Author Topic: ASTROPLUS Podium Pre-Christmas 2005 Sale  (Read 88906 times)

Offline backdraft

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • DVD Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
Re: ASTROPLUS Podium Pre-Christmas 2005 Sale
« Reply #570 on: Dec 21, 2005 at 05:03 AM »
may stock pa ba ng Gladiator, is it still on sale?

TIA

Offline vinnov4

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #571 on: Dec 21, 2005 at 07:50 PM »
just saw lawrence of arabia 2 deisc ed with an insert na reprint daw nung orig 1962 booklet ata, 375, widescreen. Sulit kaya to?

Offline Ice Cube

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #572 on: Dec 21, 2005 at 09:42 PM »
First of all, I just wanna say thanks to the people at Astro Podium for giving me excellent customer service, allowing me to return the Superman I and extra copy of Man On Fire SE dvd which I bought, and replace them with other titles. Props to the Astro Podium manager and staff and more power!!!

Secondly, does anyone know the difference between the Bewitched DVD selling at P475, and the Bewitched Special Edition DVD selling at P875? I asked the store staff and they said they're basically the same except for the movie quality. I checked the special features of the P475 version and it seems to be intact. The only initial difference I noticed was that the P475 version carried only the English language, whereas the P875 verstion also had Korean and some other languages.

Thanks in advance to anyone who could add more info on this. :)

Offline DVD_Freak

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #573 on: Dec 21, 2005 at 10:21 PM »
First of all, I just wanna say thanks to the people at Astro Podium for giving me excellent customer service, allowing me to return the Superman I and extra copy of Man On Fire SE dvd which I bought, and replace them with other titles. Props to the Astro Podium manager and staff and more power!!!

Secondly, does anyone know the difference between the Bewitched DVD selling at P475, and the Bewitched Special Edition DVD selling at P875? I asked the store staff and they said they're basically the same except for the movie quality. I checked the special features of the P475 version and it seems to be intact. The only initial difference I noticed was that the P475 version carried only the English language, whereas the P875 verstion also had Korean and some other languages.

Thanks in advance to anyone who could add more info on this. :)

The 475 budget version is usually encoded in DVD5 while the 895 is dual layered or more popularly known as DVD9 thus is clearly the better version.

Offline Ice Cube

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #574 on: Dec 22, 2005 at 10:32 AM »
Thanks DVD_Freak. :)