Author Topic: Now Open: PinoyDVD Online Store  (Read 89271 times)

Offline randyv

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Collector
  • Online Shopping Addict
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Now Open: PinoyDVD Online Store
« Reply #330 on: Nov 12, 2007 at 05:34 PM »
I'm having a problem with my online transaction with pinoydvd.biz.  I've recently pre-booked HP5 and yesterday, I logged in to push through with my order.  I entered my shipping preferences (i.e., my shipping address).  When it came to confirming my order, I edited my billing address details since my shipping address is different from my billing address.  Even though I've already entered in my billing address, once it gets to the confirmation page again, it still did not reflect my correct billing address.  No matter what I do (update/delete/add), my billing address details still reflects the address I initially entered as my shipping address.  So, hoping that it was just a glitch in the system, I pushed through with the transaction and was redirected to the YESPayment site where I entered my credit card details.

However, after getting two emails notifying me of my order, I received another email stating that my payment failed.  I assume that it was because of the wrong billing address.  Now, can somebody from pinoydvd.biz help me with this problem?  The wrong billing address will always result to payment failure and I won't be able to use my account to order from pinoydvd.biz, unless I create another account Uusing another email address.  Sayang naman, kasi I want to avail of the discount from the pre-booking and now the site says that HP5 (with dog tag) is now OUT OF STOCK!  And because of this, I would now have to buy the DVD from Astro (or another video store) without any discount.

firewired is right, editing your billing address does require a manual intervention from .Biz.  Considering that we've made recent changes to  our credit card activation process, we will also change this to allow members to edit themselves the details on their respective billing addresses.  Note however, that billing addresses will in no way affect the result of credit card submissions.  The problem that you encountered was most likely due to a communication error during card processing and Yespayments should have sent you an error message for this.  I guess I'll have to call them up again.

Unlike the the other pre-bookings, the HP 5 pre-booking promo was designed to allow only members who pre-booked first crack at the titles.  So only members who pre-booked are allowed to purchase the DVDs, otherwise, all you'll see is "out of stock".  I'm glad that you found a way around the process.   ;D

Official spokesperson for PinoyDVD.biz

Offline rafgar

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #331 on: Nov 15, 2007 at 10:27 AM »

firewired is right, editing your billing address does require a manual intervention from .Biz.  Considering that we've made recent changes to  our credit card activation process, we will also change this to allow members to edit themselves the details on their respective billing addresses.  Note however, that billing addresses will in no way affect the result of credit card submissions.  The problem that you encountered was most likely due to a communication error during card processing and Yespayments should have sent you an error message for this.  I guess I'll have to call them up again.

Thanks for the response.  I have also received an email reply from .biz regarding this matter.  Just like to inform you that last time I logged into my account, I tried checking out a DVD, but I can't get passed through the Shipping Preferences page.  It keeps looping back to the same despite choosing a preferred address.

Offline rafgar

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #332 on: Nov 15, 2007 at 07:42 PM »
Sir Randyv, sent you a reply to your PM.  Thanks.

Offline christineG

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Collector
  • Must... collect... DVDs...
  • Liked:
« Reply #333 on: Nov 20, 2007 at 09:55 PM »
My Transformers DVD with Transforming Case arrived last Friday, shipped last Thursday. This was my first purchase at PinoyDVD.biz, and I'm sure it won't be the last. :) Thank you so much for the hassle-free transaction!

Got any promos for the holidays? Free gift wrapping with personalized message perhaps? Discounts on box-sets?  ::) Hehehe! Wish ko lang...  ;)
Got root?

Offline randyv

• Collector
  • Online Shopping Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #334 on: Nov 20, 2007 at 11:23 PM »
My Transformers DVD with Transforming Case arrived last Friday, shipped last Thursday. This was my first purchase at PinoyDVD.biz, and I'm sure it won't be the last. :) Thank you so much for the hassle-free transaction!

Got any promos for the holidays? Free gift wrapping with personalized message perhaps? Discounts on box-sets?  ::) Hehehe! Wish ko lang...  ;)

Thanks as well christineG!

Oh how timely your question on the promos.  ;D  We are already busy cooking up a pre-Christmas sale on Dec. 2 starting with Warner.  Most, if not all, of Warner's P299 titles will be repriced to P199.  We are hopeful that they will also include their P199 titles and box sets in the sale.  Warner guaranteed that the repricing will equal if not better their lowest prices ever.  :)

Offline christineG

• Collector
  • Must... collect... DVDs...
  • Liked:
« Reply #335 on: Nov 20, 2007 at 11:40 PM »

Oh how timely your question on the promos.  ;D  We are already busy cooking up a pre-Christmas sale on Dec. 2 starting with Warner.  Most, if not all, of Warner's P299 titles will be repriced to P199.  We are hopeful that they will also include their P199 titles and box sets in the sale.  Warner guaranteed that the repricing will equal if not better their lowest prices ever.  :)

This is great news! Can't wait!  :D
Got root?

Offline oReOsHaKe

• Trade Count: (+642)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #336 on: Nov 23, 2007 at 03:27 PM »

Wowee!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D
DALI OPTICON 8 : Zensor : Polk Audio F/XiA4 : ONKYO 5010 : OPPO BDP-103 : Panny AE8000 : Dual PB1000

Offline asongulol

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #337 on: Dec 02, 2007 at 05:16 PM »
I'm hoping pinoydvd.biz can update their tagalog dvd inventory to include the latest Viva releases. There are a lot of new Viva tagalog titles I would like to purchase but can't find here in the provinces.

Offline pjayg

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • DVD Addict
  • I am the Nocturnal Prince!
  • Liked:
« Reply #338 on: Dec 05, 2007 at 04:45 AM »

is this ongoing already?

Offline randyv

• Collector
  • Online Shopping Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #339 on: Dec 05, 2007 at 10:58 AM »
I'm hoping pinoydvd.biz can update their tagalog dvd inventory to include the latest Viva releases. There are a lot of new Viva tagalog titles I would like to purchase but can't find here in the provinces.

We'll check with Viva's tagalog releases for the last six months and see what we missed out.   :)

is this ongoing already?

There will be a slight delay. Coming up with the final list dragged for some time but we have it now so we should start anytime this week.  Some Box sets are included; ;D Box sets priced P1250 and up are 30% off while those priced below P1250 are 15% off.

Offline DVD_Freak

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #340 on: Dec 17, 2007 at 08:00 PM »
sirs....

i noticed the title "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" is already available.  However it's priced at P895.  Is it really P895?  I just saw this in Astro and the price tag there is P695.

Offline asongulol

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #341 on: Jan 07, 2008 at 03:08 PM »
We'll check with Viva's tagalog releases for the last six months and see what we missed out.   :)

Still no new Viva tagalog titles in your inventory  :(  Hope you can add them soon.

Offline techdude

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Spinning...
  • Liked:
« Reply #342 on: Mar 07, 2008 at 03:39 AM »
.biz:  Please read the Beowulf R3 thread for preorder woes.

Also many links in your home page will lead to Access your Account Page, even when you are logged in.  (like the 'more Blu-ray' link on .biz homepage.)
Blessed are the clean of heart: for they shall see God.

Offline jonke

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #343 on: Mar 12, 2008 at 02:37 PM »
Sirs,

i am looking for a original dvd copy of "open range" starring Kevin costner. how much po?

Offline John E.

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • God is good all the time!
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 25
« Reply #344 on: Mar 12, 2008 at 03:48 PM »
wala po ba tayo pre-order ng american gangster steelbook edition?

thanks!
You'll Always Go Back To This Hobby!

Offline techdude

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Spinning...
  • Liked:
« Reply #345 on: Mar 15, 2008 at 01:12 AM »
It look like they (Pinoydvd.biz) joined the Magnavision fire sale as well.   Imported DVD as low as 110!  Banner ad link from this forum.

Some neat titles:
Once Upon a Time in Mexico
Beverly Hills Cop III
Rugrats in Paris
Open Season
Strictly Sinatra
Terms of Endearment
Aeon Flux 1 & 2
Sueno
Pope John Paul (CBS)
Riding in the Cars with Boys
Fun with Dick and Jane

and maybe 60-70 other titles.  Definitely worth checking out!

BTW, Across The Universe 2-disc is available there as well.   Free shipping for orders 1000 and above still applies.

And no, I am not connected with .biz, despite this enthusiastic post.  Just got a bunch of bargains, and happy with it. ;)

Offline John E.

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #346 on: Mar 15, 2008 at 10:01 AM »
 ;D definitely a bargain at 110each !

Offline boredfilmmaker

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #347 on: Mar 27, 2008 at 05:13 PM »
.biz is having a Warner DVD and Box set sale.. Superman 13-disc Tin is down to P2500.. Supernatural Season 1 and 2 at P799.. Rome Season 1 at P999 and Season 2 at P1250.. pretty interesting sale..
« Last Edit: Mar 27, 2008 at 05:16 PM by boredfilmmaker »

Offline keilu

• DVD Addict
  • sōten ni zase Hyōrinmaru
  • Liked:
« Reply #348 on: Mar 27, 2008 at 06:18 PM »
thanks for the headsup...been wanting to get Supernaturals Season 2 :)

Offline darkgemini87

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #349 on: Apr 13, 2008 at 12:49 AM »
Quick Question: Do pinoydvd.biz receive payment only via credit card????????

Offline DVD_Freak

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Life is a Blessing
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #350 on: Apr 13, 2008 at 07:16 AM »
They accept BDO deposits as well.

Offline John E.

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #351 on: Apr 13, 2008 at 08:47 AM »
Quick Question: Do pinoydvd.biz receive payment only via credit card????????

yup pwede card!

pwede rin BDO deposit!

;)

Offline darkgemini87

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #352 on: Apr 13, 2008 at 11:38 AM »
yup pwede card!

pwede rin BDO deposit!

;)

Great! thanks for the info!

Offline darkgemini87

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #353 on: Apr 13, 2008 at 12:28 PM »
Lahat ba nang Dvd's na television series ay region 3???

Offline techdude

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • Spinning...
  • Liked:
« Reply #354 on: Apr 13, 2008 at 12:48 PM »
AFAIK, PinoyDVD only carry R3 DVDs.  So Yes, TV series are Region 3. 

Lots of bargains sa TV Series from Warner.

Offline boybi

• DVD Addict
  • Liked:
« Reply #355 on: Apr 14, 2008 at 01:19 PM »
Weird. I received a newsletter from .biz with a subject of April releases. But the body of the email were all for March releases.

Offline blashyrk

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #356 on: Apr 14, 2008 at 01:50 PM »
Weird. I received a newsletter from .biz with a subject of April releases. But the body of the email were all for March releases.

Every first/second week of the month, PinoyDVD publishes last month's DVD releases.

OT: wow, first post ko!  ;D
S.P.K.N.L.M!

Offline darkgemini87

• Apprentice
  • Liked:
« Reply #357 on: Apr 18, 2008 at 02:32 PM »
YEy! the dvds I ordered yesterday arrived today.
Although I am disappointed that one of the dvd i ordered was not available I am fine with it.
Can't wait to order some more.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline RNIverson

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • SteelBooker ™
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #358 on: Jun 03, 2008 at 09:48 AM »
I'll post my question here since biz has been offline and I'm not sure if they've received my inquiry. I'm trying to make my first order finally, and planning to pay by credit card. So what are the required documents that I need to email, as advised in the site? Sorry if this has been asked many times already, just too busy right now to browse the previous pages. Many thanks!

Offline RNIverson

• PinoyDVD Legend
  • SteelBooker ™
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #359 on: Jun 17, 2008 at 12:40 PM »
Whenever I click on the Shopping Cart link, it always ask me to login again. Anyone else having this problem?  :(