Author Topic: Hisense 55K322 or TCL E5900? Both around 28k  (Read 1240 times)

Offline Jude

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
Hisense 55K322 or TCL E5900? Both around 28k
« on: Dec 07, 2016 at 02:25 AM »
Hisense 55K322 at almost P28k or TCL E5900 at almost P29k? Thoughts?
Already have the smaller 50" Hisense which I've connected to my PS4. UHD 4K Netflix content looks pretty great on the Hisense using the built-in Netflix app, I think the OS is based on Opera. Dunno if the TCL's app would be the same, apparently the TCL's OS is based on Roku and it has a more powerful processor than the Hisense, but dunno if those features are worth the P700 higher price. Have a Minix Neo for Android apps anyway. Just planning to get the bigger 55" TV model more to watch downloads, Blurays and Netflix bingeing (para walang kaagaw).
Gone down the branded road before and paid the premium with Samsung and Sony TVs but always felt pretty discouraged when 3 years or so down the line they all do their product refreshes and all the budget/mid-range TVs start boasting similar features and quality for a lot less than what I paid. So sticking to "bang for your buck" brands for now.

Offline tigkal

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Collector
  • 9 going 10
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 24
Re: Hisense 55K322 or TCL E5900? Both around 28k
« Reply #1 on: Dec 09, 2016 at 03:04 PM »
Bought TCL 5900, and so far no complaints. Picture wise, the TCL C1 is better. I hope it would last up to the next 8k upgrade from 4k. I buy best value tvs so I can change tvs more frequently and keep up with technology.

Offline Jude

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Addict
  • Hello!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
Re: Hisense 55K322 or TCL E5900? Both around 28k
« Reply #2 on: Dec 09, 2016 at 03:36 PM »
Thanks for the response! I think after some research and soul-searching I'll just get another Hisense, mostly because its ports are on the left side (where my receiver is already set up) while the TCL's are all on the right! So this will save me from re-configuring all my cables or having to get longer ones. Also because I know how to calibrate it already.