Author Topic: Yamaha RX-V475 network issue  (Read 785 times)

Offline hawk01

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Collector
  • Please be kind.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Yamaha RX-V475 network issue
« on: Dec 10, 2016 at 06:49 PM »
hello folks,

as the title suggests, has anyone out here successfully connected their beloved yamaha rxv475 to their home network? i have a typical home DSL setup from PLDT. there is a wifi modem-router to which the yamaha rxv475 is hard wired via CAT5. i have so far followed the instructions but to no avail. i am no tech savvy hence the very limited understanding of what really needs to get done...

the main objective of this whole undertaking is to establish a hard wired connection of the yamaha avr to the network. then to play spotify, laptop source to the avr. laptop connected to the network via wifi.

your inputs are most welcome!

Offline Courage

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 10
Re: Yamaha RX-V475 network issue
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10, 2016 at 08:21 PM »
hello folks,

as the title suggests, has anyone out here successfully connected their beloved yamaha rxv475 to their home network? i have a typical home DSL setup from PLDT. there is a wifi modem-router to which the yamaha rxv475 is hard wired via CAT5. i have so far followed the instructions but to no avail. i am no tech savvy hence the very limited understanding of what really needs to get done...

the main objective of this whole undertaking is to establish a hard wired connection of the yamaha avr to the network. then to play spotify, laptop source to the avr. laptop connected to the network via wifi.

your inputs are most welcome!

It shouldnt be a problem as long as both are at same network..
Walang Setup