Author Topic: Fukuda 881 DivX/Mpg4/Jpg/Wma/Mp3/Vcd/Dvd/CD Player owners' discussion forum  (Read 25795 times)

Offline JojoD818

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bring it on!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 57
my 881 just got busted  >:(... I turned it on and then the house power went out and within 2 seconds it came back on but no power to my beloved 881...  :'( :'( :'(

this always happens in our place so maybe it's time to build a turn-on delay for my tv and dvd player... too late for my 881 though   >:(...

Offline JojoD818

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bring it on!
  • Liked:
Bought a Fukuda DVX-708US from SM Valenzuela for Php1,699 sale price. they said it will get back to original price of Php2,100 after Dec 31.  ;D

It has usb and card reader and plays my divx files. Although remote is not that responsive, it is glow in the dark too like most of the NB players. Been playing for almost 4 hours straight now but will continue to burn in. Warranty from SM is 1 year and 1 week replacement warranty.

Offline spyke

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
my 881 just got busted  >:(... I turned it on and then the house power went out and within 2 seconds it came back on but no power to my beloved 881...  :'( :'( :'(

this always happens in our place so maybe it's time to build a turn-on delay for my tv and dvd player... too late for my 881 though   >:(...

http://www.fukuda-asia.com/appliances/pages.php?page=contact_us&osCsid=24rriq8cguji5r8n5c3lcmunf6

sir you can call the hotline, we do after sales service for it.  :) its best to use an avr to all your audio video equipments. 
« Last Edit: Dec 10, 2007 at 02:42 PM by spyke »

Offline JojoD818

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bring it on!
  • Liked:
http://www.fukuda-asia.com/appliances/pages.php?page=contact_us&osCsid=24rriq8cguji5r8n5c3lcmunf6

sir you can call the hotline, we do after sales service for it.  :) its best to use an avr to all your audio video equipments. 

thanks for the info sir. already bought a new one (dvx-708us) so park na muna 881 ko. i did use an avr so i'll just mod it to include a turn on delay so in case mag on-off-on na naman kuryente namin (which happens often in our area) protected mga gears ko.

thanks!

Offline spyke

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
thanks for the info sir. already bought a new one (dvx-708us) so park na muna 881 ko. i did use an avr so i'll just mod it to include a turn on delay so in case mag on-off-on na naman kuryente namin (which happens often in our area) protected mga gears ko.

thanks!

no worries. you can email us and we will assist you whatever we can.  :)

Offline JojoD818

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bring it on!
  • Liked:
no worries. you can email us and we will assist you whatever we can.  :)

Thanks sir!

:)

Offline JojoD818

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bring it on!
  • Liked:
DVX-708US still going strong after 24 hours torture test. Compared to my old 881, the 708 is barely warm even after continued use. It's just a bit slow when reading discs' toc compared to my Skyworth but it reads everything you feed it.

Divx tested it too. I insert an sd card in the card slot and it reads the photos in the card.

It has a USB port but unfortunately I don't know how to use the USB port!  ;D ;D ;D I mostly watch dvds and divx so nevermind the usb port.  ;D

Offline spyke

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
DVX-708US still going strong after 24 hours torture test. Compared to my old 881, the 708 is barely warm even after continued use. It's just a bit slow when reading discs' toc compared to my Skyworth but it reads everything you feed it.

Divx tested it too. I insert an sd card in the card slot and it reads the photos in the card.

It has a USB port but unfortunately I don't know how to use the USB port!  ;D ;D ;D I mostly watch dvds and divx so nevermind the usb port.  ;D

usb port will work only for flash drive at this time. we made sure that we ran the dvd for 48 hours straight to ensure that its going to last unlike our older models. :)

Offline JojoD818

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Bring it on!
  • Liked:
usb port will work only for flash drive at this time. we made sure that we ran the dvd for 48 hours straight to ensure that its going to last unlike our older models. :)

kaya pala ayaw kasi I plugged my external usb hdd sa usb port.  ;D ;D ;D

thanks for the info sir...

Offline antukin

• Collector
  • pieces of you
  • Liked:
i bought 708us yesterday at P1600. it doesn't pass DTS. unless i'm missing some instructions. the small LCD screen of the player displays DTS, but the player shifts the dvd audio language to the next available language (after the DTS audio language).

is there a way for the fukuda to pass dts? a firmware upgrade?

salamats

Offline spyke

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
i bought 708us yesterday at P1600. it doesn't pass DTS. unless i'm missing some instructions. the small LCD screen of the player displays DTS, but the player shifts the dvd audio language to the next available language (after the DTS audio language).

is there a way for the fukuda to pass dts? a firmware upgrade?

salamats

unfortunately DTS does not exist on any of the present Fukuda DVD players.  let me get someone to check on what you mention on the display of the DTS.  thanks

Offline antukin

• Collector
  • pieces of you
  • Liked:
unfortunately DTS does not exist on any of the present Fukuda DVD players.  let me get someone to check on what you mention on the display of the DTS.  thanks

sir, any news on this?

salamats

Offline spyke

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
sir, any news on this?

salamats

we checked on it, yes there is dts on its display but its disabled(and no way to upgrade it, sorry) and its not easily seen unless you really looked into it.  you have tremendous eye for details. 

Offline antukin

• Collector
  • pieces of you
  • Liked:
we checked on it, yes there is dts on its display but its disabled(and no way to upgrade it, sorry) and its not easily seen unless you really looked into it.  you have tremendous eye for details. 

though the whole product works perfectly well. it's misleading customers.

can i return this product?

Offline spyke

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
though the whole product works perfectly well. it's misleading customers.

can i return this product?

we apologize if you felt you were misled, but to clarify on this, the led display comes with that by default but not activated.  its like when you use some MS Windows, certain functions dont work on certain settings.  like in this case, it has no access.

you may ask your current store outlet you purchased it from and ask if the product can't be returned. 

Offline spyke

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
typo error, i mean if it can be returned.

Offline antukin

• Collector
  • pieces of you
  • Liked:
fyi to future buyers. my fukuda player stops, when watching original DVDs, somewhere in the last half of movies. i've tried it in two DVDs already.

Offline spyke

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
please call customer hotline: 5369869 look for monique

or you can email at [email protected] for after sales service.

thanks