Author Topic: Pinoy Lesbian Movie Scenes Section  (Read 125708 times)

Offline johnnyblaze

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Pinoy Lesbian Movie Scenes Section
« Reply #90 on: Jul 22, 2011 at 10:24 PM »
There's a not so new video again by Mocha Uson called Sumpa.

Here's the trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2U8WQn7cIk

But if you're going to watch this video be forwarned.. the lesbian scene only lasted for a few seconds, and if you blinked you could have missed it.

But do not fret, there's a secret behind the scene video of it (circulating around the net), which contains more than 5 minutes of lez scene... get this no clothes make-out session between Mocha and co-mocha girl Hershey (i think).

So my rating.....

for the movie itself gets only 1/2 star..

but for the behind the scene.. it definitely gets 4 stars out of 5

4 because some scenes were blurred  :)

Offline johnnyblaze

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #91 on: Jul 22, 2011 at 10:34 PM »
Here's a good classic one  :)

Title of movie: Brown Emmanuelle (1982)

Lez scene stars: Myrna Castillo and Pepsi Paloma

Scene recap: Myrna Castillo's character was trying to console a teary Pepsi Paloma inside the bedroom. Pepsi's character was feeling upset and was crying her eyes out, but here comes Myrna with some good sisterly advice, words of encouragement and a few hugs. Soon after that, their eyes met, and what and the 2 kissed. It was a good open mouth kiss, but the view will tend to pan out every time something interesting happens. they also used a few shadows to cover some of the scenes, but its still clear and you can still see that the 2 really are into it. Sadly the copy that I got was already an old one with grainy film quality.

anyway, the rate would be 4 stars... it could have been higher if the scenes were clearer.  ;) 

Offline pao9307

• Trade Count: (+257)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 460
« Reply #92 on: Jul 26, 2011 at 08:46 AM »
Cge lets start muna dun sa mga bago.

Mocha Uson will have a new movie soon, which features  New comer and international model Anthea Roa Morfet. the movie will be released on Sept 2011. I don't know much of it, since wala pa available info concerning the scenes, but here's a trailer for you guys. Oh I forgot to mention the title is "so much in pain, so in love"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhptOpFDt9s

check it out... more lez news coming soon .

Btw, if I create a face book fan page concerning this thread... would you guys be willing to join it?

count me in as your first follower  ;D

Offline johnnyblaze

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #93 on: Jul 27, 2011 at 03:16 PM »
Thanks Pao... will definitely create one soon... will keep you guys posted on it.

anyway, here are a few Lez updates
Pitik Bulag

The movie stars Paloma but she's not the one involved with the lesbian scene here.

The scene happened to be 3 threesome featuring victor neri and 2 other starlets (names that skipped my mind). Victor (who more like us here, prefer to have g2g in his fave pastime) decided to have a make out session with 2 other girls... there was a lame kiss (between the 2 girls) and a few hugs and licks but that it. The scene was very fast, if you blinked you might have missed it.

If you are just after that scene, I will do you a favor, just watch the trailer and what you see it as how it e how it happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAaJcSsV6OA

The rating.... 1/2 star.. a total letdown, the trailer is better (if you remove the dancing guy there) hehe  ;D

Offline johnnyblaze

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #94 on: Aug 07, 2011 at 04:10 PM »
Will be searching around for some new news and info

Kayo guys, may mga nakita na ba lately?

Offline pao9307

• Trade Count: (+257)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 460
« Reply #95 on: Aug 08, 2011 at 06:30 PM »
wala bro,mostly hardcore xxx na lang hinahanap ko at nakakabitin kung puro kiss lang. ;D

Offline andrefaelnar

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #96 on: Nov 11, 2011 at 08:29 AM »
i happened to see that there will be a movie called "X-Deal" and it was rumored to have a lesbian scene between jamilla obispo and paloma. try to look into it.

Offline johnnyblaze

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #97 on: Dec 20, 2011 at 09:57 PM »
Thanks Andre.

Saw the X-Deal dvd on the shelves yesterday, and purchased it.

So far ok ang mga scenes... will do a complete review soon.

Now i wonder what happened to the mocha video that was supposed to be released last Sept?

Offline VenoM_Unleashed

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 424
« Reply #98 on: Dec 29, 2011 at 02:55 PM »
i happened to see that there will be a movie called "X-Deal" and it was rumored to have a lesbian scene between jamilla obispo and paloma. try to look into it.

I saw this one. Medyo na antig ako  :o
Sexy ng mga bida sarap ulitin ng scenes, I can't believe na si Jamilla 'yun nakitaan este nakita ko he, he

Offline andrefaelnar

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #99 on: Jan 07, 2012 at 09:52 PM »
hey johnnyblaze! looking forward for your review about x-deal which in my mind could top the previous movies (my honorable mentions: co-ed scandal, rome & juliet, photoshoot, roses and lollipops, & 3 days of darkness). i happened to have a copy of the x-deal movie in my laptop. i was surprised that jamilla took on that scene with paloma and in my mind almost the total package where filipino movies should also make beside those m2m (male-to-male) movies (which kinda gross me out).
« Last Edit: Jan 07, 2012 at 09:53 PM by andrefaelnar »

Offline andrefaelnar

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #100 on: Jan 07, 2012 at 10:00 PM »

I saw this one. Medyo na antig ako  :o
Sexy ng mga bida sarap ulitin ng scenes, I can't believe na si Jamilla 'yun nakitaan este nakita ko he, he
i happened to have 2 scenes which are lesbian scenes of paloma and jamilla along with the whole x-deal movie stored in my laptop. btw in another site where someone commented the longest sex scene in the whole movie will be the lesbian scene itself with of course jamilla and paloma. it had a total of 15 to 16 minutes well the first 12-13 minutes was the main scene which what you said a scene worth repeating, but the other portion which takes 3-4 minutes is just ok. not great, not bad but just ok. i watched the whole movie and the rest of the scenes are like an average of 3-6 maybe 7 minutes but the lesbian scene lasted for 15-16 minutes. now thats worth it. hehehe.

Offline johnnyblaze

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #101 on: Feb 12, 2013 at 01:53 PM »
There's new update on this theme... will post it.

If you know some new news din, post na

By the way, Happy New 2013 and advance Happy Hearts day :D