Author Topic: My Panasonic 42UT30 doesn't turn on  (Read 1036 times)

Offline isaiahlavares

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
My Panasonic 42UT30 doesn't turn on
« on: Jul 15, 2016 at 03:54 PM »
Hi All,

My unit is in Love Electronics since March until now wala pa pyesa. Sino po may alam na suppliers ng panasonic?

TIA
« Last Edit: Jul 15, 2016 at 03:56 PM by isaiahlavares »

Offline halvert

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • DVD Guru
  • kiss me you fool!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 465
Re: My Panasonic 42UT30 doesn't turn on
« Reply #1 on: Aug 05, 2016 at 12:12 AM »
Dude, sorry to tell you, wala nang spare parts ang plasma. You could try eBay. Good luck. Ako rin, nasira main board ng ut30 ko 4 years ago. Sabi ng taga-panasonic, tatawag sila pag may parts na. They never called

Offline cnn

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
Re: My Panasonic 42UT30 doesn't turn on
« Reply #2 on: Aug 05, 2016 at 06:30 AM »
Try these guys. They can work miracles. When my 5 year old Philips 40" died last month, faulty motherboard, I took it to the service center which couldn't fix it because there are no more parts, so they gave up. Beta replaced the motherboard with another one so it technically isn't Philips anymore but it came out better with some added features, so it's got a new lease on life now.

BETA SYSTEM REPAIR
244-3981 to 82 , 244-7303
1055 REINA REGENTE ST, BINONDO

===============================

Wow! Just got back from Beta and my Bravia has risen from the dead :D I had them diagnose the TV the other day and immediately got a feedback of what was faulty: it wasn't the entire LCD panel as opposed to what the "casa" told me but just the circuit board or what they call "t-con". Today I got reunited with my Bravia and i'm stoked, just in time for the NBA opening! Thanks sir Kenneth!

This shop is highly recommended. They can literally bring back Lazarus to life :p and they charge way cheaper than than the service centres.

==================================

Thank You Kenneth for recommemding this shop! They got my old 46 lcd tv fixed in a fraction of the cost :)

==================================

This is from a thread in PHILMUG...  Try contacting the service repair shop... they might be able to help... i hope your unit can still be repaired...
« Last Edit: Aug 05, 2016 at 06:34 AM by cnn »