Author Topic: On buying from Amazon.com Marketplace Sellers  (Read 5629 times)

Offline jayps

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Collector
  • "was blind, but now I see..."
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: On buying from Amazon.com Marketplace Sellers
« Reply #30 on: Oct 13, 2005 at 04:26 PM »
I bought once in the Amazon Marketplace (VHS - AFI Henry Fonda tribute). i emailed the seller and 5asked him if it would be allright to buy the tape outside the Amzon since Im not allowed to participate in marketplace (Phils. not covered) MY QUESTION: Can I buy in the Marketplace using my credit card and have it shipped in the US just like in the regular Amazon or even better ship them directly here in the Phils? Or you have to negotiate with the seller if he would be willing to sell from someone not covered in the marketplace:? Anyone here who knows? Thanks5
« Last Edit: Oct 13, 2005 at 04:35 PM by jayps »

Offline AICRAG

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • DVD Addict
  • Do unto others before they do unto you
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: Oct 13, 2005 at 05:31 PM »
Phil. is not covered in the marketplace(meaning they cannot ship to unlisted countries).  You can still buy from them using your credit card and have it shipped to a US address(or any country listed/covered). (I do this from time to time)

You normally do not give credit details to sellers. You transact via Amazon and amazon will pay the seller.
Toshiba 55XL700,Dali Ikon 6,Vokal2 MKII,Cayin CD-50T,Ecosse 2.3,IXOS Coax, HK AVR340, NAD 320BEE

Offline jayps

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Collector
  • "was blind, but now I see..."
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: Oct 22, 2005 at 02:37 PM »