Author Topic: ENCANTADIA!  (Read 5666 times)

Offline shu_lien

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Li Mu Bai!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
ENCANTADIA!
« on: May 10, 2005 at 11:29 AM »
GMA 7's Encantandia ROCKS!  8)

Grabe! HAnep talaga.  Ibang klase.   :o 8)

Offline jerq

• Collector
  • Waz up?
  • Liked:
Re: ENCANTADIA!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2005 at 11:42 AM »
any update?? was not able to watch it last night.  :(

Offline RNIverson

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • SteelBooker ™
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2005 at 10:06 PM »
any updates on this show? musta ratings?  ::)  tagal ko ng nde nakakapanood...

Offline garee

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • DVD Addict
  • "your look, sounds familiar"
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Aug 19, 2005 at 03:40 PM »
i have found it more interesting than other telefantasya.

Offline shu_lien

• Collector
  • Li Mu Bai!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Aug 26, 2005 at 04:10 PM »
Kahit patay na katawan ko sa pagod pagkagaling work, grabe...  I can't miss this one...   

I really love DANAYA's character (DIANA ZUBIRI)...  I think mas maganda kung sya naging reyna coz she has the strongest personality....

si LIRA naman (JENNY MERCADO)  i think they're trying to make her a comedienne....  works for her...

Offline garee

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Aug 26, 2005 at 04:53 PM »
at buti na lang napunta kay Angel Locsin ang Darna role, i can't imagine her having a strong personality being Amihan.
and i always smile pag patapos na ang Darna coz its Encantadia na.  :P

Offline shu_lien

• Collector
  • Li Mu Bai!
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: Aug 26, 2005 at 06:40 PM »
at buti na lang napunta kay Angel Locsin ang Darna role, i can't imagine her having a strong personality being Amihan.
and i always smile pag patapos na ang Darna coz its Encantadia na.  :P

parehas tau...  ;D     The difference is when I see na DARNA na, it's time for me to take a bath, lie on the bed afterwards and watch ENCANTADIA... direcho na sa SUGO!!!

Offline maverickph

• Collector
  • DVD Fanatic
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: Aug 26, 2005 at 06:57 PM »
Ganda talaga yan friday ngayon tamang tama panuorin ko ENGCANCHACA.  Ha ha haha. Kakatawa talaga. ;D
Happy to meet You.

Offline Mr. Big Boy

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • DVD Addict
  • Big Better Bolder
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: Aug 26, 2005 at 08:13 PM »
Ganda talaga yan friday ngayon tamang tama panuorin ko ENGCANCHACA.  Ha ha haha. Kakatawa talaga. ;D

Engcanchaca? You mean Encatadia.  I saw the making of this Fantaserye, honestly it was impressive, the costumes the sound stage (na bodega talaga) and the things they have promised it will deliver.  Sadly all my good impressions vanished the day I saw one episode, the puppets are so fake, the acting is really bad and to top it all the story is a very clear case of plagiarism, sure they made some modification here and there but still, it has Lord of the Rings written all over it.

So far this its the most ambitious project by GMA but sadly this is also worst and the most trying hard show I ever seen on Pinoy TV, infact mas acceptable pa ang Darna kahit trash rin ito coz you can appreciate cheesy type series like that, it's Darna anyway, but Encantadia is so annoying because it tries too hard, eh sa totoo naman ang corny.
« Last Edit: Aug 27, 2005 at 05:29 PM by Mr. Big Boy »

Offline shu_lien

• Collector
  • Li Mu Bai!
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: Sep 02, 2005 at 04:07 PM »

Engcanchaca? You mean Encatadia.  I saw the making of this Fantaserye, honestly it was impressive, the costumes the sound stage (na bodega talaga) and the things they have promised it will deliver.  Sadly all my good impressions vanished the day I saw one episode, the puppets are so fake, the acting is really bad and to top it all the story is a very clear case of plagiarism, sure they made some modification here and there but still, it has Lord of the Rings written all over it.

So far this its the most ambitious project by GMA but sadly this is also worst and the most trying hard show I ever seen on Pinoy TV, infact mas acceptable pa ang Darna kahit trash rin ito coz you can appreciate cheesy type series like that, it's Darna anyway, but Encantadia is so annoying because it tries too hard, eh sa totoo naman ang corny.

kaasar ka naman...  ;D    magpapasama pa naman sana ako sau kunsan ung bodega na un....  :)

well, iba iba talaga taste ng tao...  minsan corny nga.. sa ngayon, we really can't come up with something like LORD of the rings... but this i think is the only fantaserye that suited the tastes of pinoy children and even grown-ups....  even the UP studs & faculty appreciated it...

It's the story i really like... maganda naman siya para sa akin....  :)

Offline shu_lien

• Collector
  • Li Mu Bai!
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: Sep 02, 2005 at 04:12 PM »
Si Amihan naman kasi, sinabi na nga ni Cassaupea (tama ba?  btw, constellation din pala to?) na hindi pwede pakialaman at lalo silang magkakawatak watak eh.... Ayan, nagalit tuloy si Alena....

Offline Mo®pHeOu$

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • GO GREEN: LET'S DO OUR SHARE IN SAVING OUR PLANET
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: Sep 03, 2005 at 02:02 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

I must say the costumes looks great and original.  Comment ko lang, minsan yung acting ng mga cast eh parang di bagay sa ganung klase ng palabas.  Then sometimes they would use the english language?  Like the words "I love you!"  Hehehe.  In our folklore, I don't think they used english words like that.  Medyo naging corny tuloy. 

Fight scenes could have been better rehearsed para mas realistic to watchers.  Minsan bumabagal yung fight scenes na halata mong naghihintayan sila.  hehehe.

As for the story.  Mukhang okey naman.  sana lang wag maging dragging.  ;)

Offline shu_lien

• Collector
  • Li Mu Bai!
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: Sep 05, 2005 at 05:05 PM »
;D ;D ;D

I must say the costumes looks great and original.  Comment ko lang, minsan yung acting ng mga cast eh parang di bagay sa ganung klase ng palabas.  Then sometimes they would use the english language?  Like the words "I love you!"  Hehehe.  In our folklore, I don't think they used english words like that.  Medyo naging corny tuloy. 

Fight scenes could have been better rehearsed para mas realistic to watchers.  Minsan bumabagal yung fight scenes na halata mong naghihintayan sila.  hehehe.

As for the story.  Mukhang okey naman.  sana lang wag maging dragging.  ;)

May kwento kasi yung "I LOVE YOU!" na yun...  Si LIRA/MILA (Jennylyn Mercado) galing sa MUNDO ng TAO.  So, nung bumalik sya sa ENCANTADIA, syempre foreign sila sa isat-isa.... She tries to introduce words/things she encountered in the real world.

Nakakatuwa nga ung "i love you" na un eh... Ang itinuro nya eh "PANINDAK at PANAKOT" daw un...  So DANAYA (Diana Zubiri) kept saying "I LOVE YOU" kay AKIL (Alfred Vargas) who knows the real meaning.... So the first time he heard it from DANAYA, NATULALA nga sya!   ;D 

Medyo nakasira lang kasi pinakita pa nila si DAWN ZULUETA na BUNTIS eh nasa mundo na sya ng mga patay (DEVAS).... kunsabagay, wala sila choice....  alangan naman puro ulo at mukha lang ipakita kay Dawn...  ;D
« Last Edit: Sep 05, 2005 at 05:08 PM by shu_lien »

Offline paj516

• Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #13 on: Sep 09, 2005 at 04:36 PM »
kaasar ka naman...  ;D    magpapasama pa naman sana ako sau kunsan ung bodega na un....  :)

I guess the bodega that Big boy mentioned is the old Mariwasa warehouse, it's in Rosario, Pasig. I was able to visit the set several times because of my wife at talagang pinag kagastusan ang show na ito. My wife knows that I've been eyeing to see Diana in her "Danaya two-piece" costume. Bad timing dahil ng matiyempuhan nila I wasn't around, she asked Diana to posed with my daugther and she gamely heed with the request. Inggit tuloy ako.... :P 

Offline shu_lien

• Collector
  • Li Mu Bai!
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: Sep 09, 2005 at 06:23 PM »
I guess the bodega that Big boy mentioned is the old Mariwasa warehouse, it's in Rosario, Pasig. I was able to visit the set several times because of my wife at talagang pinag kagastusan ang show na ito. My wife knows that I've been eyeing to see Diana in her "Danaya two-piece" costume. Bad timing dahil ng matiyempuhan nila I wasn't around, she asked Diana to posed with my daugther and she gamely heed with the request. Inggit tuloy ako.... :P 

ganun? sige tara punta na tau dalawa... kaso baka ako malasin ke misis mo...  ;D  (joke)

so DANAYA's not  a snob huh?  ???  mukha naman talaga sya mabait...

Am filing a leave this month... malamang puntahan ko yan... pwede po mahingi exact address or could u just give me instructions how to get there... thank you very much..  :)

Offline Mo®pHeOu$

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • GO GREEN: LET'S DO OUR SHARE IN SAVING OUR PLANET
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: Sep 12, 2005 at 07:33 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

OO nga post nyo yung address dito para mapuntahan natin lahat.  hehehe.  papicture tayo together with Diana!!!  Baka pwedeng makahiram ng costume na maisuot tapos papicture.  Nice yun!!!  ;)

Offline shu_lien

• Collector
  • Li Mu Bai!
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: Sep 12, 2005 at 06:54 PM »
;D ;D ;D

OO nga post nyo yung address dito para mapuntahan natin lahat.  hehehe.  papicture tayo together with Diana!!!  Baka pwedeng makahiram ng costume na maisuot tapos papicture.  Nice yun!!!  ;)

Talaga?  baka mapasubo ka. hehe....  ;D

btw, i agree with you. medyo mabagal talaga yung mga fight scenes nila... slow motion nga eh  ;D ;D

pero syempre mostly babae ang involved so pagpasensyahan na lang din natin.

Offline shu_lien

• Collector
  • Li Mu Bai!
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: Nov 08, 2005 at 04:02 PM »
I've been busy preparing & studying for the board exams,  but never missed a single episode of encantadia... (ADIK!  ;D )

well, heard Book1 would end on december...... but it'll be back asap for  BOOKII... :)

Online bumblebee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #18 on: Nov 08, 2005 at 04:09 PM »
I started watching this show just recently. Aliw din.

Offline garee

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: Nov 09, 2005 at 09:13 AM »
I've been busy preparing & studying for the board exams,  but never missed a single episode of encantadia... (ADIK!  ;D )

well, heard Book1 would end on december...... but it'll be back asap for  BOOKII... :)

i thought it would end this week along with Darna.

ano kaya pantapat ng gma sa panday?

Offline shu_lien

• Collector
  • Li Mu Bai!
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: Nov 09, 2005 at 09:41 AM »
actually, itatapat kasi ang PANDAY sa SUGO  :)

Offline shu_lien

• Collector
  • Li Mu Bai!
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: Dec 12, 2005 at 10:39 AM »
 :)WHAT A FINISH! the Best! gang ngayon pinaguusapan pa din! watch out for ETHERIA...