Author Topic: Pinoy Lesbian Movie Scenes Section  (Read 124380 times)

Offline johnnyblaze

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Pinoy Lesbian Movie Scenes Section
« on: Mar 14, 2006 at 05:42 PM »
Hi everyone  :)

I collect movies (videos) of Filipino movies that have lesbian scenes with them. I'm sure there are also others out there that share the same interests with me, so feel free to post here movie titles or videos that you have seen (or have) that has lesbian scenes in them. The movies may be mainstream, tv, videos, or events.

I have a wide array of collection (but I still lack alot, with your help, I may be able to increase it) in my list, if you want to borrow some, just let me know, maybe we can trade.

I would also appreciate it, if you guys can also describe the scene that you happen to mention here, and give a rating (1 being low, and 5 being high). Thanks.

Here are some of the titles that I know of (just thinking on air, will check my list later). (I will start first with 12)

1. Hibla (Rica Paralejo and Maui Taylor) (3 points)

- tame French kiss
    - you can easily spot that the 2 actress aren't into the scene but 2 cute actresses nonetheless

2. Sex Drive (Maui Taylor and Katya Santos) (3 points)

- tame kiss, but more with feelings compared to hibla
     - too limited

3. Magagandang Hayop (Ynez Veneracion and Sunshine Cruz) (3 points)

- 2 kissing scenes (one shot in the dark, and one well lighted)
     - with a little breast touching

4. Nang mamulat si Eva 1 (Rita Avila and Cristina Gonzalez) (1 point)

- 1 kissing scene. they just tuch lips, that it.

5. Nang mamulat si Eva 2 (Rosanna Roces and Margarita Milan) (3.5 points)

- much better kissing scenes (3 i think)
     - Osang feels each scenes. very eager in each one
     - beach scene is the best here

6. Selda 14 (Ynez Veneracion and unknown starlet) (4 points)

- one scene (in prison)
     - good kissing scenes (open mouthed)
     - breast touching
     - there's passion with both actress (they are into it)

7. Tatlo Magkasalo (Ara Mina and Rita Avila) (3 points)

- 2 scenes
     - the first scene was dark (nothing much to see)
     - the second was a kissing scene where it was forced

8. Paloma (Maricel Morales and Daniela) (3.5 points)

- 1 scene
    - good kissing (open mouth)
    - it was shot with a little shadow, but you can still see what is happening in the scene)
    - there is passion in the scene.

9. First Time (Jen R, Gwen Garci and another viva hot babe) (2.5 points)

- what a let-down. this movie was hyped to have a great lesbian scene, but it wasn't spectacular
    - little 2 lip-kisses (closed lips)
    - little breast touch

10. Si malakas at si Maganda (Elizabeth Oropeza and Alma Moreno) (4.0 points)

- 1 scene
   - good kissing (open mouth)
   - there is passion in both actress, (why can't we have more of these?)

11. Art of Undressing (Patricia Javier and Asia Agcaoili) (3 points)

- 1 lesbian scene (billiards), and 1 three-some
   -  good body exposure, but the girls were giggly during the scene
   - no kissing (booo!) :)

12. Nunal sa dulo ng dagat (Apple Zuniga/ Nini Jacinto and an unknown extra) (3.5 points)

- 1 scene
   - Good kissing scene (open mouthed and french kisses)
   - the only thing bad... it ended too quickly

I still have lots of titles to share.... but I guess it's your turn naman.  ;D

Feel free to share some info.

Offline Agent Smith

• Collector
  • Im Smith,Agent Smith
  • Liked:
Re: Pinoy Lesbian Movie Scenes Section
« Reply #1 on: Mar 14, 2006 at 05:56 PM »
hello there, how about the movie Linggo lang ang pahinga staring margarita milan and klaudia koronel there's a lesbian kissing scene there about 2-4 scene, and the movie dugo ng birhen :El kapitan starring klaudia koronel and monsour del rosario,lesbian scene:kaludia koronel and georgia ortega in hte pool carressing her and bed scene where georgia was pouring a syrup to klaudia and starts to licking her that it ;D ;D ;D

Offline keating

• Trade Count: (+77)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: Mar 14, 2006 at 07:10 PM »
I hope this thread will not be censored. LOL!  ;D ;)

Offline jdv1229

• DVD Guru
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: Mar 14, 2006 at 09:28 PM »
don't forget Maria Isabel Lopez and Barbara Luna in Danny Zialcita's Heartache City... also Maria isabel Lopez & Stella Suarez, Jr. in Nilo Saez' Mga Nakaw Na Sandali...

Offline johnnyblaze

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: Mar 14, 2006 at 10:01 PM »
Agent Smith: Yup! I also have video. My only gripes about that movie was that the lesbian scene was shot from a distant. And when things are becoming interesting (rolling in the beach..etc), they cut and pan out.  :(

El Kapitan?: I havent heard of that movie better check that out  :) By the way, how would you rate the passion? Klaudia Koronel tends to tease everybody during a scene... (I usually rate the passion with the manner of the kissing scenes)  :)

Keating: I hope and pray that too  ;D

Jojo: Yup! I heard about those movies  :) Care to enlighten us Jojo about the scenes ? And more importantly, are the movies still available at stores?

Feel free to rate them.  :)

Offline jdv1229

• DVD Guru
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: Mar 15, 2006 at 02:16 PM »
Maria Isabel Lopez' scenes with both Barbara Luna & Stella Suarez, Jr are the most explicit lesbian scenes in Philippine cinema... in Hearache City Isabel & Barbara are doing it in the shower while in Mga Nakaw Na Sandali they did it in the swimming pool. both scenes were filled with gratituous nudity.

again both films are no longer available on video.
« Last Edit: Mar 15, 2006 at 02:23 PM by Jojo Devera »

Offline keating

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: Mar 15, 2006 at 02:22 PM »
SARSI EMMANUELLE & MA. ISABEL LOPEZ reminiscing their childhood days on the beach naked  before they were chase by the people in SILIP has homoerotic innuendos.  ;)
« Last Edit: Mar 15, 2006 at 02:23 PM by keating »

Offline jdv1229

• DVD Guru
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: Mar 15, 2006 at 02:24 PM »
SARSI EMMANUELLE & MA. ISABEL LOPEZ reminiscing their childhood days on the beach naked  before they were chase by the people in SILIP has homoerotic innuendos.  ;)

halatang favorite mo ang Silip...  ;D

Offline keating

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: Mar 15, 2006 at 02:25 PM »
halatang favorite mo ang Silip...  ;D

Ganda!  ;D ;D ;D I should have helped the two barrio lass when they were tied by the people.
« Last Edit: Mar 15, 2006 at 02:26 PM by keating »

Offline jdv1229

• DVD Guru
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: Mar 15, 2006 at 02:33 PM »
Ganda!  ;D ;D ;D I should have helped the two barrio lass when they were tied by the people.

hindi ko talaga makita kung ano'ng nagustuhan mo sa movie... anyway i'm glad you enjoyed it!

Offline keating

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: Mar 15, 2006 at 02:35 PM »
The film has no redeeming value at all but at least, there is forgiveness at the end.  ;)

Offline johnnyblaze

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: Mar 15, 2006 at 05:53 PM »

Darn those people!  >:( ... why would they have to chase the 2 actresses and ruin a great scene like that? hehehehe. Oh well, it's the movie's plot i guess. hehehe.

I saw that scene during the earlier "sex in the Philippine cinemas" (the original, not the new one hosted by Odjie Diaz) a few years ago. 2 bad, nothing happened there.... again, darn those town people.  >:(

Offline jdv1229

• DVD Guru
  • Movie Fan
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: Mar 16, 2006 at 08:35 AM »
i just remembered Sarsi Emmanuel & Jaclyn Jose's kiss in Lino Brocka's White Slavery... it wasn't really a lesbian scene coz it also featured Ricky Davao & Emily Loren.
« Last Edit: Mar 16, 2006 at 08:35 AM by Jojo Devera »

Offline Agent Smith

• Collector
  • Im Smith,Agent Smith
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: Mar 16, 2006 at 04:46 PM »
hello there again

I just search my video library and find out that I have a few more films about lesbian,I dont know this count in the topic,The Movie Kargado starring Gardo versosa,aya medel,ana capri and camille roxas lesbian scene: aya medel and cammile roxas in a forrest after a gun battle they separated form their collegues when there alone cammile roxas expresses her felling and a lame kiss to aya,after that she undresses her and a kiss again a lame kiss again,and after looking at her she said the line"gusto ko ng lalaki" and she's out of the picture and cammile roxas comes after her cut pan to gardo and ana the thing is did she have sex with her? still in the movie didnt tell, and also bedtime story starring maricar de mesa,in episode 1 maricar and ynes did a short kissing scene in front of the mirror and in a van where they were kissing.

Offline johnnyblaze

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: Mar 17, 2006 at 03:49 PM »
Jojo: how was the kiss? typical lip kiss (close mouth) lang ba? hehehe... still worth checking out in our nearest videocity branch (hope they still have it) ;D Keep the info coming dude.   ;)

Agent Smith: Nice to hear from you again  :)

So sad that the scene from "kargado" was done in poor taste... they should have made this actress attend workshops (i know its not their nature to be doing this, but give realism to a scene, by showing passion). You can't show passion with a lame kiss, especially if you're expressing your love for someone  :(

Yup! "Bedtime Story" I have that video too  ;D. The first 2 kisses (mirror and backseat car) it's obvious that maricar de mesa was very hesitant for the kiss, as she kept her lips numb and unmoving for sometime... but for me the best lesbian kiss on that movie was the last one (she was saying goodbye to a caged boyfriend), she didn't hessitate anymore, and ynez even openned her mouth for that one... too bad, they cut the scene immediately after they touched lips :(

Okie, unto my title list again... let me just give you 6 this time.  :)

1. Pisil (Klaudia Koronel and Barbara Milano) (3 points)

1 scene
    1 tame kiss, with little breast massage.
    It's obvious that Klaudia was into the scene, unfortunately, Barbara was not.

2. Threesome (Air Marcel, and 2 others) (videoke) (4 points)

4 Songs
     There is chemistry amongts the 3 actress. Good Kissings, Good passion. With different settings to                  accomodate the mood.
     Viva you should take note of this videoke.

3. Roses and Lolipops (Maye Tongco and Kate Abad) (2.5 points)

1 scene
     lame lip kisses.
     breast touching.
     Majority of these scenes were taken from the back view (now, why would you do that?)  ???

4. Droga: Masamang Bisyo (Sabrina M, and another actress I forgot) (2.5)

1 scene
    There suppose to be a good kissing scene, unfortunately, it was CUT and had gone to heaven  >:(

5. Sex Files (Halina Perez and Pyar Mirasol) (3.5)

2 scenes
    Good kissing (closed mouth), especially while they were dancing.
    Little hessitation, but a lot better than others.
    Used a little shadow, but still good.

6. Untitled (I didn't know the title) (Alma Moreno and Lorna Tolentino) (3.5)

Passionate kissing scenes. (why can't our new movies be like these?)

I promise to keep on adding the titles for you guys to view. There's still some titles that I haven't covered.  :)

Keep on posting dudes. :)

I am hunting "City After Dark" by Ismael Bernal on video stores, and will be watching "coed scandal" soon  ;D

Offline Agent Smith

• Collector
  • Im Smith,Agent Smith
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: Mar 18, 2006 at 01:22 PM »
hello there again,

I just search again in my video library again and I found out that there are more in my collection of lesbian films,I dont know if this count on the topic but please correct me please!,the movie Ganti ng puso starring stella ruiz and gandong cervantes,Lesbian scene: stella ruiz sleeping inside the cell,while she was sleeping a lesbian prisoner have desire for her and she is planning to rape stella,upon reaching stella she touched her legs and caressing her up to her skirt(imagine naka suot ka ng see thru malamang nga na pagnasahan ka) when she reaches her face to kiss her or what stella was shocked that someone trying to molested her,she ran to the other side of the cell but the other prisoner to the other side grab her on both hands and start kissing her like maniacs,the lesbian prisoner came to her and start kissing her while she grab the right leg upward,she kisses her in the neck while she's calling for help,another prisoner(played by carol dauden) helps her while sticking a knife to the lesbian prisoner,the other movie is Room for rent:ding ding lang ang pagitan 2 aka ang syota ni pedro starring stella ruiz,raymond bagatsing,bernadette marquez,emilio garcia lesbian scene: after doing there chors stell and bernadette went on swimming, they swim to the other side of the pool,upon reaching to the other side bernadette told stella she's gonna teach her how to please her husband to have sex with her, so she kisses her on the cheeck,then kisses her on the lips,only a lame one then she kisses her neck then back to the lips she kisses her a lame one and after that kiss she get out of the pool and she's gonna go inside the house before she get inside bernadette told her "good luck" then cut pan to stella and emillio that's it wow haba na pala yun! johnny sensiya na kung masyadong mahaba but i was able to tell you about it Thank you!! :) :) :)

Offline johnnyblaze

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: Mar 20, 2006 at 05:41 PM »
Nice Report Agent Smith!  ;D

Keep on re-searching on your collection, there might still be some there  :)

Ganti ng Puso movie? Hmmmm... I guess you could call the situation as a lesbian scene as well, too bad it was more like an action flick (with all those knife stabbing incidents), and the scene was shot not to appeal the senses, but more on to create a sense of danger in the area (the prison)  :(

Room for Rent: Ding ding lang ang pagitan 2..... the scene you described made me laugh  :D.... heheheh... I dunno, but the when Bernadette told Stella that she's gonna teach her how to please her husband...well, all Bernadette did was kiss (and a lame one according to you) Stella twice... and that was it. ... she can please her husband by just learning how to do lame kissing?  ??? I hope the next movies show more passion when it comes to "teaching how to ..." (take for example of Cruel Intentions, now that was a kiss). <--- even won MTV Best Kiss Award a couple of years back  ;D

It was a good report Agent Smith. I like it long, coz you get to fully explain what transpired in them.  ;D Great Job dude.  ;)

Keep em coming!   8)

Offline johnnyblaze

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: Mar 21, 2006 at 03:55 PM »
Woohoo!  ;D

I will be watching "Co-ed Scandal" tomorrow at Robinsons. There is lesbian scene there with Jennifer Lee and Avi Siwa.  ;D

My wish for the movie tom:

1. I hope the MTRCB didn't censor the movie that much. (I'm sure they did, coz the official showing of this movie was already delayed twice.... March 8 ----> March 15----> March 22.
2. It will finally be shown  :)
3. The lez scene be done in good taste (no more dark shadows please, and show passion) (and hopefully longer) <---- as it was hyped to the max  ;D

Don't worry, a review will come in soon.  ;)

Offline Gideon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • DVD Addict
  • Galactic Bowler
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: Mar 22, 2006 at 07:58 PM »
Woohoo!  ;D

I will be watching "Co-ed Scandal" tomorrow at Robinsons. There is lesbian scene there with Jennifer Lee and Avi Siwa.  ;D

My wish for the movie tom:

1. I hope the MTRCB didn't censor the movie that much. (I'm sure they did, coz the official showing of this movie was already delayed twice.... March 8 ----> March 15----> March 22.
2. It will finally be shown  :)
3. The lez scene be done in good taste (no more dark shadows please, and show passion) (and hopefully longer) <---- as it was hyped to the max  ;D

Don't worry, a review will come in soon.  ;)

I'm expecting a Full censorship by MTRCB, so I'll just wait for the DVD release.
Begin 2 Imagine
[img]http://http://i3

Offline Gideon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • DVD Addict
  • Galactic Bowler
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: Mar 22, 2006 at 07:59 PM »
Remember the movie "ROOM 4 RENT"?

Starring Stella Ruiz, she did a Pool lesbian kiss scene with an unknown actress there.
Begin 2 Imagine
[img]http://http://i3

Offline johnnyblaze

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: Mar 27, 2006 at 05:01 PM »
Sorry to have kept everyone waiting  :P

Gideon: Yup! That movie was already reported by Agent Smith.  :)
The unknown actress you mentioned there was Bernadette Marquez.
Check the post of Agent Smith for more details about the film  :)

I haven't seen the movie.... so I may check it out, when I see it available sa videocity   ;D

Okie on to the "Co-ed Scandal" lesbian review  ;D

the movie has 3 Lesbian scenes (not including clips from "Sex Drive" with the Maui and Katya kiss)  ;)

Scene 1: Kiss Dare (3.5 points)

This scene shows Jennifer Lee daring another actress to kiss her. the other actress declined to kiss, but another girl who accepted the dare did. Good lip kiss ... too bad the actress actress (who didn't accepted the dare) had to break it up. Good kiss nonetheless  :)

Scene 2 : The Video (4 points)

If you know the actual scandal, you know tha scene already. Good show of skin. They even showed the actual scandal together with the movie version... great  ;) I was surprised that the scene was shown brightly, which was great. You can notice that Avi Siwa was really into Jennifer  :)

Scene 3: The Car (4.5)

This scene was great! Too bad it was short, and Ryan kept on interrupting the girls.

The scene took place after the dancing incident at the party. Jen, Ryan, and Avi (seated at the back) was at a parked car. Avi reached upfront to grab an inhaler from Jen, but upon reaching the inhaler, Jen grabed her and gave her a very passionate open mouthed french kiss (one of the best in local lez cinemas IMO)  ;D . as Ryan continued to videotape it all. They even showed a close up of it, while the 2 where smooching like there was no tomorrow. Too bad the shot was done in dim lights, and it was short, otherwise it would have been perfect  ;D

Overall, the movie was great... the scenes i mean  ;D. The story was predictable, and some of the camera angles and colors were off (maybe it was done artistically)... but then again the scene was good   :)

Try to watch it, while it's still being shown  ;)

As for me, I am already waiting for the DVD release.  ;D

Offline johnnyblaze

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: Mar 30, 2006 at 04:11 PM »
Just a mini update on the list  2 lang muna :)

1. T-Bird at ako (Nora Aunor and Vilma Santos) (1 point)

1 Scene (a very very tame lip kiss... or was it a lip to cheek? )

Lots of emotional tension from the start, I was expecting something big, but all we got was a small kiss on   
     the cheek.... it was soo little that it was almost nothing  :'(

2.  Check-In (Maye Tongco and another actress) (1.5 points)

1 Scene (inside the room)

The scene was mostly hugging, embracing, and a little lip kiss that you would have missed if you would
      have blinked.  No passion whatsoever.  :(

I wonder whats the next mainstream local movie (after coed scandal) to watch out for  ???

Offline butsoy

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: Apr 09, 2006 at 04:35 PM »
MORAL - Odette Khan and Gina Alajar as lesbian lovers. They had a tame kissing scene. Just a goodbye kiss.  :)

Offline johnnyblaze

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: Apr 19, 2006 at 07:30 PM »
Butsoy: Thanks for the info.  :)

I guess the kiss was just a typical lip kiss.  :(

On to the list again.... another mini update. This time we add 2 titles to the list  :)

1.  Halik ng Vampira   (Anjanette Abayarri and an unknown actress) (1 point)

1 scene (inside a Ladies CR at a Disco, just a simple peck on the neck)

It started out good, with Anjanette (playing a vampire), trying to seduce a female victim. She gave her a
     stare, which the girl accepted and stared back.... As Anjanette moved in closer, the victim was already   
     entranced by this girl approaching her. When they got closer, the girl opened her lips while Anjanette took
     hold of her chin. I thought a kiss was in the horizon, but when she was about to give the victim a kiss... she
     just went straight to the neck as most vampires do. hehehehe... What a let down and a tease  :'(

2.  Sabel (Judy Ann Santos and Sunshine Dizon) (1/2 point)

Holding hands, and just a tame kiss on the cheek ... thats all there it is. <--- interms of Lesbian Scenes that
     is...(so if you liked the movie... don't flame me)  :)

Sighs!

Offline butsoy

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2006 at 02:18 PM »
I've watched the movie "Si Malakas, Si Maganda at Si Mahinhin" Starring Dindo Fernando, Elizabeth Oropesa anf Alma Moreno.

Elizabeth and Almo had a semi-torrid kissing scene here. Pero naputol kasi dumating yung isa pang girlfriend ni Elizabeth na nag-suicide pa dahil sa selos.. Hehe..  ;D

Offline johnnyblaze

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2006 at 03:28 PM »
I've watched the movie "Si Malakas, Si Maganda at Si Mahinhin" Starring Dindo Fernando, Elizabeth Oropesa anf Alma Moreno.

Elizabeth and Almo had a semi-torrid kissing scene here. Pero naputol kasi dumating yung isa pang girlfriend ni Elizabeth na nag-suicide pa dahil sa selos.. Hehe..  ;D

yes dude! I got that on the list...  :) It's one of the best lez kisses in Phil cinema imo.  :)

Offline johnnyblaze

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: Jun 08, 2006 at 03:18 PM »
May "city after dark" na!  :) Will try to get this during the weekends.

Kailan kaya labas ng "coed scandal" on dvd? hehehe  :)

Offline butsoy

• Collector
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: Jun 08, 2006 at 09:58 PM »
May "city after dark" na!  :) Will try to get this during the weekends.

Kailan kaya labas ng "coed scandal" on dvd? hehehe  :)

Saan available? Meron na sa mga Video City outlets and Odyssey?

Offline johnnyblaze

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: Jun 10, 2006 at 01:36 PM »
Hmmmm... I'm not sure if its available sa Odyssey or Videocity I haven't checked there yet  :(

I heard it's available at Mag Net, and its located at Green Belt 3, near Fuzion. I also heard that its only available on DVD format costing around 450 a Piece.  :(

I hope there's a vcd version of it also  :)

I will checkie after a few minutes of this post  ;D

Offline johnnyblaze

• Collector
  • Hi, I'm new here!
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: Jun 13, 2006 at 02:33 PM »
Good News and Bad News  :) :(

Good News  :) : Yahoo! May VCD Version  :D Which only cost 250.00

Bad News  :( the lesbian scene.  Lets review it.

City After Dark (Rio Locsin and Cherie Gil) (2.0 points)

1 scene (inside teh kareton)

The scene only featured a blind character (Rio Locsin) being fondled and light kissed by Cherie Gil while they are  inside a kareton. Most of the kisses were directed on the ear and neck of the blind girl, only once did they touch lips, but was very very light... truly dissappointing  :(

Sighs!  :'(