Author Topic: Annoying TV Personalities  (Read 177685 times)

Offline shuttertrigger

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • 1, 2, 3 say Kimchi!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 657
Re: Annoying TV Personalities
« Reply #60 on: Feb 17, 2006 at 02:14 AM »
chino trinindad!!!very bias

naku! i personally know this man. from his father, recah trinidad to his youngest brother baste trinidad.
we live in the same barangay and baste was happened to be a friend of mine and our musical director for a Male Chorale Group way back then... they are great people and willing to help in any aspects... ;)

anyway, we are entitled for our own opinion.. :) peace!

« Last Edit: Feb 17, 2006 at 02:16 AM by cire2006 »
Hey, that's my bike!

Offline killer_blow

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #61 on: Feb 17, 2006 at 08:06 AM »
naku! i personally know this man. from his father, recah trinidad to his youngest brother baste trinidad.
we live in the same barangay and baste was happened to be a friend of mine and our musical director for a Male Chorale Group way back then... they are great people and willing to help in any aspects... ;)

anyway, we are entitled for our own opinion.. :) peace!

Well one can still be good at heart and annoying at the same time. I don't know about chino trinidad though, I'm not a fan and I wouldn't really know if he's biased or not.
Searching for the scent of content...Oh know it's the killer blow

Offline Kimochi

• Apprentice
  • La lang.
  • Liked:
« Reply #62 on: Feb 17, 2006 at 10:31 AM »
may tama ka!!!  ;D

added: Susan Enriquez...kay Susan tayo!!!  :-X :-X :-X

i just can't help it--- how would it sound if a ngongo who say " Kay Susan tayo"? Would it sound like this -- " Kan Tutan Tayo"??? ;D

Offline jerix

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • got no golden ears...just loving music
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 70
« Reply #63 on: Feb 17, 2006 at 11:04 AM »
The Tulfo brothers  :D

Most of the time they all seem to be violating already the rights of people --  ::)
Samsung65MU6303/TCL4kPS49TV/OnkSR608/OnkTXNR676/Marantz/Akai/Sansui/PrjEssential-II

Offline GC

• Collector
  • sparc
  • Liked:
« Reply #64 on: Feb 17, 2006 at 11:20 AM »
Most of the time they all seem to be violating already the rights of people --  ::)

Akala mo kung sino silang mga bida. They are just a bunch of bullies.
« Last Edit: Feb 17, 2006 at 11:21 AM by sparc »
Pro Deo et Patria

Offline aikigrappler

• DVD Guru
  • irimi nage
  • Liked:
« Reply #65 on: Feb 17, 2006 at 11:49 AM »
Martin Nievera - dahil kahit gaano na siya katagal dito, he still pretends he has a very difficult time speaking Tagalog... if you actually hear him speak Tagalog... talo pa siya ng non-Filipinos who can speak Tagalog! :P

pre may kilala din akong tao na ganyan.pa slang slang pa, kunwari di marunong ng tagalog pero utang na loob, ang tagal na niya rito.Kakabanas, sarap sapakin. :-)
It takes a little more persistence to get up and go the distance

Offline dorian_gray

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • DVD Guru
  • Bakla ako...may angal?
  • Liked:
« Reply #66 on: Feb 17, 2006 at 12:56 PM »
Akala mo kung sino silang mga bida. They are just a bunch of bullies.

i think these guys have sex with each other because nobody else likes them.
« Last Edit: Feb 18, 2006 at 02:04 AM by dorian_gray »

Offline killer_blow

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #67 on: Feb 17, 2006 at 01:32 PM »
i think these guys have sex with each other because else would like them.

So far these TV personalities are the leading irritants:

Kris Aquino (parang universally-loathed yata itong babaeng ito ah?)
Martin Nievera
Willie Revillame
Joey de Leon
Ogie Diaz
Cristy Fermin
Butch Francisco
Susan Enriquez
Boy Abunda
Lolit Solis

Offline Kahon

• Konsehal
  • DVD Guru
  • Hmpppp!!!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #68 on: Feb 17, 2006 at 01:45 PM »
i think these guys have sex with each other because else would like them.

just make sure they dont produce offspring cos their kids would be doubly annoying and irritating  LOL

Offline kuyarubs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #69 on: Feb 18, 2006 at 06:58 AM »
i would like to add ariel ureta to the mix. his mouth is fater than his brain that is why he ends up uutal utal.

Offline jm33_babe

• Collector
  • Hi
  • Liked:
« Reply #70 on: Feb 18, 2006 at 11:12 PM »
add to the list cito beltran. feeling "mr. know-it-all" but he doesn't know what he's doing sa show nya.

i watched his show at ANC coz jason mraz was the guest . i'm not a fan of jason mraz (and paolo santos who was also there). i was just curious coz my friend was raving about his songs and on how down to earth this guy is so i tuned in.we all know that jason wrote most/all of his his songs sa album nya. and we all know that paolo santos' songs are mostly covers. cito beltran (gusto yata iangat ang galing ng mga filipinos) asked paolo to play "his" song moonlight over paris... what!!!!!  :o  Grabe di man lang mag research si chito na ang original singer nito is peter mayer.

but still kris aquino pa rin ang nasa top ng list ko.
« Last Edit: Feb 24, 2006 at 08:12 AM by jm33_babe »

Offline Swiss Knife

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #71 on: Feb 21, 2006 at 07:32 AM »
pre may kilala din akong tao na ganyan.pa slang slang pa, kunwari di marunong ng tagalog pero utang na loob, ang tagal na niya rito.Kakabanas, sarap sapakin. :-)

Are we thinking of the same person?  ::) I think he's a nice guy naman eh.  ;) How can you say that about someone who was once your business partner.  ;D

Offline killer_blow

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #72 on: Feb 21, 2006 at 05:57 PM »
add to the list chito beltran. feeling "mr. know-it-all" but he doesn't know what he's doing sa show nya.

Yeah true, chito beltran can be really irritating. He could be the 4th member of tito, vic and joey and blend in smoothly. Notice the way he talks? Parang TVJ pati mannerisms.

also, why do most ABS-CBN talent talk the way they do? Charlene Gonzales, Mariel and Toni Gonzaga of PBB, Korina, Say Alonzo, Winnie Cordero and the rest of MUP. parang tumutala na kumakanta na nata__e. Except Ms. Bernadette Sembrano I like the way she speaks natural ang delivery (sabagay galing ng GMA originally).

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #73 on: Feb 22, 2006 at 10:36 AM »
Add more to my list:

- that unknown guy who's playing Carding in the awful, hammy Gulong ng Palad remake. Why'd they pick that guy--his acting's so dead and wooden, the plants in the background look more alive than him.  :P

- the entire cast of Going Bulilit; watching that show is like having all your teeth pulled out; it's excruciating...
« Last Edit: Feb 22, 2006 at 10:39 AM by AshKetchum »

Offline av_phile1

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Cheers from a movie and music lover
  • Liked:
« Reply #74 on: Feb 22, 2006 at 10:43 AM »
Wala na yatang matitira. Huwag na lang kayong manood ng tv.

Oo nga.  Seems every anchor man and woman on TV is annoying.   ;D

Personally I'm annoyed at Corina Sanchez and Willie Revillame

Offline filmboy

• Apprentice
  • DVD's YEah!
  • Liked:
« Reply #75 on: Mar 01, 2006 at 11:34 PM »
A real annoying sad bastard excuse for a tv personality is Willie Revillame, i mean c'mon the guy hosts a worst than dog turd show pretending to be some kinda new messiah handing out money that isnt his and running around like a lunatic with his self righteous horny as hell mug is very very embarassing to look at....its a pretty sickening sight how an obviously mentally disturbed little man runs an equally inept exploitative game show handing out cash to poor people you cant blame to be in a show pretending to be an evangelical tv/game show only to get the most advertisers and probably afford Willie a new face and a little dignity. Doubtful.
[/size][/size]

Offline general124

• Apprentice
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #76 on: Mar 02, 2006 at 03:26 PM »
Puro talents ng abs-cbn to di ba?

;D dapat pala ang title ng thread : annoying TV station

Offline killer_blow

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #77 on: Mar 02, 2006 at 04:16 PM »
;D dapat pala ang title ng thread : annoying TV station

'di naman all from abs-cbn. a hadful are also from gma and other stations. Some don't even belong to a particular tv station.

I guess it sums up where most the annoying tv personalities come from. Walang personalan... :-*
« Last Edit: Mar 02, 2006 at 04:49 PM by killer_blow »

Offline indie boi

• Kapitan
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Twitter: @indieboi
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #78 on: Mar 02, 2006 at 04:36 PM »
I just heard from a really really big star how much this person hates Kris Aquino and everything she stands for. And the star said that the feeling is pervasive all throughout ABS-CBN. Practically everyone hates her. She's said to be the ultimate primadonna, unapologetically without conscience,  and really has a deep contempt for everyone that is poor or do not conform to her warped standards.

Offline p.dividdy2

• Collector
  • Galit Na Si Manoy!
  • Liked:
« Reply #79 on: Mar 02, 2006 at 04:50 PM »
ah its not chito beltran but CITO beltran..oo nga nakakainis yan mag-interview halatang halata na wala siyang alam tapos nagmamarunong.! buti na lang sinipa si gene orejana isa pa yun saan ba galing yun at binigyan ng show?
pero aside from the winner kris..meron pa isang nakakinis..si lucky yung anak ni ate vi..grrr! ahahaha!
PinoyBazaar - Shop Easy!
http://pinoybazaar.forumotion.com

Offline killer_blow

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #80 on: Mar 02, 2006 at 05:01 PM »
I just heard from a really really big star how much this person hates Kris Aquino and everything she stands for. And the star said that the feeling is pervasive all throughout ABS-CBN. Practically everyone hates her. She's said to be the ultimate primadonna, unapologetically without conscience,  and really has a deep contempt for everyone that is poor or do not conform to her warped standards.

A non-celebrity friend who guested on her morning show years ago told me that Kris is very different from her persona on TV. Apparently she's moody and would not talk to the non-star guests, even leaving them on the set off air and resume her perkiness and being "friendly" whenever she's on air. I don't know if this is how Kris is, maybe she was jsut in a bad mood during that time, but if this is true, she should not label herself as the Philippine's Oprah Winfrey. She defintiely has to learn a few lessons in sincerity and warmth from Miss Winfrey.

Offline jeckjeck

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Hi! I'm Jose Iñigo!!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #81 on: Mar 02, 2006 at 05:14 PM »
speaking of Kris, I want to share this funny encounter my friends and I had with her in college (Sorry OT)

We were on our 1st or 2nd year at the Ateneo then and Kris was in her senior year... Her mom was still president so every where she went may nakabuntot na 3 to 5 na PSG... One time pumila ako sa library photocopying service with 3 of my friends... Yung isa naming kasama nakita agad yung isang bodyguard ni Kris pagakapila namin naka-tayo malapit sa dulo ng line... Sabi niya, "Uy PSG! Ibig sabihin nandito si Kris... hanapin natin... cute yun eh!" To which our other friend responded in a very abrasive manner, "Cute ba yon?! Ang taba nga eh! Ang lalaki ng legs lalo na binti! Maganda lang kutis niya! Pasalamat siya presidente nanay nya kundi walang kukuhang artista sa kaniya! Swangit siya!" To our surprise, the PSG guy who heard what my friend said started to smile and was really, really trying to hold back his laughter. Yumuko pa at nagtatakip ng bibig to hold in his laughter pero naririnig namin yung pigil na tawa niya... and with in a matter of seconds, nalaman namin kung bakit... Si Kris Aquino pala yung na nasa dulo ng line directly ahead of us! She whirled around and stared us down sabay hirit na gigil na gigil, "Who said that?!" Instead of getting embarrassed or scared, natawa kaming lahat sabay takbo palabas ng library!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hanggang ngayon, tawang tawa pa rin ako pag-naaalala ko...  ;D ;D ;D ;D  
« Last Edit: Mar 02, 2006 at 05:15 PM by jeckjeck »

Offline killer_blow

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #82 on: Mar 02, 2006 at 05:17 PM »
Another group of annoying tv personalities are the talk show hosts/news reporters who turned politicians.

My list include Gilbert Remulla, Ted Failon, Loren Legarda, Risa Hontiveros...

Kabayan seems sincere though.

Offline av_phile1

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Cheers from a movie and music lover
  • Liked:
« Reply #83 on: Mar 02, 2006 at 05:48 PM »
Is this despicable Ted Failon still in Congress?  Medyo O.T. but I often see him as TV news anchor.  Isn't there a law forbidding elected officials from holding another job? 
« Last Edit: Mar 02, 2006 at 05:48 PM by av_phile1 »

Offline killer_blow

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #84 on: Mar 02, 2006 at 06:10 PM »
Is this despicable Ted Failon still in Congress?  Medyo O.T. but I often see him as TV news anchor.  Isn't there a law forbidding elected officials from holding another job? 

Failon's no longer in Congress, thank God, but still wreaking havoc in media with his usual pretentious and conceited way.

I hope he retires altogether from existence.

Offline AshKetchum

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 31
« Reply #85 on: Mar 02, 2006 at 06:18 PM »
she should not label herself as the Philippine's Oprah Winfrey.

Does she really label herself as the local version of Oprah Winfrey? Grabe, apparently she doesn't know the meaning of the word "humility".  ::)

Besides, she's not even close to becoming Oprah...baka siguro when hell freezes over.

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #86 on: Mar 02, 2006 at 07:11 PM »
One of the funniest Kris stories I heard was about the FX Van of one of her show's staff.

Don't know if you guys have heard this already.

;D

Offline hattori_hanzo

• DVD Guru
  • LOUD and CLEAR! Mabuhay ang mga PCCian na bagets!
  • Liked:
« Reply #87 on: Mar 02, 2006 at 07:14 PM »
si Ted Failon pa eh mukhang nababayaran yan eh.

kaya nagkaroon ng retrenchment sa company namin dahil sa paninira niya. hindi nga niya alam kung ano ang nature of the company tapos talak pa rin ng talak kung ano ano tsismis ang pinagsasabi niya, puro foregner daw ang company namin. eh sa totoo lang 99% puro Pnoy dun, yung CEO lang namin ang swiss dahil investor dito yun. I can say dahil nagtatraho ako dun b4.  

isa pa yan si mike defensor. Trapo! ka na rin ngayon sip sip kapa. isa ka sa nagpapagulo sa Pinas!!! sabi niya demokrasya pinapairal mo at sinusuportahan mo ang Presidente na nag bibigay ng demokrasya at Peace. meron bang presidente na nag dedeclara ng 1017 tapos gusto ng demokrasya?! SHET!!! (Sorry) nadala tuloy ako ng emotions ko hehehe!    

PCCian... kumbento boys!

Pipho (pinoy photography) member

Offline killer_blow

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #88 on: Mar 03, 2006 at 12:57 PM »

Click on the link below for the tV personalities that you love:

]http://pinoydvd.com/board/index.php?topic=48645.0

Offline Great Buys

• Collector
  • Great Buys Hunter!!
  • Liked:
« Reply #89 on: Mar 09, 2006 at 03:20 PM »
One of the funniest Kris stories I heard was about the FX Van of one of her show's staff.

Don't know if you guys have heard this already.

;D

Ahh, no...

But please tell us. It's always fun to hear a Kris story.  The wackier, the better. :)