Author Topic: Looking For: Amplifier Technician / Repair Shop (Alabang, Las Pinas, Paranaque)  (Read 1962 times)

Offline newbieforever

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
does anyone know of a trustworthy technician (or repair shop) in the alabang / las pinas / paranaque area? just need to have a speaker relay and a couple of resistors replaced.

i've tried LOVE Electronics (Sucat, Paranaque) a couple of times and have been satisfied thus far. they're a bit far from me though (30-45 mins away).

was in contact with Daddy-J's (BF Homes, Paranaque) a while back but they couldn't accomodate me at the time.

tried looking for TUNING FORK but they've apparently closed down (Sycamore Arcade)

tried AVS (across Southmall) a while back but they weren't able to fix my gear. they said they mostly deal with appliances and TVs.

i'm tempted to try the repair shop in the basement of Town Center (Tronix, i think) but they tend to charge pretty high. same with the other repair shop at the back of Festival Mall. besides, it seems thay also deal mostly with appliances and TVs.

are there others in this part of the metro?

Offline juanderer

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
up for this! also want to know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline richardcruz

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 24
The best technicians I have tried are pdvd members, they may not be from the South (Alabang, Las Pinas, Paranaque) but travel to get to them is well worth it: @markcrenz (he repaired my Audiolab cd player with DAC and preamp) - he has no shop, he repairs in his house in Congressional Village QC, his contacts are on this site and Melvin (dealer of Musical Fidelity and other high end audio gears, his technician repaired my MF amp) his store is along 15th Avenue in Cubao.
« Last Edit: Nov 03, 2017 at 05:16 PM by richardcruz »

Offline juanderer

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
with our current traffic condition especially in edsa, it would be beneficial for us from pque,cavite,laguna to know one nearby.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline hekelef

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 115
Whats the name of the 15th Avenue in Cubao shop po?

Offline richardcruz

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 24
Melvin:

58 16th Avenue
 Designer's Collection Marketing Bldg.
 Cubao, Quezon City
 Philippines

Telephones:
 (632) 911-5637