Entertainment > Pinoy Entertainment

Bomba movies of the 1970s and 80s

<< < (19/29) > >>

keating:
There was a movie during Morato's time that has a double meaning but the censor's chief didn't object. It was the most disgusting title that I ever heard of.......DILIGIN MO NG SUKA ANG UHAW NA LUMPIA.   :o

pinoymovies:
Diligin mo ng Hamog ang Uhaw na Lupa was the title of a Joseph Estrada and Gloria Diaz movie from the late '70's

jdv1229:

--- Quote from: jerix on Feb 16, 2006 at 10:48 AM ---;D Yeah these are the titles i still clearly remember and still are very controversial to me, hence the desire to watch, but now another case that we all say -- "SAYANG!!"  ::)

--- End quote ---

these movies may not be the greatest Filipino films ever made but is still a huge part of our cinematic history hence they should all be archived for them to be watched by a new generation of film enthusiasts.

jdv1229:

--- Quote from: keating on Feb 16, 2006 at 02:18 PM ---There was a movie during Morato's time that has a double meaning but the censor's chief didn't object. It was the most disgusting title that I ever heard of.......DILIGIN MO NG SUKA ANG UHAW NA LUMPIA.   :o

--- End quote ---

this film starred Chiquito... remember Nagalit Ang Patay Sa Haba Ng Lamay?

keating:

--- Quote from: Jojo Devera on Feb 16, 2006 at 10:25 AM ---unfortunately most of these films are not available anymore... i remember in the 80's Trigon Home Video released Celso Ad Castillo's Nympha on video. most of the other films during this era such as Batuta Ni Dracula, Saging Ni Pacing & Ang Bukid Ay Basa are not available in any format.

--- End quote ---

Was Castillo's NYMPHA at par with Gosiengfiao's remake with Alma Moreno? Both deals with uncontrollable desires thru  points of view of a woman.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version