Author Topic: Magnum, P.I. (2018)  (Read 1429 times)

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
Magnum, P.I. (2018)
« on: May 16, 2018 at 10:14 PM »

Yet another remake: Magnum, P.I. is getting the revival treatment with an all-new cast. The new version was developed by Peter Lenkov and Eric Guggenheim and stars Jay Hernandez as the titular Thomas Magnum. The character of Higgins has been genderswapped into a woman, now played by Perdita Weeks. Also starring are Zachary Knighton as Orville 'Rick' Wright and Stephen Hill as Theodore 'TC' Calvin.

Magnum, P.I. has been ordered to series by CBS and will air Monday nights this Fall.

Offline jas

• Trade Count: (+427)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1235
Re: Magnum, P.I. (2018)
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018 at 10:16 AM »

Offline deweyfinn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Guru
  • ...still kickin' arse....
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #2 on: Jun 03, 2018 at 03:05 PM »

Yet another remake: Magnum, P.I. is getting the revival treatment with an all-new cast. The new version was developed by Peter Lenkov and Eric Guggenheim and stars Jay Hernandez as the titular Thomas Magnum. The character of Higgins has been genderswapped into a woman, now played by Perdita Weeks. Also starring are Zachary Knighton as Orville 'Rick' Wright and Stephen Hill as Theodore 'TC' Calvin.

Magnum, P.I. has been ordered to series by CBS and will air Monday nights this Fall.

Peter Lenkov again?  That makes two (or is it 3 ) reboots - after Hawaii 5-0 and MacGyver.

Sana mag-co-crossover ang H5-0 at nito....

Love Ms. Higgins though....does she look familiar?  At least she's being played by a REAL Brit

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Jun 04, 2018 at 10:15 PM »
Love Ms. Higgins though....does she look familiar?  At least she's being played by a REAL Brit

Perdita Weeks played Catriona Hartdegen in the 3rd season of Penny Dreadful-- she was one of the new allies of the main characters in their fight against Dracula.

And for sure there will be a crossover with this and Hawaii Five-0.

Offline deweyfinn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • DVD Guru
  • ...still kickin' arse....
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #4 on: Jun 10, 2018 at 03:50 PM »
FYI, Mr Higgins in the original series was played by Texan John Hillerman

Offline AshKetchum

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Jul 20, 2018 at 11:04 AM »
The cast at the 2018 San Diego Comic-Con:

During yesterday's Magnum P.I. panel at the 2018 San Diego Comic-Con, exceutive producer Peter Lenkov confirmed that a crossover episode with his other procedural reboot, Hawaii Five-0, is definitely in the works. "The plan is to ultimately introduce Magnum (Jay Hernandez) with Steve McGarrett (Alex O’Loughlin) in a crossover episode, and at least have them know of each other," explained Lenkov. "That’s the fun thing, that they are both ex-Navy Seals."

Fans of Hawaii Five-0 will see the two worlds converge as soon as the Magnum pilot. Five-0‘s medical examiner Dr. Noelani Cunha (Fil-Am actress Kimee Balmilero) will appear in the premiere, while Kamekona (Taylor Wily) will show up in the second episode.

"We want to get everybody acclimated to the idea that these two worlds co-exist," Lenkov said. "Then we will have a bona fide crossover."
« Last Edit: Jul 20, 2018 at 11:13 AM by AshKetchum »

Offline anya618

• Trade Count: (+3196)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • it PAYS to be patient ;D
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2605
« Reply #6 on: Sep 25, 2018 at 01:18 PM »
pilot episode is out
viber/cp# 09175040694 (PLS INDICATE USERNAME)

Offline anya618

• Trade Count: (+3196)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • it PAYS to be patient ;D
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2605
viber/cp# 09175040694 (PLS INDICATE USERNAME)