Author Topic: anyone having a dvdheaven xperience  (Read 10016 times)

Offline sanne871

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
anyone having a dvdheaven xperience
« on: Nov 14, 2004 at 11:52 PM »
has anyone bought from dvdheaven?  saw some titles only to discover that they only accepts through paypal.................help, how do you make alternative payments?

Offline hemisphere

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
Re: anyone having a dvdheaven xperience
« Reply #1 on: Nov 14, 2004 at 11:57 PM »
hi!

i think they accept money order and bank transfer...

Offline sanne871

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Nov 15, 2004 at 12:52 PM »
when you say bank transfer, any bank will do ba?  or me specific bank ?  regarding money order , does that refer to western union?  pasensiya na, very new about this thing, havent try ordering online yet.

mr hemisphere, thanks for the info.

Offline hemisphere

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • On the Lot!
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Nov 15, 2004 at 01:23 PM »
not really sure about the bank transfer since i have not utilized that mode of payment. money order, any international order perhaps. it is best that you ask dvdheaven first dude. to date, i have yet to transact successfully with this online merchant .

8) 
« Last Edit: Nov 19, 2004 at 12:04 PM by hemisphere1234 »

Offline sanne871

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Nov 15, 2004 at 01:44 PM »
mr hemisphere,  thanks again for the info.  will share any outcome, good or bad in the future.

good day.

Offline sanne871

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Nov 19, 2004 at 11:14 AM »
just received reply from dvdheaven that hopefully by next month they can implement their new payment service "Verified by Visa", so for us credit card holders that will be easier to make our online purchases.

Offline Chet

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: Aug 30, 2005 at 02:10 AM »
Has anyone tried ordering from this store recently?  Do they finally accept regular card transactions? Do they accept Western Union?

Offline RNIverson

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • SteelBooker ™
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #7 on: Dec 12, 2006 at 05:55 PM »
recently had my first transaction with dvdheaven with these 2 titles,
Sekai no Chushin de, Ai wo Sakebu
Sad Movie LE

the LE was on sale and the distributor has changed so i had to verify with them if its the same LE released before. i was surprised to have an answer that they're not also sure since they aren't informed by the distributor yet, and that i have to check the item on the release date to verify. what's irritating about this is that they've posted it as an LE when they're not even sure yet. actually its the same case with dvdfromkorea. after a few emails, item was confirmed to be the LE so i've sent my paypal payment (my first also  :D).

after 2-3 days and my order still in "processing" status, i checked with them and was informed that the other title was out of stock, and that i should cancel or change it. to my dismay i just told them to cancel it and requested for a shipping discount. after 4 days with no replies, i got an email today that my order was shipped.  :D

customer service was alright, but not good enough to be compared with amazon and yesasia where you receive replies in a day. dvdheaven usually replies after 2-4 days. well, at least they answer.

the only positive feedback i can tell is that the package have tracking numbers, even when only standard shipping is used  ;)

i think they only accept paypal for now. if i get my order fast and in good condition, i might try them again.

Offline gadgetguru

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: Dec 14, 2006 at 09:12 PM »
Feedback na lang when you receive the order.

How was it delivered.  Do you have to pick it up from the PO, any local charges?    Thanks.

Offline RNIverson

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • SteelBooker ™
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: Dec 18, 2006 at 09:32 PM »
got the package today. took only 6 days to be delivered. dvds are in good condition as usual. package was declared as a gift, as requested when i ordered. tracking num did work here. but it only tracks the package until departure from korea. still, it's very useful to locate it in your PO when it arrives

Offline RNIverson

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • SteelBooker ™
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: Mar 12, 2009 at 04:50 PM »
Anyone tried DVDheaven lately? Just want to make sure it's still safe  ::)

Offline coffeetiger

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • DVD Guru
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #11 on: Mar 13, 2009 at 09:44 AM »
Anyone tried DVDheaven lately? Just want to make sure it's still safe  ::)

I haven't ordered anything from them in like ages!  ::)  But i suppose it's still safe as they still accept paypal payments.  On shipping, choose EMS na lang for speed and security.   
« Last Edit: Mar 13, 2009 at 09:51 AM by coffeetiger »

Offline patring

• Collector
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: Jun 26, 2009 at 10:31 PM »
too bad i only saw this now. in any case, i hope this helps those who are still thinking of using the site.

i've been ordering pretty regularly from dvdheaven and i've encountered no problems. i always use the cheapest shipping option, which is 'small packet (air)', and have had no lost packages so far. the packages get delivered straight to me, so no taxes involved.

Offline jm33_babe

• Collector
  • Hi
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: Feb 27, 2010 at 08:18 AM »
too bad i only saw this now. in any case, i hope this helps those who are still thinking of using the site.

i've been ordering pretty regularly from dvdheaven and i've encountered no problems. i always use the cheapest shipping option, which is 'small packet (air)', and have had no lost packages so far. the packages get delivered straight to me, so no taxes involved.

is it always the case na door to door delivery?

kasi I've ordered some dvds sa DVDheaven ($155 yung item plus shipping) and kinakabahan ako sa laki ng tax na babayaran ko....

Offline jm33_babe

• Collector
  • Hi
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: Mar 18, 2010 at 07:00 PM »
is it always the case na door to door delivery?

kasi I've ordered some dvds sa DVDheaven ($155 yung item plus shipping) and kinakabahan ako sa laki ng tax na babayaran ko....

just wanna give an update on my experience with regards to ordering online (DVDheaven).... when the parcel came to our PO, they sent me a notice to pick it up and when i got there they gave me the package and made me pay P35 ;D...

noticed on the receipt that DVDheaven declared my merchandise only $90 ;D