
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 143
« Reply #6 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 03:53 PM »
But the previous thread be either renamed " Mag 102 Yrs na INC"   or be close coz their centennial celebration is way long over.

Offline ALICE GO

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #7 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 04:28 PM »
WHEN I posted copies of the INK exposure volume titled THE POWER & THE GLORY: THE CULT OF MANALO last October 2015, two or three INK members of this site could have made a complaint to the administrator and my post was locked without warning me of the move. When I reposted it because I was not given any admonition of a qualifiable violation, my account was suspended for a month. I sold four copies of that rare, viciously suppressed volume, and I was compulsed to make a photocopy duplicate because I cannot locate anymore the Baguio publisher for added copies. PDVD could've been browbeatened by these INK foot soldiers lurking on this site to consider my item as "pirated" - as it is admittedly xeroxed copies. I'd admit to that but only because when I try to locate the book's author and publisher in Baguio the neighbors stated that indeed the fellow lives there but he cannot be found in his house for years. INK thugs or adherents to be found within the local judiciary and police could've have hounded the man to hide and fear for his life. Without the fellow I cannot obtain any more addditional copies.
What is it about a book that the insidious INK machinery needs to be mobilized to suppressed it and chased away its hapless author? And why should any man who wants to leave the church be hounded, harassed, threatened, kidnapped, libeled, and get brutally silenced like what befell Marcos Mataro?
Best of luck to Master DPOGS for jumpstarting a very timely thread, I'm sure a number of you here has despaired in seeing how a religious machine has grown to be too untouchable and sinister, and it is imperative that its gut out to be examined.....
« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2016 at 04:45 PM by ALICE GO »

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 06:08 PM »
^kaya nga forced into exile si Soriano, bag bumalik sya dito, baka ma ninoy aquino sya.....
how do we defend our freedom? by the truth when it is assaulted by Marcos lies....

Offline jackryan

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • http://www.reefphilippines.com http://uaaph.com
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #9 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 06:15 PM »
Yes, why don't they just allow the whole truth to come out and let justice takes its course.

PS. Any chance that the subject line for this post can be updated by the original author to just reflect INC. At the rate things are going, surely we can all agree all this dirt coming out is contrary to "100 years of God's blessings". Or, maybe, we should keep it because it is now divine intervention that allowed this to come out. I am sure our INC brothers in the forum are also for the real and honest truth, and nothing else...

Offline jackryan

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 06:16 PM »
I am just wondering about the court process of serving a warrant. According to the Chief of Police, an unknown person who is supposed to be a lawyer of the complainant came to the Police station and seek assistance in serving the warrant issued by a court in Lanao. So the said Police Chief instructed his policemen to serve the same incognito, and thats it.  ;D This Chief of Police should be sacked!  >:(

I think it is simple delicadeza that the Police Superindent of this tracker team (wearing shorts, refusing to show their badge nor proper warrant papers should be sacked / suspended) should have inhibited himself being an INC member himself...

Just really smack of strengthening public opinion that the INC leadership today is vent on hiding things.

I guess, we have to sit tight for another public mass action that would paralyze the flow of traffic very soon in Metro Manila... :(

Offline jackryan

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 06:17 PM »

Quote from: rochie on Today at 10:29 AM

and thread na to ay ginawa para po sa mga myembro ng INC nung 100 anniversary para magkabatian kahit dito sa forum lang,nagkataon lang na nung nagkaroon ng malaking issue nung nakaraang taon ay dito pa din nag popost ang mga hindi kasapi para magtanong kung anong nangyayayari at malugod namang sinasagot ng ibang mga myembro base sa kanilang kaalaman,nakakalungkot lang na may mga ibang tao na kung magsalita at mag paratang ay ganun na lang na para bang alam na alam nila lahat ng mga pangyayari gayung hindi naman sila kaanib at hindi din naman nila alam kung ano ang doktrina na sinusunod namin.

ngayon po kung gusto nyong magpatuloy na pag-usapan ang aming relihiyon, mabuti man o masama ay hindi po namin kayo pinipigilan doon, ang isang pakiusap lang namin ay sana po gumawa na lang kayo ng bagong "thread" at doon nyo po pag-usapan kung ano man ang gusto nyong pag-usapan. kami po ay gusto naman naming malaman ang katotohanan kaya naghihintay kami kung ano kahihinatnan ng mga kaso. konting respeto na lang po sa gumawa ng "thread" na ang layunin nya ay dito magkausap usap,magbatian at magbahagi ng mga kaganapan sa loob ng INC. siguro naman po ayaw nyong mangyari sa inyo na sa loob mismo ng bahay nyo ay kung ano anong masasamang salita at paratang ang ibinabato sa inyo ng mga "bisita" nyo.

salamat po sa mga nakakaunawa.

So close this thread and move to the new one?

However, IMHO to keep this as a private folder for INC members only in principle, doesn't seem appropriate too given that the forum sections are for general public postings for all members of pinoydvd regardless of religious beliefs.

Anyway, enjoy the weekend everyone!

Offline jackryan

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 06:18 PM »
But the previous thread be either renamed " Mag 102 Yrs na INC"   or be close coz their centennial celebration is way long over.

Precisely a valid and objective observation, if you ask me...

Offline jackryan

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 06:21 PM »
WHEN I posted copies of the INK exposure volume titled THE POWER & THE GLORY: THE CULT OF MANALO last October 2015, two or three INK members of this site could have made a complaint to the administrator and my post was locked without warning me of the move. When I reposted it because I was not given any admonition of a qualifiable violation, my account was suspended for a month. I sold four copies of that rare, viciously suppressed volume, and I was compulsed to make a photocopy duplicate because I cannot locate anymore the Baguio publisher for added copies. PDVD could've been browbeatened by these INK foot soldiers lurking on this site to consider my item as "pirated" - as it is admittedly xeroxed copies. I'd admit to that but only because when I try to locate the book's author and publisher in Baguio the neighbors stated that indeed the fellow lives there but he cannot be found in his house for years. INK thugs or adherents to be found within the local judiciary and police could've have hounded the man to hide and fear for his life. Without the fellow I cannot obtain any more addditional copies.
What is it about a book that the insidious INK machinery needs to be mobilized to suppressed it and chased away its hapless author? And why should any man who wants to leave the church be hounded, harassed, threatened, kidnapped, libeled, and get brutally silenced like what befell Marcos Mataro?
Best of luck to Master DPOGS for jumpstarting a very timely thread, I'm sure a number of you here has despaired in seeing how a religious machine has grown to be too untouchable and sinister, and it is imperative that its gut out to be examined.....

I have friends and even distant relatives who became INC members, I cannot believe they will tolerate the kind of bullying being shown right now of their elders... but hope that one day, they will be awakened to the real and honest truth.

To your point and experience above, I cannot believe myself that even in this forum, it seemed that you have experiened a similar concentrated efforts by some of its members as you detailed above...

I am asking myself why I am even bothering to post here... I think it's mixed. On one hand, I need to stand up as a Filipino citizen to demand a chance on how they are exerting undue pressure on public institutions to achieve their goals whether lawful or not, in general. But, then on the flipside, I just think the events of the last 48 hours as shown on news about that arrest and the recent mass demonstrations that bogged down the Metro still lingers in my mind. Hope they are not foolish enough to do it again.

Anywa, back to regular programming. I am headed back to home theater stuff and gadgets.
« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2016 at 06:23 PM by jackryan »

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 06:28 PM »
^i share your sentiments.......

Offline abbey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #15 on: Jan 22, 2016 at 08:35 PM »
^kaya nga forced into exile si Soriano, bag bumalik sya dito, baka ma ninoy aquino sya.....

The same thing happen to Mr.Soriano they file libel case,rape case etc. to silence him.

If only Mr.Manalo is brave enough to face Mr.Soriano on a one on one debate on national television.Probably walang Menorca case at walang nagrally sa Edsa.

Offline jerix

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • got no golden ears...just loving music
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #16 on: Jan 23, 2016 at 07:23 AM »
Bilib ako talaga kay Atty Trixie Angeles for representing Menorca.  She's putting her life at stake here.  At wala na talagang ibang gustong humawak ng ganitong kaso especially male lawyers.  Syempre theyre dealing with the police in their other cases, ayaw nila ma markahan. 

Kung walang media doon, baka RIP Menorca na.

Btw who is this lawyer? She seems to need styling. Is she a member of a firm, or working alone?
Samsung65MU6303/TCL4kPS49TV/OnkSR608/OnkTXNR676/Marantz/Akai/Sansui/PrjEssential-II

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:

Offline sovrain

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 33
« Reply #18 on: Jan 23, 2016 at 08:29 PM »
Pasubaybay .....
Marantz SR5005/PM90/SA8260
Mission Mx5/C2/1/S
Klipsch RW12D
TEAC UD-HO1|Trio TT|Asus O'play|MED1000X

Offline Nelson de Leon

• Trade Count: (+141)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 291
« Reply #19 on: Jan 23, 2016 at 08:47 PM »
Buti pumalag si Pnoy.  And sana this May election, kung sino man i-annoint ng INC ay wag iboto.  Para maipakita na hindi na tama mga ginagawa ng liderato.

Style nga lang dyan, iaanoint din yung leading sa survey at palalabasin na sila nagpapanalo.

Sana tigilan na ang mga courtesy call sa religious leaders.  Kaya nga may separation of church and state.

http://www.pinoydvd.com/index.php/topic,181516.msg2296590.html#msg2296590

Our politicians are among those scammed.  How so?  They think the INC is a kingmaker. 

Estimated membership of the INC: 2 million.  That's about 2% of the population.  How can 2% of the population block vote a presidential candidate into office?  Impossible.

But how does the INC convince people that they are indeed a kingmaker?

Very easy.  Wait until a few days before the date of the elections before announcing your choice.  Look at the surveys, and endorse the candidate leading the surveys.  The survey leader wins the elections, and people think you block voted him into office.

In the last surveys before the 2010 presidential elections, Pulse Asia result (April 2010) was P-Noy for president and Roxas for VP.  SWS result (May 2010) was P-Noy for president and a tie for Roxas & Binay for VP. 

Taking the surveys into consideration, which is the best choice?  P-Noy and Mar Roxas, of course.

May 5, 2010 (only 5 days before elections), INC announces its official endorsements:

Iglesia Ni Cristo endorses Noynoy Aquino, Mar Roxas
Posted by akosistella on May 5, 2010
https://pulitika2010.wordpress.com/2010/05/05/iglesia-ni-cristo-endorses-noynoy-aquino-mar-roxas/

The survey results were obviously the basis for their choice.

Result?

Aquino and Binay.  Talo si Mar Roxas, na ang INC endorsement ay kinopya lang sa survey.

==================================

Now let's look at their senatorial endorsements for 2010.  Out of the top 12 senatoriables, the INC chose 11.

I said on May 5, 2010:

If Biazon wins a senatorial seat, the INC endorsement might have something to do with it.

Actual results?  Biazon loses, of course:

====================================

Bakit masyadong sigurista?

Kasi sinuportahan nila si Danding Conjuangco for president in 1992.  Resulta, hindi lang talo, kulelat pa.  Lesson learned.

But the general public, did they notice that the INC cannot make a king?  No.

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:

Offline pTrader

• Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #21 on: Jan 25, 2016 at 12:30 PM »
nakakalungkot lang na may mga ibang tao na kung magsalita at mag paratang ay ganun na lang na para bang alam na alam nila lahat ng mga pangyayari gayung hindi naman sila kaanib at hindi din naman nila alam kung ano ang doktrina na sinusunod namin.

no need to become a member, Kung ano yung puno siyang bunga. Ang bunga nakikita.

Offline pTrader

• Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: Jan 25, 2016 at 12:35 PM »
kami po ay gusto naman naming malaman ang katotohanan kaya naghihintay kami kung ano kahihinatnan ng mga kaso.

Sapat na batayan yung doctrina niyo upang malaman kung ano ang katotohanan sa religion niyo.

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: Jan 25, 2016 at 01:29 PM »
Sapat na batayan yung doctrina niyo upang malaman kung ano ang katotohanan sa religion niyo.

ano ang silbi ng doktrina kung puro pang-bubully ang ginagawa?
sino ang tunay? sapat na bang manalo ka sa pagbasa ng bible?

Offline pTrader

• Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: Jan 25, 2016 at 03:04 PM »
ano ang silbi ng doktrina kung puro pang-bubully ang ginagawa?
sino ang tunay? sapat na bang manalo ka sa pagbasa ng bible?

yan din yung isa main issue

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: Jan 25, 2016 at 04:04 PM »
pano kung sa pag dating na muli ni kristo ay itakwil nya ang bible?

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: Jan 25, 2016 at 04:09 PM »
pano kung sa pag dating na muli ni kristo ay itakwil nya ang bible?

It would not be possible lalo na ang old testament because Jesus even quoted the Septuagint version of the OT as far as I know.

Offline tony

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: Jan 25, 2016 at 04:43 PM »
Jesus knows his flock and his flock knows him.....no amount of bible reading can alter this...

Offline Nelson de Leon

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Let us lead by example
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: Jan 25, 2016 at 05:01 PM »
Jesus knows his flock and his flock knows him.....no amount of bible reading can alter this...

Correct! But without the bible, how will you know His will so that you can become a flock?

Offline jomari1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #29 on: Jan 25, 2016 at 06:50 PM »
It would not be possible lalo na ang old testament because Jesus even quoted the Septuagint version of the OT as far as I know.

Sir,
the bible as we know it was compiled back in 600AD +- at the behest of a king, when he called for a meeting of religious leaders at the time, to discuss issues relating to Jesus, Christianity etc.,

if I remember my studies correctly, the council was created so that there would be a single/common/united narrative where Christianity was concerned,
and this is the reason why so many books/gospels were excluded, such as the gospel of Mary, Judas,
gnostics etc. etc.

our bible was compiled by 300 ++ people and a lot of the books were written long after Jesus' death
so I would agree with Sir Tony- should Jesus ever come back, He probably won't recognize the bible that we are using
« Last Edit: Jan 25, 2016 at 06:51 PM by jomari1 »