Author Topic: Xiaomi Mi Laser Projector Lite  (Read 799 times)

Offline DViant

• Trade Count: (0)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • HDMI ver 2.1
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 56
Xiaomi Mi Laser Projector Lite
« on: Jan 09, 2019 at 10:26 AM »
Xiaomi Mi Laser Projector Lite to launch on crowdfunding January 2 for 2,199 Yuan (P16,849.00)

https://www.gizmochina.com/2018/12/31/xiaomi-mi-laser-projector-lite-to-launch-on-crowdfunding-january-2/

Xiaomi has unveiled a new projector, called the Mi Home Projector Lite (Youth Edition) in China. As the name suggests, the projector has a compact design, measuring in at 15cm tall, and weighing around 1.3 kg. The LED on the device has a whopping 30,000 hours of life, making it last for a pretty long period of time. It seems the success of the Mi Laser Projector tempted Xiaomi to launch a lite version for the same. The Mi Home Projector is available for pre-order starting today via Xiaomi’s crowdfunding platform.

The projector comes with intelligent voice control and also provides HDR10 support, which allows it to project from anywhere between 40 to 200-inch screen at Full HD (1080p) resolution with 500ANSI lumens. In addition to that, the projector has integrated speakers with support for Dolby Atmos and DTS. For connectivity, the projector has a USB port, and HDMI port and an AUX port to connect external peripherals. The projector also comes pre-installed with MIUI TV operating system, found on the Mi TV models in China, allowing the ability to watch TV Shows and Movies.

I like the minimalist I/O ports included that are (1) HDMI, (2) USB & (3) AUX.
« Last Edit: Jan 09, 2019 at 10:34 AM by DViant »

Offline ninjababez®

• Trade Count: (+77)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • I know what poverty is.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1040
Re: Xiaomi Mi Laser Projector Lite
« Reply #1 on: Jan 09, 2019 at 10:40 AM »
^yun full version nyan bro magkano SRP?
ninjababez online ..

Offline puffalan84

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 427
Re: Xiaomi Mi Laser Projector Lite
« Reply #2 on: Jan 09, 2019 at 10:53 AM »
if cables are underneath, that would be perfect..
The Pats way...