Author Topic: Odyssey has videos pala  (Read 1991 times)

Offline pia

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Odyssey has videos pala
« on: Jul 13, 2005 at 04:51 PM »
hey i never noticed that odyssey pala now is carrying a big number of videos.  have you checked them out lately?

their selection is as wide and varied as their music titles.  never noticed this. odyssey kasi is equivalent na to music eh. parang pag toothpaste, we say colgate, or photocopier, we say xerox.

this was great, kasi isang puntahan na lang. you get the movie, then if you like soundtrack na rin.

cool, check them out! dameng movies!  ;)

Offline baby

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • DVD Guru
  • who are you calling a llama???
  • Liked:
Re: Odyssey has videos pala
« Reply #1 on: Jul 13, 2005 at 04:59 PM »
Odyssey have them (DVD's) :) from the start pa.

Offline wrAth

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • DVD Addict
  • Simple lang, pero rock.
  • Liked:
Re: Odyssey has videos pala
« Reply #2 on: Jul 13, 2005 at 05:34 PM »
hey i never noticed that odyssey pala now is carrying a big number of videos.  have you checked them out lately?

their selection is as wide and varied as their music titles.  never noticed this. odyssey kasi is equivalent na to music eh. parang pag toothpaste, we say colgate, or photocopier, we say xerox.

this was great, kasi isang puntahan na lang. you get the movie, then if you like soundtrack na rin.

cool, check them out! dameng movies!  ;)

Astrovision/Astroplus has also been into this "horizontal integration" of sorts, albeit they have been working from the opposite end of the spectrum to the other, i.e. from videos/video games to music. Tower Records (Music1, per se, notwithstanding), i think, has always managed to offer balanced amounts of both media, relative to the items available in the region. Economies of scale, needless to say.

but mind you, (DVD) prices in these stores also frequently differ, irregardless of whether there are sales or not. Heck, prices have been known to differ from two branches of the same store! Hence, i think our best bet would really be to check all stores in the immediate vicinity before buying anything (unless it's a new release).

( For this purpose, let me affirm that AstroPlus Podium IS in the immediate vicinity of SM Megamall.  ;D )
Quo vadis?